Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
860,601 - 860,620 of 1,079,655 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals have a reputation for lifting snippets out of context and then stringing them together like a Ransom Note:]
Funny.
lol! poor baby. Last I checked Shirley Sherrod was still suing breitbart's estate.

Then again, people like Newscorp have News of the World to actually perform illegal wiretaps to make sure their news is accurate.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And if what you're saying is true son, we'd still have financial mess while the banks were doing what claimed was 'required' of them by law.
You keep saying the same thing. All I'm saying is you can prove your point by showing where CRA was repealed.
You seem to have a problem with the reality of the situation.
I wonder why?
If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Hello. My name is Bernie Madoff and I have to agree with this statement. I proved what hard work and being smarter than the other saps can do!
If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And I was working hard to make money for my clients. I don't know why they hold me accountable for any of their stupidity for when they lost their money when I had disclaimers all over the place.
Must be those rotten lawyers!
Signed,
Jon Corzine

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You know? You're absolutely right. Want proof? Just take a look at my stock prices before things fell apart. They were phenomenal! And I just kept gouging California left and right. Heck, I even put little old ladies out on the street because they couldn't pay their electric bills.
Want more proof? Look at Arthur Anderson. They gave me and my company a clean bill of health! It's not my fault they 'lost' the audit papers.
And besides, I wasn't the CFO. That was Fastow's job. A couple of us tried to throw him under the bus but the damn government wouldn't have any of it. And neither did the SEC.
Heck, I was doing so well even after the company went bankrupt I was still building my new house and had plenty of money left over.
It's not my fault all these OTHER people screwed up. I didn't know what was going on anyway... at least that's what my attorney told me to say.
Convinced? I hope so!
Signed,
Jeff Skilling

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, you have no one to take his place.
Now that's what I call being unprepared in it's very basic form.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals have a reputation for lifting snippets out of context and then stringing them together like a Ransom Note:]
Funny.
Speaking of Brooks....

" Rebekah Brooks Pleads Not Guilty To Phone Hacking Charges

AP | Posted: 06/05/2013 6:38 am EDT

LONDON (AP)— The former chief executive of Rupert Murdoch's News International on Wednesday denied all charges against her related to phone hacking.

Rebekah Brooks answered "not guilty" in a firm voice at a court hearing at London's Southwark Crown Court, where she appeared along with a dozen others, mostly former News International employees, facing similar charges over the scandal that rocked Britain's establishment.

Also in the dock were Brooks's husband, Charlie, and former News of the World royal reporter Clive Goodman, who like Brooks entered pleas of "not guilty" and also will face criminal trials.

Brooks is accused along with others of intercepting voicemail messages, conspiracy to commit misconduct involving public officials and obstructing a police investigation by withholding evidence.

The phone hacking scandal erupted in 2011, after it was revealed that journalists at News International's now-shuttered News of the World tabloid routinely hacked into the voicemail messages of the rich, the powerful and other potential information sources.

The scandal spawned a police investigation and a host of official inquiries. Allegations of wrongdoing have since spread to other papers outside the Murdoch empire, and scores of journalists, police officials, and executives have been arrested or dismissed from their jobs...."

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>No. I think cons have overblown Benghazi since they have nothing more important to cover son.
In fact, even Issa might be a neutered duck at this point.
Issa has certainly been emasculated. He drops the Benghazi investigation because it was going nowhere and starts up with the IRS... until it is disclosed that the entire IRS "scandal" was manufactured by Issa himself so he refocuses on Benghazi. What a loser.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! Why would I need to, son? I wasn't the one claiming CRA was the cause of the banking meltdown. In fact, I'm telling Lois how to support that claim. But alas, none can be found.

Seems to me you let your 'stupid' take over without thinking... as usual!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The liberal media needs a president to swoon over. Groupies are like that.
Scenario: George Bush is approached by concerned citizens who tell him "Mr. President, if you love America, if you are concerned for its safety and its global image going forward with Russia and China laughing at us....you will stand alongside this boy and try rubbing some of your good image onto him. America needs a fix. America needs you. Go help the Magic Negro out the hole he has dug this country into. Please"

George is a good, decent man.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Issa has certainly been emasculated. He drops the Benghazi investigation because it was going nowhere and starts up with the IRS... until it is disclosed that the entire IRS "scandal" was manufactured by Issa himself so he refocuses on Benghazi. What a loser.
Each time he tries it, Issa loses political traction. He's turning himself into a political pariah.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Now what would I need an example of son?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he could always burn his office down to get attention.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Why would I need to, son? I wasn't the one claiming CRA was the cause of the banking meltdown. In fact, I'm telling Lois how to support that claim. But alas, none can be found.
Seems to me you let your 'stupid' take over without thinking... as usual!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So? What's your point son?
Just being stupid? Well son, you're doing a damn fine job of that!
Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day.

Teach you Gilligan how to fish, and you will sit in your boat and drink beer all day you idiot...

It's the culture...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! poor baby. Last I checked Shirley Sherrod was still suing breitbart's estate.
Then again, people like Newscorp have News of the World to actually perform illegal wiretaps to make sure their news is accurate.
You're on the wrong road, brotha.

Again:]

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Each time he tries it, Issa loses political traction. He's turning himself into a political pariah.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! poor baby. got caught in an infinite loop and can't get out!

typical conservative.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Now what would I need an example of son?
What?!!

For godz sake, anything concise, cognizant and cogent.

Need help with these?

Talk to me, brotha:]
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Rush Limbaugh said that Fox News ignored his requests to talk about immigration during his interview on Tuesday.

Limbaugh spoke on "Fox and Friends," where he talked to the hosts about the situation in Egypt, the relationship between Palestine and Israel and the politics of health care reform.

Later on his radio show, he said that the number one topic he wanted to discuss was immigration, but that the network did not seem to want to get into it.

"Now I told the people at Fox that I wanted to talk about this today three or four times and they wouldn't do it," he claimed. "They were not interested in bringing this subject up. I wanted to talk about this in relationship to the current state of the Republican party and they wouldn't do it."

"I had to bring it up myself to whatever extent I did, and that by the way, is quite telling to me," Limbaugh added.

Earlier on "Fox and Friends," he had warned that the Republican party was getting "skunked" on the issue of immigration reform, and that if it continued to do so, it could lose the House in 2014.

“You think that’s a possibility?” Kilmeade asked.

"Yeah, because the Republicans are in the process of engaging in policies guaranteed to lose them elections," Limbaugh replied. He was echoing a similar argument made by Nancy Pelosi, and the results of a poll that found Republicans who support immigration reform are more likely to win Latino votes.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/02/rush...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 min obama 48,890
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 43 min Milsack 174,600
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 57 min TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 1 hr loose cannon 19
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,554
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,371
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,924
Abby 7-24 2 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search