Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,030)

Showing posts 860,581 - 860,600 of1,033,349
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Another one ... Gone, gone, gone!
WHY? Can't ya "handle the TRUTH!"

Neighbor Describes Witnessing Confrontation in Florida Murder Case
By LIZETTE ALVAREZ
Published: June 28, 2013
SANFORD, Fla.— A prosecution witness who saw portions of the altercation between George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin on Feb, 26, 2012, took the stand on Friday, bolstering the defense’s contention that Mr. Zimmerman was on the ground being beaten by Mr. Martin when the fatal shot was fired.

Using the term “ground and pound,” John Good, who lived at the housing complex where Mr. Martin was killed, testified that he walked out to his back porch and saw, about 20 to 30 feet away, someone in dark clothes “straddling” someone wearing white or red who was lying on the ground.(Mr. Zimmerman was wearing a red jacket that night.) The person on top, he said, was using “arm motions going down, not just once but multiple times.”

Mr. Good said he asked,“What’s going on?”

“No one answered,” he said.“At some point I said,‘Cut it out’ and ‘I’m calling 911,’ when I thought it was getting really serious.”

It sounded to him, he said, that the person on the bottom was crying out for help — a conclusion he said he reached using common sense and gauging the direction of the voice. But, Mr. Good added, he could not be “100 percent sure.”

Mr. Zimmerman, 29, the coordinator for the neighborhood watch program at the housing complex, is charged with second-degree murder in the death of Mr. Martin, an unarmed black teenager. Mr. Zimmerman told the police that he shot Mr. Martin in self-defense after the 17-year-old pushed him to the ground, punched him and repeatedly slammed his head into concrete.

MORE:

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/29/us/neighbor...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Watched a special investigative report about Benghazi tonight on Fox.
Being reminded again of the gross incompetency and deliberate lies on the part of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton in the wake of what must have been unimaginable fear and brutality for four Americans who were abandoned after their distress calls were ignored and their security removed distresses me greatly.
Hillary Clinton does not deserve to hold any office in the government. Her incompetency in the unbelievable timeline of documented events left four Americans dead.
This president does not deserve the office or the title representing our nation and our military. Levers available to him to prevent the deaths of these Americans on 9/11 were not pulled.
Because of Benghazi alone, I pray for the day to come when he is removed from office.
There is a strange and dark familiarity between the Magic Negro persona and the Third Reich's Big Boy.

This piece below is very long but informative. In the very first parts, note how wonderful everyone thinks that Adolf is. He's just a swell guy. A great party host and completely non-threatening.

Sound familiar? Hollywood also supported Hitler with glee.

Sound Familiar? Very eery.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Mock My Words

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
And your point is?
I ask you to provide "PROOF" "jews" "DON'T"own and control every "fúçkin" thing and you ask me what's my point. Are you serious, or just another "willfully ignorant", "Zionist" semen soaked "sock" that refuses to acknowledge the "truth".
forks_made_leo_f at

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

What Obama supporters are saying about the Zimmerman trial...

http://twitchy.com/2013/06/27/ima-kill-me-a-c...
Mock My Words

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Saturn Boy... don't you dare mention "Hollywood" again without mentioning the "FACT" that "jews" created, control, and own it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Mock My Words wrote:
<quoted text>I ask you to provide "PROOF" "jews" "DON'T"own and control every "fúçkin" thing and you ask me what's my point. Are you serious, or just another "willfully ignorant", "Zionist" semen soaked "sock" that refuses to acknowledge the "truth".
You are one creepy-ass cracker.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>No, all true as I post here. "On Thursday, a bankruptcy court will review a proposal that would return 93 percent of the missing money to customers like Mr. Desai. And the trustee who has submitted the proposal, James W. Giddens, has quietly identified a way that, if sent to the judge and approved, could plug the remaining shortfall for customers in the United States, according to people involved in the case."... "The broad push to make MF Global customers nearly whole, a goal now surprisingly within reach, is a remarkable turnaround from the firm’s 2011 bankruptcy filing when such a recovery seemed impossible."..."The hearing on Thursday presents a turning point for several major players in the MF Global case, including the firm’s trustees, creditors and former executives.
For one, Mr. Giddens late last year made peace with an overseas administrator tending to the firm’s British unit and Louis J. Freeh, the MF Global trustee recovering money for creditors. The pact ended a bitter fight over access to limited resources.
And Jon S. Corzine, the former New Jersey governor who headed MF Global when it collapsed, can now claim some small degree of vindication. The European bonds at the center of a $6.3 billion bet by Mr. Corzine fully paid out when they matured in recent months."
http://dealbook.nytimes.com/2013/01/29/mf-glo...
Phenomenal!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a strange and dark familiarity between the Magic Negro persona and the Third Reich's Big Boy.
This piece below is very long but informative. In the very first parts, note how wonderful everyone thinks that Adolf is. He's just a swell guy. A great party host and completely non-threatening.
Barack Obama simply cannot see the world as it is and, therefore, cannot react to it with the same sense of understanding the rest of us have.

He is a disinterested bystander who believes the ills of the world will disappear if we just think happy thoughts.

A very dangerous combination for a leader in these times.

I'm becoming more and more concerned rather than angry.

The special report on Benghazi tonight left me very distressed.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Barack Obama simply cannot see the world as it is and, therefore, cannot react to it with the same sense of understanding the rest of us have.
He is a disinterested bystander who believes the ills of the world will disappear if we just think happy thoughts.
BREAKING THE BENGHAZI STONEWALL
Supressed eyewitnesses 'want to be subpoenaed'

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/breaking-the-bengh...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

forks_made_leo_fat wrote:
What Obama supporters are saying about the Zimmerman trial...
http://twitchy.com/2013/06/27/ima-kill-me-a-c...
figures, for that trash....
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the rest of the scandals? Well, there aren’t any, and there never were. Benghazi is a case of a bunch of confused agencies caught up in a fast-moving story trying to coordinate talking points. The ever-shifting third leg of the Obama scandal trifecta — Obama’s prosecution of leaks, or use of the National Security Agency — is not a scandal at all. It’s a policy controversy. One can argue that Obama’s policy stance is wrong, or dangerous, or a threat to democracy. But when the president is carrying out duly passed laws and acting at every stage with judicial approval, then the issue is the laws themselves, not misconduct.
The whole Obama scandal episode is a classic creation of a “narrative”— the stitching together of unrelated data points into a story. What actually happened is this: House Republicans passed a twisted account of a hearing to ABC’s Jonathan Karl, who misleadingly claimed to have seen it, creating the impression that the administration was caught in a major lie. Then the IRS story broke, which we now see was Republicans demanding a one-sided audit and thus producing the impression of one-sided treatment. In that context, legitimate controversies over Obama’s civil-rights policies became the “three Obama scandals,” exposing a government panopticon, if not a Nixonian administration bent on revenge.
The collapse of the Benghazi story happened very quickly, when Jake Tapper’s reporting found that Karl had peddled a bogus story.(It’s notable that the only misconduct in both the Benghazi and the IRS stories was committed by House Republicans.) But the scandal cloud lingered through the still-extant IRS scandal, which in turn lent the scandal odor to the civil-liberties dispute. Now that the IRS scandal has turned into a Darrell Issa scandal, we’re left with … an important dispute over domestic surveillance, which has nothing to do with scandal at all. The entire scandal narrative was an illusion.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/06/...
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Phenomenal!
Yes

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

If the unbelievable timeline of documented events and the gross incompetency leading to the preventable and horrible deaths of four Americans in Benghazi were made known to the American people on all news outlets, there would be an outcry for answers and accountability.

If the speeches Barack Obama made in 2008 labeling dissenting Americans "potential threats to democracy" leading to the IRS interrogating them KGB style as well as the inappropriate interrogative questions were made known to the American people on all news outlets, there would be an outcry for answers and accountability.

If Barack Obama's constant support instead of requesting the resignation of his Attorney General after infringing on the privacy of individuals in the free press and illegally and unconstitutionally violating their First Amendment rights were made known to the American people on all news networks, there would be an outcry for answers and accountability.

The sheer insanity of it all is the unfortunate outcome that the magnitude of the incompetency and the number of constitutional violations has diminished them into one big blur.

The silence on the part of the propagandists has dangerously condoned the magnitude of incompetency and abetted the number of constitutional violations.

We simply cannot let the insanity lead to more insanity by complacency and confusion.

We cannot lose sight of each and every infraction that, standing alone, is very possibly an impeachable offense.

(I'm on my soapbox because I'm not only distressed but fed up.)

Goodnight.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I share the same feelings. America is a train running full steam on a track with a child standing where the Engineer normally would.

And we're heading for a dark tunnel.

Will the next generation be able to pick up the pieces?
They won't even know what pieces to look for.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the rest of the scandals? Well, there aren’t any, and there never were. Benghazi is a case of a bunch of confused agencies caught up in a fast-moving story trying to coordinate talking points. The ever-shifting third leg of the Obama scandal trifecta — Obama’s prosecution of leaks, or use of the National Security Agency — is not a scandal at all. It’s a policy controversy. One can argue that Obama’s policy stance is wrong, or dangerous, or a threat to democracy. But when the president is carrying out duly passed laws and acting at every stage with judicial approval, then the issue is the laws themselves, not misconduct.
The whole Obama scandal episode is a classic creation of a “narrative”— the stitching together of unrelated data points into a story. What actually happened is this: House Republicans passed a twisted account of a hearing to ABC’s Jonathan Karl, who misleadingly claimed to have seen it, creating the impression that the administration was caught in a major lie. Then the IRS story broke, which we now see was Republicans demanding a one-sided audit and thus producing the impression of one-sided treatment. In that context, legitimate controversies over Obama’s civil-rights policies became the “three Obama scandals,” exposing a government panopticon, if not a Nixonian administration bent on revenge.
The collapse of the Benghazi story happened very quickly, when Jake Tapper’s reporting found that Karl had peddled a bogus story.(It’s notable that the only misconduct in both the Benghazi and the IRS stories was committed by House Republicans.) But the scandal cloud lingered through the still-extant IRS scandal, which in turn lent the scandal odor to the civil-liberties dispute. Now that the IRS scandal has turned into a Darrell Issa scandal, we’re left with … an important dispute over domestic surveillance, which has nothing to do with scandal at all. The entire scandal narrative was an illusion.
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2013/06/...
Stop apologizing for Evil. It reflects on your lack of morals.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Watched a special investigative report about Benghazi tonight on Fox.
Being reminded again of the gross incompetency and deliberate lies on the part of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton in the wake of what must have been unimaginable fear and brutality for four Americans who were abandoned after their distress calls were ignored and their security removed distresses me greatly.
Hillary Clinton does not deserve to hold any office in the government. Her incompetency in the unbelievable timeline of documented events left four Americans dead.
This president does not deserve the office or the title representing our nation and our military. Levers available to him to prevent the deaths of these Americans on 9/11 were not pulled.
Because of Benghazi alone, I pray for the day to come when he is removed from office.
Investigative report my a$$, its a series of hearsay and opinions. None of it factual, a typical fox news sham. That's why no one else runs with it!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Mock My Words wrote:
Saturn Boy... don't you dare mention "Hollywood" again without mentioning the "FACT" that "jews" created, control, and own it.
Bile should normally be held in the Gall Bladder and not in your mouth and your heart.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why doesn't the 30,000 gun deaths in the USA leave you distressed as well. Why doesn't Fox do an "investigative" report on that. The role the NRA has in keeping those deaths increasing every year which in 2015 it will exceed road deaths in the USA. Instead of being distressed over 4 deaths in Benghazi tragic as it was why not the same distress over the 30,000 deaths at home ?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The book and mini series, Winds of War, really brought home your point about Hollywood's and even high-ranking military officials' view of Hitler which was in a whole different light in the 1930s because he threw such great gala parties.

The threats to the Jews came very subtly and unexpectedly when it was finally understood what was going on. Then it was too late.

By then, Hitler had already invaded Poland and soon most of Europe.

No one ever suspected he had a dark side just under the surface for years.

That was a real eye opener for me too. How Hitler came across as so non-threatening for so long to so many. Kind of hard to believe in retrospect.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I share the same feelings. America is a train running full steam on a track with a child standing where the Engineer normally would.
And we're heading for a dark tunnel.
Will the next generation be able to pick up the pieces?
They won't even know what pieces to look for.
We can only hope the Republicans keep the House next November and take back the Senate. It's the only hope of a check and balance on an executive branch and an administration out of control.

We have to hope the economy survives Obamacare until next November.

By the way, a civil war is threatening to erupt in Egypt.

Goodnight, shinning.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 860,581 - 860,600 of1,033,349
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]