Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#936790 Jul 2, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>This is a dictatorship. You think you live in a Constitutional Republic? it isn't. Ignore laws they don't like. Push laws they like. This is absolute lawlessness.
You are right!

What gives Obama the right to unilaterally change his misbegotten law without Congressional action?

The problem is NO one will sue him?

He just dumped the mess in the laps of 2016 Dem POTUS candidates.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#936791 Jul 2, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
......and the Mets :-)
not the Mets, but their owner, Fred Wilpon, a Madoff buddy

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#936792 Jul 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>They're whining because they can't screw Americans even more.
You wanna be next, I know:]
Whatever

Gering, NE

#936793 Jul 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason for the delay is that Obama knew enforcing the mandate would blow the Democrats out of the water in the 2014 elections.
So Obama delays it to the 2016 POTUS election?

Are will there be a another punt down the road of the ill-begotten law?
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#936794 Jul 2, 2013
Snowden releases a new public statement through Wikileaks

For decades the United States of America has been one of the strongest defenders of the human right to seek asylum. Sadly, this right, laid out and voted for by the U.S. in Article 14 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, is now being rejected by the current government of my country. The Obama administration has now adopted the strategy of using citizenship as a weapon. Although I am convicted of nothing, it has unilaterally revoked my passport, leaving me a stateless person. Without any judicial order, the administration now seeks to stop me exercising a basic right. A right that belongs to everybody. The right to seek asylum.

In the end the Obama administration is not afraid of whistleblowers like me, Bradley Manning or Thomas Drake. We are stateless, imprisoned, or powerless. No, the Obama administration is afraid of you. It is afraid of an informed, angry public demanding the Constitutional government it was promised and it should be.

I am unbowed in my convictions and impressed at the efforts taken by so many.

Edward Joseph Snowden

Monday 1st July 2013

http://intellihub.com/2013/07/01/statement-fr...
Whatever

Gering, NE

#936795 Jul 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
The employer mandate is being delayed for a year, but is the individual mandate still in place for 2014?
Currently it sounds like they remain. The little guy gets screwed but the campaign donors get a break.

Lapeer, MI

#936796 Jul 2, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
diversification seems wise indeed
But unconstitutional and offensive as hell in forced hiring practices.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#936797 Jul 2, 2013
What happened to the Progressives?

Did lily get mad again, took her socks and went home again?

Lapeer, MI

#936798 Jul 2, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
None of us know. The top 10 hip-hop records either have that word in the title or the lyrics. And a lot of young blacks hear it every single day.
The hypocrisy inside all Liberal circles is shameful as hell. From the welfare hoods to the Jesse Sharpton Poverty Pimps to the Holier-Than-Thou Media, it's nauseating.

Racial Jeanet's and Trayvon Thugs across this land use creepy-ass cracka along with the N word every second sentence but the Mat Lauer azzhole types are only concerned with a successful white businesswoman.

The Liberal victims are plentiful and obvious as hell. If your skin is white and especially if you are successful, you've got a big red Bullseye painted on your back, chest and forehead, creepy-ass cracka.

Lapeer, MI

#936799 Jul 2, 2013
Whatever wrote:
lily's lookin' for love down at the Truck Stop again.

...and a little paycheck:]
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#936800 Jul 2, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Currently it sounds like they remain. The little guy gets screwed but the campaign donors get a break.
And what about the fools who have already signed up for 2014?
LCN Llin

United States

#936801 Jul 2, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Bush's first term approval average = 62%
Obama's first term approval average = 49%.
Bush's second term approval average = 37%.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/116500/presidentia...
http://www.gallup.com/poll/159965/obama-avera...
Obama's recent approval 45%. Disapproval 47%.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-Dail...
In June and July 2005, Bush was doing slightly better than Obama - mid to upper forties.
Bush now leads Obama in approval.
Shocking, huh?
Tell this to the Marines

President Obama wins Popular vote 2008 and 2012
President Bush only 2004 Gore wins Popular vote in 2000

JEB Bush on immigration reform
(CNN) The U.S. House of Representatives should pass the Senate's comprehensive immigration reform package with a few additional requirements, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush co-wrote in an opinion piece.
The Republican reiterated his stance that immigration reform needs to be tailored to boost the ratio of visas issued for skilled workers and reduce those granted for family members beyond spouses and minor children.

JEB does not seem to support "the comic book wing" of the Tea Party republicans
LOL
LCN Llin

United States

#936802 Jul 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you weren't tilting at windmills, you would have nothing to post." -Waxman
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#936803 Jul 2, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
And let me say a big fat thank you for supporting ObamaCare since I'm one of the "lucky" ones not in the "younger/healthier" crowd. Ironic that the younger healthier folks will pay a lot more than the rest of us, huh?
Wonder how that's going to go over. And here you thought ObamaCare was going to be the best thing since sliced bread.
Get a washcloth. That egg on your face must be getting dried and cracked by now.
There is definitely something severely wrong with you. You can't even grasp a simple concept of how insurance works.
You are laughingly talking about eating donuts and twinkies and drinking soda while diabetic. Do you know how much diabetes costs this country per year? Most of it could be avoided. You should be ashamed of your attitude
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#936804 Jul 2, 2013
Whatever wrote:
Oh I thought you and shinning would like to jerk each other off in private. Talk to him, he speaks your language of homoeroticism, maybe he speaks Polish as well.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#936805 Jul 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Pfffttt! this polack thinks we have such a thing here! Idiot.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#936806 Jul 2, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>Pfffttt! this polack thinks we have such a thing here! Idiot.
Boca Raton is a hell hole of ignorance, a cesspool of truck stops and idiot4/life hillbilies, full of handout democrats, you losers4life... and you know it lily... Stop lying you idiot...

It's the culture...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#936807 Jul 2, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obviously not talking to my "credentials".))))))
I'm betting you lay awake at night imagining some man with "credentials" like mine washing your face... well, those nights when you're not stone-cold drunk and passed out with your head in the toilet.
... skanque...))))
You're amazing!! You're a communist, racist, homophobe, and a mysogynist!! All rolled up in one dried up cowpie!!

You're one sick idiot. Your admiration of "Democratic" Putin overlooks his membership in the Communist Party, and his history as a KGB murderer.

Figures a fellow traveler like you would give Putin a pass, and be stupid enough to accuse Obama of being what Putin is.

Ya just don't get more crazy than you, Dumbwaiter.

Location hidden

#936808 Jul 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You wanna be next, I know:]
You're busted. Just another Waxturd puppet. Go away.

Location hidden

#936809 Jul 2, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text> Boca Raton is a hell hole of ignorance, a cesspool of truck stops and idiot4/life hillbilies, full of handout democrats, you losers4life... and you know it lily... Stop lying you idiot...
It's the culture...
You're busted. Just another Waxturd puppet. Go away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min KiMare 51,267
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Edmond Pulpo 181,937
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 52 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,897
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 71,138
French researchers find new strain of HIV virus... (Aug '09) 1 hr dango64 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr PEllen 98,858
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 2 hr barefoot2626 25
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance