Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
860,501 - 860,520 of 1,079,619 Comments Last updated 12 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>That's 'Kenya's problem' and yours. The rest of America and the world knows President Barack Obama was born in Hawaii. Now; in the case of Ted Cruz--born in Calgary, Canada , not even an American citizen ...
Ted Cruz was clearly born in Calgary and clearly born an merican citizen.

As far as Obama goes, we have only a pdf to go by.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

JBH wrote:
--------National Unity on Foreign Policy
The laying of a wreath at the American embassy in Dar es Salaam Tuesday symbolized a big theme of both the Barack Obama and George W Bush administrations: The war against al Qaeda.
President Obama was warmly greeted by throngs in Tanzania, but his message of trade was overshadowed by other events around the world.
The two men met in Tanzania to to honor the memories of the 224 people – 12 of them Americans – killed by al Qaeda truck bombs at that embassy and the one in Nairobi, Kenya, on Aug. 7, 1998.
Osama bin Laden’s embassy attacks were precursors of 9/11; signals, unmistakable in retrospect, that bin Laden and his allies had launched a new kind of war.
For both friends and foes Bush’s handling of all that occurred after Sept. 11, 2001, will be the major part of his legacy, a legacy about which Bush said in an interview with CNN Monday he wasn’t worried:
“history will judge the decisions that I made. And I won't be around because it's going to take a while for the objective historians to show up.”
But in dealing with al Qaeda, Obama hasn’t turned out to be exactly what his supporters expected in 2008.
Obama expanded Bush’s strategy of using unmanned drones to kill suspected terrorists in Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan.
There’s continuity with President Bill Clinton, too. Clinton tried to kill bin Laden after the 1998 embassy attacks with a cruise missile strike in Afghanistan – not so different from a drone strike.
Bush – who has been circumspect and has said almost nothing about terrorism since leaving office – has not only refrained from criticizing his successor, but on Monday essentially endorsed Obama’s handling of the NSA/ Snowden mess.
“I know he (Snowden) damaged the country. The Obama administration will deal with it,” the former president said.
Asked about the NSA surveillance, Bush said,“I put the program in place to protect the country and one of the certainties is civil liberties were guaranteed.”
He added,“I think there needs to be a balance (between individual liberty and national security) and as the president (Obama) described, there is a proper balance.”
Obama, he said magnanimously, has “got plenty on his agenda and it's difficult. A former president doesn't need to make it harder” by criticizing him.
In his National Defense University speech, Obama said that “this war, like all wars, must end,” but the war which included the 1998 embassy bombings will likely continue after Obama leaves the White House.------
==========
Is it not Bush gone yet?
He thinks he is still around by running Obama the policies on terrorism and Snowden case, etc.
You did not get your worth by electing the 4th term of Bush as the policies and views are still Bush's, but just use the name of Obama as president.
How come, what is going on?
But if Bush did not have his views worked anywhere during his time, including Iraq issue , what makes Obama think his Bush views and policies will go anywhere?
You liberals did elect Bush (who is your most unlikeable and rejected), for the 4th time by having the name of Obama.
"President Obama was warmly greeted by thongs in Tanzania"???

Men in thongs?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have you been for the last five or six years? Obama's birth announcement was published in the Honolulu Advertiser on Sunday, Aug. 13, 1961 announcing that a son was to Mr. & Mrs. Barack H. Obama on August 4th. Perhaps you are just having one of those senior moments.
So were personal ads selling used cars.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Gay couples will most likely adopt more children who need a good family upbringing.
Isn't that special?

And what does that have to do with the negative tax consequences of marriage?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
The more murders there are in the hood, the better.....
...as long as they STAY in the hood....

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>This coming from the idiot who still can't find the declaration of war against iraq.
Why demand from others what you can't provide son???
If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Are terrorists not political enemies son?
So now you're claiming cons are friends with terrorists?
wow.
If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't get it. This fight was for "equality".
It was a fight for the same family medical leave, partner/family immigration, spousal social security benefits, spousal veterans benefits, Federal income tax benefits, inheritance tax benefits, hospital visitation/decisions as enjoyed by any other married couple. The only ones complaining will be right-wing nuts like yourself.
The federal income tax "benefits" of marriage are largely negative, as are Medicare benefits in certain circumstances.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Only for those who choose to be confused son.
You made your choice. Now.....

If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Mumble, mumble, "Fox News" comeback -Lazy and pointless.
Please site sources that states the facts you responded to are wrong.
Sources to the FACTS that counter your ignorant statements about Benghazi and the White House being "closed" have been posted over and over again. You are obviously not capable of comprehending the truth. To re-post them would be an act of futility. It would only frustrate you further and I wouldn't want to be responsible for pushing you over that thin ledge you are clinging onto so stubbornly.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
"Lead detective returns to stand, says Zimmerman's story remained consistent"
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/02/detectiv...
Darn! The DemokRat Reichtards here already had Zimmerman convicted.
Truth does have a habit of gumming up the works for Liberals.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>REALLY???? Then what kind of enemy are they son?
The same that these are:

Kaboom! Now black mobs kill 4th of July: http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/4th-of-july-done-f...

Detroit also has this problem. It just doesn't go away because of America's Trayvon Martin Scourge.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Right wingers citing scientific research is a step out of the darkness. Welcome to the world of knowledge.
Left wingers citing scientific research is a step into the darkness.

Take your pick.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
(page 43206)
----------
<quoted text>
(page 43203)
----------
Bagged and tagged the troll and his puppet!!
Shining idiot is just another of Waxturd's puppets.
The proof is shown above!!
You're done here, Waxturd.
Between the two Seminole Puppets, Floriduh and No Surprise, and your puppet from Lapeer, you'vevbeen busted beyond any doubt.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Translation:
Ladida, Hodidoe
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sources to the FACTS that counter your ignorant statements about Benghazi and the White House being "closed" have been posted over and over again. You are obviously not capable of comprehending the truth. To re-post them would be an act of futility. It would only frustrate you further and I wouldn't want to be responsible for pushing you over that thin ledge you are clinging onto so stubbornly.
Hey moron, I did not make the post you are claiming to have already responded too.

So you think the Benghazi investigation is over with? That is a little premature don't you think?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>It never ceases to amaze me how they take what fox says as facts without checking on their own.
Talk about being thirsty for that poison!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The same that these are:
Kaboom! Now black mobs kill 4th of July: http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/4th-of-july-done-f...
Detroit also has this problem. It just doesn't go away because of America's Trayvon Martin Scourge.
These towns are making a mistake by caving in to the Obama mob.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Cons keep flip flopping depending on what agenda they're pushing at the time.
Cons were ALWAYS for national security... unless it didn't suit their politics at the time.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was your concern when Bush launched the National Security Agency surveillance program? At least Bush is willing to take credit for the program.
“I put the program in place to protect the country and one of the certainties was that civil liberties were guaranteed,” Bush said in an interview with CNN published Monday, July 1, 2013.
“I think there needs to be a balance, and as the president explained, there is a proper balance,” Bush said.
The former president criticized NSA leaker Snowden, saying he “damaged the security of the country,” before concluding “the Obama administration will deal with it.”
“History will judge the decisions I made. I won’t be around, because it will take a while for the objective historians to show up,” he said.“So I’m pretty comfortable with it, I did what I did; I know the spirit in which I did it.”
http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/07/01/bush-civil-lib...
Tell us when you changed your mind and decided Bush was a great president, idiot.

Now, back to the post you didn't answer. I'll help you. Here it is again:

So, how's the investigation into the unconstitutional actions of the NSA going?
What is happening is a deliberate attempt to divert attention away from the unconstitutional actions of the government by focussing on an individual.
Give us an update on the investigation of the unconstitutional acts of the government.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
It’s been a great week for gay activists, but Dr. Cornel West is not happy. As the postmodern professor par excellence explained to radio host Tavis Smiley last Sunday, the advances made by gays and lesbians mean that “we black folk are just being pushed to the back of the bus”:
"Again this has something to do of course with what history books will say. The irony of the age of Obama in which black folks found themselves pushed to the back,[and] our gay brothers and lesbian sisters more and more pushed to the center."
Perhaps West is right, and identity politics really is a zero-sum game. Then again, the good doctor may simply be suffering from a touch of radical conditionedness.
Cornel West should get a Nobel just like the Azzhole-In-Chief did.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

80 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min LRS 174,591
Abby 7-24 30 min pde 41
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 56 min TRD 67,922
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 45,777
Avoid Victory Auto Wreckers 1 hr Yeah 14
Our Cities Will Burn Because We Didn’t Protect ... 2 hr Yeah 4
Amy 7-24 6 hr Kuuipo 18
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000