Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
860,441 - 860,460 of 1,082,608 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

"Lead detective returns to stand, says Zimmerman's story remained consistent"

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/02/detectiv...

Darn! The DemokRat Reichtards here already had Zimmerman convicted.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, missy.
REALLY???? Then what kind of enemy are they son?
Grey Ghost

Bumpass, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, good then. I can ask you to explain why Obama doesn't know his birthdate and Kenyans put up a big sign proclaiming Kenya as Obama's birthplace.
Please go ahead, I'm listening.
SOOO you refuse to acknowledge his birth certificate along with the newspaper on that very same day...WOW, what a coincidence???? There are now so blind as those that will not see. Yours is hate driven. Not to worry before Obama is through he will have cleaned up most of the messes Bush-Cheney left...Although the millions sacrificed by those two bungling idiots will never be forgotten.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, good then. I can ask you to explain why Obama doesn't know his birthdate and Kenyans put up a big sign proclaiming Kenya as Obama's birthplace.
Don't you think you need to ask Obama that question son?

I mean, since you believe the Kenyans and all.....

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
60 billion planets in our galaxy could sustain water, life, researchers say
Right wingers citing scientific research is a step out of the darkness. Welcome to the world of knowledge.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Weren't those Christian right wing radicals son? More along your lines.
Not only that but in today's world, it is Faux News that represents the cyanide laced Kool-aid. They drink it up like it's the elixir of knowledge. Poor souls.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! "If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
Yep, Republican mantra: "Do as we say, not as we do."

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
Ladida, Hodidoe
(page 43206)
----------
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
Ladida, Hodidoe
(page 43203)
----------
Bagged and tagged the troll and his puppet!!

Shining idiot is just another of Waxturd's puppets.

The proof is shown above!!

You're done here, Waxturd.

Between the two Seminole Puppets, Floriduh and No Surprise, and your puppet from Lapeer, you'vevbeen busted beyond any doubt.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only that but in today's world, it is Faux News that represents the cyanide laced Kool-aid. They drink it up like it's the elixir of knowledge. Poor souls.
It never ceases to amaze me how they take what fox says as facts without checking on their own.

Talk about being thirsty for that poison!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Questioning the POTUS is what rational people do...Making up your own facts...relying on FOX to program you daily and being against any and every thing that he says or does is what FANATICAL haters do. See, that's what rational sounds like. Confusing to you isn't it?
"poop"
Here are some rational questions for our loser president nobama;
- Why are fewer Americans working then when you took office
- Why are millions more Americans on food stamps
- Why have household incomes declined
- Why are home values at a lower level than when you took office
- Why are home starts at a lower level than when you took office
- Why is the debt climbing at record rates
- Why are fewer Americans paying federal income tax than when you took office
- Why is unemployment rate higher than on the day you were elected
- Why did you stop school kids from visiting the White House
- Why did you supply guns, Fast and Furious, to the Mexican drug cartels that have been used to kill Americans
- Why did you flip flop on gay marriage, in 2010 you said marriage should be between one man and one woman, in 2012 you flopped and said those of the same sex should be allowed to marry
- Why have gasoline prices more than doubled since you took office
Peace
KMA

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Party Of Old, Tired Ideas Plans To Attack Democrats As Party Of Old, Tired Ideas
Republicans plan to run against Hillary Clinton as "Old News," reports the New York Times. This is stupid—and not just for the reason everybody is pointing out.
Of course, attacks on Clinton's age are likely to produce a backlash. But let's say Republicans manage to walk a fine line: hit her for having "old ideas" and being around Washington too long without directly invoking her age.
The strategy still doesn't make any sense, because the Republicans are the party of old, tired ideas.
Gov. Bobby Jindal (R-La.) provided the most unintentionally ironic quote in the Times piece:
“The reality is, when you look at the Democrats, they’ve got old, tired ideas being produced by old, tired candidates,” Gov. Bobby Jindal of Louisiana, 42, said in an interview this month, citing “more government and more spending” for the ideas but not referring to any candidates by name.
O.K. So where are Republicans' new, non-tired ideas?
They didn't come from Mitt Romney, whose "five point economic plan" to get America out of its economic slump consisted entirely of ideas rehashed from Republican platforms in 2004, 2006 and 2008.
They're not coming from Jindal, who wrote this month that conservatives don't need to change at all because Democrats are imposing a "reign of politically correct terror," including a desire to "ban red meat," against which voters are sure to rebel any second.
They won't come from Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.), who would purport to increase "opportunity" by tightening monetary policy, privatizing Social Security, and putting more guns in the hands of residents of inner cities.
....Some other Republican governors, like Michigan's Rick Snyder, Wisconsin's Scott Walker and (yes) Arizona's Jan Brewer, have shown an ability to be innovative and interesting at the state level. But the policy issue set faced by the president is very different from the one faced by a governor. No Republican governor has presented a national economic agenda that responds to middle-class concerns.
And the Democratic ideas that Republicans are attacking as "old and tired" actually do respond to middle-class concerns. Democrats have a plan for addressing rising pre-tax inequality, stagnant middle-class wages and the risk of economic crises that create prolonged high unemployment. The centerpiece of their plan is higher taxes on the rich to finance a more robust safety net, including a universal health care entitlement.
Republicans might not like that plan, but recent economic events have made it more appropriate for our times. Not every idea gets tired just because it is old. They won't beat that agenda with nothing in 2016 any more than they did so in 2012.
Instead of hitting Democrats for "old, tired ideas" Republicans should focus on coming up with good ideas of their own. But that's hard work the party is not yet willing to do.
Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/now-republican...
When Hillary and Biden find themselves up against younger and more vibrant republican faces in 2016, you can be pretty sure they're going to look like the "old party".

Rubio and Paul - heck, even Christie after he loses the weight - will look like they can run circles around both of them.

And we haven't even been introduced to some of the new faces or the new and improved conservative ideas yet.

The republicans are moving heaven and earth to take the right message to the right people this time in 2016. We just assumed they would figure it out for themselves the last time. Democrats, meanwhile, worked overtime to do what they do best - lie, cheat, steal...whatever - to win the last election. It won't be so easy to do the next time.

Let's hope not anyway.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol! Oh wait! Obama posted his birth certificate.

Oh well, I guess that proves you believe Kenyans before you believe Americans.....

BTW, have you found that repeal of CRA? After all, it would prove your personal claim true, wouldn't it son?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to watch the Jive-Ass-Punk-In-Chief go lecture the Syrian Al Qaeda Rebels about accepting gay marriage before Allah.
Putin and the Magic Negro could consummate a one-night gay marriage and we know who would play the husband.
Now we've got the insane Waxturd talking to himself on Topix!!

You're Busted, you moron!!
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say something?
Hey byytch!

It is already happening:

Texas red state idiots: Ladies! Your body belongs to us! Perry controls your privates! By law! Today! Right now!

Red States today: eliminate income tax, raise sales/use tax on food, gas, everything!

Rich guy: skips on $500,000 income tax. Pays $10,000 in sales/use taxes!

Ohhhhhhhhhh boy!$490,000 for Richy!

You: drivers license fee goes up to $500!
Bread tax: 20%!
Gas tax: 95%!

They do it everyday right now!

Republican. Selfish.
Republican. Idiot.
republican. Disgraceful.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Republican mantra: "Do as we say, not as we do."
Think you have it backwards. The IRS just got a big taxpayer bonus with the help of Obama's precious union for screwing over a significant number of taxpayers who also gave them that bonus.

Did you forget Obama wants us all to sacrifice and "put some skin in the game" while he goes on a million dollar taxpayer golfing excursion with Tiger Woods, hosts gala events at the White House and flies all over the world in Air Force One with his huge entourage? While the White House doors remain closed and embassies are denied help before being killed?

Or how about thousands of waivers to avoid Obamacare while the rest of us have to pay the cost and the price of a declining assessable health care?

Yes, you definitely have it backwards.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you think you need to ask Obama that question son?
I mean, since you believe the Kenyans and all.....
Birthers encourage the suicide wing of the Republican party.
Now that President George Bush is supporting national security Republicans seem lost in space.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
When Hillary and Biden find themselves up against younger and more vibrant republican faces in 2016, you can be pretty sure they're going to look like the "old party".
Rubio and Paul - heck, even Christie after he loses the weight - will look like they can run circles around both of them.
And we haven't even been introduced to some of the new faces or the new and improved conservative ideas yet.
The republicans are moving heaven and earth to take the right message to the right people this time in 2016. We just assumed they would figure it out for themselves the last time. Democrats, meanwhile, worked overtime to do what they do best - lie, cheat, steal...whatever - to win the last election. It won't be so easy to do the next time.
Let's hope not anyway.
lol! You mean cons with no executive experience? Even in business?

So you're saying that hypocrites of the GOP will win?!?!?!?!

wow....
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, some liberals in the United States have no problem with brutality and barbarism as long as the woman still has the right to kill what she created at her discretion. That's all that's important. Doesn't matter how or when. It's all about her body, her rights and her decision. The next thing liberals will be demanding is a woman's right to kill her 9-month-old when it becomes an inconvenience. After all, her life is more important and a baby gets in her way. Wouldn't surprise me if some liberals have no problem with that already.
Of course, the measure of civilization is how any society treats the weakest and most vulnerable among them. But being civilized is so passé in this new era of progressive liberalism where there are no judgments, no standards, no morals and self-serving gratification is the only bar to which one has to aspire.
Lily seems to love living in this new era. It's just so...well... liberating for the Almighty Woman to make life and death decisions...and the government which she so detests interfering with a woman's right to kill a life after she personally chose to have unprotected sex gives her its blessings instead.
...but don't get me started.
(Just wonder though if Lily and other liberals have read any books on the fall of Rome - how moral decay rotted their foundation too. Curious to know if they learned any lessons from history.)
Good afternoon, Jane.
this is a great post on the subject of liberal hypocrites when it comes to abortion.

Liberals will openly oppose Capital Punishment because the Condemned MIGHT be Innocent..

Liberals will oppose Capital punishment because it is CRUEL and UNUSUAL…

BUT… When Liberals want to KILL 3000+ Babies a day who did nothing to no one, didn’t break any laws, don’t have a right to an attorney, aren’t charged with anything, aren’t found guilty in a trial, were not convicted by anyone except a woman that didn’t keep her legs closed and those who support her right to pronounce judgment upon him or her.. And instead of calling it MURDER they both hide behind the feels good warm and fuzzy name of Abortion..”

I have found this to be so true. I’ve tried to show them the hypocrisy of their views, but they never fail to see it themselves.

One tried to argue that a criminal is a living human being and a fetus is just a hunk of tissue. I immediately seized on that and asked when does the hunk of tissue become a living human being? They told me when they are born. So I asked them if a child delivered earlier in development than another child, for instance a premature birth, is that child not a living human, and if so, then why isn’t a child who is more developed but still in the womb?

The liberal was so consumed by their pro-abortion rhetorical views that they could not comprehend the point I was making. They did everything they could to hide behind the notion that until a child is a born, it’s not human, just a hunk of tissue.

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/7600/liberals-ar...

i'm sure the Nazi's had what they thought were good arguments for their infantcide and genocide "choices" as well. whatever is convenient.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
SOOO you refuse to acknowledge his birth certificate along with the newspaper on that very same day...WOW, what a coincidence???? There are now so blind as those that will not see. Yours is hate driven. Not to worry before Obama is through he will have cleaned up most of the messes Bush-Cheney left...Although the millions sacrificed by those two bungling idiots will never be forgotten.
Uh Ghosyie I hate to break this to you but birth announcements are usually done the day after or two days later. If done on the DOB it would be suspect.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Oh wait! Obama posted his birth certificate.
Oh well, I guess that proves you believe Kenyans before you believe Americans.....
BTW, have you found that repeal of CRA? After all, it would prove your personal claim true, wouldn't it son?
Well, he sure can't keep it straight in his head.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Please don't watch this if your bubble of denial will burst. You might get hurt.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

82 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min SamBee 68,426
10 “Active Militia Teams” Securing The US-Mexic... 23 min Good luck 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min Jacques from Ottawa 174,991
Global Elite Agitating for War Against Russia 29 min Kurt Nimmo video 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 35 min CDC 48,961
Abby 7-29 49 min Sublime1 10
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr RJS 7,703
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••