Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1274877 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#936869 Jul 2, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said these people don't even need to sign up. Why bother? they are forcing working men to pay for abortions and birth control for women who refuse to take care of themselves. Women sure are painted as ignorant these days. All those years of feminists crying and look now, democrats insist that women have to be taken care of and paid for. LOL. It certainly is amusing how libs treat women.
lily believes a woman's place is just in the home barefoot or at an abortion clinic...

Government controlling women's brains and bodies with Chemicals and Pills... Where can Florida get his remote control for women and turn or shut lily off??

It's the culture...
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#936870 Jul 2, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
ABC News called Obama's confusion over his birthday a "senior moment".
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/07/...
He thought his birthday was "a week" away - not three weeks away.
It's like that 57 states "senior moment".
Problem is, Obama's not a senior.
Your gripes are so tedious. I remember you admitting to not knowing that, there were laws passed during the black migration from the (South to the North), to prevent or hinder blacks economic opportunities. You being an ex teacher &, the history buff you are, I'm quite sure you just forgot &, you're not even a senior!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#936871 Jul 2, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Then perhaps those people your lying ass claims to know can tell you about the routine practice of generating birth certificates for people not born in Hawaii during that time.
That would be an interesting discussion. Ask your supposed friends about this practice and get back with us.
So, why won't Ted Cruz produce his birth certificate?Why won't Rick Santorum? Both men are illegals!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#936872 Jul 2, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
None of us know. The top 10 hip-hop records either have that word in the title or the lyrics. And a lot of young blacks hear it every single day.
No doubt there is a double standard— blacks can say it without much social consequence but whites can not. But if, in this day and age, you don't know it is a derogatory word, then there is no helping you. It pretty much explains your lack of critical awareness and sensitivity to difference.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#936873 Jul 2, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think delaying individual mandate would be the next step. Maybe over the Labor Day Holiday.
It's not a 'delay', but a more gradual phase-in of the individual mandate to allow businesses more time to adjust to Obamacare. John Boehner was a 'train wreck' and he will be gone by 2015--Nancy Pelosi will be back as Speaker of the House by then and none too soon.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#936874 Jul 2, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
Ajattele ystävämme on mennyt hulluna birther kamaa. Tämä ja huono käsitys historiasta toisen maailmansodan.
Olen täysin samaa mieltä.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#936875 Jul 2, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Your gripes are so tedious. I remember you admitting to not knowing that, there were laws passed during the black migration from the (South to the North), to prevent or hinder blacks economic opportunities. You being an ex teacher &, the history buff you are, I'm quite sure you just forgot &, you're not even a senior!
You're not a complete idiot NJ raider... Some parts are just missing....

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#936876 Jul 2, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You were showed to be wrong three times and yet you continue posting this.
Sorry, whatever, but there is a difference between being wrong and lying.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#936877 Jul 2, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> It's not a 'delay', but a more gradual phase-in of the individual mandate to allow businesses more time to adjust to Obamacare. John Boehner was a 'train wreck' and he will be gone by 2015--Nancy Pelosi will be back as Speaker of the House by then and none too soon.
You aren't too confused.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#936878 Jul 2, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Floriduh/No Surprise. Waxturd puppets.
Both rant and end with 'It's the culture'.
It sure is. Troll culture.
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
Ladida, Hodidoe
(page 43206)
----------
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation:
Ladida, Hodidoe
(page 43203)
----------
Bagged and tagged the troll and his puppet!!
Shining idiot is just another of Waxturd's puppets.
The proof is shown above!!
You're done here, Waxturd.
Between the two Seminole Puppets, Floriduh and No Surprise, and your puppet from Lapeer, you'vevbeen busted beyond any doubt.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This dumbass acts as if florida and no surprise being the same person is some big secret.

Its the culture.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#936879 Jul 2, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Your gripes are so tedious. I remember you admitting to not knowing that, there were laws passed during the black migration from the (South to the North), to prevent or hinder blacks economic opportunities. You being an ex teacher &, the history buff you are, I'm quite sure you just forgot &, you're not even a senior!
Obama misstating his birthday was funny-not a gripe.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#936881 Jul 2, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> It's not a 'delay', but a more gradual phase-in of the individual mandate to allow businesses more time to adjust to Obamacare. John Boehner was a 'train wreck' and he will be gone by 2015--Nancy Pelosi will be back as Speaker of the House by then and none too soon.
Don't you ever get tired of eating obamas sht?

Obamacare is falling apart before it gets started

State waivers
Union waivers
Opposition to medical device tax
Employer waivers

when this pos falls apart will everyone who got a tan get a refund?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#936882 Jul 2, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been made very clear that Obama had absolutely nothing to do with the IRS targeting "the opposition". Get a clue!!
As far as calling big-money fundraising groups a "threat to democracy" because they corrode elections, Obama was right.
It is far from being made clear the president did not know about the targeting. His top advisors knew about it. A definite red flag. The investigation behind the scenes is still ongoing.

So you think the democrats don't spend huge amounts of money taking it from anyone who will give it to them to run smear campaigns that puts low-down dirty lying to shame - and that isn't a "potential threat to democracy"?

But only conservatives who raise money in the same way democrats raise money are a "potential threat to democracy"?



Sounds to me like he was whining and worried about losing. And lying to boot.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#936883 Jul 2, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Canadian mother, Cuban Communist father. Dad was a Castro supporter and fundraiser.
Figures you'd favor him. You nitwits love communism.
I'd love it. We'd crucify the Commie bas#ard!!
FYI, Calgary is not in the USA. Bring it on, nitwit.
his father became a staunch critic of Castro, along with several family members who remained in Cuba, when the rebel leader took control and began seizing private property and suppressing dissent. One dictator took over for another dictator. Cruz's father left before Castro took over. He did not know that Castro was communist. Most of the people didn't. Most people in Cuba just hated Batista so much they would fight with anyone to get rid of him. Hard to believe anyone thought that Castro would be a dictator.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#936884 Jul 2, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
No doubt there is a double standard— blacks can say it without much social consequence but whites can not. But if, in this day and age, you don't know it is a derogatory word, then there is no helping you. It pretty much explains your lack of critical awareness and sensitivity to difference.
Of course I know it's a derogatory word. Just wonder why blacks don't.

Paula Deen claims she used that word 30 years ago and only one time after being robbed at gunpoint by an employee.

So she should lose everything?

Have Americans become so thin-skinned and overly sensitive?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#936885 Jul 2, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, whatever, but there is a difference between being wrong and lying.
I know. It appears that all of them are doing that tonight. Obamacare is delayed by the POTUS and the Progressives go cra cra.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#936887 Jul 2, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think delaying individual mandate would be the next step. Maybe over the Labor Day Holiday.
Problem is that charging high rates for healthy young people under the individual mandate is the financing mechanism for funding care for the moochers. Without the individual mandate, the entire program collapses.

Time to beat the shit out of these idiots for sticking America with this turkey.

Another year won't make it any better.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#936888 Jul 2, 2013
Mark levin had a montage of obama quotes today. In about 80 percent he said "its paid for". How many times have you seen these parrots repeat the same lie.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#936889 Jul 2, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Your gripes are so tedious. I remember you admitting to not knowing that, there were laws passed during the black migration from the (South to the North), to prevent or hinder blacks economic opportunities. You being an ex teacher &, the history buff you are, I'm quite sure you just forgot &, you're not even a senior!
I admitted to nothing of the kind.

You were probably dreaming.

So did ABC News give Obama a break by excusing his not knowing how far away his birthday was as a "senior moment"? At the age of 49?

That's what I posted. But I suppose ABC News was just griping tediously.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#936890 Jul 2, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is that charging high rates for healthy young people under the individual mandate is the financing mechanism for funding care for the moochers. Without the individual mandate, the entire program collapses.
Time to beat the shit out of these idiots for sticking America with this turkey.
Another year won't make it any better.
The test program in CA resulted in two major insurance companies-so far -withdrawing from offering individual policies.

You are correct this bad law needs to go the way quickly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min loose cannon 196,916
Hillary fires up crowd in Iowa. 1 hr lakeche 4
abby 8-28=15 1 hr Julie 8
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr CrunchyBacon 100,629
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Doug77 6,402
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 54,496
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr Ariel Sharon 70,157
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages