Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
860,341 - 860,360 of 1,098,695 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
lily, still gets upset when people post after her bedtime.
More like 11 wasn't it? Lily thinks every one lives in the same time zone.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>When posting on Topix, there is a fine line between what's on your mind and in your pants and You should probably see your attendant about this lily??
It's the culture...
Take this up with shorty; he's well versed on the subject until shinningmoran wakes up.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The hate-mongering congregation Obama attended for 20 years isn't what I would call a church.
Obama is a muslim. Obama is a Suni muslim. Obama is a Wahhabist Suni muslim.
Obama isn't "American-born". If he were, there wouldn't be any need to post an obviously fraudulent birth certificate on the White House website. They would have posted a real birth certificate.
Since you want to talk about the Constitution...
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
How's the investigation into the government spying on the American population going?
What's that? Did you say everyone has been distracted by all the attention given to Snowden?
The truth is, Democrats are too full of themselves to not start a war with the American people, and too ignorant to avoid starting it. That's why Janet Napolitano is buying more tanks that Patton had under his command, more machine guns than the Marines had on Iwo Jima, and enough ammunition for both sides to fight World War I for twenty years.
You do know that the winners will certainly hang the losers, right? If it's your neck the rope is being put around, don't whine. After all, you started it. Take it like a man.
You have the thought process of an infant. You frequent too many conspiracy theory sites. I know real muslims &, Obama ain't one. you would know that if you knew Muslim culture , foot baths, prayer regimen, making salat, ect... If Janet Napolitano is stocking weaponry like you say, it's under the president's order &, probably preparation measures for you extremist radicals. Your mind is your enemy. The only difference in you & Americas mass murderers is, they've already acted on delusions, you've resisted thus far. If there were a war, you can guarantee your side wouldn't win, not even close!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Edward Snowden Asylum Request In Brazil Rejected

Oopsie!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a short guy thing, we get it. Plus, he's been trying to convince us that he has a Russian mail order bride; I can't imagine anyone being that desperate. Bet she never bargained that he'd send to work with the Mexicans at the garden center while he babbles his b/s on here all damn day.
I find it incredible that guys like DB and Waxy aren't put away somewhere. There must be some people they communicate with that recognize that they need help. Maybe DB's Russian bride doesn't speak English yet.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
gullagullagurgle
And Republicans are wondering why more and more real Americans are turning their backs on their pathetic azzez? Clueless moron, the lot of them.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Will you please go see a psychiatrist, you have to get some mental help. Homer begging now.
Grab some of your fellow rightwingers, maybe you can car pool and also get a group discount.
HEH

and put that in your herd pack net of wittle bouncy bawrls--Homer. lol.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
gullagullagurgle
It is pretty bad when you insist on making the moronic ramblings of Yeah look intellectual in comparison to your posts.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it incredible that guys like DB and Waxy aren't put away somewhere. There must be some people they communicate with that recognize that they need help. Maybe DB's Russian bride doesn't speak English yet.
Yes, let's institutionalize all who disagree with the US POTUS.

Very liberal of you.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
I strongly suspect that giving DB's stature, intellect and paranoia his Russian bride is really a "Lot Lizard" from Texas.
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I love Wendy Davis! Hope she runs for higher office, maybe Gov of Texas
Says the person who has been frantically posting pure nonsensical comments for the last hour.

Some recs are not worth having.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Can't tell him nothing. I've said the same thing a few months back when gun control was their new cry for injustice. How can Chicago enforce gun laws when, the surrounding states have loose gun measures. All one has to do is cross the border into the neighboring state, buy their guns & bring them back across the border. This is common sense shit that seems taboo to the uncommon!
Chicago used to have Special Ops. But then the community agitators like O'bama decided to start suing the city-costing the city millions of dollars because the same terrorist thugs who were shooting up everyone were the same terrorist thugs mom's, bros, aunties, cousins and uncles that sat on the jury. Now after PDiddy O'bama made a law before he left the Illinois state senate to have every municipality have 10% poor thug housing, it is out of control. The negroes run the city. Al Sharpton is moving to the city of Chicago to run the next riot. It is plain and simple. The blacks have no jobs and nothing better to than shoot their own-and not a damn thing can be done about it-nor do I believe that the democrats that run the city want to do anything about it. It was evidenced by Booby Rush, former Black Panther.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I guess we do need to revisit healthcare reform.
When someone with your obvious mental problems cannot get much needed help then the system is still flawed.
Of course it's flawed...especially since there's a lot of stupid in it.

BUT..whose problemo is that kind of stuff Homer...(HINT: personal accountability and responsibility--NOT wahwahwah--where duh fwee everthing of ignorance on silver platters whine of ignorance.)

Do that ring any sort of of bell in the belfwee on yer shoulders noggin'?
Whatever

Gering, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
And Republicans are wondering why more and more real Americans are turning their backs on their pathetic azzez? Clueless moron, the lot of them.
"Real" Americans??

It takes a clueless moron to make your post above.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Or maybe she didn't get her green card yet!

I overheard 2 old farts talking to each other at the grocery store; could tell they were foxbots. They actually thought they were having their own conversation! One was repeating Glen Beck and the other one Rush Limbaugh. Two bobblehead dittoheads!!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I love Wendy Davis! Hope she runs for higher office, maybe Gov of Texas
If she feels so strongly about abortion, she should be the next Dr. Gosnell. I mean really how much closer to the heart of what she wants women to do can she get? be an abortion doctor Wendy Davis--you go girl. But she would have to leave Texas--they don't want her kind there.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
It is pretty bad when you insist on making the moronic ramblings of Yeah look intellectual in comparison to your posts.
I think we should all chip in and send you to visit Snowden in Russia.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Edward Snowden Asylum Request In Brazil Rejected
Oopsie!
Putin was surprising yesterday with his comments supporting the US.
President Bush supporting President Obama on security.
Egypt verging on civil war?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thang Jason:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:

Eh gaw...there's goes the fread for the morning-- down the proverbial terlet bowl due to "skanknasty" again.
The toxic plague of loser herd pack libuhrulTics, entitle_Mental diseases and socio-Illogoically depraved disorders.
Ewe...why parasites are only good for eradication.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

Liberals/Democrats telling the American People Obamacare were the greatest thing since Apple Pie, Democrats trying to suppress confusion, hide cost of ObamaCare another ‘I Told You So!’ But just think after Obamacare is fully implemented still 30 million Americans will be without coverage!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info