Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#936513 Jul 2, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
And Republicans are wondering why more and more real Americans are turning their backs on their pathetic azzez? Clueless moron, the lot of them.
You turn your back on men.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#936514 Jul 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Politics, in general, is acting.
But Liberals have fully engaged Hollywood like never before.
The Magic Negro is the fruit on this tree.
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#936515 Jul 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee, Hee. Now you blame it on other states, eh?
Isn't your President's open border policy with Mexico and illegal Mexicans an issue, too, bro?
Ask the Magic Negro about Fast n Furious. Ask him about the illegal votes.
The 2nd Amendment is not the problem but the idiot sitting in the Oval Office.
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n

Lapeer, MI

#936516 Jul 2, 2013
flack wrote:
I'm about over all this rain. I thought I saw a fish swimming through the yard a little while ago.
And to think that just a few years back, we were concerned about depleted aquifers across this country.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#936517 Jul 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
What, shinning is making you write this 100 times in hopes you will catch on.

I personally think he has too high of an opinion of your ability to learn.

90 more times still needed-hop to it.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#936518 Jul 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
Good job.

Now down to 89 more times you have to write it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#936519 Jul 2, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>That's 'Kenya's problem' and yours. The rest of America and the world knows President Barack Obama was born in Hawaii. Now; in the case of Ted Cruz--born in Calgary, Canada , not even an American citizen ...
Ted Cruz was clearly born in Calgary and clearly born an merican citizen.

As far as Obama goes, we have only a pdf to go by.

Lapeer, MI

#936520 Jul 2, 2013
JBH wrote:
--------National Unity on Foreign Policy
The laying of a wreath at the American embassy in Dar es Salaam Tuesday symbolized a big theme of both the Barack Obama and George W Bush administrations: The war against al Qaeda.
President Obama was warmly greeted by throngs in Tanzania, but his message of trade was overshadowed by other events around the world.
The two men met in Tanzania to to honor the memories of the 224 people – 12 of them Americans – killed by al Qaeda truck bombs at that embassy and the one in Nairobi, Kenya, on Aug. 7, 1998.
Osama bin Laden’s embassy attacks were precursors of 9/11; signals, unmistakable in retrospect, that bin Laden and his allies had launched a new kind of war.
For both friends and foes Bush’s handling of all that occurred after Sept. 11, 2001, will be the major part of his legacy, a legacy about which Bush said in an interview with CNN Monday he wasn’t worried:
“history will judge the decisions that I made. And I won't be around because it's going to take a while for the objective historians to show up.”
But in dealing with al Qaeda, Obama hasn’t turned out to be exactly what his supporters expected in 2008.
Obama expanded Bush’s strategy of using unmanned drones to kill suspected terrorists in Yemen, Somalia and Pakistan.
There’s continuity with President Bill Clinton, too. Clinton tried to kill bin Laden after the 1998 embassy attacks with a cruise missile strike in Afghanistan – not so different from a drone strike.
Bush – who has been circumspect and has said almost nothing about terrorism since leaving office – has not only refrained from criticizing his successor, but on Monday essentially endorsed Obama’s handling of the NSA/ Snowden mess.
“I know he (Snowden) damaged the country. The Obama administration will deal with it,” the former president said.
Asked about the NSA surveillance, Bush said,“I put the program in place to protect the country and one of the certainties is civil liberties were guaranteed.”
He added,“I think there needs to be a balance (between individual liberty and national security) and as the president (Obama) described, there is a proper balance.”
Obama, he said magnanimously, has “got plenty on his agenda and it's difficult. A former president doesn't need to make it harder” by criticizing him.
In his National Defense University speech, Obama said that “this war, like all wars, must end,” but the war which included the 1998 embassy bombings will likely continue after Obama leaves the White House.------
==========
Is it not Bush gone yet?
He thinks he is still around by running Obama the policies on terrorism and Snowden case, etc.
You did not get your worth by electing the 4th term of Bush as the policies and views are still Bush's, but just use the name of Obama as president.
How come, what is going on?
But if Bush did not have his views worked anywhere during his time, including Iraq issue , what makes Obama think his Bush views and policies will go anywhere?
You liberals did elect Bush (who is your most unlikeable and rejected), for the 4th time by having the name of Obama.
"President Obama was warmly greeted by thongs in Tanzania"???

Men in thongs?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#936521 Jul 2, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where have you been for the last five or six years? Obama's birth announcement was published in the Honolulu Advertiser on Sunday, Aug. 13, 1961 announcing that a son was to Mr. & Mrs. Barack H. Obama on August 4th. Perhaps you are just having one of those senior moments.
So were personal ads selling used cars.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#936522 Jul 2, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Gay couples will most likely adopt more children who need a good family upbringing.
Isn't that special?

And what does that have to do with the negative tax consequences of marriage?

Lapeer, MI

#936523 Jul 2, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
The more murders there are in the hood, the better.....
...as long as they STAY in the hood....

Lapeer, MI

#936524 Jul 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>This coming from the idiot who still can't find the declaration of war against iraq.
Why demand from others what you can't provide son???
If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead

Lapeer, MI

#936525 Jul 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Are terrorists not political enemies son?
So now you're claiming cons are friends with terrorists?
wow.
If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#936526 Jul 2, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't get it. This fight was for "equality".
It was a fight for the same family medical leave, partner/family immigration, spousal social security benefits, spousal veterans benefits, Federal income tax benefits, inheritance tax benefits, hospital visitation/decisions as enjoyed by any other married couple. The only ones complaining will be right-wing nuts like yourself.
The federal income tax "benefits" of marriage are largely negative, as are Medicare benefits in certain circumstances.

Lapeer, MI

#936528 Jul 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Only for those who choose to be confused son.
You made your choice. Now.....

If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#936529 Jul 2, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Mumble, mumble, "Fox News" comeback -Lazy and pointless.
Please site sources that states the facts you responded to are wrong.
Sources to the FACTS that counter your ignorant statements about Benghazi and the White House being "closed" have been posted over and over again. You are obviously not capable of comprehending the truth. To re-post them would be an act of futility. It would only frustrate you further and I wouldn't want to be responsible for pushing you over that thin ledge you are clinging onto so stubbornly.

Lapeer, MI

#936530 Jul 2, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
"Lead detective returns to stand, says Zimmerman's story remained consistent"
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/02/detectiv...
Darn! The DemokRat Reichtards here already had Zimmerman convicted.
Truth does have a habit of gumming up the works for Liberals.

Lapeer, MI

#936531 Jul 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>REALLY???? Then what kind of enemy are they son?
The same that these are:

Kaboom! Now black mobs kill 4th of July: http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/4th-of-july-done-f...

Detroit also has this problem. It just doesn't go away because of America's Trayvon Martin Scourge.

Lapeer, MI

#936532 Jul 2, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Right wingers citing scientific research is a step out of the darkness. Welcome to the world of knowledge.
Left wingers citing scientific research is a step into the darkness.

Take your pick.

Lapeer, MI

#936533 Jul 2, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
(page 43206)
----------
<quoted text>
(page 43203)
----------
Bagged and tagged the troll and his puppet!!
Shining idiot is just another of Waxturd's puppets.
The proof is shown above!!
You're done here, Waxturd.
Between the two Seminole Puppets, Floriduh and No Surprise, and your puppet from Lapeer, you'vevbeen busted beyond any doubt.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Translation:
Ladida, Hodidoe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min Fair Game 49,226
The Violence in Chicago is from Gangs and Not t... 51 min Culture Auditor 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 181,844
daughter/father appropriate physical contact (Mar '12) 1 hr WOW 16
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 71,064
abby 12-21 3 hr PEllen 1
amy 12-21 3 hr PEllen 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance