Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
860,281 - 860,300 of 1,101,069 Comments Last updated 2 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#936315 Jul 2, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Try not to hurt you parrot peabrain cell with too much of that prakticing your cursive there now -loserTic.
Countdown to meltdown....Was Riki Tiki Tavi your favorite childhood book?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#936316 Jul 2, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Eed is deteriorating rapidly; seems encouraged by the closet queen shinnings continual homoerotic fantasies.
Pretty obvious that old Eed has spent his life tip toeing on the edge of stupid and the over bearing urge to be accepted, but unfortunately only able to achieve the stupid part.
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#936317 Jul 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you report the teacher for statutory rape?
It wasn't worth the free A's now was it? Be truthful, boy.
You rightwingers sure seem obsessed with ass-fcking.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#936318 Jul 2, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
And Here's yo sign loserTic...
LibuhrulTic line of depravity e dat way ----> just stick yer nose up the biutt on one and foller duh rst of the depraved herd pack.
Oh, and STAY AWAY from my posts, loser freak.
5..4..3..2..1...ready for blastoff
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#936319 Jul 2, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obviously not talking to my "credentials".))))))
I'm betting you lay awake at night imagining some man with "credentials" like mine washing your face... well, those nights when you're not stone-cold drunk and passed out with your head in the toilet.
... skanque...))))
All the guns in the world won't make you a man, let alone a tall one.
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#936320 Jul 2, 2013
A walk in Wendy Davis’ shoes: The woman behind the long filibuster

Before state Sen. Wendy Davis began filibustering a restrictive abortion bill in the Texas Capitol last week, she grabbed her pink running shoes. She may need to lace them up again, because another special session of the Texas legislature is underway again this week.

“I thought maybe I might need something with a little more support, so I grabbed these on the way out the door,” Davis tells The Fine Print during an interview at her father’s small theater in Fort Worth, Texas, where she once waited tables.

“These are actually my running shoes. They're dusty from the trail around Ladybird Lake,” she says, pointing to her Mizuno running shoes sitting on the table. Davis, a Harvard-educated attorney and single mother, wore the shoes as she stood for 11 hours and successfully blocked the passage of a bill that calls for banning abortions in Texas after 20 weeks into a pregnancy. Davis smiled when asked whether she used a catheter to avoid leaving the Senate floor, saying:“I came prepared.”

Since the filibuster, Davis has gained national acclaim among Democrats.

“I never could have predicted the enthusiasm, the energy, the courage of people in Texas who showed up at the Capitol on Tuesday to exercise their voices in this very important conversation,” Davis says.

But she also gained some political enemies—the most prominent being Texas' Republican governor, Rick Perry, who got personal in his criticism of Davis, who became a young mother when she was 18.

"It's just unfortunate that she hasn't learned from her own example that every life must be given a chance to realize its full potential and that every life matters," Perry said, alluding to Davis in a speech before a national Right to Life conference last Thursday. Perry has also called for a special session to reconsider the bill that Davis blocked, and the bill is expected to pass then.

Asked to respond to Perry’s comment, Davis says “it's very unfortunate and sad that people's personal health and safety are at risk for his political purposes.”

“It's Rick Perry and his political aspirations, and I think [Texas voters are] growing weary of being used as a pawn in that game,” she says, referring to Texas voters.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-players-abc...

All hope is not lost in Texas.

I just wish she hadn't posted where she goes jogging, you know how sick some of these rightwingers are. I hope she gets a security detail.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#936321 Jul 2, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty obvious that old Eed has spent his life tip toeing on the edge of stupid and the over bearing urge to be accepted, but unfortunately only able to achieve the stupid part.
He has slipped into the "anal stage"; that's what happens to those old buggers, they start diddling around in their diapers. It's sick.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#936322 Jul 2, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>They love Bush in Africa -
Popular in Africa: Bush has given more aid than any other US president
When President Bush came to power in 2001, the US spent $1.4bn a year on humanitarian and development aid in Africa. By 2006, the figure had quadrupled to $5.6bn a year. And it is likely to get bigger. The centerpiece of Mr Bush's aid to Africa is the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (Pepfar), a five-year,$15bn Aids prevention and treatment programme launched in 2003. His most recent budget proposes doubling the funding to $30bn over the next five years.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/afric...
Is that the 'charity' you were referring to? Our hard earned tax dollars?
As for the 'okay under Bush, bad under Obama?' I was asking that question with regards to the NSA spying.
"I put the program in place to protect the country, and one of the certainties is civil liberties were guaranteed," Bush said in the interview, which is scheduled to air on Monday afternoon. "I think there needs to be a balance [between security and privacy] and as the president described, there is a proper balance."
"Our hard earned tax dollars?" That sentence is not correct. This is how it should read, "Our hard earned money taken by taxes!"
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#936323 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
If there are no guns to steal then there will be no problem, dummy.
Charge every gun owner with the crime committed with his stolen gun.
Can't tell him nothing. I've said the same thing a few months back when gun control was their new cry for injustice. How can Chicago enforce gun laws when, the surrounding states have loose gun measures. All one has to do is cross the border into the neighboring state, buy their guns & bring them back across the border. This is common sense shit that seems taboo to the uncommon!
PaulerDeen

Manchester, KY

#936324 Jul 2, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, for the first time, you've said something I can relate to. In Hartford and New England, there is nothing.
The place is infested with liberal morons. Actually, Bumpass sounds better. Actually a Red State is where the good people are.
Va is close!
http://www.270towin.com/states/Virginia
I'm surprised you aren't here.
Well now sweety, would yew like some beans slathered in sum good ol' porssum fat to go with your grape ape flavored pretend kool aid whine?

We kin shore nuff whip yew up a batch of thirty year behind the the times-guaronteed to grow dark age mold on your insides, right out duh can!!

Sugarbabeehoneybooboolove....
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#936325 Jul 2, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obviously not talking to my "credentials".))))))
I'm betting you lay awake at night imagining some man with "credentials" like mine washing your face... well, those nights when you're not stone-cold drunk and passed out with your head in the toilet.
... skanque...))))
Credentials you say????Short...Fat.. Liar...Someone who has to pay a woman to even pose for a picture with his stinky azz? That be your credentials.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#936326 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#936327 Jul 2, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> It would make no difference if that man was Muslim. Given the fact that he's American born, makes him American first. So, if he were Muslim, he would be an American Muslim but, I guess the constitution doesn't mean shit to you when it doesn't fit you ideological preference. Hypocritical at the least! Especially when he's a self admitted Christian with a 20 year background in the Christian church. That's evidence, proof unlike anything you present surrounding you conspiracy theories!
The hate-mongering congregation Obama attended for 20 years isn't what I would call a church.
Obama is a muslim. Obama is a Suni muslim. Obama is a Wahhabist Suni muslim.

Obama isn't "American-born". If he were, there wouldn't be any need to post an obviously fraudulent birth certificate on the White House website. They would have posted a real birth certificate.

Since you want to talk about the Constitution...

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

How's the investigation into the government spying on the American population going?
What's that? Did you say everyone has been distracted by all the attention given to Snowden?

The truth is, Democrats are too full of themselves to not start a war with the American people, and too ignorant to avoid starting it. That's why Janet Napolitano is buying more tanks that Patton had under his command, more machine guns than the Marines had on Iwo Jima, and enough ammunition for both sides to fight World War I for twenty years.

You do know that the winners will certainly hang the losers, right? If it's your neck the rope is being put around, don't whine. After all, you started it. Take it like a man.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#936328 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Mass killings by demokrats or Chicago ghetto style killings by your "culture of violence and idiot" lily are not by angry old white men clinging to their guns and religion you dummy....

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#936330 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Otay-goody for yew, let us know when you finally enter an atmosphere even close to proximity known as REAL WORLD Earth!! an watch out for the falling apes along the way!!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#936331 Jul 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
That video did spark protests cross the MiddleEast. But Carol demands that it was impossible in Benghazi. Everyone had weapons in Libya from the rebellion. How many attackers were they? Did they gather to attack the Consulate or did they gather to protest? That was not immediately clear.
There was zero pint to hide anything regarding a protest or a planned terror attack. It was two months before the election. Obama has a good record against terrorism. If political gain was the desire, why not paint it as terrorism & we need to continue Obama's program of killing Al Qaeda with drones, especially with Romney's stance on the use of drones in Pakistan & his zero experience in fighting terror or foreign policy.
The sad part about Benghazi, other than the deaths of 4 Americans is he pathetic attempt for you & Republicans to try to make political gain from it. Shameful.
are you kidding me? you are so stupid that you still think the video was watched by a bunch of moslems? really? alrighty then. I don't know why any one ever reads one of your posts. I for one, will never waste my time again. You have convinced me that you have not a clue what goes on anywhere. It is so sad that one follows an ideology of lies to the death of their own person. Sad indeed.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#936332 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL, you are so dumb lily. You can't even get this concept correct.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#936334 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
He has slipped into the "anal stage"; that's what happens to those old buggers, they start diddling around in their diapers. It's sick.
Gay Bowel Syndrome and other Consequences of your Anal Eroticism lily.. The soiling of clothes and smell from fecal seepage is a problem for many homosexuals and gay ghost.

It's the culture...
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#936335 Jul 2, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> "Our hard earned tax dollars?" That sentence is not correct. This is how it should read, "Our hard earned money taken by taxes!"
As usual you miss the point.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#936336 Jul 2, 2013
Homer wrote:
A walk in Wendy Davis’ shoes: The woman behind the long filibuster
Before state Sen. Wendy Davis began filibustering a restrictive abortion bill in the Texas Capitol last week, she grabbed her pink running shoes. She may need to lace them up again, because another special session of the Texas legislature is underway again this week.
“I thought maybe I might need something with a little more support, so I grabbed these on the way out the door,” Davis tells The Fine Print during an interview at her father’s small theater in Fort Worth, Texas, where she once waited tables.
“These are actually my running shoes. They're dusty from the trail around Ladybird Lake,” she says, pointing to her Mizuno running shoes sitting on the table. Davis, a Harvard-educated attorney and single mother, wore the shoes as she stood for 11 hours and successfully blocked the passage of a bill that calls for banning abortions in Texas after 20 weeks into a pregnancy. Davis smiled when asked whether she used a catheter to avoid leaving the Senate floor, saying:“I came prepared.”
Since the filibuster, Davis has gained national acclaim among Democrats.
“I never could have predicted the enthusiasm, the energy, the courage of people in Texas who showed up at the Capitol on Tuesday to exercise their voices in this very important conversation,” Davis says.
But she also gained some political enemies—the most prominent being Texas' Republican governor, Rick Perry, who got personal in his criticism of Davis, who became a young mother when she was 18.
"It's just unfortunate that she hasn't learned from her own example that every life must be given a chance to realize its full potential and that every life matters," Perry said, alluding to Davis in a speech before a national Right to Life conference last Thursday. Perry has also called for a special session to reconsider the bill that Davis blocked, and the bill is expected to pass then.
Asked to respond to Perry’s comment, Davis says “it's very unfortunate and sad that people's personal health and safety are at risk for his political purposes.”
“It's Rick Perry and his political aspirations, and I think [Texas voters are] growing weary of being used as a pawn in that game,” she says, referring to Texas voters.
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-players-abc...
All hope is not lost in Texas.
I just wish she hadn't posted where she goes jogging, you know how sick some of these rightwingers are. I hope she gets a security detail.
62% of Texans favored lowering the gestation age to 20 weeks.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 17 min _Zoey_ 301
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 23 min Eric 69,050
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr gcaveman1 46,361
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,393
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Learn to Read 177,493
12 wounded in city shootings 3 hr reality is a crutch 1
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 3 hr boo ya 53
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••