Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,015)

Showing posts 860,281 - 860,300 of1,033,281
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I was getting kind of attached to my old name. Just thought after it had been stolen, I wouldn't be able to register under the same name again.
Think I should try to change it back? Or not.
I value your opinion on things like this.
Yeah?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Son, I don't need to pick on anyone... especially someone who claims to be honest but obviously isn't.
Besides, you do all the work for me... and the best part is I don't even ask for it.
Honesty is one of my middle names...right before speed and rhythm.

But it's been a rather eventful day. Having my identity stolen again and all and having to switch gears with a new name.

So I'll be back later after taking some time to regroup. Okay?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
This article not only proves Fox is, in fact, fair and balanced but clarifies your argument.......
The only thing that is fair in Fox is it's audience demographic consisting of angry white has-beens such as yourself. It is a comedy show around the rest of the world. So believe in what you want the message doesn't spread any further than that fixed demographic that will slowly die off. Plus of course, Al Queda which uses Fox when looking to motivate would-be suicide bombers.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>You should register under Aunt Battie or Batty as it suits you. End of frickin' story.
Homer all grumpy
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Two different animals. MLK & Malcolm went against the grain, Sharpton & Jackson went with the grain. I don't discredit nor credit the later 2. Times changed when MLK died.
Sharpton and Jackson are hustlers, out to make a buck for themselves. End of story.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aunt Bettie Lou is not me anymore. See my old photo?
However, I see no virtue in stealing someone else's identity.
But I'm very proud of myself for getting rid of that jerk in such short order.
So...did you see Hillary's video in 2002? When she said Saddam provided aid, comfort and sanctuary to al Qaeda?
That's what's important now. That you saw the video.
Was that juvenile stealing your name again? What a loser!

There is no photo showing, but if you uploaded on it should after a while. Just ask the loon how long it takes (I forgot her name - the spelling Police freak).

There are videos all over the place with Democrats saying we had to use force and stop Saddam. The Democrats simply played dirty by politicizing the wars.

You picked a good name. Let's see how long it takes the juvenile freak to try and harass you with this one. Problem for the freak is, it will no longer work. There is nothing better than frustrating a lowlife liberal!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>There you are, we've been worried sick as the market posted another day with a triple digit increase.
The economy sucks so Ben is going to keep the printing presses running. Homer is cheering a bad economy.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
What do you do when you are the national mouthpiece for vile propaganda against a political party and a president that you were created to destroy, but all of your efforts have collapsed into a pile of bullshit due to the complete lack of evidence or even common sense? Well, just ask Fox News who have seen their every attempt to manufacture scandal blow up in their lying faces.
From Benghazi to the IRS, Fox News has struck out in their efforts to hang a juicy controversy around President Obama’s neck. So their answer to the question above is to trot out a brand new conspiracy theory that they invented from scratch: ObamaCars.
...This Fox fantasy was also refuted by Tea-publican Sen. Marco Rubio and was given a “Pants-on-Fire” designation as a lie by PolitiFact.
Where does the dementia end with these people? It would be one thing if this were a fringe newsletter published by radicals in robes and hoods, pretending to defend liberty from their wilderness camp in Idaho. But is this Fox News, the most-watched cable news network, and their leading anchors and contributors. The next thing we can expect to hear from Fox is that Obama supporters were found to be using their ObamaPhones while driving their ObamaCars which led to their need for emergency ObamaCare. Don’t laugh. I’m sure they are working on this story right now.
http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...
In the age of information...Your ignorance and running on empty is still a morons best choice you idiot..

sonicfilter has NO fear of perfection, you'll never achieve it..

newscorpse??

The Government Cheese and Welfare Crowd...The Blind Lead...

It's the culture...
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
MLK was alive today he would be attack by todays Liberals/Democrats as an Uncle Tom because he believed one should not be judge by the color of their skin but by the content of their character a far cry from today’s Liberals/Democrats!!
So now you know MLK enough to know how he thought & would think today? Stupid! MLK & Barack Obamas message is essentially the same. They both tried to uplift a nation, not just their race. Whether you agree with Obamas policies or not, the message is still the same. Had Obama took on black empowerment, this country would've really been in a civil war. You're talking out your ass!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
And date of joining as June 13
FRAUD
It is June 13. The 13 is the year not the day.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wrong.
That was just a bunch of you right whiners having a fit because you did't understand what was being discussed in a few e-mails.
Now you've been corrected.
How can a moron correct anyone?

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, except the IG's report doesn't say progressives weren't targeted because the IG was directed to ONLY investigate conservative applicants. IG George has stated that they did find left organizations on watch lists but that they were outside the scope of their investigation.
They are blind to the truth.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> So now you know MLK enough to know how he thought & would think today? Stupid! MLK & Barack Obamas message is essentially the same. They both tried to uplift a nation, not just their race. Whether you agree with Obamas policies or not, the message is still the same. Had Obama took on black empowerment, this country would've really been in a civil war. You're talking out your ass!
Get it together, NJ
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> It is June 13. The 13 is the year not the day.
Okay, thanks
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> So now you know MLK enough to know how he thought & would think today? Stupid! MLK & Barack Obamas message is essentially the same. They both tried to uplift a nation, not just their race. Whether you agree with Obamas policies or not, the message is still the same. Had Obama took on black empowerment, this country would've really been in a civil war. You're talking out your ass!
Obama's Poverty Pimps Al, Jesse and others Is Destroying Blacks...

You voted for the winner obama and still lost making you a bigger loser you dumb negro...

The KKK, demokrats would have committed suicide if Herman Cain was elected

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

The Government Al Cheese and Jesse Welfare Crowd...The Blind Lead...

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
News Corpse?
one of the numerous sites that makes fun of FOX.

though it's not like it's that hard to do.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
They are blind to the truth.
Blind to the truth is thinking it is appropriate to flag 100% of groups with tea party or patriot in their name.

No matter how hard Death attempts to spin it- this is exactly what happened and why the POTUS apologized for the IRS

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure the fact that 100% of groups with tea party or patriot was flagged indicates nothing to you.
100% of groups with "progressive" were also flagged. Guess that indicates nothing to you.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharpton and Jackson are hustlers, out to make a buck for themselves. End of story.
One of the Big Six that Malcolm X mentioned as getting money prior to the march is still in congress-John Lewis

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Here's some nice airplay for Eric Zencey and Elizabeth Courtney's fascinating new book on the history of the environmental movement in Vermont.#GreeningVermont. https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 860,281 - 860,300 of1,033,281
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

103 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min former res 64,896
jualanjerseybola 8 min ZakaMede1 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min edogxxx 95,964
Abby 4-16 16 min Mister Tonka 23
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,363
Amy 4-16 52 min squishymama 8
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Always Smile 4,019
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••