Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#936472 Jul 2, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Republican mantra: "Do as we say, not as we do."
Think you have it backwards. The IRS just got a big taxpayer bonus with the help of Obama's precious union for screwing over a significant number of taxpayers who also gave them that bonus.

Did you forget Obama wants us all to sacrifice and "put some skin in the game" while he goes on a million dollar taxpayer golfing excursion with Tiger Woods, hosts gala events at the White House and flies all over the world in Air Force One with his huge entourage? While the White House doors remain closed and embassies are denied help before being killed?

Or how about thousands of waivers to avoid Obamacare while the rest of us have to pay the cost and the price of a declining assessable health care?

Yes, you definitely have it backwards.
LCN Llin

United States

#936473 Jul 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you think you need to ask Obama that question son?
I mean, since you believe the Kenyans and all.....
Birthers encourage the suicide wing of the Republican party.
Now that President George Bush is supporting national security Republicans seem lost in space.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#936474 Jul 2, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
When Hillary and Biden find themselves up against younger and more vibrant republican faces in 2016, you can be pretty sure they're going to look like the "old party".
Rubio and Paul - heck, even Christie after he loses the weight - will look like they can run circles around both of them.
And we haven't even been introduced to some of the new faces or the new and improved conservative ideas yet.
The republicans are moving heaven and earth to take the right message to the right people this time in 2016. We just assumed they would figure it out for themselves the last time. Democrats, meanwhile, worked overtime to do what they do best - lie, cheat, steal...whatever - to win the last election. It won't be so easy to do the next time.
Let's hope not anyway.
lol! You mean cons with no executive experience? Even in business?

So you're saying that hypocrites of the GOP will win?!?!?!?!

wow....
Jane Says

New York, NY

#936475 Jul 2, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, some liberals in the United States have no problem with brutality and barbarism as long as the woman still has the right to kill what she created at her discretion. That's all that's important. Doesn't matter how or when. It's all about her body, her rights and her decision. The next thing liberals will be demanding is a woman's right to kill her 9-month-old when it becomes an inconvenience. After all, her life is more important and a baby gets in her way. Wouldn't surprise me if some liberals have no problem with that already.
Of course, the measure of civilization is how any society treats the weakest and most vulnerable among them. But being civilized is so passé in this new era of progressive liberalism where there are no judgments, no standards, no morals and self-serving gratification is the only bar to which one has to aspire.
Lily seems to love living in this new era. It's just so...well... liberating for the Almighty Woman to make life and death decisions...and the government which she so detests interfering with a woman's right to kill a life after she personally chose to have unprotected sex gives her its blessings instead.
...but don't get me started.
(Just wonder though if Lily and other liberals have read any books on the fall of Rome - how moral decay rotted their foundation too. Curious to know if they learned any lessons from history.)
Good afternoon, Jane.
this is a great post on the subject of liberal hypocrites when it comes to abortion.

Liberals will openly oppose Capital Punishment because the Condemned MIGHT be Innocent..

Liberals will oppose Capital punishment because it is CRUEL and UNUSUAL…

BUT… When Liberals want to KILL 3000+ Babies a day who did nothing to no one, didn’t break any laws, don’t have a right to an attorney, aren’t charged with anything, aren’t found guilty in a trial, were not convicted by anyone except a woman that didn’t keep her legs closed and those who support her right to pronounce judgment upon him or her.. And instead of calling it MURDER they both hide behind the feels good warm and fuzzy name of Abortion..”

I have found this to be so true. I’ve tried to show them the hypocrisy of their views, but they never fail to see it themselves.

One tried to argue that a criminal is a living human being and a fetus is just a hunk of tissue. I immediately seized on that and asked when does the hunk of tissue become a living human being? They told me when they are born. So I asked them if a child delivered earlier in development than another child, for instance a premature birth, is that child not a living human, and if so, then why isn’t a child who is more developed but still in the womb?

The liberal was so consumed by their pro-abortion rhetorical views that they could not comprehend the point I was making. They did everything they could to hide behind the notion that until a child is a born, it’s not human, just a hunk of tissue.

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/7600/liberals-ar...

i'm sure the Nazi's had what they thought were good arguments for their infantcide and genocide "choices" as well. whatever is convenient.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#936476 Jul 2, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
SOOO you refuse to acknowledge his birth certificate along with the newspaper on that very same day...WOW, what a coincidence???? There are now so blind as those that will not see. Yours is hate driven. Not to worry before Obama is through he will have cleaned up most of the messes Bush-Cheney left...Although the millions sacrificed by those two bungling idiots will never be forgotten.
Uh Ghosyie I hate to break this to you but birth announcements are usually done the day after or two days later. If done on the DOB it would be suspect.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#936477 Jul 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Oh wait! Obama posted his birth certificate.
Oh well, I guess that proves you believe Kenyans before you believe Americans.....
BTW, have you found that repeal of CRA? After all, it would prove your personal claim true, wouldn't it son?
Well, he sure can't keep it straight in his head.

Please don't watch this if your bubble of denial will burst. You might get hurt.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#936478 Jul 2, 2013
Oh Look! Obama's Secret Service learned from him before they went to Cartagena!

Terror leader Awlaki paid thousands for prostitutes in DC area, documents show

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/02/te...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#936479 Jul 2, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how's the investigation into the unconstitutional actions of the NSA going?
What is happening is a deliberate attempt to divert attention away from the unconstitutional actions of the government by focussing on an individual.
Give us an update on the investigation of the unconstitutional acts of the government.
Where was your concern when Bush launched the National Security Agency surveillance program? At least Bush is willing to take credit for the program.

“I put the program in place to protect the country and one of the certainties was that civil liberties were guaranteed,” Bush said in an interview with CNN published Monday, July 1, 2013.

“I think there needs to be a balance, and as the president explained, there is a proper balance,” Bush said.

The former president criticized NSA leaker Snowden, saying he “damaged the security of the country,” before concluding “the Obama administration will deal with it.”

“History will judge the decisions I made. I won’t be around, because it will take a while for the objective historians to show up,” he said.“So I’m pretty comfortable with it, I did what I did; I know the spirit in which I did it.”

http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/07/01/bush-civil-lib...
LCN Llin

United States

#936480 Jul 2, 2013
Americans United ! Good News

There is something powerful, even magical, when presidents and first ladies, past and present, share a stage. When such moments occur on a foreign shore, it is a particularly powerful confluence of American solidarity.

President Barack Obama

and

former President George W. Bush

will be together for a wreath-laying ceremony at the U.S. Embassy in Tanzania, and first lady Michelle Obama is scheduled to participate in a First Ladies Summit there that is hosted by former first lady Laura Bush. It’s the second time in three months that the current and immediate past presidents have shared a bipartisan stage, the previous moment being the April dedication of the George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum on the SMU campus.

Despite their political differences on many issues, Obama and Bush have been of like mind in their approach to Africa. Obama has praised the former president’s work on the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief, a groundbreaking initiative universally hailed for saving millions of lives across the continent.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#936481 Jul 2, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Now we've got the insane Waxturd talking to himself on Topix!!
You're Busted, you moron!!
Wow! You got him Inspector Clouseau!

Baawwaaahhh!!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#936482 Jul 2, 2013
from the Los Angeles Times

By Chad Terhune

July 2, 2013

The nation's largest health insurer, UnitedHealth Group Inc., is leaving California's individual health insurance market, the second major company to exit in advance of major changes under the Affordable Care Act.

UnitedHealth said it had notified state regulators that it would leave the state's individual market at year-end and force about 8,000 customers to find new coverage. Last month, Aetna Inc., the nation's third-largest health insurer, made a similar move affecting about 50,000 existing policyholders.

Both companies will keep a major presence in California, focusing instead on large and small employers.

The moves illustrate how different companies are responding to a major overhaul of the health insurance market for millions of consumers. Starting Jan. 1, the federal healthcare law forces insurers to accept all individual applicants regardless of their medical history and provide a comprehensive set of benefits with limits on patients' out-of-pocket spending.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#936483 Jul 2, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2wF_n-gn-YoXX
Please don't watch this if your bubble of denial will burst. You might get hurt.
I just don't watch youTube son.

Reminds me of the con 'wiki warriors'...

So don't worry.
LCN Llin

United States

#936484 Jul 2, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2wF_n-gn-YoXX
Name one
Republicans Senator
supporting your
birther fantasy?
LOL
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#936485 Jul 2, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Birthers encourage the suicide wing of the Republican party.
Now that President George Bush is supporting national security Republicans seem lost in space.
Cons keep flip flopping depending on what agenda they're pushing at the time.

Cons were ALWAYS for national security... unless it didn't suit their politics at the time.
LCN Llin

United States

#936486 Jul 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You mean cons with no executive experience? Even in business?
So you're saying that hypocrites of the GOP will win?!?!?!?!
wow....
Thought Christie was one of the RINOs.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#936487 Jul 2, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey byytch!
It is already happening:
Texas red state idiots: Ladies! Your body belongs to us! Perry controls your privates! By law! Today! Right now!
Red States today: eliminate income tax, raise sales/use tax on food, gas, everything!
Rich guy: skips on $500,000 income tax. Pays $10,000 in sales/use taxes!
Ohhhhhhhhhh boy!$490,000 for Richy!
You: drivers license fee goes up to $500!
Bread tax: 20%!
Gas tax: 95%!
They do it everyday right now!
Republican. Selfish.
Republican. Idiot.
republican. Disgraceful.
I would completely eliminate income tax and abolish the IRS. I'm a Libertarian.

You Republicans & Democrats love to spend & waste money.

You are totally clueless, aren't you?
Jane Says

New York, NY

#936488 Jul 2, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
SOOOOO true...Come on righties explain what part of that isn't true????
all of it. so far in my life i've never been hired by a poor person and i know of people who pay no income tax and get refunds. and the wealthy can continue to relocate to lower tax states and countries (Denise Rich for one, after Holder/Clinton pardoned her criminal husband).

and hows that Obammy economy working out for the many who are permanently underemployed or have given up looking?

and coming soon...long waits for more expensive, less quality healthcare thanks to Obammy and his redistribution.

and why isnt' the lamestream media complaining about the wealth gap growing under the Obammy, The Food Stamp President?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#936489 Jul 2, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
He looked and read his lines like a liberals' dream celebrity president?
Politics, in general, is acting.

But Liberals have fully engaged Hollywood like never before.

The Magic Negro is the fruit on this tree.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#936490 Jul 2, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID! Nurse Practitioners and Physicians Assistants need to pass rigorous educational requirements and have Masters degrees in their fields. They are definitely not third rate and are fully capable of diagnosing and prescribing treatment for common chronic conditions.
You're an idiot Galt!
There is a reason that people spend years in medical school and internships. The reason is that amateurs like nurse practitioners and physician assistants can't tell the difference between routine illnesses and serious problems. Why should anybody take the risk to save a few bucks?

The standards for these amateurs vary widely from state to state.

Walmart medicine at its worst.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#936491 Jul 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that you are too GD stupid to comprehend the Selma story.
It was the civil rights movement that grew the acceptance of mixed race couples that help pave the way for Obama's parents to get together & marry.
Once again, it went right over your tiny head, ImaginaryDave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,922
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Rogue Scholar 05 182,216
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 21 min L Morales 71,296
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 35 min L Morales 8
Fight at Navy Pier 35 min ThejigsANDnigsAll 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 2 hr _Zoey_ 7,872
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,925
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance