Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
LCN Llin

United States

#936221 Jul 2, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they buy textbooks or is it Booksmart?
Spanish River drive
No fiction except published in last year.
Keep the history textbooks so don't know if they buy.
seem update management

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#936222 Jul 2, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>So do all the houses that have been bull-dozed since O'bama has been Present count as home sales? you know? places like Detroit, Chicago and the likes-or do they count them as home loses?-and do houses that have been destroyed by Sandy and Natural disasters (we have had several) do those count as home sales also? just asking.
I states facts. Home sales. Live with them.

The housing collapse started in 2006.
LCN Llin

United States

#936223 Jul 2, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
And once again Carol demonstrates that she has the reading comprehension of a gerbil. The clinics are being staffed by Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants who have a Masters in their fields as a minimum.
But thank you for showing everyone how stupid you are.
Carol's discovery regarding "the world had not seen Hitler's dark side" and the nonsense on the threat to the Jews in Nazi Germany speaks volumes. Seemingly poor research skills and limited knowledge of history

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#936224 Jul 2, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Donald Trump broached the idea of execution for National Security Agency leaker Edward Snowden for the second time in a week Monday.
"I think Snowden is a terrible threat, I think he's a terrible traitor, and you know what we used to do in the good old days when we were a strong country? You know what we used to do to traitors, right?" Trump said on the "Fox & Friends" program.
"Well, you killed them, Donald," host Eric Bolling replied.
Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/newswidget/Trump-Snowd...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
So, how's the investigation into the unconstitutional actions of the NSA going?
What is happening is a deliberate attempt to divert attention away from the unconstitutional actions of the government by focussing on an individual.

Give us an update on the investigation of the unconstitutional acts of the government.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#936225 Jul 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>... And I look at Romney and realize how bad we could have had things.
Yeah. Capitalism is such a bad idea. Impoverished slavery under Marxist communism like we saw in every country that allowed itself to be infected with it is a much better existence. And, everyone knows the medieval Arab terrorists about to get their asses kicked out of the Egyptian government is actually the right choice for the world.
LCN Llin

United States

#936226 Jul 2, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, how's the investigation into the unconstitutional actions of the NSA going?
What is happening is a deliberate attempt to divert attention away from the unconstitutional actions of the government by focussing on an individual.
Give us an update on the investigation of the unconstitutional acts of the government.
President Bush seems on board regarding NSA intelligence gathering.

Barack Obama and his predecessor George W Bush found common ground in east Africa on Tuesday when they honoured the victims of a terrorist attack a world away from home.

The US presidents had a brief, silent appearance together at a monument to victims of the 1998 embassy bombing in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania, where Bush coincidentally happened to be as Obama wrapped up a weeklong tour of the continent.

While the two men did not say anything publicly, their wives engaged in a warm and chatty joint appearance at a summit on African women.
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#936227 Jul 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that Paul did not pass the exam & , at one time, was paul was not ABO certified. You're just making up sh*t.
Good morning to all my millions of fans everywhere.... Suffer Eed....I see all of the righties are still competiting for the right to be the most ill informed along with Al Qaeda like on here. Poor old Easy Eed, he continues to show his child like un-educated stupidity. He is way to dumb to even realize how much idiots like him help Obama. Thanks Eed.
LCN Llin

United States

#936228 Jul 2, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they buy textbooks or is it Booksmart?
Can be sold on Amazon.
Some history volumes published for libraries and universities sell well on Amazon
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#936230 Jul 2, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither do I.
But the mainstream media have most definitely become the propagandists protecting those in power.
Conservatives would be silenced if Obama could have his way...conservatives were labeled "potential threats to democracy" by this president...and conservatives were interrogated by the IRS and the FBI just because of their political persuasion.
But, no, the US has not become Nazi Germany. Nor do I believe it ever will.
But we best not let our guard down. Potential danger is lurking, and the mainstream media only barks a few times and then goes back to sleep. At least they startle a few more Americans first.
Wrong again Carol! These groups aren't conservative they want to turn this country into a corporate plutocracy. The President doesn't want to silence them but bring them out into the open where the light of day will show them for what they are. These are the same kinds of groups that backed the Nazi party in Germany and bamboozled fools like you.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#936231 Jul 2, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Okay, I'll shorten the lengthy post.
Obama's numerous contradictions about Benghazi:
"The Day after it happened I acknowledged that this was an act of terrorism."
"Nobody understood exactly what was taking place during the course of those first few days."
Day After. Obama. Terrorism.
Immediately after, he wasn't clear who did it, how it occurred and the motivation.
First Few Days. Nobody Understood.
Except for a brief moment immediately after the attack when Obama knew it was terrorism.
Susan Rice was then trotted out to five Sunday shows and told to promote the idea the attacks were spurred by a protest against an anti-Muslim video.
But Obama knew it was a terrorist attack the next day.
Every appearance Obama and Hillary made thereafter stated that the video -- not the terrorists -- was to blame for Benghazi including when they spoke at Andrews Air Force base over the caskets of the Forgotten Four.
Who feels duped now? Raise your hands.
Wow, you were up at 1 A.M. posting this!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#936232 Jul 2, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning to all my millions of fans everywhere.... Suffer Eed....I see all of the righties are still competiting for the right to be the most ill informed along with Al Qaeda like on here. Poor old Easy Eed, he continues to show his child like un-educated stupidity. He is way to dumb to even realize how much idiots like him help Obama. Thanks Eed.
How is your glorious vacation to the "East Coast" going. I think you have been here for over a year now. The kids in Bumpass finally give you the boot?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#936233 Jul 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice sur, racist f*ck. What is it with you right whiners that you have sling slurs.
Are you that ignorant.
President Obama gave up his license.
Michelle Obama's license is on inactive status.
Neither are practicing law.
Democrats love ambulance chasers in the White House.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#936235 Jul 2, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again Carol! These groups aren't conservative they want to turn this country into a corporate plutocracy. The President doesn't want to silence them but bring them out into the open where the light of day will show them for what they are. These are the same kinds of groups that backed the Nazi party in Germany and bamboozled fools like you.
How is live in the Wonderful Land of Oz? You really should come up for air more often.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#936236 Jul 2, 2013
Republicans use 'war on coal' charge to tarnish Dems ahead of elections

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/01/re...

Any of you guys see any Glow Bull warming?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#936237 Jul 2, 2013
Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you were up at 1 A.M. posting this!
All you Moonbats are up very early today. The thread looks like a Moonbat Convention.

Like a bunch of pinballs all going in different directions.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#936238 Jul 2, 2013
You can trust me!

Don't cross my "Red Line" or else!

Nothing...

Silence...
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#936239 Jul 2, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
How is your glorious vacation to the "East Coast" going. I think you have been here for over a year now. The kids in Bumpass finally give you the boot?
Hey Waxturd, I see your envy and fanaticism continues to grow..If you were not so stupid it would be funny..I'm having a ball. Yesterday Knoxville today Partlow, what a change. Hows that padded room working?
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#936240 Jul 2, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention this one little gem from Saul Alinsky:
"An organizer working in and for an open society is in an ideological dilemma to begin with, he does not have a fixed truth -- truth to him is relative and changing...."
There is no significance to truth to Democrats. That's why we now have a candidate for the biggest fraud to have ever existed as president.
Re-evaluate your last statement... and then come with more of your indoctrinated propaganda.
You omitted the rest of the statement;
To the extent that he is free from the shackles of dogma, he can respond to the realities of the widely different situations...."
For you who constantly pulls inane fantasies from your anal orifice to make any comment on truth is hilarious.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#936241 Jul 2, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>22 blacks were shot in 48 hours in Chicago over the weekend. They were not accidents.
Mass murder every weekend in Chicago and what do the Democrats want to do? They want to take guns away from people in Kansas.
You can't get more stupid than that.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#936242 Jul 2, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Waxturd, I see your envy and fanaticism continues to grow..If you were not so stupid it would be funny..I'm having a ball. Yesterday Knoxville today Partlow, what a change. Hows that padded room working?
The padded room works very well. It's kept you happy for a few months now. You haven't been spending the enormous income you boasted about, have you?

Baawwaaahhh!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-18 13 min possible famous b... 32
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 22 min -CatCiao- 952
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,683
Amy 9-19 26 min ralph 6
Abby 9-19 38 min ralph 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 49 min loose cannon 178,064
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 59 min Toj 98,230
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE