Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
860,121 - 860,140 of 1,101,669 Comments Last updated 14 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#936147 Jul 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to watch you post something intelligent.
Over 34k posts and it hasn't happened yet!!
Now you can roll out your childish references to dirty diapers, colostomy bags, and fellatio.
Things you're obviously very familiar with.
And you're dumb enough to think they're funny!!
Although you'd love to watch me post something intelligent, alas, it will never happen.

You are incapable of recognizing intelligence. To wit: you voted for the Magic Negro.

Lapeer, MI

#936148 Jul 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like your Marxist Communist idol, Vlad the thief Putin.
Yeah, you're fer sure a commie yourself. As you've said, the Communists, of which Putin is one, murdered more people than almost anyone. Many of them by starvation of the poor.
And you shown you have great respect and admiration for the Communists tactics. After all, how many poor Russians did Josef Stalin starve to death?? Uncounted millions.
It's clear to see where your allegiances are, commie puke.
Don't come here pretending to preach the Constitution. The only one you recognize is the teachings of Karl Marx.
No American worthy of the nation would have such contempt for the less fortunate among us.
You're just a creep commie infiltrator. Get lost.
Go find a guillotine and crawl in, Dood.

Nobody'd miss that wart on your shoulders.

Lapeer, MI

#936149 Jul 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're too stupid to be real.
No bid contracts are the popular vernacular for this sort of public theft by Gorvenment. Amusing to see how you try to defend it when it was Bush, but call Obama names for doing the same.
Here's your proven level of stupidity:
""What excuse will Obama use to miss Romney's inauguration? You know getting slaughtered just like what happened in the mid-term elections will be too much for his overblown ego to handle.
There aren't any hostages to be released like Jimmah Cahtah had.
What excuse do you think Obama will use to skip Romney's inauguration?""
----------
How'd that work out for you, nitwit?? How was that landslide?? If you had any self respect, you never would have returned after making a complete moron of yourself predicting a Rmoney landslide.
It all points to your low level of intelligence. You're a moron. And that's being kind.
Hey Pal, go easy on those Stupid Pills. You could OD.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#936150 Jul 1, 2013
The Usurper has made a deal with the Russians

Russian Forces to Provide “Security” At US Events

http://www.infowars.com/russian-forces-to-pro...

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/foreign...

Lapeer, MI

#936151 Jul 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
The kid's a communist, just like Dumbwaiter. Have you seen his adoration for all things Putin??
And he's stupid enough to call Obama a Communist??
Dumbwaiter loves communists. He is a communist himself.
As the Irishman Stephen said in "Braveheart",: "I didn't like him anyway. He wasn't right in the head."
Kettle & Pot once again:]

Lapeer, MI

#936152 Jul 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Except the truth is that the DOW is up more than 100% from the Bush recession lows.
So the day to day swings don't mean much in an ever ascending market.
I'm sure you've never seen the DOW chart, being a paycheck to paycheck schlub.
Obama been very, very good for me financially. Too bad you were to poor to take part.
You actually appear to enjoy getting kicked around!! You're a true masochist.
And the DOW is up 10,000,000% from the Great Depression.

So what's your point here? Are you trying to tap-dance with numbers to impress your girlfriend again?

She's not impressed, Dood. She giggled that last time you told her 2 + 2 = 4.

Lapeer, MI

#936153 Jul 1, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you make it out of Jonestown alive, loonybin?
His momma placed a leash around his neck and told him to Stay.

Lapeer, MI

#936154 Jul 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing!! The Putin Communist is wrong about everything!! He's never made a correct statement!!\
Want proof??
""I'm thinking, especially in Nevada, those early "votes" will also be cast in California.
Looks like the Democrats just couldn't find enough people interested in early voting in Ohio.
But, woah! Look at what happened when the Republicans voted early.
Romney/Ryan takes Ohio.
... and Virginia, and Florida, and Wisconsin,... and Pennsylvania.
Obama is burned toast.
The only things I wonder about is what excuse he'll make for missing Romney's inauguration. There aren't any hostages being released, like Carter used.
This will be too much of a blow to his ego. He's going to get slaughtered in this election. He won't be able to face that.""
----------
the funny part is "I'm thinking"!! As if!! The rest is his usual desperate nitwit propaganda.
Translation:

Ladida, Hodidoe

Lapeer, MI

#936155 Jul 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You were looking for a word to describe yourself on the weirdo dating site.
we get it!!
"we"???

How many in there? Which one am I speaking to?

Magic Negro? Jesse Sharpton? Trayvon?

Speak!
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#936156 Jul 1, 2013
TSM wrote:
Who’s the biggest threat to America/World ‘Obama or Global Warming?’
The priests are the scholars.
We are in tribulation.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#936157 Jul 1, 2013
Looks like it's circle jerk time for the closet queens.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#936158 Jul 1, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>How many gang banging monkeys do you think are accidents?
Again, interesting how you know this for a fact, son.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#936159 Jul 1, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you make it out of Jonestown alive, loonybin?
Weren't those Christian right wing radicals son? More along your lines.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#936160 Jul 1, 2013
Countdown to July 4:

#4 A Reminder from Ronald Reagan

Lest we forget who we are and who works for us.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#936161 Jul 1, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Can someone link the news where Africa deputy tells Obama to shut the f.uck off?
If it were Bush and a shoe it would be world news!!!!
The Liberal Media working hard to hide Obama's incompetence from you!
Obama telling African nations to allow gays or else, not money, no help, no loans and let them starve to death!
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.
lol! You want someone to do YOUR work for YOU?!?!?!?!

Typical con
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#936162 Jul 1, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives see American, Democrats divide while Republicans unite under God, security and freedom.
Liberal idiots like you have no clue what liberty looks like!
You sound like your boy Adolph, son......

"God the Almighty has made our nation. By defending its existence we are defending His work...

Only He can relieve me of this duty Who called me to it. It was in the hand of Providence to snuff me out by the bomb that exploded only one and a half meters from me on July 20, and thus to terminate my life's work. That the Almighty protected me on that day I consider a renewed affirmation of the task entrusted to me...

Therefore, it is all the more necessary on this twelfth anniversary of the rise to power to strengthen the heart more than ever before and to steel ourselves in the holy determination to wield the sword, no-matter where and under what circumstances, until final victory crowns our efforts...

In the years to come I shall continue on this road, uncompromisingly safeguarding my people's interests, oblivious to all misery and danger, and filled with the holy conviction that God the Almighty will not abandon him who, during all his life, had no desire but to save his people from a fate it had never deserved, neither by virtue of its number nor by way of its importance...

In vowing ourselves to one another, we are entitled to stand before the Almighty and ask Him for His grace and His blessing. No people can do more than that everybody who can fight, fights, and that everybody who can work, works, and that they all sacrifice in common, filled with but one thought: to safeguard freedom and national honor and thus the future of life.- radio address, 30 January 1945
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#936163 Jul 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to watch the Jive-Ass-Punk-In-Chief go lecture the Syrian Al Qaeda Rebels about accepting gay marriage before Allah.
Putin and the Magic Negro could consummate a one-night gay marriage and we know who would play the husband.
lol! "If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#936164 Jul 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to. I'm a healthy heterosexual male.
Howzabout you, eh? Still spend your weekends in Truck Stops picking up Women with sewer-pipe arms?
lol! "If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n

Orlando, FL

#936165 Jul 1, 2013
I never get tired of this.

Reagan tells Obama to shut up...at least exactly how I'd want to say it.

Orlando, FL

#936166 Jul 1, 2013
Just too good to pass up.

Obama's many gaffes.

The laughs are too funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 14 min RACE 97,980
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min observer 49,511
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 45 min LRS 177,531
CHICAGO: 5-Dead, 42-Wounded In the 2014 Labor D... 58 min YOUNG BLACK KILLERS 1
Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs (Jun '09) 2 hr OPERATION BID RIG 109,598
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 46,382
Abby 9-2 3 hr Pippa 11
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info