Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#936299 Jul 2, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
As in "one can take a person out of a communist country, but not the communist country out of a person" kind of communist?
Kind of like "one can take a moran out of the country, but he's still a moran"?
Flo's here to grace us with her KY wisdom!(barf)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#936300 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
(peas: Afflicated hell, flippn' eat up with depravity is more like it!)
Ugh.
tictactoe

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#936302 Jul 2, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Again, you took Joe Biden saying " This it's just the beginning " &, turned that into "taking everyones guns who's not democrat." Where do you come up with this stuff? Someone must've really stabbed you in the back because, you see the boogie man around every corner. What makes me laugh is , you say on 1 hand Obama's not the president, then on the other, you blame him for everything. Also, all the white men who donned the presidency were actually president in your eyes but, the lone black man to democratically win the nomination is a cardboard cutout. Somewhere along the line, you got to look in the mirror & truly ask yourself "am I crazy!" You can't link A Z without the letters in between!
Let's just look at reality.
The urban districts are dominanted by Democrats, and coincidentally, also guns. These districts also have the most stringent gun-control laws in existence.
Therefore, it is the most logical of conclusions that the Democrats have no intention of enforcing gun control laws in their own districts because they don't even enforce existing gun control laws.

What idiot thinks the Democrats intend to enforce any new gun control law when they don't even enforce existing gun control laws?

So, what is the real purpose of these new gun control laws?
Obviously to be selectively enforced and make opposition to Democrats defenseless in the face of armed Democrats.

I do believe we'll fight a war over that if the ignorant Democrats don't get in touch with reality.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#936303 Jul 2, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... stolen guns, dufus.
How do we prevent Obama's base from burglarizing homes and stealing the guns? Well, we can form neighborhood watch groups. Or, we can just organize into ambushes by selectively taking off a day from work every now and then, pretend the house is empty, and shoot the Obama-voting burglar when they come through the window.
I've got an idea about how to get the illegal guns off the streets of Chicago. All the necessary legal ground work has already been completed and backed up by multiple Supreme Court rulings.
The reaction of a trained dog has been ruled multiple times as sufficient cause for search.
Train dogs to locate firearms.
Patrol the streets of Chicago with these dogs.
Arrest anyone carrying a firearm illegally.
Send anyone with a stolen firearm to prison.
Now that we've solved the problem of illegal firearms on the streets of Chicago, what other problem do you have?
If there are no guns to steal then there will be no problem, dummy.
Charge every gun owner with the crime committed with his stolen gun.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#936304 Jul 2, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, the Democrats push legislation based on a lie to the House, and the House won't jump on the bandwagon of lies, and the problem is the House, right?
Fifteen years ago the official government estimate was 12 million illegal aliens in the United States, which most people thought was an artificially low estimate then.
Anyone who speaks the obvious 11 million lie is intentionally lying to you.
So, how many Senators are intentionally lying to us?
... not quite 70.
There are in all probability more than 30 million illegal aliens in the United States.
What the Democrats are proposing will start a war.
But, that's the intent, isn't it?
In a sign of the bill's growing strength, 15 Republicans voted with Democrats, who control the Senate.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/06/24/us-...

well we all know which side of the 'war' 15 republicans will be on.

your fear-mongering has taken a decided turn to the absurd. you've gotten more WND than WND.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#936305 Jul 2, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are aware that there is life beyond Hartford...BAAWAAheee. LOSER.
And many still smirk when witnessing the moronic existances of those embroiled in self perceived states of astuteness while gquishly a'walking, noses turned upwards, while raindrops fall into.
As in, Who gotz the umbrellas...where muh umbrella holder, wahwahwah!!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#936306 Jul 2, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
You are aware that there is life beyond Hartford...BAAWAAheee. LOSER.
Well, for the first time, you've said something I can relate to. In Hartford and New England, there is nothing.

The place is infested with liberal morons. Actually, Bumpass sounds better. Actually a Red State is where the good people are.

Va is close!

http://www.270towin.com/states/Virginia

I'm surprised you aren't here.
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#936307 Jul 2, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
tictactoe
Try not to hurt you parrot peabrain cell with too much of that prakticing your cursive there now -loserTic.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#936308 Jul 2, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like the muslims and the Koran today, right?
Can you enlighten us as to why Obama chose to be a muslim and he is following in the footsteps of Hitler?
It would make no difference if that man was Muslim. Given the fact that he's American born, makes him American first. So, if he were Muslim, he would be an American Muslim but, I guess the constitution doesn't mean shit to you when it doesn't fit you ideological preference. Hypocritical at the least! Especially when he's a self admitted Christian with a 20 year background in the Christian church. That's evidence, proof unlike anything you present surrounding you conspiracy theories!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#936309 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Get lost shorty
When not using the race card, lily prefers tall old fat women.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#936310 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
tictactoe
Boca Raton one of rudest cities in the world according to Foursquare

Boca Raton has always been a pocket of hillbillies in South Florida.. AND helped Al Gore lose the POTUS election

It's the culture...
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#936311 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Kind of like "one can take a moran out of the country, but he's still a moran"?
Flo's here to grace us with her KY wisdom!(barf)
And Here's yo sign loserTic...

LibuhrulTic line of depravity e dat way ----> just stick yer nose up the biutt on one and foller duh rst of the depraved herd pack.

Oh, and STAY AWAY from my posts, loser freak.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#936312 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
If there are no guns to steal then there will be no problem, dummy.
Charge every gun owner with the crime committed with his stolen gun.
Blame someone else because you are the idiot lily...

Blame the schools, Blame the Government. Blame God. Blame the family cat...

Social irresponsibility, No accountability, AWOL Parents, Weak Family Values, Everyone is "BLAMED, EXCEPT those liberal parents...

The Poison of Unconscious Liberalism

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#936313 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Get lost shorty
You're obviously not talking to my "credentials".))))))

I'm betting you lay awake at night imagining some man with "credentials" like mine washing your face... well, those nights when you're not stone-cold drunk and passed out with your head in the toilet.

... skanque...))))
TheIndependentMa jority

Manchester, KY

#936314 Jul 2, 2013
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea think maybe he decided that he wanted to be president? By the way how did that work out???? BAAWAAhee.
Too much relative multi-tasking...one drop of rain up the nose too much too handle, without causing major flood erosion damage. Got it.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#936315 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Try not to hurt you parrot peabrain cell with too much of that prakticing your cursive there now -loserTic.
Countdown to meltdown....Was Riki Tiki Tavi your favorite childhood book?
Grey Ghost

Partlow, VA

#936316 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
Eed is deteriorating rapidly; seems encouraged by the closet queen shinnings continual homoerotic fantasies.
Pretty obvious that old Eed has spent his life tip toeing on the edge of stupid and the over bearing urge to be accepted, but unfortunately only able to achieve the stupid part.
Homer

East Stroudsburg, PA

#936317 Jul 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you report the teacher for statutory rape?
It wasn't worth the free A's now was it? Be truthful, boy.
You rightwingers sure seem obsessed with ass-fcking.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#936318 Jul 2, 2013
<quoted text>
And Here's yo sign loserTic...
LibuhrulTic line of depravity e dat way ----> just stick yer nose up the biutt on one and foller duh rst of the depraved herd pack.
Oh, and STAY AWAY from my posts, loser freak.
5..4..3..2..1...ready for blastoff
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#936319 Jul 2, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You're obviously not talking to my "credentials".))))))
I'm betting you lay awake at night imagining some man with "credentials" like mine washing your face... well, those nights when you're not stone-cold drunk and passed out with your head in the toilet.
... skanque...))))
All the guns in the world won't make you a man, let alone a tall one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min Cheech the Conser... 49,244
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 53 min Deputy Dog 98,857
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 57 min JOEL 71,130
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 1 hr Le Jimbo 20
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 181,892
Abby 12-22 1 hr cheluzal 3
Amy 12-22 1 hr cheluzal 8
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:03 am PST

NBC Sports 1:03AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?
NBC Sports 8:09 AM
Marc Trestman: We'll talk about whether Jimmy Clausen starts again
NFL 8:57 AM
Dominic Raiola says Ferguson stomp was unintentional
NBC Sports10:07 AM
Robbie Gould questions benching of Jay Cutler