Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 43,002)

Showing posts 860,021 - 860,040 of1,071,125
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
PLEASE vote for Rand in the GOP POTUS primary!
He's even loonier than last elections' cast of clowns!
Nefarious. HAHAHAHA
All Harry Reid needed was a big red nose and Pelosi a whoopee cushion.

Hope you're not too healthy. Obama's health care reform will raise premiums by as much as three times for a healthy person than a non-healthy person.

Surprise!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>As time passes Bush will look worse and Obama better.
Bush - Wars, complete economic meltdown...
Obama - saving the world from a 2nd Depression, healthcare reform...
"homo"
You are in the minority, a majority of Americans nobamakare for what it is, a boon dogle. Nearly all economic indicators are worse now than the day nobama was elected.
Peace
KMA
Peace

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
Obama tells Africans to accept gay marriage! Telling that country what to believe! African president's deputy tells Obama to shut up and stop telling then how to live their live! Bush never did that!
Obama to send Mitchell minions to wait and personally attack that president's deputy!
The Boy is NOT a Vladimir Putin.

More like a stupid Maxwell Smart...
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

OBAMA stop the rapes in EGYPT send anderson cooper now like you did in LIBYA and want to do in syria obama they raping women in egypt the government you put in place is not working the MILITARY said they will take over like you have PLANNED FOR THE UNITED STATES, ITS FUNNY HOW SPEC OPS PEOPLE KEEP DYING IN AMERICA DO THEY HAVE A UNION OSHA they keep falling out of HELOs dont they have seatbelts on these helicopters best sniper gets offed by mind controlled assin

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So Dave is correct, Paul is not certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. Next.
"Homo"
Cut the crap. The post says Paul passed the test and was certified by the ABO.
Peace
KMA

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
President Bush .........
NSA leaker Edward Snowden damaged the “security of the country,” former President George W. Bush said in an interview that aired Monday.
Bush did not directly say whether he thinks Snowden can be labeled a “traitor” but said he knows the country has been hurt as a result of the leaks.
“I think he damaged the security of the country,” Bush said on CNN while visiting Africa, adding that President Barack Obama will deal with the situation.
Bush also defended the surveillance program, which began during his administration after Sept. 11, saying the programs guarantee civil liberties are protected.
“I put the program in place to protect the country and one of the certainties is civil liberties were guaranteed,” Bush said.
He went on to say there needs to be a balance between security and privacy when protecting the country.“I think there needs to be a balance, and I think as the president explained there’s a proper balance,” he said.
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/edward-...
But why are you a Holocaust denier?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Overwhelming evidence?
Where? Hidden with the real Obama birth certificate?
He was killed in a car crash.
AMERICA IS now perfect that we have OBAMA nothing that happens now is wrong ALL PRAISES DUE TO OBAMA OBAMA AU AKBAR OBAMA BLESS US ALL JESUS IS OBAMAS SON

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Homo"
Peace
KMA
That certification expired.

Try to keep up.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Still waiting for the Beavis and Butthead crowd to prove that Hitler was not popular when he began is reign.
Do you have anything to disprove these articles
http://www.bing.com/search...
Hmmm. Amazing. There are over 1300 posts since I last logged on. Don't you ever take a break?

You seem to have reached into thin air on this post. What's wrong? Can't defend your precious "Faux news" so you change the subject? Typical.

Obama is no Hitler. The only similarity between the two is due to the FACT that "the people" were sickened by the failed economy of the previous administration and wanted change.

However, you might want to address your post to a zionist as they are the ones who actually seem to embrace Hitler's beliefs. Perhaps they can better explain the attraction.

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"homo"
You are in the minority, a majority of Americans nobamakare for what it is, a boon dogle. Nearly all economic indicators are worse now than the day nobama was elected.
Peace
KMA
Peace
A nose diving stock market & skyrocketing monthly job losses & a shrinking economy are so much better in Jan of 2009 are better indicators than we have today? Are you really that dumb?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Homo"
Peace
KMA
Rand Paul is a U.S. Senator anyway. Don't think he's performing eye exams on his colleagues or constituents.

Let's just hope the imaginary wars don't begin again until at least after the first of the year.

I'm exhausted from the last imaginary wars that appeared out of nowhere before the election and vanished into thin air once the election was over. Like every election cycle.

Are Americans becoming dumber?

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"homo"
Peace
KMA
Peace
This is moocher Eed blaming Obama for 32 1/2 Months of the Bush Administration.

Evidently Eed is sofa king stupid he thinks you take office as soon as the votes are counted.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Overwhelming evidence?
Where? Hidden with the real Obama birth certificate?
He was killed in a car crash.
DUNCE DUNCE dunce dunce dunce dunce fool fool fool fool sand sucker sand sucker sand sucker junk food junkie junk food junkie

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF does that have to do with you crying about no-bad contracts?
"President Obama in 2009 told federal agencies that no-bid contracts were “wasteful’’ and “inefficient.’’ Four years later, his administration spent more money on non-competitive contracts than ever before.
Federal agencies awarded $115.2 billion in no-bid contracts in fiscal year 2012, an 8.9 increase from $105.8 billion from 2009, according to government data. "
Junior paints himself as a moral crusader so that he can then go out screw every taxpayer from L.A to Hoboken and the Liberal Media helps him with that image creation.

Don't pay attention to what the Jerk-In-Chief says so much as to what he does.

He is supposedly a good Christian, family man and patriot.

Ask his Muslim Brothers, male sex partners, Chicago-Style crooks and his Marxist mentors about that.

And the African people who just recently told him where to stick it when he tried helping them "evolve" into gay marriage.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to keep up.
Is Obama still licensed to practice law?

The answer is no.

What difference does it make?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Former president George W. Bush said in an interview airing Monday that Edward Snowder has “damaged” the security of the United States by leaking information about secret programs — programs Bush defended as respectful of civil liberties.
“I know he damaged the country,” Bush told CNN.“The Obama administration will deal with it.”
Bush said he instituted the programs to protect the country and that protection of privacy was always a concern.
“I put the program in place to protect the country, and one of the certainties is civil liberties were guaranteed,” he said.“I think there needs to be a balance, and as the president explained, there is a proper balance.”
Bush, of course, dealt with similar concerns about his surveillance programs — particularly his warrantless wiretapping program.
Bush, like President Obama, is currently in Africa. The two are expected to meet Monday at the U.S. embassy in Tanzania.
If Bush is going to meet with the Magic Negro, he'd better bring his own hand-picked Security Team. Otherwise, Benghazi will raise its head again.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>"Phuckface"
That's just dumb, Obama could not do anything about unemployment or housing before he took office. If he were to try and assume power on election day that would have been UnConstitutional.
As an aside do you call most 51 year old men 'boys'?
"homo"
I said nothing about what nobama could do the day he was elected, I simply pointed out the the economy went downhill when compared to the day he was elected.
I do and will continue to use the term boy when referring to president nobama, he is a boy failing to do a man's job.
Peace
KMA
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Kneegrow Druggie wrote:
OBAMA AND EMANUEL: MEMBERS OF SAME GAY BATH HOUSE IN CHICAGO
President Obama and his chief of staff Rahm Emanuel are lifetime members of the same gay bath house in uptown Chicago, according to informed sources in Chicago’s gay community, as well as veteran political sources in the city.
The bath house, Man’s Country, caters to older white men and it has been in business for some 30 years and is known as one of uptown Chicago’s “grand old bathhouses.” WMR was told by sources who are familiar with the bath house that it provides one-year “lifetime” memberships to paying customers and that the club’s computerized files and pre-computer paper files, include membership information for both Obama and Emanuel. The data is as anonymized as possible for confidentiality purposes. However, sources close to “Man’s Country” believe the U.S. Secret Service has purged the computer and filing cabinet files of the membership data on Obama and Emanuel.
Members of Man’s Country are also issued club identification cards. WMR learned that Obama and Emanuel possessed the ID cards, which were required for entry.
Obama began frequenting Man’s Country in the mid-1990s, during the time he transitioned from a lecturer at the University of Chicago Law School to his election as an Illinois State Senator in 1996. Emanuel, reportedly joined Man’s Country after he left the Clinton White Hosue and moved back to Chicago in 1998, joining the investment firm of Wasserstein Perella and maintaining his membership during his 2002 campaign for the U.S. 5th District House seat vacated by Rod Blagojevich, who was elected governor.
Man’s Country appears to be a “one stop shopping” center for gay men. The club’s website advertises steam rooms,“fantasy rooms,” bed rooms, male strippers, adult movies, and lockers.
However, Man’s Country was not the only location for Obama’s predatory gay sex activities. The Chicago gay community is aware that Obama often made contacts with younger men at his famous “pick-up basketball” games. It was at these “pick up” matches where Obama first met Emanuel and a young Democratic campaign worker and senior bank vice president named Alexi Giannoulias. Currently running for Obama’s old U.S. Senate seat now occupied by Roland Burris, Giannoulias successfully ran for Illinois Treasurer in 2006 after being drafted for the run by Chicago’s Democratic machine.
The Blagojevich trial:“Sex, Lies, and Audio tapes”— Fitzgerald’s US Attorney’s Office part of White House cover-up of gay sex in the Second City
WE KNOW even those who wont admit OBAMA BARRY sweet cheeks is a DOWNLOW PRESIDENT he is more GAY THAN BLACK ASK REGGIE LOVE OBAMA has a BEARD and A HANDLE BAR MUSTACHE for each hands lololololhahahahahahahahahahah a and starting at point guard for HARVARD SCHOOL OF LAW BARRY SOTERO BARAK HUSSAIN OBAMA lolololyea

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>They love Bush in Africa -
Popular in Africa: Bush has given more aid than any other US president
When President Bush came to power in 2001, the US spent $1.4bn a year on humanitarian and development aid in Africa. By 2006, the figure had quadrupled to $5.6bn a year. And it is likely to get bigger. The centerpiece of Mr Bush's aid to Africa is the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (Pepfar), a five-year,$15bn Aids prevention and treatment programme launched in 2003. His most recent budget proposes doubling the funding to $30bn over the next five years.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/afric...
Is that the 'charity' you were referring to? Our hard earned tax dollars?
As for the 'okay under Bush, bad under Obama?' I was asking that question with regards to the NSA spying.
"I put the program in place to protect the country, and one of the certainties is civil liberties were guaranteed," Bush said in the interview, which is scheduled to air on Monday afternoon. "I think there needs to be a balance [between security and privacy] and as the president described, there is a proper balance."
Bush helped Africa for humanitarian reasons.

The Magic Negro wants to establish a Crime Syndicate.

You need to clean your glasses, Dood.

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to keep up.
"real dumb"
You are the one who should try and keep up. In addition it would help if you could understand what you read. I simply said Paul passed the test and was certified by the ABO, I said nothing of his current status.
Peace
KMA

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 860,021 - 860,040 of1,071,125
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-9 10 min NWmoon 9
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min LRS 173,496
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 29 min Lynn 13
Music Artists A to Z 56 min _Zoey_ 245
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,572
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,487
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,086
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 97,408
•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••