Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#936188 Jul 1, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Kenyan Leaders Slam President Obama's Gay Rights Comments
President Barack Obama's comments while in Senegal last week in support of gay rights aren't sitting well with politicians in Kenya, where same-sex acts are treated as crimes.
Kenyan president Uhuru Kenyatta and deputy president William Ruto slammed Obama's remarks at separate religious events. Addressing a congregation Sunday, Ruto said Kenya will uphold its strong religious beliefs on homosexuality.
"This country, the nation of Kenya, is a God-fearing nation," Ruto said.
Homosexuality is illegal in Kenya, where 90 percent of people believe homosexuality is wrong, according to the Pew Research Center.
"Those who believe in other things, that is their business," Ruto said, referring to Obama's comments in support of gay marriage. "We believe in God."
Sall rebuffed Obama as well, saying Senegal wasn't ready to decriminalize homosexuality. According to Pew, 96 percent of Senegal's population disapproves of homosexuality.
O'bama's gay ass shouldn't be forcing his homosexuality onto other nations. What a sick, creepy ass, O'bama is.
He's half a creepy-ass cracka, you know. That's probably why he's such a jerk, right?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#936189 Jul 1, 2013
Obama's 17 minute rant to a simple question about being overtaxed at a town hall meeting.

First of 3 parts

Second of 3 parts
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Third of 3 parts

By the end, everyone was just thinking "Huh?"

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#936190 Jul 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
I'm posting the crux of this article - as lengthy as it is. Liberals should read every word:
Hey, liberals! Obama thinks you are stupid. Yeah, he does. He knew Benghazi was terrorism before he didn't know it was terrorism.
Addressing a question about Benghazi in his press conference Monday, May 13, 2013, Obama's "logic" really made an impression:
"The Day after it happened I acknowledged that this was an act of terrorism."
"What we have been very clear about throughout, was that immediately after this event had happened we were not clear who exactly had carried it out, how it had occurred, what the motivations were. It happened at the same time we had seen attacks on the US Embassy in Cairo as a result of this film."
"Nobody understood exactly what was taking place during the course of those first few days."
"Suddenly, three days ago, this gets spun up as if there's something new to the story. There's no "there" there.
"Talking points pretty much matched the assessment I was receiving at that time in my presidential briefing...."
Obama claims to have known the day after the attacks that they were an act of terrorism.(He's claiming that his Rose Garden comments about terrorism in general amount to a statement that the attacks were terror-related, but this is not the case.) So, thus far, we have:
Day After. Obama. Terrorism.
But, immediately after it happened he wasn't clear who did it, how it occurred and the motivation. So:
Immediately After. Obama. Unclear.
Obama knew it was terrorism the day after, but immediately after, it wasn't clear.
First Few Days. Nobody Understood.
Except for a brief moment immediately after the attack when Obama knew it was terrorism.
Is this getting any clearer?
Even though personnel in Libya claim everyone on the ground and in Washington knew it was terror-related, and even though the day after the attack Obama knew it was terror-related, and even though immediately after the attack it was not clear to Obama, and even though during the first few days after the attack nobody understood what was going on...Susan Rice used talking points on the Sunday morning television shows to promote the notion that the attacks were spurred on by a protest against an anti-Muslim video that got out of hand. And we know that every appearance Obama and Hillary made thereafter, conclusively stated that the video -- and not the terrorists -- was to blame for Benghazi including when they spoke so touchingly at Andrews Air Force base over the caskets of the Forgotten Four.
When toiling with proofs in high school geometry and being thoroughly flummoxed, our teacher used to tell us: "If you can't convince them, confuse them."
Liberals: Obama wants to confuse you, because he can't convince you. That should be enough to tell even those with the lightest of intellects that there really is a "there" there.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/05/obama_...
Any thoughts from the left?
Your question, "Any thoughts from the left? " is sort of oxymoronic, isn't it?

Thoughts - Liberals?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#936191 Jul 1, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich an excellent work by William L Shirer.
Shirer wrote "Berlin Diary"while living in Germany under Hitler.
Shirer was the first of "Murrow's Boys," broadcast journalists who provided news coverage during World War II and afterward.
Shirer wrote in the Rise and Fall of Third Reich

"To the majority of Germans Hitler had-or would shortly assume-the aura of of a truly charismatic leader."

p 197 Kindle version

If you had read this book, you would not have been arguing with Carol when she made the comment that he was very popular.

I knew from the start that you failed to have any background in the history of Hitler as this error was so glaring.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#936192 Jul 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was pretty funny.
What's even funnier is Obama saying he knew Benghazi was a terrorist attack the day after it happened standing behind his Rose Garden speech in the townhall debate - when everybody's jaw dropped including Romney's when he was really referring to the original 9/11 attack - and claiming no one knew exactly what happened for days afterwards but was sure it was a video that spurred a violent mob that led to the attack in the weeks afterwards and saying so in front of the UN.
But he knew it was a terrorist attack the day after during that debate.
How funny is that?
Is it just liberals he thinks are stupid?
Valerie Jarret ties his shoelaces for the Magic Negro. At those moments that she's not there, he carries Velcro Laced Shoes along.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#936193 Jul 1, 2013
Okay, I'll shorten the lengthy post.

Obama's numerous contradictions about Benghazi:

"Nobody understood exactly what was taking place during the course of those first few days."

Immediately after, he wasn't clear who did it, how it occurred and the motivation.

Except for a brief moment immediately after the attack when Obama knew it was terrorism.

Susan Rice was then trotted out to five Sunday shows and told to promote the idea the attacks were spurred by a protest against an anti-Muslim video.

But Obama knew it was a terrorist attack the next day.

Every appearance Obama and Hillary made thereafter stated that the video -- not the terrorists -- was to blame for Benghazi including when they spoke at Andrews Air Force base over the caskets of the Forgotten Four.

Who feels duped now? Raise your hands.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#936194 Jul 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Obama's 17 minute rant to a simple question about being overtaxed at a town hall meeting.
First of 3 parts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9fo1aTwOhzoXX
Second of 3 parts
Third of 3 parts
By the end, everyone was just thinking "Huh?"
How in the hell could this shit-for-brains community organizer get elected without cheating?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#936195 Jul 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... you're getting REAL funny now!
Dylan wrote all of this back in 1960! 50 + years ago.
And you are trying to tell us that he was writing about the present with the Magic Negro trashing everything?
Yeah. Sure. And the Star Spangled Banner was written about the North Carolina DNC Convention:]
You are a real trip, Doody!
If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead.
Nuc isn't old enough to remember the 60s and why the times were a-changin' back then.

Dylan's words were prophetic though..."as the present now will later be past, the order is rapidly changing."

The liberals now see government as the nanny and not the oppressor still abusing their power.

But it's getting late, so night, shinning.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#936196 Jul 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
How in the hell could this shit-for-brains community organizer get elected without cheating?
He looked and read his lines like a liberals' dream celebrity president?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#936197 Jul 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Your question, "Any thoughts from the left? " is sort of oxymoronic, isn't it?
Thoughts - Liberals?
I can dream, can't I?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#936198 Jul 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
This comes from a lifetime of pathological lying. The jerk is so far into the unreality of his own making that he can't recall how many states there are, when he was born and how old he is.
Doesn't even remember his sexual identity.
I recall reading a long list of lies found inside of his Dreams From My Father BS. Dates don't match, places don't jibe with his location at that time, etc.
It simply can't be that these long lists are ALL mistakes. He's a liar whose head is so filled with untruths that it's affecting his contact with reality.
If my memory serves me right, in that shitbook, he tries presenting a romantic and poetic description of how he was the result of his mom and some dude meeting on a bridge in Selma, Al. during a civil rights march. in 1965.
Problem: he was born in 1961.
We need a President and not a Liberal Media Rock Star creation who couldn't lie himself out of a Used Car Lot correctly.
lol! "If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#936199 Jul 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Valerie Jarret ties his shoelaces for the Magic Negro. At those moments that she's not there, he carries Velcro Laced Shoes along.
lol! "If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#936200 Jul 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can dream, can't I?
This would be your natural and normal state.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#936202 Jul 2, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>This would be your natural and normal state.
You're humped, commanded, molested, and ridden by chickens Gilligan...

It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#936203 Jul 2, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just think of the momentum that could have been created worldwide had Obama not waited 9 days to respond to the student uprisings in Iran.
What an opportune moment to show support for those students and to take a strong stand of unity behind them.
After 9 days, it didn't seem to matter and certainly didn't have the same impact.
And if he had then it would have bolstered the Iranian government's claims that the US was trying to insert itself into their internal affairs and rightly so. Since we don't have any bargaining chips with Iran there was no way to influence the election anyway.
You're just not very bright are you Carol?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#936205 Jul 2, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
This comes from a lifetime of pathological lying. The jerk is so far into the unreality of his own making that he can't recall how many states there are, when he was born and how old he is.
Doesn't even remember his sexual identity.
I recall reading a long list of lies found inside of his Dreams From My Father BS. Dates don't match, places don't jibe with his location at that time, etc.
It simply can't be that these long lists are ALL mistakes. He's a liar whose head is so filled with untruths that it's affecting his contact with reality.
If my memory serves me right, in that shitbook, he tries presenting a romantic and poetic description of how he was the result of his mom and some dude meeting on a bridge in Selma, Al. during a civil rights march. in 1965.
Problem: he was born in 1961.
We need a President and not a Liberal Media Rock Star creation who couldn't lie himself out of a Used Car Lot correctly.
The problem is that you are too GD stupid to comprehend the Selma story.

It was the civil rights movement that grew the acceptance of mixed race couples that help pave the way for Obama's parents to get together & marry.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#936206 Jul 2, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
I'm posting the crux of this article - as lengthy as it is. Liberals should read every word:
Hey, liberals! Obama thinks you are stupid. Yeah, he does. He knew Benghazi was terrorism before he didn't know it was terrorism.
Addressing a question about Benghazi in his press conference Monday, May 13, 2013, Obama's "logic" really made an impression:
"What we have been very clear about throughout, was that immediately after this event had happened we were not clear who exactly had carried it out, how it had occurred, what the motivations were. It happened at the same time we had seen attacks on the US Embassy in Cairo as a result of this film."
"Suddenly, three days ago, this gets spun up as if there's something new to the story. There's no "there" there.
"Talking points pretty much matched the assessment I was receiving at that time in my presidential briefing...."
Obama claims to have known the day after the attacks that they were an act of terrorism.(He's claiming that his Rose Garden comments about terrorism in general amount to a statement that the attacks were terror-related, but this is not the case.) So, thus far, we have:
But, immediately after it happened he wasn't clear who did it, how it occurred and the motivation. So:
Immediately After. Obama. Unclear.
Obama knew it was terrorism the day after, but immediately after, it wasn't clear.
Is this getting any clearer?
Even though personnel in Libya claim everyone on the ground and in Washington knew it was terror-related, and even though the day after the attack Obama knew it was terror-related, and even though immediately after the attack it was not clear to Obama, and even though during the first few days after the attack nobody understood what was going on...Susan Rice used talking points on the Sunday morning television shows to promote the notion that the attacks were spurred on by a protest against an anti-Muslim video that got out of hand. And we know that every appearance Obama and Hillary made thereafter, conclusively stated that the video -- and not the terrorists -- was to blame for Benghazi including when they spoke so touchingly at Andrews Air Force base over the caskets of the Forgotten Four.
When toiling with proofs in high school geometry and being thoroughly flummoxed, our teacher used to tell us: "If you can't convince them, confuse them."
Liberals: Obama wants to confuse you, because he can't convince you. That should be enough to tell even those with the lightest of intellects that there really is a "there" there.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/05/obama_...
Any thoughts from the left?
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

That video did spark protests cross the MiddleEast. But Carol demands that it was impossible in Benghazi. Everyone had weapons in Libya from the rebellion. How many attackers were they? Did they gather to attack the Consulate or did they gather to protest? That was not immediately clear.

There was zero pint to hide anything regarding a protest or a planned terror attack. It was two months before the election. Obama has a good record against terrorism. If political gain was the desire, why not paint it as terrorism & we need to continue Obama's program of killing Al Qaeda with drones, especially with Romney's stance on the use of drones in Pakistan & his zero experience in fighting terror or foreign policy.

The sad part about Benghazi, other than the deaths of 4 Americans is he pathetic attempt for you & Republicans to try to make political gain from it. Shameful.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#936207 Jul 2, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
And if he had then it would have bolstered the Iranian government's claims that the US was trying to insert itself into their internal affairs and rightly so. Since we don't have any bargaining chips with Iran there was no way to influence the election anyway.
You're just not very bright are you Carol?
The Teleprompter Stooge is always useless and does his Deer-in-headlights routine when needed. Obama is about as effective with Iran as Jimmy Carter was. Of course a mindless robot like you defends him.

You, being a genius on foreign affairs should be the last one commenting about such matters.

Is Sweden "doing just fine" as you claimed in one of your previous mindless robot episodes?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#936208 Jul 2, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that you are too GD stupid to comprehend the Selma story.
It was the civil rights movement that grew the acceptance of mixed race couples that help pave the way for Obama's parents to get together & marry.
Dumb Dave is still in meltdown mode. Dumb Dave, another mindless robot thinks GWB "abandoned" Afghanistan.

With idiots like you and DUH-Pont, Democrats can easily get votes.
LCN Llin

United States

#936209 Jul 2, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the elderly, veterans, gays...
Get out the white vote!!
Some interesting women in the Democratic Party! Elizabeth Warren, Hillary Clinton, Wendy Davis, Nancy Pelosi....
Republican History has been amusing for the last week.
Bookwise for certain this week

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min IBdaMann 48,553
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 55 min primetime justice 98,694
After Ferguson the Protest Should Move to Chicago. 57 min Always Smile 10
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dale 180,847
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr ChristmasIsJesus 51,243
Amy Nov 26 2 hr RACE 2
Abby Nov 26 2 hr RACE 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:11 am PST