Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#936152 Jul 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Except the truth is that the DOW is up more than 100% from the Bush recession lows.
So the day to day swings don't mean much in an ever ascending market.
I'm sure you've never seen the DOW chart, being a paycheck to paycheck schlub.
Obama been very, very good for me financially. Too bad you were to poor to take part.
You actually appear to enjoy getting kicked around!! You're a true masochist.
And the DOW is up 10,000,000% from the Great Depression.

So what's your point here? Are you trying to tap-dance with numbers to impress your girlfriend again?

She's not impressed, Dood. She giggled that last time you told her 2 + 2 = 4.

Lapeer, MI

#936153 Jul 1, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you make it out of Jonestown alive, loonybin?
His momma placed a leash around his neck and told him to Stay.

Lapeer, MI

#936154 Jul 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing!! The Putin Communist is wrong about everything!! He's never made a correct statement!!\
Want proof??
""I'm thinking, especially in Nevada, those early "votes" will also be cast in California.
Looks like the Democrats just couldn't find enough people interested in early voting in Ohio.
But, woah! Look at what happened when the Republicans voted early.
Romney/Ryan takes Ohio.
... and Virginia, and Florida, and Wisconsin,... and Pennsylvania.
Obama is burned toast.
The only things I wonder about is what excuse he'll make for missing Romney's inauguration. There aren't any hostages being released, like Carter used.
This will be too much of a blow to his ego. He's going to get slaughtered in this election. He won't be able to face that.""
----------
the funny part is "I'm thinking"!! As if!! The rest is his usual desperate nitwit propaganda.
Translation:

Ladida, Hodidoe

Lapeer, MI

#936155 Jul 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You were looking for a word to describe yourself on the weirdo dating site.
we get it!!
"we"???

How many in there? Which one am I speaking to?

Magic Negro? Jesse Sharpton? Trayvon?

Speak!
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#936156 Jul 1, 2013
TSM wrote:
Who’s the biggest threat to America/World ‘Obama or Global Warming?’
The priests are the scholars.
We are in tribulation.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#936157 Jul 1, 2013
Looks like it's circle jerk time for the closet queens.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#936158 Jul 1, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>How many gang banging monkeys do you think are accidents?
Again, interesting how you know this for a fact, son.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#936159 Jul 1, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you make it out of Jonestown alive, loonybin?
Weren't those Christian right wing radicals son? More along your lines.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#936160 Jul 1, 2013
Countdown to July 4:

#4 A Reminder from Ronald Reagan

Lest we forget who we are and who works for us.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#936161 Jul 1, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Can someone link the news where Africa deputy tells Obama to shut the f.uck off?
If it were Bush and a shoe it would be world news!!!!
The Liberal Media working hard to hide Obama's incompetence from you!
Obama telling African nations to allow gays or else, not money, no help, no loans and let them starve to death!
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.
lol! You want someone to do YOUR work for YOU?!?!?!?!

Typical con
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#936162 Jul 1, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Conservatives see American, Democrats divide while Republicans unite under God, security and freedom.
Liberal idiots like you have no clue what liberty looks like!
You sound like your boy Adolph, son......

"God the Almighty has made our nation. By defending its existence we are defending His work...

Only He can relieve me of this duty Who called me to it. It was in the hand of Providence to snuff me out by the bomb that exploded only one and a half meters from me on July 20, and thus to terminate my life's work. That the Almighty protected me on that day I consider a renewed affirmation of the task entrusted to me...

Therefore, it is all the more necessary on this twelfth anniversary of the rise to power to strengthen the heart more than ever before and to steel ourselves in the holy determination to wield the sword, no-matter where and under what circumstances, until final victory crowns our efforts...

In the years to come I shall continue on this road, uncompromisingly safeguarding my people's interests, oblivious to all misery and danger, and filled with the holy conviction that God the Almighty will not abandon him who, during all his life, had no desire but to save his people from a fate it had never deserved, neither by virtue of its number nor by way of its importance...

In vowing ourselves to one another, we are entitled to stand before the Almighty and ask Him for His grace and His blessing. No people can do more than that everybody who can fight, fights, and that everybody who can work, works, and that they all sacrifice in common, filled with but one thought: to safeguard freedom and national honor and thus the future of life.- radio address, 30 January 1945
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#936163 Jul 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to watch the Jive-Ass-Punk-In-Chief go lecture the Syrian Al Qaeda Rebels about accepting gay marriage before Allah.
Putin and the Magic Negro could consummate a one-night gay marriage and we know who would play the husband.
lol! "If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#936164 Jul 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to. I'm a healthy heterosexual male.
Howzabout you, eh? Still spend your weekends in Truck Stops picking up Women with sewer-pipe arms?
lol! "If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n

Orlando, FL

#936165 Jul 1, 2013
I never get tired of this.

Reagan tells Obama to shut up...at least exactly how I'd want to say it.

Orlando, FL

#936166 Jul 1, 2013
Just too good to pass up.

Obama's many gaffes.

The laughs are too funny.

Lapeer, MI

#936167 Jul 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like your boy Adolph, son......
"God the Almighty has made our nation. By defending its existence we are defending His work...
Only He can relieve me of this duty Who called me to it. It was in the hand of Providence to snuff me out by the bomb that exploded only one and a half meters from me on July 20, and thus to terminate my life's work. That the Almighty protected me on that day I consider a renewed affirmation of the task entrusted to me...
Therefore, it is all the more necessary on this twelfth anniversary of the rise to power to strengthen the heart more than ever before and to steel ourselves in the holy determination to wield the sword, no-matter where and under what circumstances, until final victory crowns our efforts...
In the years to come I shall continue on this road, uncompromisingly safeguarding my people's interests, oblivious to all misery and danger, and filled with the holy conviction that God the Almighty will not abandon him who, during all his life, had no desire but to save his people from a fate it had never deserved, neither by virtue of its number nor by way of its importance...
In vowing ourselves to one another, we are entitled to stand before the Almighty and ask Him for His grace and His blessing. No people can do more than that everybody who can fight, fights, and that everybody who can work, works, and that they all sacrifice in common, filled with but one thought: to safeguard freedom and national honor and thus the future of life.- radio address, 30 January 1945
If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead.

Lapeer, MI

#936168 Jul 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Weren't those Christian right wing radicals son? More along your lines.
If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#936169 Jul 1, 2013
Rafael Correa not considering Snowden asylum:'we helped him by mistake'

Ecuador's president reveals travel pass was granted 'without authorisation' and says whistleblower is now Russia's problem

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jul/02/e...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#936170 Jul 1, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the problem? You can't find a link to back up your lie about an "Africa deputy telling Obama to...."? Did you check with Faux News? If anyone has it, they would. Lies are their specialty.
Kenyan Leaders Slam President Obama's Gay Rights Comments
President Barack Obama's comments while in Senegal last week in support of gay rights aren't sitting well with politicians in Kenya, where same-sex acts are treated as crimes.

Kenyan president Uhuru Kenyatta and deputy president William Ruto slammed Obama's remarks at separate religious events. Addressing a congregation Sunday, Ruto said Kenya will uphold its strong religious beliefs on homosexuality.

"This country, the nation of Kenya, is a God-fearing nation," Ruto said.

Homosexuality is illegal in Kenya, where 90 percent of people believe homosexuality is wrong, according to the Pew Research Center.

"Those who believe in other things, that is their business," Ruto said, referring to Obama's comments in support of gay marriage. "We believe in God."

Sall rebuffed Obama as well, saying Senegal wasn't ready to decriminalize homosexuality. According to Pew, 96 percent of Senegal's population disapproves of homosexuality.

O'bama's gay ass shouldn't be forcing his homosexuality onto other nations. What a sick, creepy ass, O'bama is.

Orlando, FL

#936171 Jul 1, 2013
Obama doesn't even know his own birthday.

I wish I were kidding. You won't believe this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 10 min Mandela 68,913
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min IBdaMann 49,363
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min Guru 182,178
Holiday Greetings 1 hr Ebeneizer Scrooge 3
Fight at Navy Pier 2 hr Negras all 3
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr Mandela 71,270
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Religionthebiglie 51,304
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?