Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,997)

Showing posts 859,921 - 859,940 of1,078,194
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
And wasn't a helicopter full of them lured into a Taliban Missile trap? I read about how, at the last moment, Afghani troops were pulled off and those SEALS were sent to their deaths flying between two walled mountaintops.
The Magic Negro strikes again.
The very next mission after Obama and Vallerie Jarrett didn't have a clue the mission to kill bin Laden was even happening. Lone Taliban/Al Qaeda waiting for them with a rocket launcher.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I never ssid he wasn't. He just left out a whole bunch of information. You l.l.w. seem to do that a lot.
It's doesn't matter if he climbed Mt. Everest, the only fact that matters is Paul is not certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. End of story. Or we can continue if you like.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Obama stopped a second Great Depression, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall street, some great accomplishments as well as numerous others, this will be his legacy. He will be a top 15 or maybe even top 10 president.
Bush will forever wallow in the 30's or possibly 40's
It helps when you looks at things objectively.
lololololololhahahahahah DREAMS of a BIGOT
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
One war, which the Arabs started on 9/11/2001.
Economic collapse caused by the Democrats' subprime housing mortgage underwriting program that collapsed the economy after two years of oversight by Democrats.
Obama - never did anything in his life. Entire life fraudulent. Not in charge of anything. Never knows anything about what is happening in government. Nothing more than a cardboard cutout of a commercial to make it look like someone's actually president. Marxist communist. Islamist. Ally to any enemy of the United States. Orwellian dictator wannabe.
Vallerie Jarrett is the real president. She makes all the decisions. She may, or may not inform Obama of decisions she makes, which is why Obama appears to be an ignorant buffoon routinely when he tries to speak without a prepared statement on a teleprompter in front of him.
Do you write for The Onion? Reading with that in mind this is actually pretty funny.
NJ raider 1

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are ignorant.
Go back and look at the time line, dufus. You'll find Stevens had just finished a meeting with a representative of the Turkey embassy, dumbass, and the security that was intentionally stripped down was with him.
We had the detailed plans of the 9/11 attack in our possession, dumbass. A liberal judge wouldn't let the FBI look at Moussaoui's hard drive to read them, idiot.
Please tell us how Bush learned all the details of the 9/11 attack when a liberal judge wouldn't let the FBI look at Moussaoui's hard drive where the details of the plan were.
You're not one of those conspiracy nuts, are you?
That's bullshit! George Tenet already blew the doors off the 9/11 commission. The were forewarned by damn near the entire middle east of such attacks being plotted. In April 01, Italy also informed the US of the plot by Al Qaeda to hijack airplanes & all, when they observed a conversation of Al Qaeda speaking about the plot. Norad also contradicts the 9/11 commission. No I'm not a conspiracy theorist. You let the investigation sanctioned by the same people said to have inside knowledge of the attack tell you they had no prior knowledge. If you believe that nonsense, you better never say anything negative about Obama!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So Dave is correct, Paul is not certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. Next.
Only 17 percent of US physicians are members of the American Medical Association.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What truth? I just never developed the association of you and truth.
I know son. That's because you don't tell it.

But that's ok... it was expected.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boy Messiah also says that his father(HOW does he know who his REAL father is?) blamed all the world's misery on America and capitalism. His father always was a Marxist and wished to see America brought to its knees.
The turd doesn't fall far from the azzhole.
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It's doesn't matter if he climbed Mt. Everest, the only fact that matters is Paul is not certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. End of story. Or we can continue if you like.
Like Obama does not have a law license?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
Obama tells Africans to accept gay marriage! Telling that country what to believe! African president's deputy tells Obama to shut up and stop telling then how to live their live! Bush never did that!
Obama to send Mitchell minions to wait and personally attack that president's deputy!
Maybe he snd reggie love could demonstrate. Coincidentally they were both there at the same time.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

There were 2 main reasons for Obama's being installed:

1: The economy is so shit and destined to fall that blacks are (like always) being hit the hardest and will suffer no less than 50% joblessness, very soon. We are disinchanted with this government and all it's oppressive institutions and so they gave us all the ILLUSION of change, some bullshit to believe in.

2. They want Africa. The military industrial complex is needing to fuel it's growth for the next few centuries. They want to beat China to the rape and if this is allowed to continue, Africa will eventually become a resourceless husk, like Europe and it will spell the end of the human race as we know it. Anyway, who better to spearhead a political/economic agenda into Africa but a black face? TRUTH

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/01/the-wa ...

http://www.army.mil/article/103815/

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>It's doesn't matter if he climbed Mt. Everest, the only fact that matters is Paul is not certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. End of story. Or we can continue if you like.
"The only fact that matters"? Did nuc piss in your cheerios.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

No one is talking about the big news in Egypt today?

Or Shrub and DaBammy meeting up in Africa?

How about the Trib purchasing a mess of FOX local stations making the Trib the largest owner of FOX affiliates?

Still stuck on Saul Alinsky? and Glenda Beck's other squirrel like distractions?
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

WHEN obama is gone will the URBAN bigotted RACISTS HOMOPHOBES change their tune lololololhahahahahaha when they awaken from their DREAM world lolololololhahahahah will they be so LOVING to the ILLEGALS, GAYS, WHITES lolololhahahahahaha will there be space in the projects to hold the ILLEGALS lolololhahahah this will be fun to watch hahahahahahahahahahahahO TRAVON/RODNEEY KING RIOTS coming soon WOW all during and after OBOMBULES'
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
OBAMA IS CERTIFIED BY THE AMA lolololololhahahaha OBAMA IS AN EXPERT AT EVERYTHING lololololhahahahahahah
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

WATCHED BORATS movie the DICTATOR reminds me of BORAT OBAMA lolololololhahahahahahahahahah a
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> That's bullshit! George Tenet already blew the doors off the 9/11 commission. The were forewarned by damn near the entire middle east of such attacks being plotted. In April 01, Italy also informed the US of the plot by Al Qaeda to hijack airplanes & all, when they observed a conversation of Al Qaeda speaking about the plot. Norad also contradicts the 9/11 commission. No I'm not a conspiracy theorist. You let the investigation sanctioned by the same people said to have inside knowledge of the attack tell you they had no prior knowledge. If you believe that nonsense, you better never say anything negative about Obama!
YOU ONLY USE TRUTH WHEN IT DOESNT HURT OBAMA YOU ARE A FRAUD a F'ing fool phoney creepy as* nabisco
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
So much for your rant on no-bid contracts. You sheep are funny.
flip back a couple pages, eeeeemoron.

I said all I need to say:

KBR:$39 BILLION in Profits from war.

That is like IBM money!!

But they do real work for it.

$6 TRILLION for 2 Bush Invasion Wars!

USA could have built a 5000 bed hospital in every town AND put every homeless person in a brand new apartment and never charge a dime for the hospital stay and still had $5 TRILLION left over.

Republicans: we can't afford food stamps.

We can't afford grandma medicare and SS!

We can't afford veterans benefits.

We can't afford shhhhttttt!

Because of what we did to the USA!

one more time:$6 TRILLION for BUSH WARS!

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Something to keep an eye on.

I worked for the forest service off and on for many years in the 90s. I worked in the El Dorado national forest many times. At that time, the forest service encouraged people to carry firearms for safety.

"PLACERVILLE (CBS13)— The fight that has the El Dorado County sheriff planning to revoke a federal agency’s enforcement power in his county is apparently over residents’ rights to carry guns.

Cory Ward is an avid outdoorsman who frequents the El Dorado National forest. But he’s concerned this paradise could turn into a police state.

“I have felt intimidated,” he said.

He’s got a long list of complaints against federal officers who patrol the forest.

“They want to know what you’re doing here, where you’re going, do you have any firearms on board.”

It appears this exploding confrontation between Sheriff John D’Agostini and the U.S. Forest service may come down to guns, and the right to carry them, and whether U.S. citizens are allowed to bring them onto federal land."
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

President Bush .........

NSA leaker Edward Snowden damaged the “security of the country,” former President George W. Bush said in an interview that aired Monday.

Bush did not directly say whether he thinks Snowden can be labeled a “traitor” but said he knows the country has been hurt as a result of the leaks.

“I think he damaged the security of the country,” Bush said on CNN while visiting Africa, adding that President Barack Obama will deal with the situation.

Bush also defended the surveillance program, which began during his administration after Sept. 11, saying the programs guarantee civil liberties are protected.

“I put the program in place to protect the country and one of the certainties is civil liberties were guaranteed,” Bush said.

He went on to say there needs to be a balance between security and privacy when protecting the country.“I think there needs to be a balance, and I think as the president explained there’s a proper balance,” he said.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/edward-...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 859,921 - 859,940 of1,078,194
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

101 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min truth 48,837
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 12 min Learn to Read 174,443
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 27 min Corrupt Democrats 1,854
Music Artists A to Z 44 min Roxie Darling 258
Amy 7-22 46 min Julie 12
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 48 min Roxie Darling 4,542
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 50 min Roxie Darling 454
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 2:51PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••