Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#935997 Jul 1, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Homo"
Cut the crap. The post says Paul passed the test and was certified by the ABO.
Peace
KMA
Rand Paul is a U.S. Senator anyway. Don't think he's performing eye exams on his colleagues or constituents.

Let's just hope the imaginary wars don't begin again until at least after the first of the year.

I'm exhausted from the last imaginary wars that appeared out of nowhere before the election and vanished into thin air once the election was over. Like every election cycle.

Are Americans becoming dumber?

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#935998 Jul 1, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"homo"
You are in the minority, a majority of Americans nobamakare for what it is, a boon dogle. Nearly all economic indicators are worse now than the day nobama was elected.
Peace
KMA
Peace
This is moocher Eed blaming Obama for 32 1/2 Months of the Bush Administration.

Evidently Eed is sofa king stupid he thinks you take office as soon as the votes are counted.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#935999 Jul 1, 2013
GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Overwhelming evidence?
Where? Hidden with the real Obama birth certificate?
He was killed in a car crash.
DUNCE DUNCE dunce dunce dunce dunce fool fool fool fool sand sucker sand sucker sand sucker junk food junkie junk food junkie

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#936000 Jul 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF does that have to do with you crying about no-bad contracts?
"President Obama in 2009 told federal agencies that no-bid contracts were “wasteful’’ and “inefficient.’’ Four years later, his administration spent more money on non-competitive contracts than ever before.
Federal agencies awarded $115.2 billion in no-bid contracts in fiscal year 2012, an 8.9 increase from $105.8 billion from 2009, according to government data. "
Junior paints himself as a moral crusader so that he can then go out screw every taxpayer from L.A to Hoboken and the Liberal Media helps him with that image creation.

Don't pay attention to what the Jerk-In-Chief says so much as to what he does.

He is supposedly a good Christian, family man and patriot.

Ask his Muslim Brothers, male sex partners, Chicago-Style crooks and his Marxist mentors about that.

And the African people who just recently told him where to stick it when he tried helping them "evolve" into gay marriage.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#936001 Jul 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That certification expired.
Try to keep up.
Is Obama still licensed to practice law?

The answer is no.

What difference does it make?

Lapeer, MI

#936002 Jul 1, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Former president George W. Bush said in an interview airing Monday that Edward Snowder has “damaged” the security of the United States by leaking information about secret programs — programs Bush defended as respectful of civil liberties.
“I know he damaged the country,” Bush told CNN.“The Obama administration will deal with it.”
Bush said he instituted the programs to protect the country and that protection of privacy was always a concern.
“I put the program in place to protect the country, and one of the certainties is civil liberties were guaranteed,” he said.“I think there needs to be a balance, and as the president explained, there is a proper balance.”
Bush, of course, dealt with similar concerns about his surveillance programs — particularly his warrantless wiretapping program.
Bush, like President Obama, is currently in Africa. The two are expected to meet Monday at the U.S. embassy in Tanzania.
If Bush is going to meet with the Magic Negro, he'd better bring his own hand-picked Security Team. Otherwise, Benghazi will raise its head again.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#936003 Jul 1, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>"Phuckface"
That's just dumb, Obama could not do anything about unemployment or housing before he took office. If he were to try and assume power on election day that would have been UnConstitutional.
As an aside do you call most 51 year old men 'boys'?
"homo"
I said nothing about what nobama could do the day he was elected, I simply pointed out the the economy went downhill when compared to the day he was elected.
I do and will continue to use the term boy when referring to president nobama, he is a boy failing to do a man's job.
Peace
KMA
WOW

Bronx, NY

#936004 Jul 1, 2013
Kneegrow Druggie wrote:
OBAMA AND EMANUEL: MEMBERS OF SAME GAY BATH HOUSE IN CHICAGO
President Obama and his chief of staff Rahm Emanuel are lifetime members of the same gay bath house in uptown Chicago, according to informed sources in Chicago’s gay community, as well as veteran political sources in the city.
The bath house, Man’s Country, caters to older white men and it has been in business for some 30 years and is known as one of uptown Chicago’s “grand old bathhouses.” WMR was told by sources who are familiar with the bath house that it provides one-year “lifetime” memberships to paying customers and that the club’s computerized files and pre-computer paper files, include membership information for both Obama and Emanuel. The data is as anonymized as possible for confidentiality purposes. However, sources close to “Man’s Country” believe the U.S. Secret Service has purged the computer and filing cabinet files of the membership data on Obama and Emanuel.
Members of Man’s Country are also issued club identification cards. WMR learned that Obama and Emanuel possessed the ID cards, which were required for entry.
Obama began frequenting Man’s Country in the mid-1990s, during the time he transitioned from a lecturer at the University of Chicago Law School to his election as an Illinois State Senator in 1996. Emanuel, reportedly joined Man’s Country after he left the Clinton White Hosue and moved back to Chicago in 1998, joining the investment firm of Wasserstein Perella and maintaining his membership during his 2002 campaign for the U.S. 5th District House seat vacated by Rod Blagojevich, who was elected governor.
Man’s Country appears to be a “one stop shopping” center for gay men. The club’s website advertises steam rooms,“fantasy rooms,” bed rooms, male strippers, adult movies, and lockers.
However, Man’s Country was not the only location for Obama’s predatory gay sex activities. The Chicago gay community is aware that Obama often made contacts with younger men at his famous “pick-up basketball” games. It was at these “pick up” matches where Obama first met Emanuel and a young Democratic campaign worker and senior bank vice president named Alexi Giannoulias. Currently running for Obama’s old U.S. Senate seat now occupied by Roland Burris, Giannoulias successfully ran for Illinois Treasurer in 2006 after being drafted for the run by Chicago’s Democratic machine.
The Blagojevich trial:“Sex, Lies, and Audio tapes”— Fitzgerald’s US Attorney’s Office part of White House cover-up of gay sex in the Second City
WE KNOW even those who wont admit OBAMA BARRY sweet cheeks is a DOWNLOW PRESIDENT he is more GAY THAN BLACK ASK REGGIE LOVE OBAMA has a BEARD and A HANDLE BAR MUSTACHE for each hands lololololhahahahahahahahahahah a and starting at point guard for HARVARD SCHOOL OF LAW BARRY SOTERO BARAK HUSSAIN OBAMA lolololyea

Lapeer, MI

#936005 Jul 1, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>They love Bush in Africa -
Popular in Africa: Bush has given more aid than any other US president
When President Bush came to power in 2001, the US spent $1.4bn a year on humanitarian and development aid in Africa. By 2006, the figure had quadrupled to $5.6bn a year. And it is likely to get bigger. The centerpiece of Mr Bush's aid to Africa is the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (Pepfar), a five-year,$15bn Aids prevention and treatment programme launched in 2003. His most recent budget proposes doubling the funding to $30bn over the next five years.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/afric...
Is that the 'charity' you were referring to? Our hard earned tax dollars?
As for the 'okay under Bush, bad under Obama?' I was asking that question with regards to the NSA spying.
"I put the program in place to protect the country, and one of the certainties is civil liberties were guaranteed," Bush said in the interview, which is scheduled to air on Monday afternoon. "I think there needs to be a balance [between security and privacy] and as the president described, there is a proper balance."
Bush helped Africa for humanitarian reasons.

The Magic Negro wants to establish a Crime Syndicate.

You need to clean your glasses, Dood.

Spokane, WA

#936006 Jul 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to keep up.
"real dumb"
You are the one who should try and keep up. In addition it would help if you could understand what you read. I simply said Paul passed the test and was certified by the ABO, I said nothing of his current status.
Peace
KMA

Spokane, WA

#936007 Jul 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
A nose diving stock market & skyrocketing monthly job losses & a shrinking economy are so much better in Jan of 2009 are better indicators than we have today? Are you really that dumb?
"real dumb"
As usual you do not understand what you read. I said nothing about your boy, nobama in January, I was speaking of on the day he was elected.
Peace
KMA

Chambersburg, PA

#936008 Jul 1, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
As usual you prove your self unable to comprehend what you read.
- I said unemployment is higher today than the day the boy, nobama was elected, not on the day he took office
- Post a single reliable source that claims new home sales are higher than than on the day your boy, nobama was elected.
I have to note you had no bullshit responses to the other items listed as your boy, nobama's failures. Cat got your tongue?
Peace
KMA
So, you decide to go back prior to when Obama took office.

That is false assumptions to blame Obama for when hew wasn't President.

Is this how desperate you have become?

As for Home sales; Nov 08 27,000
May 13 45,000

http://www.census.gov/construction/nrs/pdf/so...

Wow, aren't you going to now praise Obama for increasing home sales by 67%. Or will you search for a different time period top lay more blame onto Obama for your buddy Bush's failures.

You know you have nothing when you have top resort to racial slurs.

GFY

Chambersburg, PA

#936009 Jul 1, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
You are the one who should try and keep up. In addition it would help if you could understand what you read. I simply said Paul passed the test and was certified by the ABO, I said nothing of his current status.
Peace
KMA
Lying by implication is still a lie. You knew the conversation & posted this.

Me: Rand Paul is not certified by the ABO
Dumbf*ck Eed: Rand Paul passed the exam & was certified.

Now you can play your childish games but you are still a GD idiot & liar.

Lapeer, MI

#936010 Jul 1, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
The Second World War: A Complete History by Martin Gilbert
The Last European War: September 1939 - December 1941 by John Lukacs
Peace
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

(2) things come to mind about your childish post.

1.) If you had actually read those books then you wouldn't be here making an utter fool of yourself or..

2.) You are simply a liar.

Either way, your pants are down around your ankles Dood:]

Chambersburg, PA

#936011 Jul 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass dave just plain dumber than sht. Showing your dishonesty in not providing all the facts is not defending his actions.
This from dumbass you forgot to mention that the new board was started & run by him & his family,.

Really. Dumbasss.

I gave the facts. Mine were correct.

Yours were crap.

GFY
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#936012 Jul 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to keep up.
Galt will take Dr. Paul from Duke over Dr. Patel from Bangladesh University, any day.

Chambersburg, PA

#936013 Jul 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, here's the whole story - the important stuff you forgot to mention.
Paul had certification from the American Board of Ophthalmology before letting it lapse in favor of certification from the board he heads.
Asked when he would address the issue, he replied, "Uh, what does this have to do with our election?"
Paul did release a statement that explained he formed his board out of frustration that the American Board of Ophthalmology forced doctors certified after 1992 to be recertified every decade.
"I thought this was hypocritical and unjust for the older ophthalmologists to exempt themselves from the recertification exam...Is it fair that the ophthalmologist down the street can claim board certification without renewing it but that a younger ophthalmologist who passed the same boards is disallowed?"
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-200076...
I liked his initial response better. "Uh, what does this have to do with our election?"
You libs are so sneaky. Already getting warmed up to dupe and distract again.
Is there a war against Rand Paul now?
I gave the whole story.

1) Rand is not certified by the ABO
2) He started his own board - run by himself
3) He claims to be Board certified.

It goes to his character. Claiming to be Board certified misleads his clients.

Why can't I post about Rand Paul being a fraud.

LCN Llin

United States

#936014 Jul 1, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Love history, was my favorite subject in school. I got straight A's, the other students used to try and sit as close to Homer as possible during tests in hopes per chance of peeking at my correct answers.
Have seen that many times.
History gives one a perspective on events and can not be faked
TSM

El Paso, TX

#936015 Jul 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This is moocher Eed blaming Obama for 32 1/2 Months of the Bush Administration.
Evidently Eed is sofa king stupid he thinks you take office as soon as the votes are counted.
RealDave… So you agree the chair in the Oval Office has been Empty for the Past 32 ½ months, it hasn’t gone unnoticed!!
LCN Llin

United States

#936016 Jul 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rand Paul is a U.S. Senator anyway. Don't think he's performing eye exams on his colleagues or constituents.
Let's just hope the imaginary wars don't begin again until at least after the first of the year.
I'm exhausted from the last imaginary wars that appeared out of nowhere before the election and vanished into thin air once the election was over. Like every election cycle.
Are Americans becoming dumber?
Not dumb enough to elect a Republican President.

A republican has won the popular vote only once in the last twenty years.

Know you might enjoy more of Homers list of President Obama's accomplishments:

22. Created Conditions to Begin Closing Dirtiest Power Plants: New EPA restrictions on mercury and toxic pollution, issued in December 2011, likely to lead to the closing of between sixty-eight and 231 of the nation’s oldest and dirtiest coal-fired power plants. Estimated cost to utilities: at least $11 billion by 2016. Estimated health benefits:$59 billion to $140 billion. Will also significantly reduce carbon emissions and, with other regulations, comprises what’s been called Obama’s “stealth climate policy.”

23. Passed Credit Card Reforms: Signed the Credit Card Accountability, Responsibility, and Disclosure Act (2009), which prohibits credit card companies from raising rates without advance notification, mandates a grace period on interest rate increases, and strictly limits overdraft and other fees.

24. Eliminated Catch-22 in Pay Equality Laws: Signed Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act in 2009, giving women who are paid less than men for the same work the right to sue their employers after they find out about the discrimination, even if that discrimination happened years ago. Under previous law, as interpreted by the Supreme Court in Ledbetter v. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co., the statute of limitations on such suits ran out 180 days after the alleged discrimination occurred, even if the victims never knew about it.

25. Protected Two Liberal Seats on the U.S. Supreme Court: Nominated and obtained confirmation for Sonia Sotomayor, the first Hispanic and third woman to serve, in 2009; and Elena Kagan, the fourth woman to serve, in 2010. They replaced David Souter and John Paul Stevens, respectively.

26. Improved Food Safety System: In 2011, signed FDA Food Safety Modernization Act, which boosts the Food and Drug Administration’s budget by $1.4 billion and expands its regulatory responsibilities to include increasing number of food inspections, issuing direct food recalls, and reviewing the current food safety practices of countries importing products into America.

27. Achieved New START Treaty: Signed with Russia (2010) and won ratification in Congress (2011) of treaty that limits each country to 1,550 strategic warheads (down from 2,200) and 700 launchers (down from more than 1,400), and reestablished and strengthened a monitoring and transparency program that had lapsed in 2009, through which each country can monitor the other.

28. Expanded National Service: Signed Serve America Act in 2009, which authorized a tripling of the size of AmeriCorps. Program grew 13 percent to 85,000 members across the country by 2012, when new House GOP majority refused to appropriate more funds for

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 24 min JOEL 69,967
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 44 min wojar 179,264
Do you find smoking attractive? (No posts about... 1 hr Yes 3
Chicago a model city 2 hr Just me 6
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 3 hr Getagrip 44
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Boy G 50,587
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr casting director 98,497
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago