Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
859,881 - 859,900 of 1,083,254 Comments Last updated 2 min ago

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Emaam being stupid again.
A lot of the heat Bush took was from the no-bid contracts awarded to Cheney's KBR subsidary of Halliburton.
Not to mention the electrified showers they installed for our troops.
A 'shocking' way to run a war, to say the least.
No wonder Bush surrendered to Al Maliki.
You may want to use the correct terminology... it may help you appear as if you actually know something about what comes out of your ignorant mouth.

It's called "sole-source contracts", dumbass.

Tell us about the sole-source contracts going on today.

Then, tell us a little about 8a contracting.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Rand Paul Board certified?
I mean the real "American Board of Ophthalmology" .
Not the one he made up.
Yep, Rand Paul advertises that he is "Board Certified" in an obviously attempt to dupe people. Yet he is not Board certified by the official board. Nope., He is certified by the "Rand Paul Board", the one he made up.
This is how Freakin dishonest this weasel is.
Galt would go to Paul because weasels think alike.
And now the whole story

"In 1995, Paul passed the American Board of Ophthalmology (ABO) boards on his first attempt and earned board-certification under the ABO for a decade. In 1997, to protest the ABO's decision to grandfather in older ophthalmologists and not require them to recertify, Paul, along with 200 ophthalmologists formed the National Board of Ophthalmology (NBO). Paul's ophthalmology board is not officially recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties(ABMS). The NBO was incorporated in 1999, but he allowed it to be dissolved in 2000 after not filing the required paperwork with the Kentucky Secretary of State's office. Paul later recreated the board in September 2005, three months before his certification from the ABO was scheduled to expire. His ABO certification lapsed on December 31, 2005. Paul has since been certified by the NBO"

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Nuculur option wrote:
We won't be seeing Flake today, the DOW is up 160.
HAHAHAHAHA
'The sky is falling' nitwit doesn't much like it when the economy performs well.
I wonder how ol' Fred is doing with that gold he bought from Beck's hawking.
Gold down well over 30% from the peak in 2011.
Where's all the inflation you nitwits were predicting??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Kind of like what the Dow did right before the Democrats' subprime housing mortgate underwriting program collapsed our economy after two years of oversight by Democrats, wouldn't you say, dumbass, if you knew anything at all about history....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How's this?
Al Qaeda had explosives and RPGs in their attack.
When they got to the room Stevens barracaded himself in, they didn't use the explosives and RPGs with them. Instead, they tried to smoke him out of the room. Stevens died of smoke inhallation.
Then, the White House changes the intelligence and begins obviously lying for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack.
Sounds like a conspiracy, doesn't it?
I wonder if there are any related facts...
Oh, yeah. The goddam terrorists are in the White House every goddam day.
Kind of difficult not to connect those dots, isn't it?
Or, this:
How many SEAL Team Six members that were in the bin Laden raid when Vallerie Jarrett and Obama didn't have a clue was happening are still alive? The answer will shock you. If Vallerie Jarrett and Obama knew the operation to kill bin Laden was happening, it would have resulted in the same tragedy when the very next "secret" mission resulted in the helicopter descending to the "secret" location where a lone Taliban/Al Qaeda was waiting there for them with a rocket launcher.
How's that?
The only thing this illustrates is that you get crazier every day.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to say it, Homer, but you is kinda 'tupid.
Obama, by his own admission, leaned towards Marxism.
Does a horse change its colors? His very policies are the proof in the pudding.
History also records vastly popular presidents in their day as duds.
The Boy Messiah also says that his father(HOW does he know who his REAL father is?) blamed all the world's misery on America and capitalism. His father always was a Marxist and wished to see America brought to its knees.

The turd doesn't fall far from the azzhole.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep working on that delivery, boy. Who knows? One day someone might actually think you, yourself, believe what comes out of your mouth.
Now, let me help your treasonous fraud ass pack.
lol! What's the matter son? Hate the truth?

Check that... it was a rhetorical question.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Unemployment rate is lower than when Obama took office.
I guess this make Eed either a big fat liar or a dumbf*ck liar. Other, of course, than being also a government treaty sucking moocher.
Oh wait, new home sales are significantly higher than when Obama took office. I guess that makes Eed a double dumbass liar.
Correctly:

The subjectively calculated unemployment rate using artificially decreasing numbers of unemployed is lower.

Now, how about you tell us how many people are working age, how many are ACTUALLY disabled, how many are studying full time, and tell us what the factual unemployment rate is.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, i know, i'm not allowed to use leap of faith reasoning.
so let's see a link to proof of the Obama connection without leap of faith reasoning.
Liberal Rule #15: When caught lying, talk about the weather.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
And now the whole story
"In 1995, Paul passed the American Board of Ophthalmology (ABO) boards on his first attempt and earned board-certification under the ABO for a decade. In 1997, to protest the ABO's decision to grandfather in older ophthalmologists and not require them to recertify, Paul, along with 200 ophthalmologists formed the National Board of Ophthalmology (NBO). Paul's ophthalmology board is not officially recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties(ABMS). The NBO was incorporated in 1999, but he allowed it to be dissolved in 2000 after not filing the required paperwork with the Kentucky Secretary of State's office. Paul later recreated the board in September 2005, three months before his certification from the ABO was scheduled to expire. His ABO certification lapsed on December 31, 2005. Paul has since been certified by the NBO"
So Dave is correct, Paul is not certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. Next.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing this illustrates is that you get crazier every day.
Homer didn't think this was possible.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>That was his approval rating while in office. You can't be that stupid can you? Or can you? No one cares what his approval is today, he's no longer president, so it's irrelevant.
THAT'S the word I was looking for!

'irrelevant'

Thanks.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>As time passes Bush will look worse and Obama better.
Bush - Wars, complete economic meltdown...
Obama - saving the world from a 2nd Depression, healthcare reform...
One war, which the Arabs started on 9/11/2001.
Economic collapse caused by the Democrats' subprime housing mortgage underwriting program that collapsed the economy after two years of oversight by Democrats.
Obama - never did anything in his life. Entire life fraudulent. Not in charge of anything. Never knows anything about what is happening in government. Nothing more than a cardboard cutout of a commercial to make it look like someone's actually president. Marxist communist. Islamist. Ally to any enemy of the United States. Orwellian dictator wannabe.
Vallerie Jarrett is the real president. She makes all the decisions. She may, or may not inform Obama of decisions she makes, which is why Obama appears to be an ignorant buffoon routinely.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! What's the matter son? Hate the truth?
Check that... it was a rhetorical question.
What truth? I just never developed the association of you and truth.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal Rule #15: When caught lying, talk about the weather.
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Economic collapse caused by the Democrats' subprime housing mortgage underwriting program that collapsed the economy after two years of oversight by Democrats.
Obama - never did anything in his life. Entire life fraudulent. Not in charge of anything. Never knows anything about what is happening in government. Nothing more than a cardboard cutout of a commercial to make it look like someone's actually president. Marxist communist. Islamist. Ally to any enemy of the United States. Orwellian dictator wannabe.
Vallerie Jarrett is the real president. She makes all the decisions. She may, or may not inform Obama of decisions she makes, which is why Obama appears to be an ignorant buffoon routinely.
Do you write for The Onion? Reading with that in mind this actually pretty funny.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
20 are dead today.
And wasn't a helicopter full of them lured into a Taliban Missile trap? I read about how, at the last moment, Afghani troops were pulled off and those SEALS were sent to their deaths flying between two walled mountaintops.

The Magic Negro strikes again.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>So Dave is correct, Paul is not certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. Next.
I never ssid he wasn't. He just left out a whole bunch of information. You l.l.w. seem to do that a lot.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like what the Dow did right before the Democrats' subprime housing mortgate underwriting program collapsed our economy after two years of oversight by Democrats, wouldn't you say, dumbass, if you knew anything at all about history....
When the DOW sinks 200 points, nuculur pulls his pants up tight.

A day or two later when bargain hunters come in and the DOW goes back up 100 points, nuculur comes on Topix, drops his pants and lets loose.

Completely predictable propaganda cherry-picking tripe.

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Obama tells Africans to accept gay marriage! Telling that country what to believe! African president's deputy tells Obama to shut up and stop telling then how to live their live! Bush never did that!

Obama to send Mitchell minions to wait and personally attack that president's deputy!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Do you write for The Onion? Reading with that in mind this actually pretty funny.
Vallerie Jarrett is the real president. She makes all the decisions. She may, or may not inform Obama of decisions she makes, which is why Obama appears to be an ignorant buffoon routinely when he tries to speak without a prepared statement on a teleprompter in front of him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

91 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 min Shesignorant 48,998
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 30 min Dale 175,088
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min litesong 45,875
Amy 7-30 1 hr RACE 8
Abby 7-30 1 hr Mister Tonka 7
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr scirocco 68,436
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr newpoly 1,867
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr edogxxx 97,574
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs