Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Read more
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#936174 Jul 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes , Boca Raton, where the women prostitute themselves in countless mail order bride sites to hook any dummy guy into marrying them! HA!
Busy, eh?
lol! "If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#936175 Jul 1, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
Rafael Correa not considering Snowden asylum:'we helped him by mistake'
Ecuador's president reveals travel pass was granted 'without authorisation' and says whistleblower is now Russia's problem
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jul/02/e...
Correa, a standard bearer for the left in Latin America, has joined European and other Latin Americans leaders in denouncing US espionage. And it isn't President Bush they are talking about. It is the O'bama-why is O'bama such a paranoid creep. He wired tapped and spied on the American people, number one. And number 2--all of the United States allies-by the time he is done, there will be no allies. It is also going to be the case with the Supreme Court Justices. It is no doubt he wire tapped Roberts and held it over his head to rewrite the case for O'bama care and up hold it as tax. That should hit soon.

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#936176 Jul 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
common sense=western salvation
However, common sense requires a modicum of morality and standards. We've got a long way to go from here. Too many have lost their moral compass - the same ones leading us astray - and it's why we simply can't give up or give in.
In the words of Bob Dylan, "there's a battle outside ragin'."
And "the times, they are", indeed, "a-changin'." The present day changes WILL shake our windows and rattle our walls if we let it happen. We're already feeling tremors in our societal structure.
----------
To fill out your cherry picking of Dylan, the reality of the song was this:
""Come mothers and fathers
Throughout the land
And don't criticize
What you can't understand
Your sons and your daughters
Are beyond your command
Your old road is
Rapidly agin'
Please get out of the new one
If you can't lend your hand
For the times they are a-changin'""
----------
The 'old road' Dylan refers to is the one you're on, Carol. Dylan was as liberal and progressive as one can be. For you to use his words is stupid.
----------
""The line it is drawn
The curse it is cast
The slow one now
Will later be fast
As the present now
Will later be past
The order is
Rapidly fadin'
And the first one now
Will later be last
For the times they are a-changin'.""
----------
Dylan's meanings are clear. He called for complete elimination of the ultra wealthy class.
You know as little about Bob Dylan as you do about most every issue. Dylan was a real radical, his ideas scared Nixon to death. You haven't a clue.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... you're getting REAL funny now!

Dylan wrote all of this back in 1960! 50 + years ago.

And you are trying to tell us that he was writing about the present with the Magic Negro trashing everything?

Yeah. Sure. And the Star Spangled Banner was written about the North Carolina DNC Convention:]

You are a real trip, Doody!

If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LCN Llin

United States

#936177 Jul 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes , Boca Raton, where the women prostitute themselves in countless mail order bride sites to hook any dummy guy into marrying them! HA!
Busy, eh?
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#936178 Jul 1, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Or the elderly, veterans, gays...
Get out the white vote!!
Some interesting women in the Democratic Party! Elizabeth Warren, Hillary Clinton, Wendy Davis, Nancy Pelosi....
Interesting alright. Just as interesting as those posted by the FBI down at the Post Office.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#936179 Jul 1, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Kenyan Leaders Slam President Obama's Gay Rights Comments
President Barack Obama's comments while in Senegal last week in support of gay rights aren't sitting well with politicians in Kenya, where same-sex acts are treated as crimes.
Kenyan president Uhuru Kenyatta and deputy president William Ruto slammed Obama's remarks at separate religious events. Addressing a congregation Sunday, Ruto said Kenya will uphold its strong religious beliefs on homosexuality.
"This country, the nation of Kenya, is a God-fearing nation," Ruto said.
Homosexuality is illegal in Kenya, where 90 percent of people believe homosexuality is wrong, according to the Pew Research Center.
"Those who believe in other things, that is their business," Ruto said, referring to Obama's comments in support of gay marriage. "We believe in God."
Sall rebuffed Obama as well, saying Senegal wasn't ready to decriminalize homosexuality. According to Pew, 96 percent of Senegal's population disapproves of homosexuality.
O'bama's gay ass shouldn't be forcing his homosexuality onto other nations. What a sick, creepy ass, O'bama is.
"I believe that everybody has to be treated equally. I don't believe in discrimination of any sort." says the Magic Negro.

Unless you are normal and straight. Then you've got a problem.

US News - Kenyan Leaders Slam President Obama's Gay Rights Comments: http://tinyurl.com/n8cos7a

The Jerk-In_Chief likes to 'evolve' in the backseats of limos.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#936180 Jul 1, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
No problemo. Go visit lily.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#936181 Jul 1, 2013
I'm posting the crux of this article - as lengthy as it is. Liberals should read every word:

Hey, liberals! Obama thinks you are stupid. Yeah, he does. He knew Benghazi was terrorism before he didn't know it was terrorism.

Addressing a question about Benghazi in his press conference Monday, May 13, 2013, Obama's "logic" really made an impression:

"The Day after it happened I acknowledged that this was an act of terrorism."

"What we have been very clear about throughout, was that immediately after this event had happened we were not clear who exactly had carried it out, how it had occurred, what the motivations were. It happened at the same time we had seen attacks on the US Embassy in Cairo as a result of this film."

"Nobody understood exactly what was taking place during the course of those first few days."

"Suddenly, three days ago, this gets spun up as if there's something new to the story. There's no "there" there.

"Talking points pretty much matched the assessment I was receiving at that time in my presidential briefing...."

Obama claims to have known the day after the attacks that they were an act of terrorism.(He's claiming that his Rose Garden comments about terrorism in general amount to a statement that the attacks were terror-related, but this is not the case.) So, thus far, we have:

Day After. Obama. Terrorism.

But, immediately after it happened he wasn't clear who did it, how it occurred and the motivation. So:

Immediately After. Obama. Unclear.

Obama knew it was terrorism the day after, but immediately after, it wasn't clear.

First Few Days. Nobody Understood.

Except for a brief moment immediately after the attack when Obama knew it was terrorism.

Is this getting any clearer?

Even though personnel in Libya claim everyone on the ground and in Washington knew it was terror-related, and even though the day after the attack Obama knew it was terror-related, and even though immediately after the attack it was not clear to Obama, and even though during the first few days after the attack nobody understood what was going on...Susan Rice used talking points on the Sunday morning television shows to promote the notion that the attacks were spurred on by a protest against an anti-Muslim video that got out of hand. And we know that every appearance Obama and Hillary made thereafter, conclusively stated that the video -- and not the terrorists -- was to blame for Benghazi including when they spoke so touchingly at Andrews Air Force base over the caskets of the Forgotten Four.

When toiling with proofs in high school geometry and being thoroughly flummoxed, our teacher used to tell us: "If you can't convince them, confuse them."

Liberals: Obama wants to confuse you, because he can't convince you. That should be enough to tell even those with the lightest of intellects that there really is a "there" there.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/05/obama_...

Any thoughts from the left?

Judged:

12

12

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#936182 Jul 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
I never get tired of this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =mgTgenwl2aAXX
Reagan tells Obama to shut up...at least exactly how I'd want to say it.
It gives one goosebumples:]

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#936183 Jul 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Just too good to pass up.
Obama's many gaffes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =K5R6kVry4_cXX
The laughs are too funny.
He should've been the one given a Breathalyzer Test.

But the problem is not alcohol. It's Chronic Stupid.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#936184 Jul 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
He should've been the one given a Breathalyzer Test.
But the problem is not alcohol. It's Chronic Stupid.
It was pretty funny.

What's even funnier is Obama saying he knew Benghazi was a terrorist attack the day after it happened standing behind his Rose Garden speech in the townhall debate - when everybody's jaw dropped including Romney's when he was really referring to the original 9/11 attack - and claiming no one knew exactly what happened for days afterwards but was sure it was a video that spurred a violent mob that led to the attack in the weeks afterwards and saying so in front of the UN.

But he knew it was a terrorist attack the day after during that debate.

How funny is that?

Is it just liberals he thinks are stupid?

Judged:

12

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#936185 Jul 1, 2013
Here's a few more priceless gaffes.



Maybe he should write things like facts about his own life on his palm to keep them straight.

Judged:

12

12

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#936187 Jul 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Obama doesn't even know his own birthday.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2wF_n-gn-YoXX
I wish I were kidding. You won't believe this.
This comes from a lifetime of pathological lying. The jerk is so far into the unreality of his own making that he can't recall how many states there are, when he was born and how old he is.

Doesn't even remember his sexual identity.

I recall reading a long list of lies found inside of his Dreams From My Father BS. Dates don't match, places don't jibe with his location at that time, etc.

It simply can't be that these long lists are ALL mistakes. He's a liar whose head is so filled with untruths that it's affecting his contact with reality.

If my memory serves me right, in that shitbook, he tries presenting a romantic and poetic description of how he was the result of his mom and some dude meeting on a bridge in Selma, Al. during a civil rights march. in 1965.

Problem: he was born in 1961.

We need a President and not a Liberal Media Rock Star creation who couldn't lie himself out of a Used Car Lot correctly.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#936188 Jul 1, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Kenyan Leaders Slam President Obama's Gay Rights Comments
President Barack Obama's comments while in Senegal last week in support of gay rights aren't sitting well with politicians in Kenya, where same-sex acts are treated as crimes.
Kenyan president Uhuru Kenyatta and deputy president William Ruto slammed Obama's remarks at separate religious events. Addressing a congregation Sunday, Ruto said Kenya will uphold its strong religious beliefs on homosexuality.
"This country, the nation of Kenya, is a God-fearing nation," Ruto said.
Homosexuality is illegal in Kenya, where 90 percent of people believe homosexuality is wrong, according to the Pew Research Center.
"Those who believe in other things, that is their business," Ruto said, referring to Obama's comments in support of gay marriage. "We believe in God."
Sall rebuffed Obama as well, saying Senegal wasn't ready to decriminalize homosexuality. According to Pew, 96 percent of Senegal's population disapproves of homosexuality.
O'bama's gay ass shouldn't be forcing his homosexuality onto other nations. What a sick, creepy ass, O'bama is.
He's half a creepy-ass cracka, you know. That's probably why he's such a jerk, right?

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#936189 Jul 1, 2013
Obama's 17 minute rant to a simple question about being overtaxed at a town hall meeting.

First of 3 parts


Second of 3 parts
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Third of 3 parts
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

By the end, everyone was just thinking "Huh?"

Judged:

12

12

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#936190 Jul 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
I'm posting the crux of this article - as lengthy as it is. Liberals should read every word:
Hey, liberals! Obama thinks you are stupid. Yeah, he does. He knew Benghazi was terrorism before he didn't know it was terrorism.
Addressing a question about Benghazi in his press conference Monday, May 13, 2013, Obama's "logic" really made an impression:
"The Day after it happened I acknowledged that this was an act of terrorism."
"What we have been very clear about throughout, was that immediately after this event had happened we were not clear who exactly had carried it out, how it had occurred, what the motivations were. It happened at the same time we had seen attacks on the US Embassy in Cairo as a result of this film."
"Nobody understood exactly what was taking place during the course of those first few days."
"Suddenly, three days ago, this gets spun up as if there's something new to the story. There's no "there" there.
"Talking points pretty much matched the assessment I was receiving at that time in my presidential briefing...."
Obama claims to have known the day after the attacks that they were an act of terrorism.(He's claiming that his Rose Garden comments about terrorism in general amount to a statement that the attacks were terror-related, but this is not the case.) So, thus far, we have:
Day After. Obama. Terrorism.
But, immediately after it happened he wasn't clear who did it, how it occurred and the motivation. So:
Immediately After. Obama. Unclear.
Obama knew it was terrorism the day after, but immediately after, it wasn't clear.
First Few Days. Nobody Understood.
Except for a brief moment immediately after the attack when Obama knew it was terrorism.
Is this getting any clearer?
Even though personnel in Libya claim everyone on the ground and in Washington knew it was terror-related, and even though the day after the attack Obama knew it was terror-related, and even though immediately after the attack it was not clear to Obama, and even though during the first few days after the attack nobody understood what was going on...Susan Rice used talking points on the Sunday morning television shows to promote the notion that the attacks were spurred on by a protest against an anti-Muslim video that got out of hand. And we know that every appearance Obama and Hillary made thereafter, conclusively stated that the video -- and not the terrorists -- was to blame for Benghazi including when they spoke so touchingly at Andrews Air Force base over the caskets of the Forgotten Four.
When toiling with proofs in high school geometry and being thoroughly flummoxed, our teacher used to tell us: "If you can't convince them, confuse them."
Liberals: Obama wants to confuse you, because he can't convince you. That should be enough to tell even those with the lightest of intellects that there really is a "there" there.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/05/obama_...
Any thoughts from the left?
Your question, "Any thoughts from the left? " is sort of oxymoronic, isn't it?

Thoughts - Liberals?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#936191 Jul 1, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich an excellent work by William L Shirer.
Shirer wrote "Berlin Diary"while living in Germany under Hitler.
Shirer was the first of "Murrow's Boys," broadcast journalists who provided news coverage during World War II and afterward.
Shirer wrote in the Rise and Fall of Third Reich

"To the majority of Germans Hitler had-or would shortly assume-the aura of of a truly charismatic leader."

p 197 Kindle version

If you had read this book, you would not have been arguing with Carol when she made the comment that he was very popular.

I knew from the start that you failed to have any background in the history of Hitler as this error was so glaring.

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#936192 Jul 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was pretty funny.
What's even funnier is Obama saying he knew Benghazi was a terrorist attack the day after it happened standing behind his Rose Garden speech in the townhall debate - when everybody's jaw dropped including Romney's when he was really referring to the original 9/11 attack - and claiming no one knew exactly what happened for days afterwards but was sure it was a video that spurred a violent mob that led to the attack in the weeks afterwards and saying so in front of the UN.
But he knew it was a terrorist attack the day after during that debate.
How funny is that?
Is it just liberals he thinks are stupid?
Valerie Jarret ties his shoelaces for the Magic Negro. At those moments that she's not there, he carries Velcro Laced Shoes along.

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#936193 Jul 1, 2013
Okay, I'll shorten the lengthy post.

Obama's numerous contradictions about Benghazi:

"The Day after it happened I acknowledged that this was an act of terrorism."

"Nobody understood exactly what was taking place during the course of those first few days."

Day After. Obama. Terrorism.

Immediately after, he wasn't clear who did it, how it occurred and the motivation.

First Few Days. Nobody Understood.

Except for a brief moment immediately after the attack when Obama knew it was terrorism.

Susan Rice was then trotted out to five Sunday shows and told to promote the idea the attacks were spurred by a protest against an anti-Muslim video.

But Obama knew it was a terrorist attack the next day.

Every appearance Obama and Hillary made thereafter stated that the video -- not the terrorists -- was to blame for Benghazi including when they spoke at Andrews Air Force base over the caskets of the Forgotten Four.

Who feels duped now? Raise your hands.

Judged:

11

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#936194 Jul 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Obama's 17 minute rant to a simple question about being overtaxed at a town hall meeting.
First of 3 parts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9fo1aTwOhzoXX
Second of 3 parts
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Third of 3 parts
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
By the end, everyone was just thinking "Huh?"
How in the hell could this shit-for-brains community organizer get elected without cheating?

Judged:

10

10

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aldi's is the Worst Supermarket Chain (Jun '12) 50 min RAYJENKTY 339
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Whiny1 5,811
Amy 3-26 2 hr think about it 59
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Josephine 52,248
News ACLU: Chicago leads NYC in use of stop-and-frisk 2 hr joey 3
News Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr GayleWood 51,858
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr _Zoey_ 5,146
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]