Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#935927 Jul 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Correctly:
The subjectively calculated unemployment rate using artificially decreasing numbers of unemployed is lower.
Now, how about you tell us how many people are working age, how many are ACTUALLY disabled, how many are studying full time, and tell us what the factual unemployment rate is.
The rte & how it is calculated has not changed.

Your post, like all of your posts, is irrelevant & Pathetic.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#935928 Jul 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Obama did not practice law without a license.
So?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#935929 Jul 1, 2013
Homer wrote:
Obama stopped a second Great Depression, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall street, some great accomplishments as well as numerous others, this will be his legacy. He will be a top 15 or maybe even top 10 president.
Bush will forever wallow in the 30's or possibly 40's
It helps when you looks at things objectively.
Better wait until after January 1 before praising the merits of Obamacare. Many Democrats are scared s---less.

Also, best to wait until next year before praising the merits of a reformed Wall Street when the Feds unplug the printing presses.

Not sure what the "numerous other" accomplishments are. Unless you mean the Middle East is imploding, suspicion and distrust is growing domestically and abroad after spying on his enemies and his approval ratings are plummeting mainly among students and independents.

Can you be more specific?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#935930 Jul 1, 2013
OBAMA IS LIKE JUNK FOOD POPULAR BUT NOT GOOD FOR you, slick adverts that doesnt deliver, obama is one big MARKETING CAMPAIGN BRANDED

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#935931 Jul 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
And now the whole story
"In 1995, Paul passed the American Board of Ophthalmology (ABO) boards on his first attempt and earned board-certification under the ABO for a decade. In 1997, to protest the ABO's decision to grandfather in older ophthalmologists and not require them to recertify, Paul, along with 200 ophthalmologists formed the National Board of Ophthalmology (NBO). Paul's ophthalmology board is not officially recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties(ABMS). The NBO was incorporated in 1999, but he allowed it to be dissolved in 2000 after not filing the required paperwork with the Kentucky Secretary of State's office. Paul later recreated the board in September 2005, three months before his certification from the ABO was scheduled to expire. His ABO certification lapsed on December 31, 2005. Paul has since been certified by the NBO"
Paul then appointed himself president of the group, which he named the National Board of Ophthalmologists, and better yet, declared his wife (not a doctor) VP and his father-in-law secretary.

Rand Paul is a fraud. Always has been,. always will be. " Oh No, I don't want to have to be re-certified".

Rand Paul might as well advertised : "I am Board certified. I should know, I certified myself and my wife agreed".

Eman - dumber than sh*t defending this crap.
LCN Llin

United States

#935932 Jul 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Same here. I'm interested to read your list.
The Second World War: A Complete History by Martin Gilbert

The Last European War: September 1939 - December 1941 by John Lukacs

Peace

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#935933 Jul 1, 2013
Fruitcake political skank Sarah Palin thinks that she can win by creating her own "independent party" . A party of one? with maybe two ogling visitors;Rush Limbaugh and Todd?!? Bahahahaaaaaaaaa! "The Republican Party received a stern warning from Sarah Palin in a recent Fox News interview, when she threatened to leave the GOP to start the Freedom Party. She said she would leave the GOP if they continued to abandon the "principles that built this party of Lincoln and Reagan," and join forces with commentator Mark Levin to offer the nation a third option that acknowledged the “Libertarian streak that much of us have.”
http://now.msn.com/sarah-palin-in-a-fox-news-...
Where is Libertarian male political skank , Ron Paul on this? He had no comment. http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/washington-w...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#935934 Jul 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Alan Grayson blistered KBR.
What's the ambulance-chasing ninny Grayson wetting his panties about now?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#935935 Jul 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Obama did not practice law without a license.
Obama never seriously practiced law with or without a license.

Neither did the cow.

Both were too lazy to do the hard work of real cases.

Orlando, FL

#935936 Jul 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush understands the "proper balance" between spying on suspected terrorists and suspected enemies of the state.
Rather...Bush understands the "proper balance" between spying on terrorists and NOT suspected political enemies of the state.

'Scuse me.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#935937 Jul 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul then appointed himself president of the group, which he named the National Board of Ophthalmologists, and better yet, declared his wife (not a doctor) VP and his father-in-law secretary.
Rand Paul is a fraud. Always has been,. always will be. " Oh No, I don't want to have to be re-certified".
Rand Paul might as well advertised : "I am Board certified. I should know, I certified myself and my wife agreed".
Eman - dumber than sh*t defending this crap.
Dumbass dave just plain dumber than sht. Showing your dishonesty in not providing all the facts is not defending his actions.
The Red Pill

Waynesboro, MS

#935938 Jul 1, 2013
NBC Admits Obama Intimidates Journalists and their Sources
Watch:
&fe ature=c4-overview&list=UUJ H03Y8fLmiaVso-3buVryw

Remember who owns and controls the media. Never forget! Pay close attention to "names" and "physical attributes". There are those who "tell the truth", and there are those who "sell the truth".

"Divide and Rule"
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#935939 Jul 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Better wait until after January 1 before praising the merits of Obamacare. Many Democrats are scared s---less.
Also, best to wait until next year before praising the merits of a reformed Wall Street when the Feds unplug the printing presses.
Not sure what the "numerous other" accomplishments are. Unless you mean the Middle East is imploding, suspicion and distrust is growing domestically and abroad after spying on his enemies and his approval ratings are plummeting mainly among students and independents.
People are still debating Social Security, although most see it and FDR in a positive light, I know not you rightwing retards, Homer talking normal people.

Look at Reagan with his tax increases, huge expansion of government, increased spending, increased debt, amnesty for illegals, yet you all still consider him the epitome of conservatism.

Orlando, FL

#935940 Jul 1, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace
Very good. Did you learn anything everyone over 45 doesn't already know?

Maybe you should read a book on learning the lessons of history.

You can start with the fall of Rome and work your way up to the present.
The Red Pill

Waynesboro, MS

#935941 Jul 1, 2013
The War Israel Doesn't Want You to SeeThe War Israel Doesn't Want You to See
Watch:

Quote:
Since the "Rothschild's dynasty" purchased "Reuters" and "the AP", they have been able to control the information the public sees about what Israel Defense Forces have been doing to the Palestinians. The Jewish people who support Israel (AIPAC) are kept stupid regarding Israel. Most Jewish people are also unaware that it was the Rothschild banking cartel that founded Israel in the first place. They also don't know that Israel has an arsenal of nuclear weapons and has no need for America to be its 'protectorate'. American's are also kept in the dark about the Mossad's role in 911.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#935942 Jul 1, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Peace
Homer read The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich, not that anyone cares. Come on it was a lot of pages.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#935943 Jul 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather...Bush understands the "proper balance" between spying on terrorists and NOT suspected political enemies of the state.
'Scuse me.
So, you agree with George W Bush's support of President Barack Obama in the NSA surveillance issue and Edward Snowden.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#935944 Jul 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Too numerous to mention here, but here is a list of his top 50 -

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/mar...

These will all weigh heavily into his historical record and put him up there as a top 10-15 President.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#935945 Jul 1, 2013
WHY do BLACKS AND LIBERALS support the one party government system is it because there is a BLACK FACE to this could this have been done by a WHITE president would the NSA spying on AMERICANS been okay if it was found out under BUSH would BLACKS CLAIM UNDYING LOVE FOR A WHITE PRESIDENCY THTA IS DESTROYING CIVIL RIGHTS FOR ILLEGALS why are ILLEGALS MORE IMPORTANT THAN AMERICANS, WHY IS IT OKAY FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TO REWARD ARTIST THAT USES RACIAL SLURS IN THEIR SONGS and GIVE THEM GRAMMYS but penalise a old woman who sang the LYRICS to any rap song
LCN Llin

United States

#935946 Jul 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good..........
Attempted to help you out. Two of two hundred.

When you wander into history you often get bitten

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min southern Illinois... 50,039
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Earthling-1 47,005
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 46 min JOEL 69,495
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 46 min Mandela 68,560
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 178,586
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr RACE 98,345
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr RACE 639

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]