Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#935935 Jul 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Obama did not practice law without a license.
Obama never seriously practiced law with or without a license.

Neither did the cow.

Both were too lazy to do the hard work of real cases.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#935936 Jul 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush understands the "proper balance" between spying on suspected terrorists and suspected enemies of the state.
Rather...Bush understands the "proper balance" between spying on terrorists and NOT suspected political enemies of the state.

'Scuse me.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#935937 Jul 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul then appointed himself president of the group, which he named the National Board of Ophthalmologists, and better yet, declared his wife (not a doctor) VP and his father-in-law secretary.
Rand Paul is a fraud. Always has been,. always will be. " Oh No, I don't want to have to be re-certified".
Rand Paul might as well advertised : "I am Board certified. I should know, I certified myself and my wife agreed".
Eman - dumber than sh*t defending this crap.
Dumbass dave just plain dumber than sht. Showing your dishonesty in not providing all the facts is not defending his actions.
The Red Pill

Waynesboro, MS

#935938 Jul 1, 2013
NBC Admits Obama Intimidates Journalists and their Sources
Watch:
&fe ature=c4-overview&list=UUJ H03Y8fLmiaVso-3buVryw

Remember who owns and controls the media. Never forget! Pay close attention to "names" and "physical attributes". There are those who "tell the truth", and there are those who "sell the truth".

"Divide and Rule"
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#935939 Jul 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Better wait until after January 1 before praising the merits of Obamacare. Many Democrats are scared s---less.
Also, best to wait until next year before praising the merits of a reformed Wall Street when the Feds unplug the printing presses.
Not sure what the "numerous other" accomplishments are. Unless you mean the Middle East is imploding, suspicion and distrust is growing domestically and abroad after spying on his enemies and his approval ratings are plummeting mainly among students and independents.
Can you be more specific?
People are still debating Social Security, although most see it and FDR in a positive light, I know not you rightwing retards, Homer talking normal people.

Look at Reagan with his tax increases, huge expansion of government, increased spending, increased debt, amnesty for illegals, yet you all still consider him the epitome of conservatism.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#935940 Jul 1, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
The Second World War: A Complete History by Martin Gilbert
The Last European War: September 1939 - December 1941 by John Lukacs
Peace
Very good. Did you learn anything everyone over 45 doesn't already know?

Maybe you should read a book on learning the lessons of history.

You can start with the fall of Rome and work your way up to the present.
The Red Pill

Waynesboro, MS

#935941 Jul 1, 2013
The War Israel Doesn't Want You to SeeThe War Israel Doesn't Want You to See
Watch:


Quote:
Since the "Rothschild's dynasty" purchased "Reuters" and "the AP", they have been able to control the information the public sees about what Israel Defense Forces have been doing to the Palestinians. The Jewish people who support Israel (AIPAC) are kept stupid regarding Israel. Most Jewish people are also unaware that it was the Rothschild banking cartel that founded Israel in the first place. They also don't know that Israel has an arsenal of nuclear weapons and has no need for America to be its 'protectorate'. American's are also kept in the dark about the Mossad's role in 911.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#935942 Jul 1, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
The Second World War: A Complete History by Martin Gilbert
The Last European War: September 1939 - December 1941 by John Lukacs
Peace
Homer read The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich, not that anyone cares. Come on it was a lot of pages.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#935943 Jul 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rather...Bush understands the "proper balance" between spying on terrorists and NOT suspected political enemies of the state.
'Scuse me.
So, you agree with George W Bush's support of President Barack Obama in the NSA surveillance issue and Edward Snowden.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#935944 Jul 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Better wait until after January 1 before praising the merits of Obamacare. Many Democrats are scared s---less.
Also, best to wait until next year before praising the merits of a reformed Wall Street when the Feds unplug the printing presses.
Not sure what the "numerous other" accomplishments are. Unless you mean the Middle East is imploding, suspicion and distrust is growing domestically and abroad after spying on his enemies and his approval ratings are plummeting mainly among students and independents.
Can you be more specific?
Too numerous to mention here, but here is a list of his top 50 -

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/mar...

These will all weigh heavily into his historical record and put him up there as a top 10-15 President.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#935945 Jul 1, 2013
WHY do BLACKS AND LIBERALS support the one party government system is it because there is a BLACK FACE to this could this have been done by a WHITE president would the NSA spying on AMERICANS been okay if it was found out under BUSH would BLACKS CLAIM UNDYING LOVE FOR A WHITE PRESIDENCY THTA IS DESTROYING CIVIL RIGHTS FOR ILLEGALS why are ILLEGALS MORE IMPORTANT THAN AMERICANS, WHY IS IT OKAY FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TO REWARD ARTIST THAT USES RACIAL SLURS IN THEIR SONGS and GIVE THEM GRAMMYS but penalise a old woman who sang the LYRICS to any rap song
LCN Llin

United States

#935946 Jul 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good..........
Attempted to help you out. Two of two hundred.

When you wander into history you often get bitten

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#935947 Jul 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul then appointed himself president of the group, which he named the National Board of Ophthalmologists, and better yet, declared his wife (not a doctor) VP and his father-in-law secretary.
Rand Paul is a fraud. Always has been,. always will be. " Oh No, I don't want to have to be re-certified".
Rand Paul might as well advertised : "I am Board certified. I should know, I certified myself and my wife agreed".
Eman - dumber than sh*t defending this crap.
Well, here's the whole story - the important stuff you forgot to mention.

Paul had certification from the American Board of Ophthalmology before letting it lapse in favor of certification from the board he heads.

Asked when he would address the issue, he replied, "Uh, what does this have to do with our election?"

Paul did release a statement that explained he formed his board out of frustration that the American Board of Ophthalmology forced doctors certified after 1992 to be recertified every decade.

"I thought this was hypocritical and unjust for the older ophthalmologists to exempt themselves from the recertification exam...Is it fair that the ophthalmologist down the street can claim board certification without renewing it but that a younger ophthalmologist who passed the same boards is disallowed?"

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-200076...

I liked his initial response better. "Uh, what does this have to do with our election?"

You libs are so sneaky. Already getting warmed up to dupe and distract again.

Is there a war against Rand Paul now?
The Red Pill

Waynesboro, MS

#935948 Jul 1, 2013
SATANIC ROTHSCHILD ISRAELI SUPREME COURT
Watch:

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#935949 Jul 1, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>O'bama said he learned from Nelson Mandela-a murderer who blew up churches and was a communist. There is a nut shell tells me what Christians are in for in this country.
If it wasn't for you and your kind making statements like this, 9/11 would never have happened. You paint a target on all good Americans, its a sick world you live in, a world of total ignorance and hate.
OBAMA

Holly Springs, NC

#935950 Jul 1, 2013
TO ALL YOU THAT ARE KISSING OBAMA ASS!I WANT OBAMA TO START KISSING THE GAY MEN LIKE THE WOMEN TO PROVE HOW MUCH HE LOVES THE GAY MEN!!!!!
OBAMA

Holly Springs, NC

#935951 Jul 1, 2013
IT IS AMAZING THAT EVERTHING THAT OBAMA TOUCHES TURNS TO SHIT!
LCN Llin

United States

#935952 Jul 1, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Homer read The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich, not that anyone cares. Come on it was a lot of pages.
The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich an excellent work by William L Shirer.
Shirer wrote "Berlin Diary"while living in Germany under Hitler.

Shirer was the first of "Murrow's Boys," broadcast journalists who provided news coverage during World War II and afterward.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#935954 Jul 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, here's the whole story - the important stuff you forgot to mention.
Paul had certification from the American Board of Ophthalmology before letting it lapse in favor of certification from the board he heads.
Asked when he would address the issue, he replied, "Uh, what does this have to do with our election?"
Paul did release a statement that explained he formed his board out of frustration that the American Board of Ophthalmology forced doctors certified after 1992 to be recertified every decade.
"I thought this was hypocritical and unjust for the older ophthalmologists to exempt themselves from the recertification exam...Is it fair that the ophthalmologist down the street can claim board certification without renewing it but that a younger ophthalmologist who passed the same boards is disallowed?"
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-200076...
I liked his initial response better. "Uh, what does this have to do with our election?"
You libs are so sneaky. Already getting warmed up to dupe and distract again.
Is there a war against Rand Paul now?
It all lends itself to his character, when he didn't like the rules he took his bat and ball and went home or in this case he created a new board run by himself and his family. It's embarrassing to say the least.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#935955 Jul 1, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Too numerous to mention here, but here is a list of his top 50 -
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/mar...
These will all weigh heavily into his historical record and put him up there as a top 10-15 President.
Really, Homer? This is the list?

I could discredit the first 10 in one post but I simply don't have the strength - especially since it would be a big waste of time.

You just don't get it. The holes in this list are so big, you could walk through them.

It's been stated numerous times by numerous people with numerous sources who don't agree with anything on your list for good reason.

But you keep believing it, Homer. Your world would crumble apart otherwise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min J RULES 71,226
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min OzRitz 49,313
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 26 min wojar 182,058
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 51,283
Is Vanessa Hudgens A PORN-STAR ?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Jenny Derin 187
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Chitfaced 98,874
Holiday Greetings 3 hr Scrooge and Cratchit 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 4:00AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
Can't-Miss Picks and Matchup Guide
Bleacher Report 8:09 AM
Breaking Down Bears' Game Plan vs. Vikings
NBC Sports 9:15 AM
Lance Briggs "happy" with Robbie Gould's comments
Bleacher Report11:45 AM
Complete Week 17 Preview for Vikings vs. Bears