Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,986)

Showing posts 859,701 - 859,720 of1,072,439
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

IM NOT WORRIED ABOUT AL QUIDA IM MORE worried about the AL SHARPTON LOOK A LIKE BUSTING THRU MY FRONT DOOR ATTACKING MY WIFE AND CHILDREN lolol AL QUIDA terrorists what do you call what happens in chicago everyday is that domestic terrorism, where are the safest BLACK NEIGHBORHOODS IN AMERICA to raise a family sonicfilther,lily,real dave,tell me COMPTON,CHITOWN,BED STUY, ATLANTA,BRONX,CAMDEN,EAST ORANGE,MONKS CORNER,where it is safe not one block the whole community of UNITED BLACKS WITH PROPER VALUES NOT RACHETNESS name them non white gated communities
Jane Says

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Don't you have a mind of your own? Do you have to regurgitate rubbish from another moronic 'Jane Says' Foxbot zombie noob?
because none of it is true and was made up by fox news. right...

we think you should take the family to Cairo for this year's vacay and wear your Star of David proudly. but if you can't make the trip, just visit the white house. when Obammy's back intown from this year's million dollar summer vacation for Moochelle, the daughter's and their 100 closest friends, we're sure he'll host another hate-america thug-a-thon.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Don't you have a mind of your own? Do you have to regurgitate rubbish from another moronic 'Jane Says' Foxbot zombie noob?
How's this?

Al Qaeda had explosives and RPGs in their attack.
When they got to the room Stevens barracaded himself in, they didn't use the explosives and RPGs with them. Instead, they tried to smoke him out of the room. Stevens died of smoke inhallation.
Then, the White House changes the intelligence and begins obviously lying for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack.
Sounds like a conspiracy, doesn't it?
I wonder if there are any related facts...
Oh, yeah. The goddam terrorists are in the White House every goddam day.
Kind of difficult not to connect those dots, isn't it?

Or, this:

How many SEAL Team Six members that were in the bin Laden raid when Vallerie Jarrett and Obama didn't have a clue was happening are still alive? The answer will shock you. If Vallerie Jarrett and Obama knew the operation to kill bin Laden was happening, it would have resulted in the same tragedy when the very next "secret" mission resulted in the helicopter descending to the "secret" location where a lone Taliban/Al Qaeda was waiting there for them with a rocket launcher.

How's that?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Chamberlain and the UK conservatives were attempting to to get Hitler to attack Russia. Instead Hitler signed an alliance with Stalin and attacked Poland an ally of Britain and France. With your vast knowledge on World War II you understand what happen next ...
Your "dark side of Hitler", a surprise to you, continues to expose your knowledge of World War II, such that it is. The more you post on Hitler the more amusing it becomes. Holocaust deniers write the same narrative that you post regarding Hitler.
-
Consider that Galt has never come to your defense on this!
Name one book you have read on World War II or a book you have read on Hitler
Galt is more concerned about America's current Fascist dictator than about the past.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

CIVIL RIGHTS REPLACED by GAY RIGHTS THANKS FIRST GAY 1/2 WHITE PRESIDENT lets have HUMAN RIGHTS FOR ALL that covers everyone
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Bush Defends Internet Surveillance Program, Says Civil Liberties Guaranteed
"I put that program in place to protect the country," Bush said in an interview with CNN. "One of the certainties was that civil liberties were guaranteed."
Bush, who is in Zambia on a two-country trip to Africa, told CNN that he believes the Obama administration "will deal" with the consequences of former defense contractor Edward Snowden's leaks, refusing to criticize President Obama over allegations of government intrusion into citizens' privacy.
"I think there needs to be a balance, and as the President explained, there is a proper balance," he said.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/b...
more stuff you won't hear on FOX.
The fact that Bush refuses to criticize Obama should not be taken for an endorsement. In the words of President George Bush, "it just wouldn't do any good."
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm telling you what NBC reported. There was never any distrust under the Bush administration. Germans can read too. They know this administration targeted even fellow Americans who they deemed suspicious. This president clearly stated the opposition, i.e. conservatives/Tea Party, are "a potential threat to democracy" right before the targeting and inquisitions began.
But your illogical Fox fixation is beyond help.
Your complacency, if it continues, will place you among millions of others who were also on the wrong side of history.
distrust....

Bush cancelled trip to Europe over fears of protest violence, possible arrest warrant

http://www.ibtimes.com/bush-cancelled-trip-eu...

and i'm real worried about being on the wrong side of 3 million FOXbots.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not the stupidest country in the world....
...we just have the dumbest leader.....
He is just looking for oil like all of the others.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You never told us why you choose to belong to a political party that built itself on treason and spit on veterans, then slandered them with lies.
You pretend to have military experience. Were you one of the frauds pretending to be Vietnam veterans in the so-called "Vietnam Veterans Against the War" that invented a system of lies to slander real veterans with?
Or, are you just not old enough to have done that, son.
Don't make me take my belt off and tan your hide.
I know son. Non cons fought in the American Revolution while cons simply stayed home, loyal to the king.

Clearly one of us doesn't belong in America!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So Galt would never have gone to Rand Paul.
Rand Paul is a graduate of the Duke University School of Medicine, a quality program.

Dumbass Dave is a creepy-ass cracker who never finished third grade.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>It still matters today . Iran still has that large , youthful population ,like in Egypt, Syria, and Turkey who see the virtues of Western and American-style liberalism as a civic good for their own country and not necessarily as a threat to the traditional Islamic culture .
Do you mean "virtues of Western and American-style liberalism" as the specifically protected individual rights defined in the Constitution?
So, please tell us why Obama is in rebellion against the Constitution, and is only interested in the friendship of the Suni Wahhabist terrorists who's intent is to drag the world's population back to the middle ages.
Then, tell us why you support this lunatic idea.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
A better way to fix the system is developing a mechanism by which firms can fail without causing unacceptable damage to the rest of the economy. The intent of the “orderly liquidation authority” in the Dodd–Frank law.
Breaking up the banks is a simple answer to a complex problem and, like many simple answers, it is the wrong one likely to do much harm for little or no benefit. Too-big-to-fail should be ended, but breaking up banks is not the way to do it.
http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2013...
That was Romney's solution to GM. Automakers to go through managed bankruptcy and the federal government provide guarantees for post-bankruptcy financing.
Private financing for the bankruptcies could have also been possible with federal loan guarantees as opposed to direct loans.
Whether it would have worked or not, we'll never know.
Well, that is what Romney claimed during the debates.

He had a different tune earlier.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Who’s the biggest threat to America/World ‘Obama or Global Warming?’

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is a communist, imo.
Actually, based on his past affiliations described in his book and in his own words writing that he carefully selected his friends in college who were Marxists, he is a closet Marxist.

Obama's stated religion, Black Liberation Theology, suspiciously leans toward Marxist roots.

You might find this article interesting...
http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/05/obama_...

Or this one...

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/guideDesc....

Or this...

Black Liberation theologian James Cone wrote in his book, For My People, "the Christian faith does not possess in its nature the means for analyzing the structure of capitalism. Marxism as a tool of social analysis can disclose the gap between appearance and reality, and thereby help Christians to see how things really are."

http://www.acton.org/pub/commentary/2008/04/0...

Depending on how brainwashed you are.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
repeat propaganda?
that's rich coming from someone who's been repeating Obama myths for 5 years.
Yes indeed fascist supporting liar, that would be you, propaganda queen commie.

Provide a single link to any post I made that is a myth.

Waiting...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Drop the hubris stuff. I would prefer you use 'haughtiness' to describe my arrogant pride:]
Hubris is actually more accurate.

Along with idiocy, son.
Fhmh

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Happiness
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

truth wrote:
<quoted text>

They wouldn't have been there to get rpg'd except for your Bush!

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE92D0...

Total cost of Bush war disasters:$6 TRILLION!
WOW! my estimate was low!
1.7 trillion in Iraq already flushed!
$500 billion owed for veterans disabilities and medical benefits payable.
Plus INTEREST! BUSH BORROWED ALL THOSE TRILLIONS! FOR WARS. SO DUMB.
interest pushes total cost to citizens: over $6 trillion.
It goes way higher!
Oil prices are higher ever since invasion!
Cost to our society: hundreds of billions more!
This dddoouuccchheeee baaagggggg db!
It just keeps on taking citizens money!
WOW!

$6 TRILLION FOR BUSH DISASTER WARS!

$6 THOUSAND BILLION DOLLARS.

for war!

Death of hundreds of thousands of souls.

Ruined a whole country or two!

Your Bush.

ohhhhhhhhh and this:

$125,000 paid to non army truck drivers, plus billed out to taxpayers plus profits,

NO BID CONTRACTS.

$18,000 paid to army truck drivers.

Halliburton billed out $28 per meal per soldier! Use 2 plates, one to cover your food while you walk, Halliburton billed out another $28 for the second plate!

NO BID CONTRACTS.

$56 per meal! WOW! someone got paid off these wars!
..........TRILLIONS..........

200,000 soldiers, 3 meals a day, for 10 years!

My calculator couldn't go that high!

believe that is $3.8 BILLION for a $3 dollar meal!

republicans did that! waste and fraud?
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

At best, the recent revelations concerning Prism and telephone surveillance might deter potential recruits to terrorist causes from using the most visible parts of the Internet. Beyond that, the government’s efforts are much more dangerous to civil liberties than they are to al-Qaeda and other organizations like it.

The top counter-terrorism czar under Presidents Clinton and Bush – Richard Clarke – notes:

The argument that this sweeping search must be kept secret from the terrorists is laughable. Terrorists already assume this sort of thing is being done. Only law-abiding American citizens were blissfully ignorant of what their government was doing. ALL UNDER OBAMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I still say that it's a rewrite of the Hull-Dobbs by the steps method for selling cars.
The dread of having to deal with the scumbags who sell cars is the biggest reason people put off purchase of a new car.

Galt looks forward to the day when the consumer can order directly from the manufacturer and cut out the obscene profits of the low-life car dealers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 859,701 - 859,720 of1,072,439
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 4:25AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search