Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#935854 Jul 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, it doesn't change the FACT that cons upgraded Alinsky's rules son.
If it's Alinsky's rule, then it's your rule too!
Funny how that works out....
Keep working on that delivery, boy. Who knows? One day someone might actually think you, yourself, believe what comes out of your mouth.

Now, let me help your treasonous fraud ass pack.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#935855 Jul 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is Muslims, not Arabs.
Creepy-ass cracker Dumbass Dave doesn't know the difference.
You really need to tell that yto your right whiner friends.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#935856 Jul 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Former CNN morning show host Soledad O’Brien, the stupidest woman ever to graduate from Harvard, will be joining Al Jazeera America as a special correspondent, the network announced Monday.
O’Brien will contribute short-form segments to Al Jazeera America’s current affairs magazine program “America Tonight,” and her production company Starfish Media Group will produce hourlong documentary specials.
“O’Brien’s career producing and reporting on the human side of many of the most important stories of the past decade will fit in perfectly with what Al Jazeera America will be covering every day,” Ehab Al Shihabi, executive director of Al Jazeera’s international operations and the senior executive developing the new channel, said in a statement.“Her dedication to that type of journalism is what makes it so exciting to announce that she and her production company are joining the Al Jazeera America team.”
In this, the Boy Messiah Era, Stupidity Pays.

Just look at all the Liberal New Hires.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#935857 Jul 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how when it comes to your right whine types, there are different groups of Arabs out there.
But when it comes o other things, all Arabs are terrorists.
You dickweeds should really make up your mind here.
Well, dickweed, everyone who pays attention to factual events in the world knows half of Egypt aren't terrorists. The problem is, the terrorists control the government.... well, the Egyptian military is giving them 48 hours to become civilized or get slaughtered.
You really don't have a clue what goes on in the world outside your indoctrination sessions, do you?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#935858 Jul 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonic was cherry picking years, didn't bush have the highest approval rating of any president at some point?
Yes, in 2001 it was 90%, after 9/11, by 2008 it was 25%, was it any/much higher when he left office?

I wonder what happened from 2001 to 2008 for his approval to drop 65 points? Poor leadership? Bad policies? Homer ponders.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#935859 Jul 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't three of them have an 'accidental' fall from a helicopter in flight?
20 are dead today.

Lapeer, MI

#935860 Jul 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't deny it, you scatological lunatic!!
Without your constant scatology laced rants, you'd be mute.
Your constant referrals to diapers, colostomy bags, fellatio, etc., you prove what a sick fck you really are.
We understand your anger, you get your sick butt kicked all over this thread every time you post your filthy garbage.
Now you can go look up the meaning of the word, nitwit.
I know that my constant referrals to diapers, colostomy bags, fellatio, etc. disturbs you having worn and/or performed all of these(and more). But it will just our secret, OK?
LCN Llin

United States

#935861 Jul 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The military has always been in ultimate control of Egypt, even when Mubarak was President.
seems back within 48 hours
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#935862 Jul 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Bush and the “Objective Historians”
George W. Bush made a curious comment on how his presidency will be judged:
I won’t be around, because it will take a while for the objective historians to show up [bold mine-DL].
I’m not sure that there are ever any entirely objective historians, so it may take a very long time for them to appear on the scene. What I assume Bush means here is that he expects that there will be more historians in the future that aren’t interested in criticizing his record as harshly as his contemporaries have done. That may be true. However, I suspect that Bush’s presidency will tend to look worse as the years go by. There will be fewer people in every generation inclined to defend his genuinely awful record, and there will probably be a clearer picture of the consequences of Bush’s failures in another twenty or thirty years than we have now. Contemporary pro-Bush revisionism is a blatantly partisan and ideological exercise carried out by those that supported Bush or worked for his administration, but in the future there will be very few people interested in taking up the cause of rehabilitating his reputation. Future historians may not be more “fair” in their assessment of Bush’s legacy than his contemporaries, since the bad reputations of leaders perceived as failures usually don’t change or improve over time.
It’s also strange to think that “history” judges the actions of political leaders more fairly than their contemporaries when almost all of the sources that future historians will be consulting have been created by contemporaries. An unbiased future historian is just as likely to discount pro-Bush accounts of this period as self-justifying propaganda as he is to reject hyperbolic criticisms of the Bush presidency. That will leave the facts of what the Bush administration did during its eight years in power, and on the whole the evidence shows a record of bad judgment, mismanagement, incompetence, and failure. It’s impossible to know what the U.S. will look like in a century or two from now, but it seems unlikely that it will be a country that is more sympathetic to Bush’s preoccupations and more understanding of Bush’s decisions than we are.
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/lariso...
As time passes Bush will look worse and Obama better.

Bush - Wars, complete economic meltdown...
Obama - saving the world from a 2nd Depression, healthcare reform...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#935863 Jul 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Emaam being stupid again.
A lot of the heat Bush took was from the no-bid contracts awarded to Cheney's KBR subsidary of Halliburton.
Not to mention the electrified showers they installed for our troops.
A 'shocking' way to run a war, to say the least.
No wonder Bush surrendered to Al Maliki.
You may want to use the correct terminology... it may help you appear as if you actually know something about what comes out of your ignorant mouth.

It's called "sole-source contracts", dumbass.

Tell us about the sole-source contracts going on today.

Then, tell us a little about 8a contracting.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#935864 Jul 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Rand Paul Board certified?
I mean the real "American Board of Ophthalmology" .
Not the one he made up.
Yep, Rand Paul advertises that he is "Board Certified" in an obviously attempt to dupe people. Yet he is not Board certified by the official board. Nope., He is certified by the "Rand Paul Board", the one he made up.
This is how Freakin dishonest this weasel is.
Galt would go to Paul because weasels think alike.
And now the whole story

"In 1995, Paul passed the American Board of Ophthalmology (ABO) boards on his first attempt and earned board-certification under the ABO for a decade. In 1997, to protest the ABO's decision to grandfather in older ophthalmologists and not require them to recertify, Paul, along with 200 ophthalmologists formed the National Board of Ophthalmology (NBO). Paul's ophthalmology board is not officially recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties(ABMS). The NBO was incorporated in 1999, but he allowed it to be dissolved in 2000 after not filing the required paperwork with the Kentucky Secretary of State's office. Paul later recreated the board in September 2005, three months before his certification from the ABO was scheduled to expire. His ABO certification lapsed on December 31, 2005. Paul has since been certified by the NBO"

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#935865 Jul 1, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
We won't be seeing Flake today, the DOW is up 160.
HAHAHAHAHA
'The sky is falling' nitwit doesn't much like it when the economy performs well.
I wonder how ol' Fred is doing with that gold he bought from Beck's hawking.
Gold down well over 30% from the peak in 2011.
Where's all the inflation you nitwits were predicting??
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Kind of like what the Dow did right before the Democrats' subprime housing mortgate underwriting program collapsed our economy after two years of oversight by Democrats, wouldn't you say, dumbass, if you knew anything at all about history....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#935866 Jul 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How's this?
Al Qaeda had explosives and RPGs in their attack.
When they got to the room Stevens barracaded himself in, they didn't use the explosives and RPGs with them. Instead, they tried to smoke him out of the room. Stevens died of smoke inhallation.
Then, the White House changes the intelligence and begins obviously lying for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack.
Sounds like a conspiracy, doesn't it?
I wonder if there are any related facts...
Oh, yeah. The goddam terrorists are in the White House every goddam day.
Kind of difficult not to connect those dots, isn't it?
Or, this:
How many SEAL Team Six members that were in the bin Laden raid when Vallerie Jarrett and Obama didn't have a clue was happening are still alive? The answer will shock you. If Vallerie Jarrett and Obama knew the operation to kill bin Laden was happening, it would have resulted in the same tragedy when the very next "secret" mission resulted in the helicopter descending to the "secret" location where a lone Taliban/Al Qaeda was waiting there for them with a rocket launcher.
How's that?
The only thing this illustrates is that you get crazier every day.

Lapeer, MI

#935867 Jul 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to say it, Homer, but you is kinda 'tupid.
Obama, by his own admission, leaned towards Marxism.
Does a horse change its colors? His very policies are the proof in the pudding.
History also records vastly popular presidents in their day as duds.
The Boy Messiah also says that his father(HOW does he know who his REAL father is?) blamed all the world's misery on America and capitalism. His father always was a Marxist and wished to see America brought to its knees.

The turd doesn't fall far from the azzhole.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#935868 Jul 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep working on that delivery, boy. Who knows? One day someone might actually think you, yourself, believe what comes out of your mouth.
Now, let me help your treasonous fraud ass pack.
lol! What's the matter son? Hate the truth?

Check that... it was a rhetorical question.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#935869 Jul 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Unemployment rate is lower than when Obama took office.
I guess this make Eed either a big fat liar or a dumbf*ck liar. Other, of course, than being also a government treaty sucking moocher.
Oh wait, new home sales are significantly higher than when Obama took office. I guess that makes Eed a double dumbass liar.
Correctly:

The subjectively calculated unemployment rate using artificially decreasing numbers of unemployed is lower.

Now, how about you tell us how many people are working age, how many are ACTUALLY disabled, how many are studying full time, and tell us what the factual unemployment rate is.

Lapeer, MI

#935870 Jul 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, i know, i'm not allowed to use leap of faith reasoning.
so let's see a link to proof of the Obama connection without leap of faith reasoning.
Liberal Rule #15: When caught lying, talk about the weather.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#935871 Jul 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
And now the whole story
"In 1995, Paul passed the American Board of Ophthalmology (ABO) boards on his first attempt and earned board-certification under the ABO for a decade. In 1997, to protest the ABO's decision to grandfather in older ophthalmologists and not require them to recertify, Paul, along with 200 ophthalmologists formed the National Board of Ophthalmology (NBO). Paul's ophthalmology board is not officially recognized by the American Board of Medical Specialties(ABMS). The NBO was incorporated in 1999, but he allowed it to be dissolved in 2000 after not filing the required paperwork with the Kentucky Secretary of State's office. Paul later recreated the board in September 2005, three months before his certification from the ABO was scheduled to expire. His ABO certification lapsed on December 31, 2005. Paul has since been certified by the NBO"
So Dave is correct, Paul is not certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology. Next.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#935872 Jul 1, 2013
Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing this illustrates is that you get crazier every day.
Homer didn't think this was possible.

Lapeer, MI

#935873 Jul 1, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>That was his approval rating while in office. You can't be that stupid can you? Or can you? No one cares what his approval is today, he's no longer president, so it's irrelevant.
THAT'S the word I was looking for!

'irrelevant'

Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Family of slain Loyola student seeks 'peace not... 9 min Searcy 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 16 min jacques Ottawau 181,860
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 24 min KiMerde 51,260
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 25 min JOEL 71,097
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 49,236
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 2 hr Silk 87
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 2 hr barefoot2626 20
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance