Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#935750 Jul 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll help you pack...
You're just another treasonous fraud that managed to not get hung during the Cold War.
By the way, you do realize you are actually a radical conservative, don't you? You think the government should be all powerful without limits, should enforce only the laws that their whim is consistent with, there should be no individual rights guaranteed to all members of the population, and you ally yourself with medieval tyrants that still practice slavery. Your idea of what life should be like is an Orwellian dictatorship.
You are as radical of a conservative as can exist.
You'd know that if you had an education and could actually define words in the English language.
Now, which bags do you want me to help you with first?
Why should the good guys leave son?

Besides, you're the group who believes slavery was 'good.'

Just ask Bachmann.

I'd help you pack, but I'd rather you leave now and I'll just burn the stuff you leave behind.

Everybody wins that way!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#935751 Jul 1, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
working hard?
That would be a foreign concept to a sponge like you, now wouldn't it, son?
As compared to you son, it's like going at light speed.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#935752 Jul 1, 2013
SHAQ Oneal has a PHD and still has to coon whats up with that can we see proper images of Black Men why does OBAMA put BLACK PEOPLE DOWN IN HIS SPEECHES where ever he goes, he doesnt do the same to anyother groups he doesnt do that with ILLEGALS and his RACISTS SUBURBAN LIBERALS doesnt have a problem with that and the BIGOTTED BLACK SUPPORTERS DOESNT HAVE ANY PROBLEM EITHER,and his SYRIAN BUDDIES ARE KILLING PRIESTS AND HE WANTS TO GIVE THEM MORE ARMS what a FARCE and he uses the same WMD LIES AS BUSH HOW IS HE ANY DIFFERENT

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#935753 Jul 1, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You know & comment on Obamas genitals alot too often. What's up with that? Too stupid to realize that your party is suffering big time because, of people like you & Carol. Racism is like breathing to y'all, you do it without thought!
I comment on his genitals a lot?

Hee, Hee.

I can see where your thoughts lie.

Are you salivating at this moment?

Weird, Kid.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#935754 Jul 1, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Ghetto is not a Republican invention you dumbass.... Ghetto and stupidity are a man made demokratic urban disaster you idiot...
It just bothers people when you project ghetto on people when the demoKrats still have your dumbass still in chains you creepy-ass cracker..
It's the culture...
Thanks for proving that you and Floriduh are one and the same, both posting from Semenhole, FL, and both using the same old tired lines.

Waxturd needs to make up a new story line for you puppets!!

Peerhaps he can invent some new Ivy League children!!

Or post more bullshit about estates in England!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#935755 Jul 1, 2013
Former President George W. Bush defended PRISM, the Internet spying program that began under his administration but remained secret until The Washington Post and The Guardian revealed its existence last month.

"I put that program in place to protect the country. One of the certainties was that civil liberties were guaranteed," Bush told CNN in an interview airing Monday. "I think there needs to be a balance, and as the president explained, there is a proper balance."

PRISM began under Bush in 2007 and has continued under the Obama administration. The program allows the National Security Administration to collect internet and email data from the nation's biggest technology companies.

Bush spoke with CNN from Zambia, where he and his wife, Laura, are renovating a health clinic. The comments were his first since news about PRISM was made public, and his reflexive, nonspecific defense of the program will likely add to critics' case that it was approved with little oversight or debate.

Bush also said that Edward Snowden, who leaked the existence of the program to the newspapers and is currently believed to be in the transit zone of the Moscow airport, had harmed national security.

When asked if he is a traitor, Bush said, "I know he damaged the country."

More of the Bush legacy.

Let me guess, rightwingers: good under Bush, bad under Obama.

Carol maybe Bush has your old Topix password.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#935756 Jul 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see now...
Al Qaeda had explosives and RPGs in their attack.
When they got to the room Stevens barracaded himself in, they didn't use the explosives and RPGs with them. Instead, they tried to smoke him out of the room. Stevens died of smoke inhallation.
Then, the White House changes the intelligence and begins obviously lying for two weeks covering up the Al Qaeda attack.
Sounds like a conspiracy, doesn't it?
I wonder if there are any related facts...
Oh, yeah. The goddam terrorists are in the White House every goddam day.
Kind of difficult not to connect those dots, isn't it?
Stevens was without his security detail, doing who knows what, with who knows who. That can take ones mind anywhere. No one knows what Stevens mission was or if he even was on a mission at all or, if that mission was sanctioned by the WH. Now connecting that to these unnamed unviable terrorist in the WH is a hell of a leap. You have a creative mind but, you're not an artist of any kind so, that's not a compliment!
On the other hand, I've given you connections between GWB & bin Laden before 9/11. Even on the day of 9/11. I've given you evidence showing Bush was well informed of the plot, knowing all the details &, even admitting to throwing said info in the trash &, calling off 2 separate investigations from 2 separate US govt agencies about the eventual hijackers taking flying lessons without taking the main parts, take off & landing. He still ordered both the FBI & CIA to stand down. These are real links that you chose to ignorantly ignore. What you gave me was, childs play. Evidence of a creative mind, otherwise no evidence!

Location hidden

#935757 Jul 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Ghost (Yeah) approves of "good" Fascists.
While Nobraina only approves of Hitler styled fascists.

The ones with a war on women, a war on gays, a war on the unemployed, a war on the poor, a war on immigrants.

If they ever launch a war on stupidity, Nobraina and Aunt Battie will be the first casualties.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#935758 Jul 1, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Kbr...that's the firm obama gave no-bid contracts to. I LIKE TO LIE!
How much would that caterer charge per plate for the same meal in a war zone thousands of miles away?
eeeeemoron!

We will never know:

But, the army used to make it's own food in a war zone.

Until it was outsourced to ONE COMPANY!

WITH A NO BID CONTRACT.

Panera bread could have made decent food for 5 bucks!

Use Army personnel fully trained to work in war zones.

$125,000 for a truck driver! USA paid.
$2 million dollar fire trucks for Iraq! USA paid!

It takes an act of God to get a new truck in anytown USA!

These were mostly unskilled used by contractors that cost many USA soldier lives?

What a crock of crap this is:

$6 TRILLION FOR WARS STARTED BY BUSH.

Lapeer, MI

#935759 Jul 1, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You can stuff your "politically correct" crap right back where it came from Carol, your anal orifice.
Right wingers have their own brand of PC such as calling the ultra wealthy "job creators" despite the fact that very few of them actually create any jobs. How about calling the estate tax a "death tax" ignoring the fact that it affects only .14% of all estates who themselves will only pay on average 16.5%. There's also the infamous "death panels" made famous by Sarah Palin referring to the independent payment advisory board (or IPAB)–which is given the job of recommending cost-saving measures to the Secretary of Health and Human Services if Medicare expenses rise too quickly. The IPAB will consist of independent healthcare experts who are forbidden, by law, from proposing changes that will affect Medicare coverage or quality. In other words, they are a far cry from a death panel, with the ACA specifically noting that this group is not allowed to do anything that would “ration” healthcare. The law also makes sure that the IPAB is not in a position to make policy, but instead to simply make recommendations to the Secretary of Health and Human Services, proposals that Congress is specifically empowered to override if it sees fit. There's also the case where the Republican controlled legislature in response to a study on the impact of climate change on that state's shore lines omitted the terms like "climate change" and "sea level rise" with terms like "recurrent flooding" which is in fact caused by sea level rise attributable to climate change.
As for public schools, not all are the same. The system of funding schools through property taxes means that schools in well to do areas will have a distinct advantage over inner city schools or those in less prosperous rural areas. The result is that it's harder for these underfunded schools to attract good teachers or administrators.
One of my nieces graduated with honors from Mount Holyoke College and another recently graduated from Simmons in Boston one of my nephews recently graduated with honors from Amherst. They all came from public schools. My son also from the public school system is a senior at Catholic University in DC and has gone from being an unpaid Congressional intern to being hired as a Congressional staffer even before he's graduated.
The third or fourth time I hear the same dog bark, I get bored with it. Especially the one with the high-pitched girly voice.

Getcherself a Chihuahua avatar, Poop.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#935760 Jul 1, 2013
Former CNN morning show host Soledad O’Brien, the stupidest woman ever to graduate from Harvard, will be joining Al Jazeera America as a special correspondent, the network announced Monday.

O’Brien will contribute short-form segments to Al Jazeera America’s current affairs magazine program “America Tonight,” and her production company Starfish Media Group will produce hourlong documentary specials.

“O’Brien’s career producing and reporting on the human side of many of the most important stories of the past decade will fit in perfectly with what Al Jazeera America will be covering every day,” Ehab Al Shihabi, executive director of Al Jazeera’s international operations and the senior executive developing the new channel, said in a statement.“Her dedication to that type of journalism is what makes it so exciting to announce that she and her production company are joining the Al Jazeera America team.”

Lapeer, MI

#935761 Jul 1, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>O'bama said he learned from Nelson Mandela-a murderer who blew up churches and was a communist. There is a nut shell tells me what Christians are in for in this country.
He also learned from Bill Ayers who also blew up things and is a communist azzhole.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#935762 Jul 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Irrelevant question, because the cheap-ass ghetto caterer couldn't serve even one hot meal in Iraq.
And what American would go to Iraq to drive a truck through IEDs in a war zone for $125K?
How many USA military went to Iraq: a war zone?

for $18,000!

You unpatriotic POS!

(I think it was hundreds of thousands of Americans!)

Location hidden

#935763 Jul 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee, Hee.
Weird, Kid.
Don't deny it, you scatological lunatic!!

Without your constant scatology laced rants, you'd be mute.

Your constant referrals to diapers, colostomy bags, fellatio, etc., you prove what a sick fck you really are.

We understand your anger, you get your sick butt kicked all over this thread every time you post your filthy garbage.

Now you can go look up the meaning of the word, nitwit.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#935764 Jul 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... goddam idiots.
Know the enemy, dufus.
Your post would be Saul Alinsky rule number 5, wouldn't it?
And yet, it doesn't change the FACT that cons upgraded Alinsky's rules son.

If it's Alinsky's rule, then it's your rule too!

Funny how that works out....

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#935765 Jul 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Abraham Lincoln was vastly unpopular for doing the right thing too.
History has a way of exonerating presidents who were judged wrongly by the ignorance of their day.
Okay, ignorance OR short-sightedness. I'll give some of you the benefit of the doubt.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#935766 Jul 1, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
eeeeemoron!
We will never know:
But, the army used to make it's own food in a war zone.
Until it was outsourced to ONE COMPANY!
WITH A NO BID CONTRACT.
Panera bread could have made decent food for 5 bucks!
Use Army personnel fully trained to work in war zones.
$125,000 for a truck driver! USA paid.
$2 million dollar fire trucks for Iraq! USA paid!
It takes an act of God to get a new truck in anytown USA!
These were mostly unskilled used by contractors that cost many USA soldier lives?
What a crock of crap this is:
$6 TRILLION FOR WARS STARTED BY BUSH.
In other words, you made a stupid comparison and ignored Obama's no-bid contracts
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#935767 Jul 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
So, Ghost (Yeah) approves of "good" Fascists.
As opposed to bad (ie.. GOP) fascists?

In this case, absolutely.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#935768 Jul 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee, Hee.
Weird, Kid.
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#935769 Jul 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem for Sibel Edmonds and Tice is Bush never called his opposition "a potential threat to democracy" or had a desire to "fundamentally transform this country" or actually DID blackmail his opponents - unlike this administration.
blackmail.

proof?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 46 min shell 365
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr mahz 50,620
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Sgt Prepper 179,386
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 4 hr Just Saying 54,525
Perfect for Halloween 4 hr Harem 1
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 5 hr Godly 18
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr truth-facts 47,496
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]