Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#935670 Jul 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not the stupidest country in the world....
...we just have the dumbest leader.....
He is just looking for oil like all of the others.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#935671 Jul 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You never told us why you choose to belong to a political party that built itself on treason and spit on veterans, then slandered them with lies.
You pretend to have military experience. Were you one of the frauds pretending to be Vietnam veterans in the so-called "Vietnam Veterans Against the War" that invented a system of lies to slander real veterans with?
Or, are you just not old enough to have done that, son.
Don't make me take my belt off and tan your hide.
I know son. Non cons fought in the American Revolution while cons simply stayed home, loyal to the king.

Clearly one of us doesn't belong in America!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#935672 Jul 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So Galt would never have gone to Rand Paul.
Rand Paul is a graduate of the Duke University School of Medicine, a quality program.

Dumbass Dave is a creepy-ass cracker who never finished third grade.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#935673 Jul 1, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>It still matters today . Iran still has that large , youthful population ,like in Egypt, Syria, and Turkey who see the virtues of Western and American-style liberalism as a civic good for their own country and not necessarily as a threat to the traditional Islamic culture .
Do you mean "virtues of Western and American-style liberalism" as the specifically protected individual rights defined in the Constitution?
So, please tell us why Obama is in rebellion against the Constitution, and is only interested in the friendship of the Suni Wahhabist terrorists who's intent is to drag the world's population back to the middle ages.
Then, tell us why you support this lunatic idea.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#935674 Jul 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
A better way to fix the system is developing a mechanism by which firms can fail without causing unacceptable damage to the rest of the economy. The intent of the “orderly liquidation authority” in the Dodd–Frank law.
Breaking up the banks is a simple answer to a complex problem and, like many simple answers, it is the wrong one likely to do much harm for little or no benefit. Too-big-to-fail should be ended, but breaking up banks is not the way to do it.
http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2013...
That was Romney's solution to GM. Automakers to go through managed bankruptcy and the federal government provide guarantees for post-bankruptcy financing.
Private financing for the bankruptcies could have also been possible with federal loan guarantees as opposed to direct loans.
Whether it would have worked or not, we'll never know.
Well, that is what Romney claimed during the debates.

He had a different tune earlier.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#935675 Jul 1, 2013
Who’s the biggest threat to America/World ‘Obama or Global Warming?’

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#935676 Jul 1, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is a communist, imo.
Actually, based on his past affiliations described in his book and in his own words writing that he carefully selected his friends in college who were Marxists, he is a closet Marxist.

Obama's stated religion, Black Liberation Theology, suspiciously leans toward Marxist roots.

You might find this article interesting...
http://www.americanthinker.com/2008/05/obama_...

Or this one...

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/guideDesc....

Or this...

Black Liberation theologian James Cone wrote in his book, For My People, "the Christian faith does not possess in its nature the means for analyzing the structure of capitalism. Marxism as a tool of social analysis can disclose the gap between appearance and reality, and thereby help Christians to see how things really are."

http://www.acton.org/pub/commentary/2008/04/0...

Depending on how brainwashed you are.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#935677 Jul 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
repeat propaganda?
that's rich coming from someone who's been repeating Obama myths for 5 years.
Yes indeed fascist supporting liar, that would be you, propaganda queen commie.

Provide a single link to any post I made that is a myth.

Waiting...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#935678 Jul 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Drop the hubris stuff. I would prefer you use 'haughtiness' to describe my arrogant pride:]
Hubris is actually more accurate.

Along with idiocy, son.
Fhmh

San Francisco, CA

#935679 Jul 1, 2013
Happiness
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#935680 Jul 1, 2013
truth wrote:
<quoted text>

They wouldn't have been there to get rpg'd except for your Bush!

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE92D0...

Total cost of Bush war disasters:$6 TRILLION!
WOW! my estimate was low!
1.7 trillion in Iraq already flushed!
$500 billion owed for veterans disabilities and medical benefits payable.
Plus INTEREST! BUSH BORROWED ALL THOSE TRILLIONS! FOR WARS. SO DUMB.
interest pushes total cost to citizens: over $6 trillion.
It goes way higher!
Oil prices are higher ever since invasion!
Cost to our society: hundreds of billions more!
This dddoouuccchheeee baaagggggg db!
It just keeps on taking citizens money!
WOW!

$6 TRILLION FOR BUSH DISASTER WARS!

$6 THOUSAND BILLION DOLLARS.

for war!

Death of hundreds of thousands of souls.

Ruined a whole country or two!

Your Bush.

ohhhhhhhhh and this:

$125,000 paid to non army truck drivers, plus billed out to taxpayers plus profits,

NO BID CONTRACTS.

$18,000 paid to army truck drivers.

Halliburton billed out $28 per meal per soldier! Use 2 plates, one to cover your food while you walk, Halliburton billed out another $28 for the second plate!

NO BID CONTRACTS.

$56 per meal! WOW! someone got paid off these wars!
..........TRILLIONS..........

200,000 soldiers, 3 meals a day, for 10 years!

My calculator couldn't go that high!

believe that is $3.8 BILLION for a $3 dollar meal!

republicans did that! waste and fraud?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#935681 Jul 1, 2013
At best, the recent revelations concerning Prism and telephone surveillance might deter potential recruits to terrorist causes from using the most visible parts of the Internet. Beyond that, the government’s efforts are much more dangerous to civil liberties than they are to al-Qaeda and other organizations like it.

The top counter-terrorism czar under Presidents Clinton and Bush – Richard Clarke – notes:

The argument that this sweeping search must be kept secret from the terrorists is laughable. Terrorists already assume this sort of thing is being done. Only law-abiding American citizens were blissfully ignorant of what their government was doing. ALL UNDER OBAMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#935682 Jul 1, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I still say that it's a rewrite of the Hull-Dobbs by the steps method for selling cars.
The dread of having to deal with the scumbags who sell cars is the biggest reason people put off purchase of a new car.

Galt looks forward to the day when the consumer can order directly from the manufacturer and cut out the obscene profits of the low-life car dealers.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#935683 Jul 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a chilling experience to watch history repeat itself.
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#935684 Jul 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt does not believe that the US has become Nazi Germany...yet.
You people are working hard at it, though.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#935685 Jul 1, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I know son. Non cons fought in the American Revolution while cons simply stayed home, loyal to the king.
Clearly one of us doesn't belong in America!
I'll help you pack...

You're just another treasonous fraud that managed to not get hung during the Cold War.

By the way, you do realize you are actually a radical conservative, don't you? You think the government should be all powerful without limits, should enforce only the laws that their whim is consistent with, there should be no individual rights guaranteed to all members of the population, and you ally yourself with medieval tyrants that still practice slavery. Your idea of what life should be like is an Orwellian dictatorship.
You are as radical of a conservative as can exist.

You'd know that if you had an education and could actually define words in the English language.

Now, which bags do you want me to help you with first?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#935686 Jul 1, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes indeed fascist supporting liar, that would be you, propaganda queen commie.
Provide a single link to any post I made that is a myth.
Waiting...
i'll just wait a few minutes.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#935687 Jul 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree but the similarities are eery. The Boy Messiah also called for a Civilian Corps equal in power to the military.
Just like Adolf's.
The complacent, controlled, supportive, compliant and conspiratorial Media, too, appears identical to that of Germany's press back there.
Eric Racist Holder's speech and actions have the ring of Goebbels....
Lets hope that Obamacare doesn't spawn a generation of Josef Mengele's......Kermit Gosnell was close.
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#935688 Jul 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are probably correct that America will never become another Nazi Germany but that doesn't preclude America becoming something as bad or worse but in a different way.
It is easier to use Nazi Germany history as a model of what we don't want to become than to plan against becoming something so evil that the world has never yet seen.
You people are certainly working hard at it son.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#935689 Jul 1, 2013
Today, according to new Pew Research Center data not yet released in a report, 88% of Germans say they have confidence in Obama to do the right thing in world affairs. In stark contrast, just 14% had confidence in Bush during his last year in office. Across Europe, Obama has received more favorable reviews than Bush, but the gap between the two American leaders has been especially wide among Germans.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/06/...

Bush who?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 min TRD 68,659
Abby 10-24 16 min Toj 11
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min Rogue Scholar 05 179,398
Amy 10-24 33 min Pippa 6
Abby 10-23-14 38 min Sublime1 5
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 59 min Jonah1 50,630
Uniosun Admission List (utme/de) 2014/2015 Rele... 1 hr Dr Lucky 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]