Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,979)

Showing posts 859,561 - 859,580 of1,071,832
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You never told us why you choose to belong to a political party that built itself on treason and spit on veterans.
That's pretty funny coming from the party which sent 4,000 young men to their deaths in Iraq so that Halliburton, Raytheon and Northrop could make big profits.

Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Obama now pissing away billions of dollars of US taxpayer money on aid to Africa, trying to buy a legacy.
Here's $5.00.

Go buy yourself a personlity.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Students at the University of Nevada soon will be able to sign up for drone studies alongside their English literature and calculus. The school is developing a program to train students in the "drone economy."
Thatís shorthand for the expansion expected in the unmanned aerial vehicle industry. The Federal Aviation Administration plans to open U.S. airspace to drones by 2015.
http://news.msn.com/us/colleges-gearing-up-to...
Does anyone really think we're still in Kansas?
Does anyone really think domestic drones are only going to be used for the purposes reported?
Does anyone wish they had now voted for Romney?
Paranoid much? No Carol, I'm glad Romney lost having seen firsthand his executive abilities as governor of my state.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Cway wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty funny coming from the party which sent 4,000 young men to their deaths in Iraq so that Halliburton, Raytheon and Northrop could make big profits.
Do they really make any money?
Don't they have to own the land like
the Beverly Hillbillies?
They hurt other people just to live in mansions?
Whose is in hell?
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, DuPont is a real Sherlock Holmes. He cracked the case of Lois Lane and Carol all by himself. LOL
She made numerous posts saying she was changing her name. You are a little clueless and shows you don't read what you are posting to.
I guess I missed that one. My bad. But then again I have other things in my life besides this thread unlike some others.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>What? Ambassador Stevens being murdered isn't true anymore?
I never said that moron, but Carol's continual claims of lies and cover-ups in the matter certainly have, on numerous occasions been proved false
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Poop, you have become a stereotype and don't realize it. As a typical Liberal, you blame the excesses and abuses of this administration on any Republican in sight. YAWN.
If a Republican Congress had passed laws back in 1950 to allow telephone wiretaps and the Magic Negro now pays off secret judges inside of secret courts to wiretap his political enemies, you'd blame all this on that nasty Republican Congress of 1950.
Stop acting like a Liberal and a Fool. No one is falling for it.
You're full of crap. The NSA program is targeting terrorist groups just like it did under the Bush administration. Your assertion that the Obama administration is targeting political enemies and paying of FISA judges is pure fantasy without a shred of evidence to back it up.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that moron, but Carol's continual claims of lies and cover-ups in the matter certainly have, on numerous occasions been proved false
You scum baggers always lie:

"PDUPONT wrote:

<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah Benghazi, IRS Gestapo tactics, Blah, blah, blah.
Everything you've posted has been totally debunked."

Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...

OK - now for your weasel routine...

By the way, thread BS'er:

Is Sweden "Doing just fine"?
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
The truth about Benghazi will never be known by millions of people because only one network provided a detailed and in-depth account of the timeline based on the documentation that was made public.
The part that really got to me was the last letter sent by the embassy requesting more security stressing that conditions were becoming more dangerous, and that last request like the previous others were flatly denied.
This should bother everyone. We have no answers as to why those requests were denied. This, too, should bother everyone.
The silence on the part of the main stream media about this administration's cover up regarding a video and not a terrorist attack and the still unanswered questions as to why those requests for help were denied is withholding the truth. The media withholding the truth is propaganda. Pure and simple.
Why this doesn't bother everyone is beyond me.
Translation = Media is not printing what you want and even Fox is light on the story?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

For those who get their news from only the media:

Well, what's going on in Syria?

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/06/20220-c...

Here are Obama's friends chopping off someone's head only because he's a Christian.

Oh, yeah. We're not the stupidest country in the world....
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
My topix name had to be changed not by choice. Someone on here read Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" and isolated, targeted and tried to destroy the enemy.
The truth seems to be the enemy - or any facsimile thereof.
Obama publicly went after Fox when he was still a naÔve on-the-job trainee until someone with experience told him that was a "Nixon-like no-no".
He censored Fox from press meetings until the liberal media who still had a few brain cells left told him that was a "Marxist-like no-no".
He has such thin skin that in an interview he said Fox was his only opposition and that they had a "big bullhorn". Poor baby. Someone in the press didn't like him.
You should try and get out more. And, politically speaking, grow up while you're at it.
Well Carol the biggest practitioners of Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" is your precious Tea Party.
* Rule 1: Power is not only what you have, but what an opponent thinks you have. If your organization is small, hide your numbers in the dark and raise a din that will make everyone think you have many more people than you do.
* Rule 2: Never go outside the experience of your people. The result is confusion, fear, and retreat.
* Rule 3: Whenever possible, go outside the experience of an opponent. Here you want to cause confusion, fear, and retreat.
* Rule 4: Make opponents live up to their own book of rules. "You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity."
* Rule 5: Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It's hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.
* Rule 6: A good tactic is one your people enjoy. "If your people aren't having a ball doing it, there is something very wrong with the tactic."
* Rule 7: A tactic that drags on for too long becomes a drag. Commitment may become ritualistic as people turn to other issues.
* Rule 8: Keep the pressure on. Use different tactics and actions and use all events of the period for your purpose. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this that will cause the opposition to react to your advantage."
* Rule 9: The threat is more terrifying than the thing itself.
* Rule 10: The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative. Avoid being trapped by an opponent or an interviewer who says, "Okay, what would you do?"
* Rule 11: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, polarize it. Don't try to attack abstract corporations or bureaucracies. Identify a responsible individual. Ignore attempts to shift or spread the blame.
If isolating and destroying means that someone points out your bald faced lies then I plead guilty.
Your assertion that the White House censored Fox from press meetings is totally without evidence.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
UK's Neville Chamberlain's certainly didn't see Hitler's dark side - until it was too late.
Goebbels was skilled in propaganda techniques, and he and Hitler were extremely popular in Germany in the 1930s. Movies, newspapers and radio fawned over them.
All the while, they were lying about who they were and where they were going. Mussolini, too, was also once wildly popular.
This is the lesson history should teach us:
In all of these cases, people cheered for what eventually brought them misery. They cheered because they were ignorant and ignorant because no one told them the truth.
Those in power allowed no other opinions and lied to them.
If they would have been fully informed, they would have been horrified by that truth.
Chamberlain and the UK conservatives were attempting to to get Hitler to attack Russia. Instead Hitler signed an alliance with Stalin and attacked Poland an ally of Britain and France. With your vast knowledge on World War II you understand what happen next ...

Your "dark side of Hitler", a surprise to you, continues to expose your knowledge of World War II, such that it is. The more you post on Hitler the more amusing it becomes. Holocaust deniers write the same narrative that you post regarding Hitler.
-
Consider that Galt has never come to your defense on this!

Name one book you have read on World War II or a book you have read on Hitler

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of crap. The NSA program is targeting terrorist groups just like it did under the Bush administration. Your assertion that the Obama administration is targeting political enemies and paying of FISA judges is pure fantasy without a shred of evidence to back it up.
Went right over your empty head.

Again, succinctly: it is not so much a matter of what but a matter of degree.

Try again:]

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
For those who get their news from only the media:
Well, what's going on in Syria?
http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/06/20220-c...
Here are Obama's friends chopping off someone's head only because he's a Christian.
Oh, yeah. We're not the stupidest country in the world....
We're not the stupidest country in the world....

...we just have the dumbest leader.....

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Chamberlain and the UK conservatives were attempting to to get Hitler to attack Russia. Instead Hitler signed an alliance with Stalin and attacked Poland an ally of Britain and France. With your vast knowledge on World War II you understand what happen next ...
Your "dark side of Hitler", a surprise to you, continues to expose your knowledge of World War II, such that it is. The more you post on Hitler the more amusing it becomes. Holocaust deniers write the same narrative that you post regarding Hitler.
-
The more you post on Hitler the more amusing it becomes.

Heck, the more you post on *anything* the more amusing it becomes.

You are the product of one of those re-education camps, right?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Bush Defends Internet Surveillance Program, Says Civil Liberties Guaranteed

"I put that program in place to protect the country," Bush said in an interview with CNN. "One of the certainties was that civil liberties were guaranteed."

Bush, who is in Zambia on a two-country trip to Africa, told CNN that he believes the Obama administration "will deal" with the consequences of former defense contractor Edward Snowden's leaks, refusing to criticize President Obama over allegations of government intrusion into citizens' privacy.

"I think there needs to be a balance, and as the President explained, there is a proper balance," he said.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/b...

more stuff you won't hear on FOX.
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not the stupidest country in the world....
...we just have the dumbest leader.....
And the fact that you can say that with a straight face is like, hitch hiking through your dead mind. You can be no more than 4yrs old to make a comment like that. Were you alive during the Bush 43 years?

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything less than a graduate of an accredited American medical school is a scam.
Galt always checks a doctor's credentials.
So Galt would never have gone to Rand Paul.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Still stuck on that 'Holocaust denier' BS, eh?

You probably argue with that azzhole in the bathroom mirror, too.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> And the fact that you can say that with a straight face is like, hitch hiking through your dead mind. You can be no more than 4yrs old to make a comment like that. Were you alive during the Bush 43 years?
"...is like, hitch hiking through your dead mind"?????

Hee, Hee.

"...the Bush 43 years?"!!!

You must be using false drugs again, Doodette.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 859,561 - 859,580 of1,071,832
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

60 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 min Hatti_Hollerand 390
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min litesong 45,451
Abby 7-11 10 min Mister Tonka 3
Amy 7-11 16 min Mister Tonka 3
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 25 min MisterChris 1
Stop Blaming Chicago Police 47 min reality is a crutch 3
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 49 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,587
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info