Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#935713 Jul 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
hold on a minute while i change my Topix name so i can avoid looking like a fool.
then we can start from scratch.
LMAO
You voted for the winner obama sonicmoron and still you are the bigger loser you dumbass... LMFAO..

It's the culture...
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#935714 Jul 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Flush...and start all over again.
Didn't help you, did it?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#935715 Jul 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't say but I do know that the Magic Negro is rank.
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#935716 Jul 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You reference the extreme power of the media to indoctrinate the public with propaganda.
Now that some truth is actually coming out, people think Bush was a better president than Obama.
I just know that has to make you want to puke.
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
WOW

Bronx, NY

#935717 Jul 1, 2013
BIGGOTED BLACK OBAMA SUPPORTERS ARE THE FUEL OF THE NEW POLICE STATE Do they even KNOW what they are doing he told you these laws will be used against YOU BLACK PEOPLE you are as dumb as the studies show, and your BIGOTRY IS OUT IN THE OPEN AND IT WILL be USED AGAINST YOU

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#935718 Jul 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Bush Defends Internet Surveillance Program, Says Civil Liberties Guaranteed
"I put that program in place to protect the country," Bush said in an interview with CNN. "One of the certainties was that civil liberties were guaranteed."
Bush, who is in Zambia on a two-country trip to Africa, told CNN that he believes the Obama administration "will deal" with the consequences of former defense contractor Edward Snowden's leaks, refusing to criticize President Obama over allegations of government intrusion into citizens' privacy.
"I think there needs to be a balance, and as the President explained, there is a proper balance," he said.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/b...
more stuff you won't hear on FOX.
When liberals don't trust this administration after the IRS debacle and John Kerry has to quell fears in Europe about Obama's NSA program, I'm pretty sure there's no longer a "proper balance" as was under the Bush administration.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/world/2013/07...

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/06/0...

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#935719 Jul 1, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dick Chainy,
CEO Halliburton! Bush VP!
BILLIONS PAID FOR IRAQ!
NO BID CONTRACTS!
ALL BORROWED!
This can't be made up!
It reads like a nightmare.....but is all true.
TRILLIONS FOR IRAQ WAR!
TRILLION: A THOUSAND BILLION DOLLARS.
ALL BORROWED!
BY REPUBLICAN IDIOTS!
Bush borrowed $5 TRILLION!
Doubled the nations debt.
He cut taxes for billionaires!
Already rich got gov tax help?
During war, that he started!
BIGGEST RIPOFF EVER!$5 TRILLION.
that's why Obama won. Twice!
Losers.
Have fun paying that back.....yeah right!
Tell us Lil Boy, what other company could provide the services Halliburton supplied? I know I'll wait until hell freezes over, for an answer because you haven't a clue how government contracts work?
WOW

Bronx, NY

#935720 Jul 1, 2013
OBAMA CARRIES ON BUSHES EVIL and BLACK BIGOTS CHEER and they dont consider themselves RACISTS lololololhahahahah everyone see your BIGOTRY lolololhahahahah
WOW

Bronx, NY

#935721 Jul 1, 2013
OBAMA not good for CIVIL RIGHTS or HUMAN RIGHTS HE is one big MARKETING PLOY, you wanted BLACK GAY BI- RACIAL PRESIDENT well you got him and nothing changed FEMALE PRESIDENT WILL BE THE SAME GOVERNMENT

Orlando, FL

#935722 Jul 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i would expect Obama's popularity to wane when he starts acting like Bush on steroids.
just look at how unpopular Bush was when he was in office.
Abraham Lincoln was vastly unpopular for doing the right thing too.

History has a way of exonerating presidents who were judged wrongly by the ignorance of their day.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#935723 Jul 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
repeat propaganda?
that's rich coming from someone who's been repeating Obama myths for 5 years.
"sonic"
Myths regarding president nobama? The following are myths?
Since nobama took office;
- Unemployment is up
- Fewer American's paying federal income tax
- More American's using food stamps
- American household incomes down
- Home sales down
- Home values down
- Nobamakare a program a majority of American's dislike
None of the above are myths. All of the above are facts. We know your response will be it is Bush's fault. It's the republican controlled house that is at fault. What listed above is propaganda?
Peace
KMA
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#935724 Jul 1, 2013
update II wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!
$6 TRILLION FOR BUSH DISASTER WARS!
$6 THOUSAND BILLION DOLLARS.
for war!
Death of hundreds of thousands of souls.
Ruined a whole country or two!
Your Bush.
ohhhhhhhhh and this:
$125,000 paid to non army truck drivers, plus billed out to taxpayers plus profits,
NO BID CONTRACTS.
$18,000 paid to army truck drivers.
Halliburton billed out $28 per meal per soldier! Use 2 plates, one to cover your food while you walk, Halliburton billed out another $28 for the second plate!
NO BID CONTRACTS.
$56 per meal! WOW! someone got paid off these wars!
..........TRILLIONS..........
200,000 soldiers, 3 meals a day, for 10 years!
My calculator couldn't go that high!
believe that is $3.8 BILLION for a $3 dollar meal!
republicans did that! waste and fraud?
Some company called KBR, formerly part of Halliburton,

MADE $39 BILLION DOLLARS OFF THE WARS!

WOW!

They did the food!$56 a meal?

I know a caterer that charges $9.95 per plate for prime rib AND roast turkey with all the sides, buffet style all you can eat!

These guys ate frozen fries!

Plus these NO BID CONTRACTS firms ran all the stores set up for 200,000 soldiers!

razors, haircuts, ipods, etc... a mini walmart style store on every base!

NO BID CONTRACTS.

do you love that?$125,000 for a non army truck driver?

USA army guy got $18,000 for the exact same job.

Your son was worth less?

Well the Bush government thought so!

WAR PROFITS. <----- good band name!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#935725 Jul 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm telling you what NBC reported. There was never any distrust under the Bush administration. Germans can read too. They know this administration targeted even fellow Americans who they deemed suspicious. This president clearly stated the opposition, i.e. conservatives/Tea Party, are "a potential threat to democracy" right before the targeting and inquisitions began.
But your illogical Fox fixation is beyond help.
Your complacency, if it continues, will place you among millions of others who were also on the wrong side of history.
You need to prove that claim there was never any distrust under bushie boy son.

You continue to make these wild claims with nothing to support it.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#935726 Jul 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is more concerned about America's current Fascist dictator than about the past.
Fortunately for America, this fascist is headed in the 'right'(ie... correct) direction.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#935727 Jul 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
88%
BWAAAAWW HAAAAAAAWWW HAAAAAAAAAWWWWW
That reminds me of those bullshit show elections for some third-world dictator who gets 90 percent of the vote.
Even an idiot like you should know not to post rediculous figures like that.
Rediculous, eh?? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA Being a Putin fan, you love RED.

Speaking of idiots, here's Dumbwaiter with his tinfoil hat predictions;

----------
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking, especially in Nevada, those early "votes" will also be cast in California.
Looks like the Democrats just couldn't find enough people interested in early voting in Ohio.
But, woah! Look at what happened when the Republicans voted early.
Romney/Ryan takes Ohio.
... and Virginia, and Florida, and Wisconsin,... and Pennsylvania.
Obama is burned toast.
The only things I wonder about is what excuse he'll make for missing Romney's inauguration. There aren't any hostages being released, like Carter used.
This will be too much of a blow to his ego. He's going to get slaughtered in this election. He won't be able to face that.
I've got plenty more of these gems that prove the stupidity of Teabaggers..

Orlando, FL

#935728 Jul 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you really are living in the FOX bubble.
Bush-Era NSA Whistleblower Makes Most Explosive Allegations Yet About Extent of Gov’t Surveillance — and You Won’t Believe Who He Says They Spied On
Russ Tice, a former intelligence analyst and Bush-era NSA whistleblower, claimed Wednesday that the intelligence community has ordered surveillance on a wide range of groups and individuals, including high-ranking military officials, lawmakers and diplomats.
He also made another stunning allegation. He says the NSA had ordered wiretaps on phones connected to then-Senate candidate Barack Obama back in 2004.
“They went after–and I know this because I had my hands literally on the paperwork for these sort of things–they went after high-ranking military officers; they went after members of Congress, both Senate and the House, especially on the intelligence committees and on the armed services committees and some of the–and judicial.
He went on:“But they went after other ones, too. They went after lawyers and law firms. All kinds of–heaps of lawyers and law firms. They went after judges. One of the judges is now sitting on the Supreme Court that I had his wiretap information in my hand. Two are former FISA court judges. They went after State Department officials. They went after people in the executive service that were part of the White House–their own people.”
Then Tice dropped the bombshell about Obama.
“Here’s the big one,” he said.“[T]his was in summer of 2004, one of the papers that I held in my hand was to wiretap a bunch of numbers associated with a 40-something-year-old wannabe senator for Illinois. You wouldn’t happen to know where that guy lives right now would you? It’s a big white house in Washington, D.C. That’s who they went after, and that’s the president of the United States now.”
FBI whistleblower Sibel Edmonds and Tice agreed that such wide-ranging surveillance of officials could provide the intelligence agencies with unthinkable power to blackmail their opponents.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/06/20/bu... #
Bush who?
The problem for Sibel Edmonds and Tice is Bush never called his opposition "a potential threat to democracy" or had a desire to "fundamentally transform this country" or actually DID blackmail his opponents - unlike this administration.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#935729 Jul 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that Bush refuses to criticize Obama should not be taken for an endorsement. In the words of President George Bush, "it just wouldn't do any good."
No, bushie boy just understands he's already done enough damage to America, Americans and the GOP party.

So he simply tries to stay away.

Location hidden

#935730 Jul 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
When liberals don't trust this administration after the IRS debacle and John Kerry has to quell fears in Europe about Obama's NSA program, I'm pretty sure there's no longer a "proper balance" as was under the Bush administration.
http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/world/2013/07...
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2013/06/0...
Proper balance was Bush's 22% approval rating??

You're as batty as ever, Aunt Battie.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#935731 Jul 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think MSN reporting that students at the University of Nevada will soon be able to sign up for drone studies alongside their English literature and calculus and that the Federal Aviation Administration plans to open U.S. airspace to drones by 2015 is paranoid, then you're Tiny Tim tiptoeing in the tulips.
What's wrong with drone studies? If it makes the country safer to open U.S. airspace I say why wait, do it now.

Location hidden

#935732 Jul 1, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
Myths regarding president nobama? The following are myths?
Since nobama took office;
- Unemployment is up
- Fewer American's paying federal income tax
- More American's using food stamps
- American household incomes down
- Home sales down
- Home values down
- Nobamakare a program a majority of American's dislike
None of the above are myths. All of the above are facts. We know your response will be it is Bush's fault. It's the republican controlled house that is at fault. What listed above is propaganda?
Peace
KMA
I notice you shut your stupid mouth after I showed you O'Reilly's support for the Senate Immigration Bill.

As least you've got the sense to shut up when you're made to look stupid - again!!

Aunt Battie can't bring herself to talk about it.

She burned her BillyO doll!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min Jonah1 51,287
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 27 min STEFANO COLONNA 71,256
Dec 2014 Dish Network Codes - $50 Off + $150 Vi... 35 min tpm01411 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 55 min gouda 98,881
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr litesong 49,321
Chicago Pizza Blows 5 hr Larry 4
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 5 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News