Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,978)

Showing posts 859,541 - 859,560 of1,078,041
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Barack Hussein will protect his Egyptian puppet.
He already sent them F-!% Fighters and Hi-Tech tanks along with plenty of munitions.

THAT should keep those ingrate infidels at bay!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Walgreens Becomes 1st Retail Chain To Diagnose, Treat Chronic Conditions
http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/Stories/2013/...
We best be prepared to get treatment anywhere we can find it.
Before it's over, we'll be getting treatment at Garage Sales.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
The holocaust was dumb.
How can anyone live there with
the stench?
Nothing compares to the stench found between your ears.
American Lady

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

American Lady Danville, KY mins ago
DELETED ...
Why?
``````````
LIBERAL & PROUD [Seems a VERY smart one - NOT mentally ILL] WE'RE BEING COOKED BY GOVERNMENT Exclusive: Ellen Ratner calls for street protests in 'way we did in the 1960s'

I just got back from South Sudan. Most of the country has no access to electricity, let alone the Internet. For those lucky enough to have a cell phone, it is usually charged in the market where smart shopkeepers use a generator to charge the cell phones. Privacy concerns are not huge in a country that uses cell phones sparingly.

I came back and reviewed my mountain of email and was shocked at the email from a list serve I subscribe to. It is like the frog in the cook pot. When the heat is turned up a bit at a time, the frog doesn't notice he is being cooked.

... From IntelliHub on taking a photo of a police station:“Randall Thomas told Photography is Not a Crime he was taking photos to prepare for an upcoming trial stemming from a January arrest in which police deleted his footage after he had recorded them making an abusive arrest.

“Not that any of that was the cop’s business who harassed him Saturday for taking photos outside the Police Service Area 3 Housing Bureau in Brooklyn.“Thomas was placed in a cell and held for almost an hour before he was released with two citations for disorderly conduct, one for blocking traffic, the other for obscene language – as if that is not protected by the First Amendment.

“Regardless, the video Thomas recorded with his smartphone shows he did not block traffic nor use obscene language in his interaction with Officer Soto, which begins at 4:30.” All of these reports are from less than one week’s collection made by Dave Farber’s list serve. We are frogs, and we are being cooked by our government. It’s time to jump out of that pot and organize the good, old-fashioned way we did in the 1960s.

We need our government to hear us, not though cell phone data collection or facial recognition software, but from our protests on the streets.

We’d better do this before they know when we are leaving our houses to go to that demonstration.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/were-being-cooked-...

surlymac hours ago
"It’s time to jump out of that pot and organize the good, old-fashioned way we did in the 1960s."

Perhaps the REALLY old-fashioned American-protests from 1760's & '70's might be more useful at this point...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt does not believe that the US has become Nazi Germany...yet.
I agree but the similarities are eery. The Boy Messiah also called for a Civilian Corps equal in power to the military.

Just like Adolf's.

The complacent, controlled, supportive, compliant and conspiratorial Media, too, appears identical to that of Germany's press back there.

Eric Racist Holder's speech and actions have the ring of Goebbels....

Lets hope that Obamacare doesn't spawn a generation of Josef Mengele's......Kermit Gosnell was close.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure hope the cashiers aren't going to do the diagnosing and treating.
Swipe your VISA while saying "AHHH"

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither do I.
But the mainstream media have most definitely become the propagandists protecting those in power.
Conservatives would be silenced if Obama could have his way...conservatives were labeled "potential threats to democracy" by this president...and conservatives were interrogated by the IRS and the FBI just because of their political persuasion.
But, no, the US has not become Nazi Germany. Nor do I believe it ever will.
But we best not let our guard down. Potential danger is lurking, and the mainstream media only barks a few times and then goes back to sleep. At least they startle a few more Americans first.
You are probably correct that America will never become another Nazi Germany but that doesn't preclude America becoming something as bad or worse but in a different way.

It is easier to use Nazi Germany history as a model of what we don't want to become than to plan against becoming something so evil that the world has never yet seen.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Jake Tapper?
Really Carol?
I guessed you missed what happened to his credibility.
Hee, Hee.

I guessed you missed what happened to YOUR credibility.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty much how I felt when I realized just how much information is not being reported and is being withheld by the mainstream media surrounding the events leading up to Benghazi.
I kept thinking why isn't this being reported by every single news source in America? The President and Secretary of State denied requests for help to an embassy and then lied about who killed them.
And then I remembered why. The masses aren't supposed to know.
It really, really bothered me.
If George Bush had done this, we all know very well what would have happened inside the Liberal Media.

As it is, there is a great loud silence oozing from the Fourth Estate

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
Aren't you watching TV?

Better yet, go read some European history:]
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Today's countdown to July 4:
#5: America the Beautiful
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Thank you God for America, USA.
It is becoming Nazi Germany here.
Save us.
The Red Pill

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are probably correct that America will never become another Nazi Germany but that doesn't preclude America becoming something as bad or worse but in a different way.
It is easier to use Nazi Germany history as a model of what we don't want to become than to plan against becoming something so evil that the world has never yet seen.
What The Jews Did To Germany now in the USA
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The Red Pill

Forest, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Mind blowing speech by Robert Welch in 1958 predicting Insiders plans to destroy America

The Truth in Time by Robert Welch.flv
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

The Red Pill wrote:
Mind blowing speech by Robert Welch in 1958 predicting Insiders plans to destroy America
Why would you want to destroy anything?
Is he Russian?
Manfred

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Nat Webb wrote:
Where are we going????
Why are we all in this handbasket?
It is getting warm in here since Mr. Bush picked up the handbasket ...
It sure has, elephant.
Manfred

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The complacent, controlled, supportive, compliant and conspiratorial Media, too, appears identical to that of Germany's press back there.
The same media which rolled over for Bush and Cheney and failed to challenge their WMD lies.

The same media which maintains the JFK cover-up.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

The Red Pill wrote:
<quoted text>What The Jews Did To Germany now in the USA
Whatever than means.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

The Red Pill wrote:
Ah, good 'ol Robert Welch, the founder of the John Birch society. A creation of Langley productions.

It is the conservatives who have successfully undermined and subverted our culture and institutions via the CIA.

Began with Reagan whose administration was loaded with former agency operatives. It used the "war on drugs" to create a legal framework by which police could intrude and violate our privcy like at no other time in US history.

Imperialist wars in the anme of "defending democracy" became the propaganda norm. Examples: Grenada and El Salvador. Torture by special forces becomes standard operating procedure.

Then Bush 43 turned the NSA loose on the public. Then the Patriot Act. And another big war of imperialism launched against Iraq. Bush's party protects him from impeachment.

So here we are today with all these practices now institutionalized.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrote Shirer, "I was a little shocked at the faces...when Hitler finally appeared on the balcony for a moment...they looked up at him as if he were a Messiah, their faces transformed into something positively inhuman."
Which reminds me of the Republican Party the night Bush got elected.
Cway

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

neanderthal wrote:
<quoted text>
Hairy, totally reliant on foodstamps and Affirmative Action, and Liberal is no way to go through life!
Supporting war-by-lies, torture of the innocent, the Patriot Act and putting chimps into the Oval Office is no way to go through life, either.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 859,541 - 859,560 of1,078,041
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

74 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,420
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 10 min andet1987 452
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 13 min TRD 67,840
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 46 min APPRECIATIATATER SPUD 8
Is Ebay's 21-Day Hold on Sellers' PAYPAL Funds ... (Apr '13) 58 min hold this 25
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chief49 3,825
Drop a letter lose 10 words ! 1 hr Skyler 6
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 22 at 2:51PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000