Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#935601 Jul 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
how much 'propaganda'?
must be 10 different polls from then that all say the same.
so now find me one that says that Obama has a 25% approval rating.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/116500/presidentia...
Gallup says Bush has an approval of 47 percent.
If I have to believe either Gallup or USA Today, it's no contest.
But, keep coming with the propaganda. It gets humorous.
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#935602 Jul 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
In response to one of your posts earlier about Hillary's "what difference does it make" comment, I wanted to say that the difference it makes is she knew full well she lied for a political power grab, had no answers as to why that embassy was abandoned and was not truthful about who did.
A disgraceful display of incompetency and cowardice.
Different screen name same old lies. Not even the intelligence community was certain what caused the attack . In the end the motivation behind the attack was and still is irrelevant. There was no embassy abandoned Carol, the embassy in Tripoli was still open and operating.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#935603 Jul 1, 2013
I'm going to post this again, in case all the Democrat frauds here pretend to not know who's side they are actuall on.

Obama is arming the Islamist terrorists at war with anything not Wahhabist, and the very people that killed 3000 Americans and started a global war.

For those who get their news from only the media:

Well, what's going on in Syria?

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/06/20220-c...

Here are Obama's friends chopping off someone's head only because he's a Christian.

Oh, yeah. We're not the stupidest country in the world....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#935604 Jul 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
another with mandatory Bush amnesia.
i bet you guys hate Google.
sonicmoron say's there is No God yet google acts like one. Praise Google. Allah Akbar!

It's the culture...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#935605 Jul 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
another with mandatory Bush amnesia.
i bet you guys hate Google.
At least I know an apple is not the same as an orange. You on the other hand, do not. 1/4 of your brain (the common sense part) is dead.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#935606 Jul 1, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
You want a source, one is provided.
Then you stomp around like a jackazzzzzz!
99% disapproved of Bush.
1% republican trash loved the guy:
He handed them $50 million each!
Tax cuts for billionaires! Millionaires!
Is this fantasyland?
Loot the treasury to enrich those ALREADY RICH?
DURING WAR.
Ohhhhhhhhhh man: Republicans special kind of crazy.
How many members of SEAL Team Six that participated in the bin Laden raid are still alive? We know what happened to the other part of SEAL Team Six on their very next "secret" mission when the helicopter descended to the "secret" location to disembark the team right into the sights of a lone Taliban/Al Qaeda waiting for them there with a rocket launcher.

If Obama and Vallerie Jarrett had any clue the mission to kill bin Laden was even happening, that would have been the story there, too.

Obama is a friend to any enemy of the United States.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#935607 Jul 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Gallup says Bush has an approval of 47 percent.
If I have to believe either Gallup or USA Today, it's no contest.
But, keep coming with the propaganda. It gets humorous.
All good Marxist sheep believe their handler's propaganda. It's why sonicmoron remains on an urban ghetto preserve.

It's the culture..
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#935608 Jul 1, 2013
Mindless Robot propaganda post # 3 for today!- ROTFLMAO!!!
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox & Friends Outraged Over NSA Wiretapping They Supported Under Pres. Bush (Video)
"Let’s call it the terrorist surveillance program," said Kilmeade on Jan. 25, 2006. "That would be a lot easier."
“And more accurate,” Doocy added.
“Yeah, more accurate too,” Kilmeade agreed.“If you’re for the NSA wiretapping without going to the FISA court, I guess warrantless, then most likely you’re Republican. If you are against it, you most likely are a Democrat.”
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/politics/forei...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#935609 Jul 1, 2013
The ranting of a raving mad lunatic:
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Different screen name same old lies. Not even the intelligence community was certain what caused the attack . In the end the motivation behind the attack was and still is irrelevant. There was no embassy abandoned Carol, the embassy in Tripoli was still open and operating.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#935610 Jul 1, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you late for work PDUPONT or did RealDave lay you off?

It's the culture...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#935611 Jul 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox & Friends Outraged Over NSA Wiretapping They Supported Under Pres. Bush (Video)
"Let’s call it the terrorist surveillance program," said Kilmeade on Jan. 25, 2006. "That would be a lot easier."
“Yeah, more accurate too,” Kilmeade agreed.“If you’re for the NSA wiretapping without going to the FISA court, I guess warrantless, then most likely you’re Republican. If you are against it, you most likely are a Democrat.”
You left this sentence out, Propaganda Queen"

"According to --> MediaMatters.org <--, Kilmeade and Doocy defending the seizing of phone records by the NSA in 2006 under Bush."

Idiot.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#935612 Jul 1, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Move along. Nothing to see here.

The intent of Al Qaeda wasn't to kill Stevens. It was to kidnap him. However, in their attempt to smoke Stevens out of the room he barracaded himself in, Stevens died of smoke inhalation.

The White House's part in the conspiracy was to divert attention away from Al Qaeda after Stevens was kidnapped. When the plan went wrong and Stevens was killed, our stupid administration didn't have a Plan B. So, they continued with Plan A and lied for two weeks covering up an Al Qaeda attack on the United States.

Had Stevens been kidnapped, and not killed, then all the attentioin would be on where he was, what condition he was in, and the status of "negotiations" to exchange him for the Islamist terrorist blind sheik in prison.

Your statement "...the motivation behind the attack was and still is irrelevant" is just part of Plan A. You idiots really need to not be so goddam stupid all the time. Any plan can go wrong and kill the ambassador you're conspiring to kidnap. You have to have contingency plans, dumbass.

Now, the intelligence agency had a very definite idea about who attacked us. That intelligence was felonously changed in the White House.

Who was the person in the White House who changed the intelligence?
And, when will the trial be?
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#935613 Jul 1, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Aren't you late for work PDUPONT or did RealDave lay you off?
It's the culture...
DUH-Pont is following the model of Greece & Sweden, going on the dole and retiring early as possible to milk the system as soon as he can. Considering he has the personality of a telephone pole, I bet his coworkers were pleased to see him leave.

I doubt he added much value.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#935614 Jul 1, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
You left this sentence out, Propaganda Queen"
"According to --> MediaMatters.org <--, Kilmeade and Doocy defending the seizing of phone records by the NSA in 2006 under Bush."
Idiot.
VIDEO!!!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#935615 Jul 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Move along. Nothing to see here.
The intent of Al Qaeda wasn't to kill Stevens. It was to kidnap him. However, in their attempt to smoke Stevens out of the room he barracaded himself in, Stevens died of smoke inhalation.
The White House's part in the conspiracy was to divert attention away from Al Qaeda after Stevens was kidnapped. When the plan went wrong and Stevens was killed, our stupid administration didn't have a Plan B. So, they continued with Plan A and lied for two weeks covering up an Al Qaeda attack on the United States.
Had Stevens been kidnapped, and not killed, then all the attentioin would be on where he was, what condition he was in, and the status of "negotiations" to exchange him for the Islamist terrorist blind sheik in prison.
Your statement "...the motivation behind the attack was and still is irrelevant" is just part of Plan A. You idiots really need to not be so goddam stupid all the time. Any plan can go wrong and kill the ambassador you're conspiring to kidnap. You have to have contingency plans, dumbass.
Now, the intelligence agency had a very definite idea about who attacked us. That intelligence was felonously changed in the White House.
Who was the person in the White House who changed the intelligence?
And, when will the trial be?
This will go right over DUH-Pont's head.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#935616 Jul 1, 2013
MuslimRepublicans.net

Welcome to the home of Republican and Conservative Muslims all over the United States. Due to the onslaught of the liberal media, and often times our own communities, we have not been able to voice our opinions, communicate and share ideas. MuslimRepublicans.net aims to change all of that and provide a home for conservative Muslims who believe in the ideals of the Republican Party, are members of the Republican National Committee and want to work towards having more Republicans elected to office.

http://www.muslimrepublicans.net/

"Due to the onslaught of the liberal media..."

Muslim FOXbots.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#935617 Jul 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
How many members of SEAL Team Six that participated in the bin Laden raid are still alive? We know what happened to the other part of SEAL Team Six on their very next "secret" mission when the helicopter descended to the "secret" location to disembark the team right into the sights of a lone Taliban/Al Qaeda waiting for them there with a rocket launcher.
If Obama and Vallerie Jarrett had any clue the mission to kill bin Laden was even happening, that would have been the story there, too.
Obama is a friend to any enemy of the United States.
They wouldn't have been there to get rpg'd except for your Bush!

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSBRE92D0...

Total cost of Bush war disasters:$6 TRILLION!

WOW! my estimate was low!

1.7 trillion in Iraq already flushed!

$500 billion owed for veterans disabilities and medical benefits payable.

Plus INTEREST! BUSH BORROWED ALL THOSE TRILLIONS! FOR WARS. SO DUMB.

interest pushes total cost to citizens: over $6 trillion.

It goes way higher!

Oil prices are higher ever since invasion!

Cost to our society: hundreds of billions more!

This dddoouuccchheeee baaagggggg db!

It just keeps on taking citizens money!
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#935618 Jul 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
VIDEO!!!
DOLT!!!

A lot has changed since 2006. Do you peel your apples and bite your oranges unpeeled? Yes, we thought so, dolt.

Now go back and scour the web for more Media Matters propaganda, Reichtard.
LCN Llin

United States

#935619 Jul 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
faux never a surprise but does mislead right wing
TSM

El Paso, TX

#935620 Jul 1, 2013
After returning from Africa Obama’s first order of business should be to’ Resign’ second return his Noble Peace Prize and the Money and return to Kenya the birth place of his father!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 5 min Mr oH 4
Ask Amy 9-21-14 8 min PEllen 5
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Scrutiny 178,171
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min OzRitz 46,797
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 43 min Larissa Hernandez 4,719
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,521
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 69,414
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 98,239
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search