Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
859,481 - 859,500 of 1,098,834 Comments Last updated 1 min ago

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

rich stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
Barry is concerned that our security in Egypt is not adequate ,guess he wants to be on the record this time when the sh*t hits the fan and the Islamofacists kill.
Just think of the momentum that could have been created worldwide had Obama not waited 9 days to respond to the student uprisings in Iran.

What an opportune moment to show support for those students and to take a strong stand of unity behind them.

After 9 days, it didn't seem to matter and certainly didn't have the same impact.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
Senators urge Obama to get tough on Russia, Ecuador over Snowden
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/30/se...
This will be hard for Obama, the Deer in Headlights, when literally no other leaders in the entire world respect the jive-ass punk.
Maybe the Magic Negro is good at asking "Pretty Please with Sugar On Top?"
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Rachel Jeantel is more articulate than ditzy, glamor tramp Megyn Kelly who's on the way out anyway at Fox &Friends--that Megyn Kelly skank made the rounds of all the top FauxNews CEO bedrooms ;she's done.
Bocajew Jean from Queens comes completely unhinged.

Megyn Kelly is an attorney who formerly worked at Jones Day, meaning that she is by definition light years smarter than the clowns prosecuting George Zimmerman.

Ever wonder how OJ was acquitted? Just look at the affirmative action slugs on the prosecution team.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, Pal. That's why a million Egyptians are calling for him to leave.
WP - Egyptian group accuses U.S. of backing Morsi: http://tinyurl.com/lejswcz
"The Egyptian activist group, Tamarod, a chief organizer of Sunday’s rallies, claimed Saturday that it had gathered 22 million signatures in a petition of no confidence for Morsi. It was impossible to verify that number, and the group provided no details.
Ten non-Islamist members of the Islamist-dominated upper house of parliament also used the news conference as an opportunity to announce their resignation, in solidarity with the weekend’s protests."
The Magic Negro is losing friends among Muslim terrorists. What will he do next? Call on Allah?
BTW, the EU is piised at the Boy Messiah.
New NSA spying allegations rile European allies: http://tinyurl.com/mj3mjqy
Huffington - U.S. Spying On Europe: EU Confronts Washington Reports Of Spying On Allies: http://tinyurl.com/p92ysc3
Seems the only friends the Jerk-In-Chief has left are either dead, fictitious, terrorist or in Hell.
What's the Magic Negro going to do?
He can keep on fundraising. But now's probably not a good time. Good thing there's golf.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>It certainly is a straight-forward, honest comment. Rachel Jeantel should be an invited guest commentator on Fox & Friends or get her own reality show on the Bravo TV channel.
She's a black Honey Boo-Boo.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Walgreens Becomes 1st Retail Chain To Diagnose, Treat Chronic Conditions
http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/Stories/2013/...
We best be prepared to get treatment anywhere we can find it.
"Medical care" by amateurs, the way ObamaKare plans to cut costs.

Interesting that this comes from Kaiser, a purveyor of bargain basement third-rate medical care.

Better to treat yourself than go to one of these clowns.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

rich stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I've never heard the lovely Megan say "axed" instead of "asked", any chance you're a lying racist? Are you fantasizing over the bloated, bovine like black liar?
Unlike Moochelle Obama, Megyn Kelly was able to land and maintain a job with a top-tier law firm.

Moochelle was flat out too lazy to do the work.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

obama_the_penius wrote:
<quoted text>
Howz many fwee phomes du ya need????
Galt has changed his mind on Obamaphones now that it is likely that the NSA and the local cops are using the phones to track drug dealers.

Great plan!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
UK's Neville Chamberlain's certainly didn't see Hitler's dark side - until it was too late.
Goebbels was skilled in propaganda techniques, and he and Hitler were extremely popular in Germany in the 1930s. Movies, newspapers and radio fawned over them.
All the while, they were lying about who they were and where they were going. Mussolini, too, was also once wildly popular.
This is the lesson history should teach us:
In all of these cases, people cheered for what eventually brought them misery. They cheered because they were ignorant and ignorant because no one told them the truth.
Those in power allowed no other opinions and lied to them.
If they would have been fully informed, they would have been horrified by that truth.
The NY Times could get firebombed when the Magic Negro orders another Kristallnacht here. Those jerks continue to kiss his sorry azz.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
And, no, LCN, I am not a holocaust denier. Why would you even make that assumption?
LCN has been making that charge from out of nowhere for the past day or two. Bizarre psychotic tripe.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
An exact parallel with today here.
There is nothing promoted about Obama that isn't a lie, and the media is doing the exact same thing today that the German propaganda machine did in Germany in the 30s. A blind person can see it.
It is a chilling experience to watch history repeat itself.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt does not believe that the US has become Nazi Germany...yet.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Medical care" by amateurs, the way ObamaKare plans to cut costs.
Interesting that this comes from Kaiser, a purveyor of bargain basement third-rate medical care.
Better to treat yourself than go to one of these clowns.
Sure hope the cashiers aren't going to do the diagnosing and treating.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

A moment of silence for 19 firefighters who have died fighting a forest fire near Yarnell, Arizona.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure hope the cashiers aren't going to do the diagnosing and treating.
Anything less than a graduate of an accredited American medical school is a scam.

Galt always checks a doctor's credentials.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt does not believe that the US has become Nazi Germany...yet.
Neither do I.

But the mainstream media have most definitely become the propagandists protecting those in power.

Conservatives would be silenced if Obama could have his way...conservatives were labeled "potential threats to democracy" by this president...and conservatives were interrogated by the IRS and the FBI just because of their political persuasion.

But, no, the US has not become Nazi Germany. Nor do I believe it ever will.

But we best not let our guard down. Potential danger is lurking, and the mainstream media only barks a few times and then goes back to sleep. At least they startle a few more Americans first.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything less than a graduate of an accredited American medical school is a scam.
Galt always checks a doctor's credentials.
So far, I'm one of the lucky ones and able to keep my family practitioner. Just crossing my fingers though. Employers still have a few more months before October to give their employees notice they're dropping their health insurance benefits.

Don't think that's going to happen but nothing can be taken for granted these days.
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
ABC News
Jake Tapper
ABC News has obtained an internal State Department email from May 3, 2012, indicating that the State Department denied a request from the security team at the Embassy of Libya to retain a DC-3 airplane in the country to better conduct their duties.
Copied on the email was U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens who was killed in a terrorist attack on the diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya, Sept. 11, 2012, along with three other Americans. That attack has prompted questions about whether the diplomatic personnel in that country were provided with adequate security support.
No one has yet to argue that the DC-3 would have definitively made a difference for the four Americans killed that night. The security team in question, after all, left Libya in August.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/10/...
In all the hubbub of Americans being targeted and interrogated by the IRS and waiting for the evidence to prove or disprove the White House knew about it, Americans were left to die in the hands of terrorists by this administration who then lied about who killed them.
And the media is protecting them by helping them sweep it under the rug.
Jake Tapper?
Really Carol?
I guessed you missed what happened to his credibility.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty much how I felt when I realized just how much information is not being reported and is being withheld by the mainstream media surrounding the events leading up to Benghazi.

I kept thinking why isn't this being reported by every single news source in America? The President and Secretary of State denied requests for help to an embassy and then lied about who killed them.

And then I remembered why. The masses aren't supposed to know.

It really, really bothered me.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Jake Tapper?
Really Carol?
I guessed you missed what happened to his credibility.
The information was reported to ABC News. Anyone could have written the same information in the article.

Do you dismiss the information or just the journalist?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago