Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
859,461 - 859,480 of 1,079,713 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Obama's 100 million dollar trip to Africa is controversial enough, as the U.S. taxpayer has been further burdened during worsening economic conditions at home. To add insult to injury, the illegal 'president' has pledged a minimum of $7 billion dollars to boost access to electricity across parts of Africa...

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/06/obama-ple...
neanderthal

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Republican:
Millions dead in Iraq war!
TRILLIONS BORROWED!l
Talk about handouts!
Bloody hands and Lot's of green!
BIGGEST RIPOFF EVER!
by your guys....the ones you voted for! Idiot!
Hairy, totally reliant on foodstamps and Affirmative Action, and Liberal is no way to go through life!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Aaron Hernandez's mother, Terri, said earlier this week that she believes the guilty party is not her son and that the legal process will exonerate him.

"All I can say is that he will be cleared of all these charges in the end," Hernandez's mother told the Bristol Press on Wednesday, via The AP. "Just let it play out until the end."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/30/deio...
neanderthal

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Being a hypocrite republican,
Millions dead in Iraq!
IN GOD WE TRUST.
Did Iraq or Vietnam attack us? NO. NEVER.
2 made up wars for profits baby!
Far off lands: one jungle, one oil.
Vietnam: 225 BILLION DOLLARS!(60'S dollars!)
Iraq: TRILLIONS! so far. All borrowed.
IN GOD WE TRUST.
Everyone else: we kill your kids in our war, not our kids!
Drop bombs on villages. Billions$!
IN GOD WE TRUST.
Burn in hellllll hypocrites!
Republican trash.
Hairy, having to defend fudge packing homo's, and Liberal is no way to go through life!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
funny, but Morsi won in an election, or did that fact escape you? I don't like Morsi, but he did win in a democratic election and has plenty of supporters
Sure, Pal. That's why a million Egyptians are calling for him to leave.

WP - Egyptian group accuses U.S. of backing Morsi: http://tinyurl.com/lejswcz

"The Egyptian activist group, Tamarod, a chief organizer of Sunday’s rallies, claimed Saturday that it had gathered 22 million signatures in a petition of no confidence for Morsi. It was impossible to verify that number, and the group provided no details.

Ten non-Islamist members of the Islamist-dominated upper house of parliament also used the news conference as an opportunity to announce their resignation, in solidarity with the weekend’s protests."

The Magic Negro is losing friends among Muslim terrorists. What will he do next? Call on Allah?

BTW, the EU is piised at the Boy Messiah.

New NSA spying allegations rile European allies: http://tinyurl.com/mj3mjqy

Huffington - U.S. Spying On Europe: EU Confronts Washington Reports Of Spying On Allies: http://tinyurl.com/p92ysc3

Seems the only friends the Jerk-In-Chief has left are either dead, fictitious, terrorist or in Hell.

What's the Magic Negro going to do?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
and you have proof of that?
BTW I had 2 male college roommates.....
And you still have the Leash Burns to prove it.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
guilt by association.
you know, the same line of crap that you wingnuts throw at Obama.
Heck, the Magic Negro's inviting the Morsi Mob to a Dog Barbeque at the White House is association enough:]
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a big case now in the courts here where two brothers made over $50 million in their pain clinics, both in prison for 17 years, 7 deaths were attributed to their clinics, the two doctors are being charged as well, haven't been sentenced yet. However, the source is the maker of this drug. It's complicated.
Let's get back to your original attack on Walgreen's.

The role of pharmacies is to sell drugs in accordance with doctor's prescriptions, not to insert their value judgments.

If Galt has a prescription from a licensed physician, Galt expects the pharmacy to fill the prescription, no questions asked.

If there is any crime, it is by the doctors and/or the patients, unless there was no valid prescription.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
You watch a LOT of TV:]

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

The truth about Benghazi will never be known by millions of people because only one network provided a detailed and in-depth account of the timeline based on the documentation that was made public.

The part that really got to me was the last letter sent by the embassy requesting more security stressing that conditions were becoming more dangerous, and that last request like the previous others were flatly denied.

This should bother everyone. We have no answers as to why those requests were denied. This, too, should bother everyone.

The silence on the part of the main stream media about this administration's cover up regarding a video and not a terrorist attack and the still unanswered questions as to why those requests for help were denied is withholding the truth. The media withholding the truth is propaganda. Pure and simple.

Why this doesn't bother everyone is beyond me.
obama_the_penius

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Millions on welfare....

Man boy love fests....

Trayvon pot head martin...

Black panther election security

Baby killers.....

Won't or DON'T KNOW HOW to read legislation..

Ambassador killers....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
Obama's 100 million dollar trip to Africa is controversial enough, as the U.S. taxpayer has been further burdened during worsening economic conditions at home. To add insult to injury, the illegal 'president' has pledged a minimum of $7 billion dollars to boost access to electricity across parts of Africa...
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/06/obama-ple...
While at the same time reducing access to affordable electric power in the US.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan was not indicted because there was no proof he was aware of the program.
Now will Progressives continue to complain about investigations or not?
The Bush-Bashing has lost its luster so they are now creeping backward to find another Bash-Victim to exploit.

Sooner or later, they'll reach African Slavery Ships and George Washington, just watch.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they use you often?
Only when they could find a wig and a good, fresh supply of Crisco:]
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, Pal. That's why a million Egyptians are calling for him to leave.
WP - Egyptian group accuses U.S. of backing Morsi: http://tinyurl.com/lejswcz
"The Egyptian activist group, Tamarod, a chief organizer of Sunday’s rallies, claimed Saturday that it had gathered 22 million signatures in a petition of no confidence for Morsi. It was impossible to verify that number, and the group provided no details.
Ten non-Islamist members of the Islamist-dominated upper house of parliament also used the news conference as an opportunity to announce their resignation, in solidarity with the weekend’s protests."
The Magic Negro is losing friends among Muslim terrorists. What will he do next? Call on Allah?
BTW, the EU is piised at the Boy Messiah.
New NSA spying allegations rile European allies: http://tinyurl.com/mj3mjqy
Huffington - U.S. Spying On Europe: EU Confronts Washington Reports Of Spying On Allies: http://tinyurl.com/p92ysc3
Seems the only friends the Jerk-In-Chief has left are either dead, fictitious, terrorist or in Hell.
What's the Magic Negro going to do?
Barack Hussein will protect his Egyptian puppet.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
He was, huh? How many bridges have people sold to you?
I can see we have a real bright one here!
Must be all that experience and wisdom you have?
Baawwaahhhh!!!!
Don't worry, you will make a fine, misinformed, ignorant Democrat. They love your type.
Just hand him a pencil, a ballot and a Quarter Pounder With Cheese.
obama_the_penius

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Beer summits

Condor killing wind turbines

Licking the scrotums of illegal aliens for votes...

Billions of dollars flushed on solar panels...
How do u spell idiots:
Fdr

Jfk

Lbj

Hrc

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"yuck"
"shinning electr0n" is indeed filled with hubris, he is confident, confident that airheads like you will continue to rant, rave and say nothing. You on the other hand are full ofshit.
Peace
KMA
Drop the hubris stuff. I would prefer you use 'haughtiness' to describe my arrogant pride:]
obama_the_penius

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
Aaron Hernandez's mother, Terri, said earlier this week that she believes the guilty party is not her son and that the legal process will exonerate him.
"All I can say is that he will be cleared of all these charges in the end," Hernandez's mother told the Bristol Press on Wednesday, via The AP. "Just let it play out until the end."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/30/deio...
Every minority in prison is innocent..

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

ABC News
Jake Tapper

ABC News has obtained an internal State Department email from May 3, 2012, indicating that the State Department denied a request from the security team at the Embassy of Libya to retain a DC-3 airplane in the country to better conduct their duties.

Copied on the email was U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens who was killed in a terrorist attack on the diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya, Sept. 11, 2012, along with three other Americans. That attack has prompted questions about whether the diplomatic personnel in that country were provided with adequate security support.

No one has yet to argue that the DC-3 would have definitively made a difference for the four Americans killed that night. The security team in question, after all, left Libya in August.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/10/...

In all the hubbub of Americans being targeted and interrogated by the IRS and waiting for the evidence to prove or disprove the White House knew about it, Americans were left to die in the hands of terrorists by this administration who then lied about who killed them.

And the media is protecting them by helping them sweep it under the rug.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info