Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#935592 Jul 1, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Their admiration for Hitler seems telling
Nazism spelled Liberalism; A unique variety of fascism that incorporates biological racism and antisemitism.

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#935593 Jul 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
USA Today...
Another incredulous source, dufus.
Gallup says Bush has an approval of 47 percent.
If I have to believe either Gallup or USA Today, it's no contest.
But, keep coming with the propaganda. It gets humorous.
how much 'propaganda'?

must be 10 different polls from then that all say the same.

so now find me one that says that Obama has a 25% approval rating.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/116500/presidentia...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#935594 Jul 1, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
O'Reilly is fun to follow as he watches his rating and changes on immigration. He may change with the wind on NSA as well as security seems popular with GOP, except with conservative trolls.
O'Reilly is always a day late & dollar short (so to speak) on having sound judgment about issues. He is a late bloomer, but usually get's it right when it's too late.

You wingnuts on the other hand, never get it.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#935595 Jul 1, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Love your honesty but, the truth is, we were fighting a losing battle from the start. If the Arab jihadist were held up in caves, America should've won the war already, given the fact we built the tunnels in the caves &, all we had to do is bomb the hell out of those mountains. Bin Laden also wouldn't have had such easy access to the Pakistan border if he were held up in caves. I don't give any president credit for what go on on the ground in a war. That's what the Generals are for. I do give Obama credit for refocusing like a laser on bin Laden because, Bush was so unsuccessful in his efforts, he gave up looking for him & deemed him unimportant. That was the reason for invading Afghanistan in the first place. You've already given Bush his blame for his part in the housing crisis. Now add the tax cuts & 2 wars (unfunded),& you have the man that single handedly took down the empire he sworn to defend!
Define "win".
In my mind, we win when the Arab jihad surrenders to the Armed Forces of the United States of America.
Their only refuge was the hinterlands of Pakistan with Bush in office. Coincidentally, Pakistan is the country that harbored bin Laden.
Compare that with today when we have the same Arab jihad that killed 3000 Americans on 9/11(2001) in the White House every day, and the Islamist Terrorist Empire that stretched unbroken from the Atlantic shores of Morocco to the Afghan-Tibet border that Bush decimated has been re-established and connected again with the help of the Obama administration.

This won't end until the Arab jihad surrenders to the Armed Forces of the United States. That's the truth.
And, with the president being one of the Islamist terrorists, that's unlikely to happen any time soon.
This war will continue as long as the Democrats and the Islamist jihad want to destroy the United States.
Nothing has changed since the Cold War when the Democrats outright joined the communists and did everything they could to help them defeat the United States and end our existence as a constitutional republic. The Democrats are still a friend of any enemy of the United States.

How many members of SEAL Team Six that participated in the bin Laden raid are still alive? We know what happened to the other part of SEAL Team Six on their very next "secret" mission when the helicopter descended to the "secret" location to disembark the team right into the sights of a lone Taliban/Al Qaeda waiting for them there with a rocket launcher.
If Obama and Vallerie Jarrett had any clue the mission to kill bin Laden was even happening, that would have been the story there, too.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#935596 Jul 1, 2013
Buroc Millhouse Obama wrote:
<quoted text>
Where'd you dig up this propaganda piece for you copy & paste job, libtard? Media Matters or some other known corrupt partisan rag?
The difference now is that under an unethical Democrat President, Democrats have clearly demonstrated how they mishandle the data and abuse the power entrusted in our government.
Huge difference. O'Reilly is correct. We may have to live with increased danger & less safety as long as people vote for Democrats who make giving up our privacy equally harmful to society as terrorists.
Now that we have know liars and power abusers in the White House running the Executive Branch, Congress needs to put checks in place to stop criminal activity coming from the White House & Democrats.
another with mandatory Bush amnesia.

i bet you guys hate Google.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#935597 Jul 1, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Their admiration for Hitler seems telling
60 million abortions and Nazi eugenics is not exactly a biological love affair you have for children ehh.. Patrick??...

It's the culture..
Jane Says

New York, NY

#935598 Jul 1, 2013
'Team Obama’s play date with jihad

Forget Paula Deen. There are far more dangerous bigots & poisonous haters spoiling the American landscape. They cook up violent rhetoric & murderous plots against our troops, our citizens & our allies 24/7. & THEY HAVE DIRECT ACCESS TO THE WHITE HOUSE.

The Investigative Project on Terrorism just blew the whistle on the Obama administration’s latest flirtation with Muslim jihad. Sheikh Abdullah bin Bayyah bragged on his Web site that he had met with Team Obama on June 13.

IPT reported that bin Bayyah was invited by National Security Council official Gayle Smith “to learn from you & we need to be looking for new mechanisms to communicate with you & the Association of Muslim Scholars.”

Someone associated with bin Bayyah deleted an online reference to the meeting, but the Internet is forever. The White House has now ’fessed up to the confab. According to Fox News, a senior official spun the troubling event as a discussion about “poverty, global health efforts & bin Bayyah’s own efforts to speak out against al Qaeda.”

Bin Bayyah’s moderate costume shouldn’t fool anyone. This SHARIA THUG, who has worked with the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation to boost his progressive-friendly cred, lobbied the United Nations to outlaw all mockery & criticism of Allah.

He is a top lieutenant of Muslim Brotherhood spiritual leader Yusuf Qaradawi, who exhorts followers to kill every last Jew; sanctioned suicide bombings & the killing of our soldiers; expressed support for executing apostates & stoning gays; & declared that the “US is an enemy of Islam.”

As jihad watchdogs have reported, THIS ADMNISTRATION HAS ROLLED OUT THE RED CARPET for dozens of Muslim Brotherhood officers, flacks & sympathizers.

IPT noted last year:“White House visitor logs show that top US policy-makers are soliciting & receiving advice from people who, at best, view the war on terrorism as an unchecked war on Muslims.

These persons’ perspectives & preferred policies handcuff law enforcement & weaken our resolve when it comes to confronting terrorism.”

No kidding.'

but i'm predicting that the obots in typical blind fashion will invoke the Bush-Saudis-leaving-on-a-plane -after 9/11 as if that excuses Obammy's Jimmy Carter-esque permanent bend over position,

and that Fox is reporting it, because we should we wait for the main stream media to be unbiased and report anything that shows the true goals of THE ONE.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#935599 Jul 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
USA Today...
Another incredulous source, dufus.
You want a source, one is provided.

Then you stomp around like a jackazzzzzz!

99% disapproved of Bush.

1% republican trash loved the guy:
He handed them $50 million each!

Tax cuts for billionaires! Millionaires!

Is this fantasyland?

Loot the treasury to enrich those ALREADY RICH?

DURING WAR.

Ohhhhhhhhhh man: Republicans special kind of crazy.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#935600 Jul 1, 2013
Fox & Friends Outraged Over NSA Wiretapping They Supported Under Pres. Bush (Video)

"Let’s call it the terrorist surveillance program," said Kilmeade on Jan. 25, 2006. "That would be a lot easier."

“And more accurate,” Doocy added.

“Yeah, more accurate too,” Kilmeade agreed.“If you’re for the NSA wiretapping without going to the FISA court, I guess warrantless, then most likely you’re Republican. If you are against it, you most likely are a Democrat.”

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/politics/forei...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#935601 Jul 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
how much 'propaganda'?
must be 10 different polls from then that all say the same.
so now find me one that says that Obama has a 25% approval rating.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/116500/presidentia...
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#935602 Jul 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
In response to one of your posts earlier about Hillary's "what difference does it make" comment, I wanted to say that the difference it makes is she knew full well she lied for a political power grab, had no answers as to why that embassy was abandoned and was not truthful about who did.
A disgraceful display of incompetency and cowardice.
Different screen name same old lies. Not even the intelligence community was certain what caused the attack . In the end the motivation behind the attack was and still is irrelevant. There was no embassy abandoned Carol, the embassy in Tripoli was still open and operating.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#935603 Jul 1, 2013
I'm going to post this again, in case all the Democrat frauds here pretend to not know who's side they are actuall on.

Obama is arming the Islamist terrorists at war with anything not Wahhabist, and the very people that killed 3000 Americans and started a global war.

For those who get their news from only the media:

Well, what's going on in Syria?

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/06/20220-c...

Here are Obama's friends chopping off someone's head only because he's a Christian.

Oh, yeah. We're not the stupidest country in the world....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#935604 Jul 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
sonicmoron say's there is No God yet google acts like one. Praise Google. Allah Akbar!

It's the culture...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#935605 Jul 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I know an apple is not the same as an orange. You on the other hand, do not. 1/4 of your brain (the common sense part) is dead.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#935606 Jul 1, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
You want a source, one is provided.
Then you stomp around like a jackazzzzzz!
99% disapproved of Bush.
1% republican trash loved the guy:
He handed them $50 million each!
Tax cuts for billionaires! Millionaires!
Is this fantasyland?
Loot the treasury to enrich those ALREADY RICH?
DURING WAR.
Ohhhhhhhhhh man: Republicans special kind of crazy.
How many members of SEAL Team Six that participated in the bin Laden raid are still alive? We know what happened to the other part of SEAL Team Six on their very next "secret" mission when the helicopter descended to the "secret" location to disembark the team right into the sights of a lone Taliban/Al Qaeda waiting for them there with a rocket launcher.

If Obama and Vallerie Jarrett had any clue the mission to kill bin Laden was even happening, that would have been the story there, too.

Obama is a friend to any enemy of the United States.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#935607 Jul 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
All good Marxist sheep believe their handler's propaganda. It's why sonicmoron remains on an urban ghetto preserve.

It's the culture..
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#935608 Jul 1, 2013
Mindless Robot propaganda post # 3 for today!- ROTFLMAO!!!
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox & Friends Outraged Over NSA Wiretapping They Supported Under Pres. Bush (Video)
"Let’s call it the terrorist surveillance program," said Kilmeade on Jan. 25, 2006. "That would be a lot easier."
“Yeah, more accurate too,” Kilmeade agreed.“If you’re for the NSA wiretapping without going to the FISA court, I guess warrantless, then most likely you’re Republican. If you are against it, you most likely are a Democrat.”
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#935609 Jul 1, 2013
The ranting of a raving mad lunatic:
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Different screen name same old lies. Not even the intelligence community was certain what caused the attack . In the end the motivation behind the attack was and still is irrelevant. There was no embassy abandoned Carol, the embassy in Tripoli was still open and operating.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#935610 Jul 1, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you late for work PDUPONT or did RealDave lay you off?

It's the culture...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#935611 Jul 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
You left this sentence out, Propaganda Queen"

"According to --> MediaMatters.org <--, Kilmeade and Doocy defending the seizing of phone records by the NSA in 2006 under Bush."

Idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 55 min wojar 181,707
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 70,988
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 4 hr Sublime1 19
Deat Abby 12-16 5 hr Mister Tonka 51
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr TRD 68,875
sexting on whatsapp 7 hr cute_bwoy 1
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 8 hr Taint Shield 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info