Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#935530 Jul 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
My topix name had to be changed not by choice. Someone on here read Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" and isolated, targeted and tried to destroy the enemy.
The truth seems to be the enemy - or any facsimile thereof.
Obama publicly went after Fox when he was still a na´ve on-the-job trainee until someone with experience told him that was a "Nixon-like no-no".
He censored Fox from press meetings until the liberal media who still had a few brain cells left told him that was a "Marxist-like no-no".
He has such thin skin that in an interview he said Fox was his only opposition and that they had a "big bullhorn". Poor baby. Someone in the press didn't like him.
You should try and get out more. And, politically speaking, grow up while you're at it.
Well Carol the biggest practitioners of Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" is your precious Tea Party.
* Rule 1: Power is not only what you have, but what an opponent thinks you have. If your organization is small, hide your numbers in the dark and raise a din that will make everyone think you have many more people than you do.
* Rule 2: Never go outside the experience of your people. The result is confusion, fear, and retreat.
* Rule 3: Whenever possible, go outside the experience of an opponent. Here you want to cause confusion, fear, and retreat.
* Rule 4: Make opponents live up to their own book of rules. "You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity."
* Rule 5: Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It's hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.
* Rule 6: A good tactic is one your people enjoy. "If your people aren't having a ball doing it, there is something very wrong with the tactic."
* Rule 7: A tactic that drags on for too long becomes a drag. Commitment may become ritualistic as people turn to other issues.
* Rule 8: Keep the pressure on. Use different tactics and actions and use all events of the period for your purpose. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this that will cause the opposition to react to your advantage."
* Rule 9: The threat is more terrifying than the thing itself.
* Rule 10: The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative. Avoid being trapped by an opponent or an interviewer who says, "Okay, what would you do?"
* Rule 11: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, polarize it. Don't try to attack abstract corporations or bureaucracies. Identify a responsible individual. Ignore attempts to shift or spread the blame.
If isolating and destroying means that someone points out your bald faced lies then I plead guilty.
Your assertion that the White House censored Fox from press meetings is totally without evidence.
LCN Llin

United States

#935531 Jul 1, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
UK's Neville Chamberlain's certainly didn't see Hitler's dark side - until it was too late.
Goebbels was skilled in propaganda techniques, and he and Hitler were extremely popular in Germany in the 1930s. Movies, newspapers and radio fawned over them.
All the while, they were lying about who they were and where they were going. Mussolini, too, was also once wildly popular.
This is the lesson history should teach us:
In all of these cases, people cheered for what eventually brought them misery. They cheered because they were ignorant and ignorant because no one told them the truth.
Those in power allowed no other opinions and lied to them.
If they would have been fully informed, they would have been horrified by that truth.
Chamberlain and the UK conservatives were attempting to to get Hitler to attack Russia. Instead Hitler signed an alliance with Stalin and attacked Poland an ally of Britain and France. With your vast knowledge on World War II you understand what happen next ...

Your "dark side of Hitler", a surprise to you, continues to expose your knowledge of World War II, such that it is. The more you post on Hitler the more amusing it becomes. Holocaust deniers write the same narrative that you post regarding Hitler.
-
Consider that Galt has never come to your defense on this!

Name one book you have read on World War II or a book you have read on Hitler

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#935532 Jul 1, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of crap. The NSA program is targeting terrorist groups just like it did under the Bush administration. Your assertion that the Obama administration is targeting political enemies and paying of FISA judges is pure fantasy without a shred of evidence to back it up.
Went right over your empty head.

Again, succinctly: it is not so much a matter of what but a matter of degree.

Try again:]

Lapeer, MI

#935533 Jul 1, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
For those who get their news from only the media:
Well, what's going on in Syria?
http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/06/20220-c...
Here are Obama's friends chopping off someone's head only because he's a Christian.
Oh, yeah. We're not the stupidest country in the world....
We're not the stupidest country in the world....

...we just have the dumbest leader.....

Lapeer, MI

#935534 Jul 1, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Chamberlain and the UK conservatives were attempting to to get Hitler to attack Russia. Instead Hitler signed an alliance with Stalin and attacked Poland an ally of Britain and France. With your vast knowledge on World War II you understand what happen next ...
Your "dark side of Hitler", a surprise to you, continues to expose your knowledge of World War II, such that it is. The more you post on Hitler the more amusing it becomes. Holocaust deniers write the same narrative that you post regarding Hitler.
-
The more you post on Hitler the more amusing it becomes.

Heck, the more you post on *anything* the more amusing it becomes.

You are the product of one of those re-education camps, right?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#935535 Jul 1, 2013
Bush Defends Internet Surveillance Program, Says Civil Liberties Guaranteed

"I put that program in place to protect the country," Bush said in an interview with CNN. "One of the certainties was that civil liberties were guaranteed."

Bush, who is in Zambia on a two-country trip to Africa, told CNN that he believes the Obama administration "will deal" with the consequences of former defense contractor Edward Snowden's leaks, refusing to criticize President Obama over allegations of government intrusion into citizens' privacy.

"I think there needs to be a balance, and as the President explained, there is a proper balance," he said.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/b...

more stuff you won't hear on FOX.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#935536 Jul 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
We're not the stupidest country in the world....
...we just have the dumbest leader.....
And the fact that you can say that with a straight face is like, hitch hiking through your dead mind. You can be no more than 4yrs old to make a comment like that. Were you alive during the Bush 43 years?

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#935537 Jul 1, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything less than a graduate of an accredited American medical school is a scam.
Galt always checks a doctor's credentials.
So Galt would never have gone to Rand Paul.

Lapeer, MI

#935538 Jul 1, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
-
Still stuck on that 'Holocaust denier' BS, eh?

You probably argue with that azzhole in the bathroom mirror, too.

Lapeer, MI

#935539 Jul 1, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> And the fact that you can say that with a straight face is like, hitch hiking through your dead mind. You can be no more than 4yrs old to make a comment like that. Were you alive during the Bush 43 years?
"...is like, hitch hiking through your dead mind"?????

Hee, Hee.

"...the Bush 43 years?"!!!

You must be using false drugs again, Doodette.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#935541 Jul 1, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Carol the biggest practitioners of Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" is your precious Tea Party.
* Rule 1: Power is not only what you have, but what an opponent thinks you have. If your organization is small, hide your numbers in the dark and raise a din that will make everyone think you have many more people than you do.
* Rule 2: Never go outside the experience of your people. The result is confusion, fear, and retreat.
* Rule 3: Whenever possible, go outside the experience of an opponent. Here you want to cause confusion, fear, and retreat.
* Rule 4: Make opponents live up to their own book of rules. "You can kill them with this, for they can no more obey their own rules than the Christian church can live up to Christianity."
* Rule 5: Ridicule is man's most potent weapon. It's hard to counterattack ridicule, and it infuriates the opposition, which then reacts to your advantage.
* Rule 6: A good tactic is one your people enjoy. "If your people aren't having a ball doing it, there is something very wrong with the tactic."
* Rule 7: A tactic that drags on for too long becomes a drag. Commitment may become ritualistic as people turn to other issues.
* Rule 8: Keep the pressure on. Use different tactics and actions and use all events of the period for your purpose. "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition. It is this that will cause the opposition to react to your advantage."
* Rule 10: The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative. Avoid being trapped by an opponent or an interviewer who says, "Okay, what would you do?"
* Rule 11: Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, polarize it. Don't try to attack abstract corporations or bureaucracies. Identify a responsible individual. Ignore attempts to shift or spread the blame.
If isolating and destroying means that someone points out your bald faced lies then I plead guilty.
Your assertion that the White House censored Fox from press meetings is totally without evidence.
I still say that it's a rewrite of the Hull-Dobbs by the steps method for selling cars.

Lapeer, MI

#935542 Jul 1, 2013
IMHO, the Magic Negro set up the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt but, just like in Benghazi, Putin stepped in to make the Boy Messiah look like the azzhole that he is.

Muslim Brotherhood HQ is burning......

"Wait until after I'm elected in November. I can be a lot more flexible"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ......

Being a Court Jester bent over a barrel with his pants down in *Definitely* more flexible:]

Lapeer, MI

#935543 Jul 1, 2013
is

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#935544 Jul 1, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention this one little gem from Saul Alinsky:

"An organizer working in and for an open society is in an ideological dilemma to begin with, he does not have a fixed truth -- truth to him is relative and changing...."

There is no significance to truth to Democrats. That's why we now have a candidate for the biggest fraud to have ever existed as president.
Re-evaluate your last statement... and then come with more of your indoctrinated propaganda.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#935545 Jul 1, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Bush Defends Internet Surveillance Program, Says Civil Liberties Guaranteed
"I put that program in place to protect the country," Bush said in an interview with CNN. "One of the certainties was that civil liberties were guaranteed."
Bush, who is in Zambia on a two-country trip to Africa, told CNN that he believes the Obama administration "will deal" with the consequences of former defense contractor Edward Snowden's leaks, refusing to criticize President Obama over allegations of government intrusion into citizens' privacy.
"I think there needs to be a balance, and as the President explained, there is a proper balance," he said.
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/b...
more stuff you won't hear on FOX.
Since when did you start thinking bush was a greaat president?
LCN Llin

United States

#935546 Jul 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"...is like, hitch hiking through your dead mind"?????
Hee, Hee.
"...the Bush 43 years?"!!!
You must be using false drugs again, Doodette.
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
LCN Llin

United States

#935547 Jul 1, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> And the fact that you can say that with a straight face is like, hitch hiking through your dead mind. You can be no more than 4yrs old to make a comment like that. Were you alive during the Bush 43 years?
Good morning....
Republicans still having problems with unity.
Ronald Reagan would be spinning in his grave at these clowns
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#935548 Jul 1, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
IMHO, the Magic Negro set up the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt but, just like in Benghazi, Putin stepped in to make the Boy Messiah look like the azzhole that he is.
Muslim Brotherhood HQ is burning......
"Wait until after I'm elected in November. I can be a lot more flexible"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ......
Being a Court Jester bent over a barrel with his pants down in *Definitely* more flexible:]
burning?

Mitt will be upset.

Lapeer, MI

#935549 Jul 1, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
Your most instructive epiphanies were gleaned off of shithouse walls, Doodette. Urban ones.
LCN Llin

United States

#935550 Jul 1, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So Galt would never have gone to Rand Paul.
Good Morning...
Rand Paul is out against Snowden.
Media elite types still running the GOP ..McCain is doing his best.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min JOEL 70,996
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 29 min Grau 68,881
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr Guru 181,755
Marcus Bachmann acts like a sissy 3 hr LOL 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr _Zoey_ 4,913
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 5 hr Le Duped 7
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr market indicators 98,836
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web