Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,968)

Showing posts 859,341 - 859,360 of1,036,284
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

South Africa High Court War Crimes Case against US President Barack Obama
The Muslim Lawyers Association (MLA) brought an application to court on Tuesday, 25 June 2013, to charge US President Barack Obama with a number of crimes, before he enters South Africa on Friday, 28 June 2013.

The North Gauteng High Court today found that the merits of the matter could not be heard as it was not deemed to be sufficiently ‘urgent’. This is despite the imminent arrival of Obama in South Africa this week. However, the (MLA) will continue to pursue the matter through the ordinary course of the courts.

Given the sheer magnitude, gravity, extent and degree of these crimes, as well as the unrelenting vigour with which the Obama Administration continues to commit them, the MLA intends to pursue the review application in accordance with the normal court time periods applicable.

“It is regrettable for the court not to have adjudicated on the merits of the ‘Obama Docket’ at an expedient time when Obama’s visit to the Republic is imminent”, states MLA spokesperson, Attorney Yousha Tayob.

The Obama Docket contains:

- evidence of indiscriminate killing of civilians by the use of USA military drones

- a public acknowledgment by Obama that he authorised the extra judicial assassinations of US citizens and that civilians have been killed by drone attacks authorised by him

- evidence of the continued incarceration without trial of persons detained at Guantanamo Bay and other US detention facilities, and

- evidence that the United States has engaged in rendition programmes contrary
to the prescripts of the norms and standards of International Law.

“South Africa has adopted and ratified the Rome Statute into our law and is therefore obliged to fulfil both its domestic and international responsibilities”, adds Tayob.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
Everyone wants social security disability?
Why the lawyers?
They know it is a scam.
When 99 weeks of unemployment are exhausted in the current Obama Depression, Obama voters are encouraged to apply for SSI to remain on the payroll.
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Link for above post

http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/domesti...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Fortunately for the US, we didn't elect Romney, so from one perspective we dodge a lack of leadership bullet.
We know that already too---we're all STILL experiencing the continued economic and lack of leadership suffering because of it.
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
How Complacency, Complicity of Black Misleadership Class Led to Supreme Court Evisceration of the Voting Rights Act
Did the Supreme Court kneecapping of the Voting Rights Act have to happen? Could black leadership have seen it coming and prevented it? Why didn't they, and what can we do now?A freshman senator, Barack Obama was assigned right away to the Foreign Affairs and Judiciary Committees, prestigious assignments coveted by senators of many years' seniority. The Judiciary Committee interviews, questions, and passes or rejects all presidential nominations to the US Supreme Court. While Obama sat on that committee, the nominations of Samuel Alito for associate justice and John Roberts for chief justice were considered.
It was no secret that both Alito and Roberts were committed right wing extremists, and associated with the Federalist Society, a fraternity of lawyers founded in 1982 dedicated to repealing social security, the New Deal, antitrust law, the FDA, consumer protections and civil rights legislation of all sorts, basically civilized and civilizing reform passed in the 20th century. Though the Federalist Society does not disclose its membership, Roberts appeared in their 1997-98 leadership directory, and after his ascent to the high court, Alito has been an honored guest at more than one Federalist Society event.
As a former president of the Harvard Law Review, Senator Obama was intimately familiar with the goals and objectives of the Federalist Society. Grassroots Democratic activists besieged Senators Obama and Kerry, both on the Judiciary Committee, to vote against Alito and Roberts, if need be to lead a filibuster against them.
Obama and Kerry said just enough encouraging words to get the pressure off themselves, then repudiated the idea of a filibuster altogether. When the nominees came before the committee, they passed up the opportunity to grill them on their Federalist Society associations and what this might tell about their expected rulings from the bench on civil rights and other questions, opting to ask softball questions instead. Obama's decision on the Senate Judiciary Committee not to fight, filibuster or meaningfully oppose the advancement of neo-segregationist Federalist Society thugs Alito and Roberts to the Supreme Court guaranteed the virtual nullification of the Voting Rights Act which has now occurred.
I see you're passing a lot of gas too.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
El Nino, La Nina,'unlikely to make appearance in 2013'
It's a regional thing.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what I am talking about. Don't project your ignorance onto me.
The current payback period is what is keeping many from going the way of solar.
Businesses have installed solar.
I never said the decision was a slam dunk for everyone.
I said Galt was an idiot for claiming it did not work outside the Southwest.
Try to keep up.
Solar power is a good investment for those who think timeshares are a good investment.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Obama Called “War Criminal” and “Hypocrite of the Century” in The Irish Parliament
Statement of Clare Daly, TD Dublin North
’Now, I ask you, is this person going for the hypocrite of the century award? Because we have to call things by their right names, and the reality is that by any serious examination, this man is a war criminal.

He has just announced his decision to supply arms to the Syrian opposition, including the jihadists, fueling the destabilization of that region and continuing to undermine secularism and knock back conditions for women
Whatever

Scottsbluff, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Rachel Jeantel is a complete idiot. The states star witness. LMFAO... She will win Zimmerman the Tray Martin' case..
It's the culture...
What is with the younger generation and mumbling?

A niece of mine picked up a teen from the airport and brought him back home. I was there with my sister when he arrived. My sister asked him how things was going.

He responded, but we both-my sister and I- looked at each other. No way to respond back -couldn't understand a thing he said.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Rachel Jeantel is a complete idiot. The states star witness. LMFAO... She will win Zimmerman the Tray Martin' case..
It's the culture...
When the star witness for the state is a stereotypical racist who portrays Saint Trayvon as a racist...
Aunt Bettie Lou

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
EVERYTHING that have happened since 2008 is BARAK OBAMAS RESPONSIBILITY GRADE C-
Your other posts made you sound like a jackass. What's up with your placing blame where it belongs?

His grade is an F. Maybe that's it. You gave him a passing grade.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
so is President George Bush still in the tea party republican party?
Missed most of your whining this morning as was at the library.
Unlike nomabas library in Penna, they still have books.
Bless yer heart lol
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Obama has shown he’s ‘In Over His Head’ dealing with Crisis!! In the Snowden Crisis ‘Obama’ said he hasn't called the Chinese and Russians about the man wanted by the U.S. government sort of like not calling Panetta /Clinton during Benghazi!! Then the President said “I’m not going to be scrambling jets to get a 29-year-old hacker" same approach Obama and his administration used in Benghazi because of his Incompetence we have Four Dead Americans!!
You people are ignorant enough to talk like you're in the loop. You couldn't even tell me what going on in local affairs! The CIA can keep secrets & it's fine with you because they tell you it's for the sake of America. The black president does it &, you're ready to have a heart attack. Since you want to okay investigator, investigate why was ambassador Stevens in benghazi without his security detail not at the consulate. The answer to the question you wish to know, probably lies into the in the result of that investigation & probably why Obama didn't dispatch an emergency rescue team. He probably had no business there in the first place. 1st rule of the CIA," don't get caught!"
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What is with the younger generation and mumbling?
A niece of mine picked up a teen from the airport and brought him back home. I was there with my sister when he arrived. My sister asked him how things was going.
He responded, but we both-my sister and I- looked at each other. No way to respond back -couldn't understand a thing he said.
It's the culture...
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Obama Overtly supports Al-Qaeda, Provides Terrorists with Chemical Weapons’controversial role the Obama administration plays in the Syrian conflict and the possibility that the US Head of State not only cooperates with Al-Qaeda and other terrorist organizations but also supplies them with chemical weapons.If we look at various media reports, including CNN but it is also acknowledged in Israeli media, the rebels namely Al-Nusra are in possession of chemical weapons but moreover it is acknowledged that western forces are actually training Al-Nusra rebels in Jordan and Turkey and this is confirmed by a December 9 CNN report.

We had subsequently the report of the United Nations independent mission which confirms that rebel forces are in possession of sarin nerve gas and the United Nations human rights investigators actually made a statement to that effect and refuted the accusations that government forces were in possession of chemical weapons.

In fact what they said is that the rebels were in possession of chemical weapons.

Then we also had a Turkish police report, which essentially confirmed these previous reports, the fact that the Al-Nusra terrorists who are supported by the Western military alliance, they were arrested with sarin gas in their possession.

we are beyond the issue as to whether Obama is supporting Al-Qaeda. John Kerry is directly in contacts with commanders, which are in link with Al-Qaeda rebels. We’ve got a fairly large documentation to the effect that weapons and money are being channeled to the rebels and that these rebels actually are on the US state department list of terrorist organizations.

So, what I am saying essentially is that these Al-Qaeda affiliated organizations are not longer supported covertly by the CIA, they are supported overtly by the US president and the Secretary of State who is in touch with commanders of that terrorist force, in particular the main intermediary is a General Idriss who is with the Free Syrian Army and who is in constant contact with the rebels.

But what I think we should understand is that Obama administration and its allies are harboring a terrorist organization which is on the state department list and that means that president Obama and Secretary of State John Kerry could under the US law be held responsible: And I quote the document of the state department “knowingly providing or attempting or conspiring to provide material support or resources to or engaging in transactions with Al-Nusra front”
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> You people are ignorant enough to talk like you're in the loop. You couldn't even tell me what going on in local affairs! The CIA can keep secrets & it's fine with you because they tell you it's for the sake of America. The black president does it &, you're ready to have a heart attack. Since you want to okay investigator, investigate why was ambassador Stevens in benghazi without his security detail not at the consulate. The answer to the question you wish to know, probably lies into the in the result of that investigation & probably why Obama didn't dispatch an emergency rescue team. He probably had no business there in the first place. 1st rule of the CIA," don't get caught!"
The CIA reports to Obama.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>No, Joe Lieberman was a registered Republican before he switched party affiliation status to 'Independent'.The GOP's own turning away from and hostility towards moderate ,'RINO' conservatives forced many honest, progressive conservatives to flee the GOP.
You might need to pull yer azz outa Homers delusions of fwe flowing majikla still waters.

Seriously.

Mr Joe was NEVER a republican. You idiot.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

so that essentially what I am contending is that Obama is in violation of the Patriot Act, he is in violation of US anti-terrorist legislation and in fact the US government is in blatant violation of its own counter-terrorism legislation while waging a so-called war on terrorism.

You can’t wage a war on terrorism and then provide support to the terrorists.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Fed changing course once again, plans to step up juicing in face of weak economy.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Judged:

Aunt Bettie Lou wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorance is bliss.
You oughta know.

For all your hand wringing and attempts at argument the end result is an emotional appeal that has no business in law.

Weep all you want for the "little lost souls" the bottom line is humans are our most renewable resource. When you can demonstrate that abortions result in an unrecoverable loss to individuals or humankind then you'll have an argument.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 859,341 - 859,360 of1,036,284
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

106 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min JOEL COOL DUDE 65,500
Abby 4-23 5 min squishymama 13
Amy 4-23 8 min PEllen 22
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min mdbuilder 43,125
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min Stina2 96,212
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 16 min Dream Crystal 7,554
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 19 min Dream Crystal 1,024
ask amy 4-22 1 hr Sublime1 67
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••