Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#935485 Jun 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
ABC News
Jake Tapper
ABC News has obtained an internal State Department email from May 3, 2012, indicating that the State Department denied a request from the security team at the Embassy of Libya to retain a DC-3 airplane in the country to better conduct their duties.
Copied on the email was U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens who was killed in a terrorist attack on the diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya, Sept. 11, 2012, along with three other Americans. That attack has prompted questions about whether the diplomatic personnel in that country were provided with adequate security support.
No one has yet to argue that the DC-3 would have definitively made a difference for the four Americans killed that night. The security team in question, after all, left Libya in August.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/10/...
In all the hubbub of Americans being targeted and interrogated by the IRS and waiting for the evidence to prove or disprove the White House knew about it, Americans were left to die in the hands of terrorists by this administration who then lied about who killed them.
And the media is protecting them by helping them sweep it under the rug.
Jake Tapper?
Really Carol?
I guessed you missed what happened to his credibility.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#935486 Jun 30, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a chilling experience to watch history repeat itself.
That's pretty much how I felt when I realized just how much information is not being reported and is being withheld by the mainstream media surrounding the events leading up to Benghazi.

I kept thinking why isn't this being reported by every single news source in America? The President and Secretary of State denied requests for help to an embassy and then lied about who killed them.

And then I remembered why. The masses aren't supposed to know.

It really, really bothered me.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#935487 Jun 30, 2013
GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Jake Tapper?
Really Carol?
The information was reported to ABC News. Anyone could have written the same information in the article.

Do you dismiss the information or just the journalist?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#935488 Jun 30, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
http://www.mrconse rvative.com/2013/0 6/20220-christian- priest-behead-in-s yria-as-crowd-chee rs-takes-pictures/
And why don't the Liberal Media Mules present this? They cover for the Magic Negro come Hell or High Water.

They'd rather write about gay marriage, Hollywood and our illustrious Green President yet hide everything else the Scumbag-In-Chief does.

These primal dog-eating Allah-freak throwbacks are going to get my tax money via the Magic Negro and there's nothing I can do about it.

While he and his cow parade around the African bush....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#935491 Jun 30, 2013
GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Jake Tapper?
Really Carol?
Hit the road, you miserable child-molesting teacher wannabe.
LCN Llin

United States

#935492 Jun 30, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck, the Magic Negro's inviting the Morsi Mob to a Dog Barbeque at the White House is association enough:]
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LCN Llin

United States

#935493 Jun 30, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a big case now in the courts here where two brothers made over $50 million in their pain clinics, both in prison for 17 years, 7 deaths were attributed to their clinics, the two doctors are being charged as well, haven't been sentenced yet. However, the source is the maker of this drug. It's complicated.
Interesting

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#935494 Jun 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
The truth about Benghazi will never be known by millions of people because only one network provided a detailed and in-depth account of the timeline based on the documentation that was made public.
The part that really got to me was the last letter sent by the embassy requesting more security stressing that conditions were becoming more dangerous, and that last request like the previous others were flatly denied.
This should bother everyone. We have no answers as to why those requests were denied. This, too, should bother everyone.
The silence on the part of the main stream media about this administration's cover up regarding a video and not a terrorist attack and the still unanswered questions as to why those requests for help were denied is withholding the truth. The media withholding the truth is propaganda. Pure and simple.
Why this doesn't bother everyone is beyond me.
There is a popular quote that bears repeating here.

"History has to be repeated often because no one was listening the last time".

WTH are those clueless little lambs out there listening to?
LCN Llin

United States

#935495 Jun 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
A moment of silence for 19 firefighters who have died fighting a forest fire near Yarnell, Arizona.
Y e s !

Orlando, FL

#935496 Jun 30, 2013
I miss Reagan. He wasn't perfect and was fooled by a democrat congress.

But I sure do miss him.

Lapeer, MI

#935497 Jun 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Barack Hussein will protect his Egyptian puppet.
He already sent them F-!% Fighters and Hi-Tech tanks along with plenty of munitions.

THAT should keep those ingrate infidels at bay!

Lapeer, MI

#935499 Jun 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Walgreens Becomes 1st Retail Chain To Diagnose, Treat Chronic Conditions
http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/Stories/2013/...
We best be prepared to get treatment anywhere we can find it.
Before it's over, we'll be getting treatment at Garage Sales.

Lapeer, MI

#935500 Jun 30, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
The holocaust was dumb.
How can anyone live there with
the stench?
Nothing compares to the stench found between your ears.
American Lady

Danville, KY

#935501 Jun 30, 2013
American Lady Danville, KY mins ago
DELETED ...
Why?
``````````
LIBERAL & PROUD [Seems a VERY smart one - NOT mentally ILL] WE'RE BEING COOKED BY GOVERNMENT Exclusive: Ellen Ratner calls for street protests in 'way we did in the 1960s'

I just got back from South Sudan. Most of the country has no access to electricity, let alone the Internet. For those lucky enough to have a cell phone, it is usually charged in the market where smart shopkeepers use a generator to charge the cell phones. Privacy concerns are not huge in a country that uses cell phones sparingly.

I came back and reviewed my mountain of email and was shocked at the email from a list serve I subscribe to. It is like the frog in the cook pot. When the heat is turned up a bit at a time, the frog doesn't notice he is being cooked.

... From IntelliHub on taking a photo of a police station:“Randall Thomas told Photography is Not a Crime he was taking photos to prepare for an upcoming trial stemming from a January arrest in which police deleted his footage after he had recorded them making an abusive arrest.

“Not that any of that was the cop’s business who harassed him Saturday for taking photos outside the Police Service Area 3 Housing Bureau in Brooklyn.“Thomas was placed in a cell and held for almost an hour before he was released with two citations for disorderly conduct, one for blocking traffic, the other for obscene language – as if that is not protected by the First Amendment.

“Regardless, the video Thomas recorded with his smartphone shows he did not block traffic nor use obscene language in his interaction with Officer Soto, which begins at 4:30.” All of these reports are from less than one week’s collection made by Dave Farber’s list serve. We are frogs, and we are being cooked by our government. It’s time to jump out of that pot and organize the good, old-fashioned way we did in the 1960s.

We need our government to hear us, not though cell phone data collection or facial recognition software, but from our protests on the streets.

We’d better do this before they know when we are leaving our houses to go to that demonstration.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/were-being-cooked-...

surlymac hours ago
"It’s time to jump out of that pot and organize the good, old-fashioned way we did in the 1960s."

Perhaps the REALLY old-fashioned American-protests from 1760's & '70's might be more useful at this point...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#935502 Jun 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt does not believe that the US has become Nazi Germany...yet.
I agree but the similarities are eery. The Boy Messiah also called for a Civilian Corps equal in power to the military.

Just like Adolf's.

The complacent, controlled, supportive, compliant and conspiratorial Media, too, appears identical to that of Germany's press back there.

Eric Racist Holder's speech and actions have the ring of Goebbels....

Lets hope that Obamacare doesn't spawn a generation of Josef Mengele's......Kermit Gosnell was close.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#935503 Jun 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure hope the cashiers aren't going to do the diagnosing and treating.
Swipe your VISA while saying "AHHH"

Lapeer, MI

#935504 Jun 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither do I.
But the mainstream media have most definitely become the propagandists protecting those in power.
Conservatives would be silenced if Obama could have his way...conservatives were labeled "potential threats to democracy" by this president...and conservatives were interrogated by the IRS and the FBI just because of their political persuasion.
But, no, the US has not become Nazi Germany. Nor do I believe it ever will.
But we best not let our guard down. Potential danger is lurking, and the mainstream media only barks a few times and then goes back to sleep. At least they startle a few more Americans first.
You are probably correct that America will never become another Nazi Germany but that doesn't preclude America becoming something as bad or worse but in a different way.

It is easier to use Nazi Germany history as a model of what we don't want to become than to plan against becoming something so evil that the world has never yet seen.

Lapeer, MI

#935505 Jun 30, 2013
GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Jake Tapper?
Really Carol?
Hee, Hee.

I guessed you missed what happened to YOUR credibility.

Lapeer, MI

#935506 Jun 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty much how I felt when I realized just how much information is not being reported and is being withheld by the mainstream media surrounding the events leading up to Benghazi.
I kept thinking why isn't this being reported by every single news source in America? The President and Secretary of State denied requests for help to an embassy and then lied about who killed them.
And then I remembered why. The masses aren't supposed to know.
It really, really bothered me.
If George Bush had done this, we all know very well what would have happened inside the Liberal Media.

As it is, there is a great loud silence oozing from the Fourth Estate

Lapeer, MI

#935507 Jun 30, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
Aren't you watching TV?

Better yet, go read some European history:]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Jacques Ottawa 181,892
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min Eric 71,129
Abby 12-22 16 min cheluzal 3
Amy 12-22 20 min cheluzal 8
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 25 min TRD 68,892
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 49 min RACE 98,856
Chicago Psychic Medium and Spiritualist view of... 53 min reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:50 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:50PM
Colts Collapse Around Andrew Luck in Another Prime-Time Blowout
Bleacher Report11:31 PM
Can Bears Turn Back to Cutler After Loss?
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?
NBC Sports 8:09 AM
Marc Trestman: We'll talk about whether Jimmy Clausen starts again