Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#935338 Jun 30, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>How's O'bama's Egypt working out son? see all the democracy O'bama spread--it is breathtaking.
Reminds one of the American Revolution when the non cons fought for freedom and cons stayed home and loyal to the king, doesn't it?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#935339 Jun 30, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoooops! That one went right over your head too.
Wow! Are you bright!
This is really simple, simpleton.
Let me explain it to you.
You on the left use the race card.
You on the left are the racists.
You as a matter of fact are the only admitted bigot here (homophobe), so don't even try to lecture me, idiot.
----------
The blacks that work for me love me, because I promote them and treat them like as I do anyone.
On the other hand, Harry Reid is worried about "how dark" their skin is, yet you just zombie on, bigot.
You fell in to the trap, like I knew you would, DemoKrat Kool-Aid drinker. Again, it must suck to be you.
And you keep pulling that race card out....

wow...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#935340 Jun 30, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, so wrong and ignorant. A mindless product of propaganda, period...
lol! Yes you are son. Yes you are!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#935341 Jun 30, 2013
NJ Racist, you still here?

The Tree Frogs just started chirping:

Bigot, bigot

so I thought of you.

Did I ever tell you the story of the Democrat couple two houses down from me?

My immediate next door neighbor told me the Democrat (lazy, fat dude that milks from him) was upset because I was FLYING THE CONFEDERATE FLAG IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE!!!!!

My immediate, next door neighbor told the DemoKrat/ignorant liberal that my flag was in fact the "UNION JACK".

The liberal moron (like you) walked away confused.

Hmmm.....

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#935342 Jun 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And you keep pulling that race card out....
wow...
Not quite, son...

Just exposing yours, DemoKrat.

Keep chirping though. Someone might eventually value what you have to say.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#935343 Jun 30, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Mayor Nagel was just as guilty as Bush. Mandatory evacuation means just that, mandatory. Bush waited til the day before Katrina hit to order the mandatory evacuation & Nagel denied access to the 100+ school buses to evacuate those non creepy ass crackers. Fyi, crackers aren't white people in general. Crackers a certain type of white people & even some other white folks even call them crackers. If you don't fit the bill, they're not talking to you.
Incorrect. Can't force people to leave their homes, particularly the President.

You are one creepy-ass cracker.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#935344 Jun 30, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoooops! That one went right over your head too.
Wow! Are you bright!
This is really simple, simpleton.
Let me explain it to you.
You on the left use the race card.
You on the left are the racists.
You as a matter of fact are the only admitted bigot here (homophobe), so don't even try to lecture me, idiot.
----------
The blacks that work for me love me, because I promote them and treat them like as I do anyone.
On the other hand, Harry Reid is worried about "how dark" their skin is, yet you just zombie on, bigot.
You fell in to the trap, like I knew you would, DemoKrat Kool-Aid drinker. Again, it must suck to be you.
We were speaking on Reagan & Operation Contra, it had nothing to do with Harry Reid & Negros. You brought it up, not me. Don't try & weasel your way out now. Own your heritage. Racism is is both taught & inherited. Take pride in your ancestors!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#935345 Jun 30, 2013
NJ Racist:

Who was most responsible for the poor decisions made with Katrin?

Your DemoKrat Mayor and Governor, or Bush?

Next question:

Who used the race card? You or me?
LCN Llin

United States

#935346 Jun 30, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're arguing history with the League of Morons today!
They would not last a day in a freshman class at University of Texas.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#935347 Jun 30, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Oh lookie! The thread "genius" is back!
<quoted text>
Ohhhhhhhhhh look.....

The waxturd burglar is here.

You judged yourself: AGREE!

You are so proud of you

You love yourself

No one else can, so

Have you heard: Obama kicked the Republicans butttttts!

Twice!

All the lying in the world couldn't get magic panties elected.

Never to be president. Ever. Never. Can't do it. No dog in crate on roof driving dog shhhtttt all over the car denying freak boy know nothing: will never be president, ever. Never. Couldn't get it done. All the billionaires money could not buy the vote for that loser!

Did you hear: Obama won again. Twice.

WE LOVE WHAT HE'S DONE WITH THE PLACE!

(see above)
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#935348 Jun 30, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> We were speaking on Reagan & Operation Contra, it had nothing to do with Harry Reid & Negros. You brought it up, not me. Don't try & weasel your way out now. Own your heritage. Racism is is both taught & inherited. Take pride in your ancestors!
I don't care about your irrelevant and desperate comparison of what the criminal Obama has done and what transpired 30 years ago.

I take issue with you because you are a racists and a bigot. Just as bad as a card carrying KKK member.

You answered the question about Harry Reid's NEGRO comment.

Moron.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#935349 Jun 30, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhhhhhhhh look.....
The waxturd burglar is here.
You judged yourself: AGREE!
You are so proud of you
You love yourself
No one else can, so
Have you heard: Obama kicked the Republicans butttttts!
Twice!
All the lying in the world couldn't get magic panties elected.
Never to be president. Ever. Never. Can't do it. No dog in crate on roof driving dog shhhtttt all over the car denying freak boy know nothing: will never be president, ever. Never. Couldn't get it done. All the billionaires money could not buy the vote for that loser!
Did you hear: Obama won again. Twice.
WE LOVE WHAT HE'S DONE WITH THE PLACE!
(see above)
Did you say something, genius?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#935350 Jun 30, 2013
When does the racist Obama come back from Africa?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#935351 Jun 30, 2013
Waxman wrote:
NJ Racist:
Who was most responsible for the poor decisions made with Katrin?
Your DemoKrat Mayor and Governor, or Bush?
Next question:
Who used the race card? You or me?
Ultimately, none of the above were most responsible, but rather the primary responsibility lies with those who lacked the initiative to evacuate and then behaved badly in the aftermath of the storm.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#935352 Jun 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect. Can't force people to leave their homes, particularly the President.
You are one creepy-ass cracker.
Don't be so naive Galt. The mandatory evacuation order was given 1 day before the storm. Bush was also briefed about the fragility of the levees before the storm along with Nagel. Both ignored the warnings & Bush even lied about it. Either he was incompetent or he neglected the black neighborhoods because, it took him forever to respond after the storm & even longer to clear the money to begin helping those folks. He flew over the area, seeing mothers on the roof with babies & still took his time. Even republicans admitted this much but, you want to deny. You are one ignorant cracker!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#935353 Jun 30, 2013
Obama is pledging money to Africa, but we don't have enough money to the point he shut down White House Tours due to the "Sequester".

What a "leader" (Joke).

"7 billion U. S. dollars "

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/africa/2013...

but the 20K to keep the White House Tours was pulled.

No wonder Obama is not respected or trusted.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#935354 Jun 30, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Don't be so naive Galt. The mandatory evacuation order was given 1 day before the storm. Bush was also briefed about the fragility of the levees before the storm along with Nagel. Both ignored the warnings & Bush even lied about it. Either he was incompetent or he neglected the black neighborhoods because, it took him forever to respond after the storm & even longer to clear the money to begin helping those folks. He flew over the area, seeing mothers on the roof with babies & still took his time. Even republicans admitted this much but, you want to deny. You are one ignorant cracker!
Bigot, bigot...
LCN Llin

United States

#935355 Jun 30, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Don't be so naive Galt. The mandatory evacuation order was given 1 day before the storm. Bush was also briefed about the fragility of the levees before the storm along with Nagel. Both ignored the warnings & Bush even lied about it. Either he was incompetent or he neglected the black neighborhoods because, it took him forever to respond after the storm & even longer to clear the money to begin helping those folks. He flew over the area, seeing mothers on the roof with babies & still took his time. Even republicans admitted this much but, you want to deny. You are one ignorant cracker!
Katrina was Not the best moment in the G W Bush presidency.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#935356 Jun 30, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
Government can issue all the "mandatory" evacuation orders that it chooses, but they cannot legally force people to leave.

(The brother's name was Ray Nagin, not Nagel.)

In the words of Rachel Jeantel, u be one bad-ass n***a
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#935357 Jun 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ultimately, none of the above were most responsible, but rather the primary responsibility lies with those who lacked the initiative to evacuate and then behaved badly in the aftermath of the storm.
Yes. The left politicized this. It was when the Democrats "Ministry of Propaganda" (liberal media) was in overdrive. They have stayed that way since.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 50,656
Amy 10-24 1 hr your poor wife 15
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 179,475
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr Wolverine33 654
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Ratloder 68,672
Rattlesnake Logic 5 hr i need a bump to 22
food for thought 5 hr reality is a crutch 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]