Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,961)

Showing posts 859,201 - 859,220 of1,073,124
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post:
" The threats to the Jews came very subtly and unexpectedly when it was finally understood what was going on."
Which book originated this piece of knowledge?
Among the most idiotic things you have every posted.
Threat came "subtly" to the Jews. This statement is moronic!
Try saying this among your Jewish friends and report back their response!
Peace
If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Again so, what was Stevens doing in Benghazi without his security detail at a safe house & not the consulate? She probably didn't lie at all. She most likely didn't want to smear his name for the illegal stuff he was into!
He was on assignment for the Magic Negro doing something illegal and immoral. This is the whole point behind the coverup of their using some lame excuse about an anti-Muslim internet video, idiot.

Where have you been? Into yourself again?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, jerk. Whatever happened to your Bush-Bashing?
Now it's Romney-Bashing? Romney never was President.
Which is more effective before airhead Liberals?
You seem to be lost here. You need guidance from your handlers.
i'm not bashing Mitt. i think it's highly commendable that he was working hand in hand with those that Geller&crew claim to be part of the muslim brotherhood.

some other Republicans who support the muslim brotherhood....

National Honorary Chairs,“Arab Americans for Romney”
Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA)
Rep. Richard Hanna (R-NY)
Former Sen. Spencer Abraham (R-MI)
Former Sen. John E. Sununu (R-NH)

National Co-Chairs,“Arab Americans for Romney”
Rep. Justin Amash (R-MI)
Samah Norquist
Del. David Ramadan
Hon. George R. Salem

http://www.aaiusa.org/blog/entry/romney-campa...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal Academia says to kids: don't use drugs except the ones we shove down your throats to make our jobs easier.
Teachers Unions and School Boards accept a Zero Tolerance Policy on drugs and guns on school grounds.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead.
By genocide, the murder of hostages, reprisal raids, forced labor, "euthanasia," starvation, exposure, medical experiments, and terror bombing, and in the concentration and death camps, the Nazis murdered from 15,003,000 to 31,595,000 people, most likely 20,946,000 men, women, handicapped, aged, sick, prisoners of war, forced laborers, camp inmates, critics, homosexuals, Jews, Slavs, Serbs, Germans, Czechs, Italians, Poles, French, Ukrainians, and many others. Among them 1,000,000 were children under eighteen years of age.1 And none of these monstrous figures even include civilian and military combat or war-deaths.

http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/NAZIS.CHAP1....
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm not bashing Mitt. i think it's highly commendable that he was working hand in hand with those that Geller&crew claim to be part of the muslim brotherhood.
some other Republicans who support the muslim brotherhood....
National Honorary Chairs,“Arab Americans for Romney”
Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA)
Rep. Richard Hanna (R-NY)
Former Sen. Spencer Abraham (R-MI)
Former Sen. John E. Sununu (R-NH)
National Co-Chairs,“Arab Americans for Romney”
Rep. Justin Amash (R-MI)
Samah Norquist
Del. David Ramadan
Hon. George R. Salem
http://www.aaiusa.org/blog/entry/romney-campa...
He also seems to deny the Holocaust?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> And you all call people robots! This is getting ridiculous, now all on que, you're all elaborating about this nonsense with no proof to back up your bullshit claims. If in fact Obama was supplying them with arms, why would they kill Stevens? He would've been no more than a middle man & killing him wouldn't benefit them at all!
There is a big, big world beyond your sewer grate existence, Dood.

Have you ever heard of Machiavelli?

No. I wouldn't expect you to.

The Magic Negro was secretly trying to supply arms to pro-Al Qaeda groups inside Libya with designs on future support of more Islamist terrorist rebels inside of Syria. Stevens was there to carry out his wishes through negotiations.

Putin was fully aware of the Magic Negro's BS and used his connections in the Middle East to throw water on the whole thing. Putin instigated the local Al Queda to kill Stevens and his guards.

Haven't you been paying attention to the coolness between Putin and the Boy Messiah and every turn lately? Putin made a fool of the Fool. Why didn't our security people act on Putin's warning about the Boston Bombers? The Magic Negro was still pissed about Benghazi. That's why. He had a Hissy-Fit and Boston suffered.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"In a CNN/ORC International survey released June 17, the president’s approval ratings sunk eight points, including a 17-point decline in support from voters under the age of 30."
From http://tinyurl.com/ow4xjr6
Domestically, the Jerk-In-Chief is slowly being exposed for what he is. Outside the country, anger is growing over the Magic Negro's arrogant abuses.
You're link did not say 55% disapproval rate.

WRTF is it about you right whiners.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
source of this?:-)
By your asking for verification of such common, fundamental bits of knowledge regarding the Holocaust, you show us all your ignorant naivete.

It's almost like you asking posters here for proof that we landed a man on the Moon.

Sad.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
He also seems to deny the Holocaust?
shinningelectrode?

he seems to live to deny.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Post:
"No one ever suspected he had a dark side just under the surface for years. That was a real eye opener for me too. How Hitler came across as so non-threatening for so long to so many. Kind of hard to believe in retrospect. "
Which book originated this piece of knowledge?
Tell us about Hitler's light side!
When was Hitler Non-threatening?
Holocaust deniers write this type of misinformation.
Are you a Holocaust denier?
That's gotta be one helluva big rock you've been hiding under, Dood.

It is rude that you demand from another poster that knowledge that should have been inside of your head from an earliest age.

Urban 'Education', eh?

Have you ever heard of Google? Try it.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you're still not sober.
I speak about the inept Magic Negro's behavior and you come back with Hernandez, Zimmerman, Prop 8 and Romney's Gallup Poll numbers in the last election?
How's the weather at your ghetto hole in Alpha Centauri right about now, eh?
don't you just wish we could return to the old days, when you could use the "N" word or refer to black men as boy?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Move over Hillary here come’s Rachel Jeantel ‘The First Black Woman President!! The first step in her bid (Seal her school Record) next a book written by a Ghost Writer ‘How I survived the Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton and the Democratic Ghettos’ the struggles dealing with the Liberal School System where ignorance is Bliss soon to be release on Amazon!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Teachers Unions and School Boards accept a Zero Tolerance Policy on drugs and guns on school grounds.
How's that working out?

Silly extremes when they ban cough drops and cookies bitten to the shape of a gun.

Besides, what gives a labor union any right to determine how our children are educated?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Teachers Unions and School Boards accept a Zero Tolerance Policy on drugs and guns on school grounds.
Once again, my post goes right over your head.

Or in one ear and out the other.

I spoke to the fact that phony ADD issues are getting America's children pumped full of Ritalin so that unionized teachers don't have to deal with normal kid behaviors and you shoot back about school policies of drug use!!!!!

Are you a Blow-Up Doll?
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
shinningelectrode?
he seems to live to deny.
sees a Holocaust denier by his posts.
Funny how they come out of the woodwork

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so why did Bush feel the need to ask right wing radio hosts to the WH? why not those from the left?
because he saw them as opposition media.
see how that works?
The real question never asked is why did a White House reporter to a fictitious paper with an alias, Jeff Gannon, have access to the Oval Office with multiple overnight stays at the White House pass Secret Service scrutiny.?

One hint, he was a male prostitute

yet we never saw a Congressional inquiry? Where were Issa and Starr?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews were integrated into the German culture and way of life for many years, some successful and all lived quiet and peaceful lives. None of them were prepared for or anticipated the Nazi onslaught of their lives being destroyed. Even being loaded onto those trains, they had their suitcases and believed they were being "relocated".
It's you who apparently needs to crack open a history book.
Geez! You people with your rewritten history. It's a wonder America can move forward while you're trying to cripple our future....

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/181...

"...Inevitably, Einstein’s fame and the great success of his theories created a backlash. The rising Nazi movement found a convenient target in relativity, branding it “Jewish physics” and sponsoring conferences and book burnings to denounce Einstein and his theories. The Nazis enlisted other physicists, including Nobel laureates Philipp Lenard and Johannes Stark, to denounce Einstein. One Hundred Authors Against Einstein was published in 1931. When asked to comment on this denunciation of relativity by so many scientists, Einstein replied that to defeat relativity one did not need the word of 100 scientists, just one fact.

In December 1932 Einstein decided to leave Germany forever (he would never go back). It became obvious to Einstein that his life was in danger. A Nazi organization published a magazine with Einstein’s picture and the caption “Not Yet Hanged” on the cover. There was even a price on his head. So great was the threat that Einstein split with his pacifist friends and said that it was justified to defend yourself with arms against Nazi aggression. To Einstein, pacifism was not an absolute concept but one that had to be re-examined depending on the magnitude of the threat.

Einstein settled at the newly formed Institute for Advanced Study at Princeton, New Jersey, which soon became a mecca for physicists from around the world. Newspaper articles declared that the “pope of physics” had left Germany and that Princeton had become the new Vatican....."

Elmont, Long Island NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Move over Hillary here come’s Rachel Jeantel ‘The First Black Woman President!! The first step in her bid (Seal her school Record) next a book written by a Ghost Writer ‘How I survived the Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton and the Democratic Ghettos’ the struggles dealing with the Liberal School System where ignorance is Bliss soon to be release on Amazon!!
shall we also seal her service record, or is that only necessary for republican candidates?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
By genocide, the murder of hostages, reprisal raids, forced labor, "euthanasia," starvation, exposure, medical experiments, and terror bombing, and in the concentration and death camps, the Nazis murdered from 15,003,000 to 31,595,000 people, most likely 20,946,000 men, women, handicapped, aged, sick, prisoners of war, forced laborers, camp inmates, critics, homosexuals, Jews, Slavs, Serbs, Germans, Czechs, Italians, Poles, French, Ukrainians, and many others. Among them 1,000,000 were children under eighteen years of age.1 And none of these monstrous figures even include civilian and military combat or war-deaths.
http://www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/NAZIS.CHAP1....
Your point is missing.

Again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 859,201 - 859,220 of1,073,124
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min harmonious 173,774
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min Patriot AKA Bozo 45,593
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Riigsby5555 48,700
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr voice of peace 67,553
A kid-friendly guide to the Windy City 3 hr Tgloaded 1
Abby July 12 3 hr Julie 5
Amy July 12 3 hr Julie 7
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search