Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#935361 Jun 30, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not quite, son...
Just exposing yours, DemoKrat.
Keep chirping though. Someone might eventually value what you have to say.
Now why would you constantly and continually do that....

... if not for protecting your own racial bias son?

Tsk, tsk.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#935362 Jun 30, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. The left politicized this. It was when the Democrats "Ministry of Propaganda" (liberal media) was in overdrive. They have stayed that way since.
ROTFLMAO! Since you're a nazi, I guess you have the upper hand there.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#935363 Jun 30, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Your corrupt media tied very hard to make it that way, fascist. Zombies like you swallowed.
lol! Ah! So you think Katrina IS bushie boy's finest moment!

interesting....
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#935364 Jun 30, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. The left politicized this. It was when the Democrats "Ministry of Propaganda" (liberal media) was in overdrive. They have stayed that way since.
Hey byytch!

Answer this:

Why did it take Bushy boy over a week to get WATER to the superdome where THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE were stranded after the worst hurricane in US history?

Hmmmmmmmmm?

Hint: it's because he is the worst president ever!
nobody

Petersburg, VA

#935365 Jun 30, 2013
The President is an anal opening. Vacation after vacation and his "Homies" do without. Makes me laugh, because his "Homies" are generally so uneducated and lazy that he needs to take vacations so he does not have to look on the street corner to look at his "Bros" shooting dice and ice. It is said he is a lame duck, better said he is a lame brain. He thinks he worries the Ruskies and the Chins. Ha, what a laugh. He can't even come up with a birth certificate.
This country is becoming more squalid by the day. You go to the ER for an emergency and wait 8 hours. Small wonder alot of Docs are getting out of the game. Having to put up with O-Blomo-care.
You American Negros are really a piece of work to re-elect this creep over the Mormon! Ever see a scroungy Mormon!!? I sure have seen a bunch of scroungy porch monkeys, with all new cel phones and no job, why no job? They cannot read and if they are lucky enough to get a job, the greater percentage of them are lazy as s#!t. They hide, they steal and lie, Just like the Fuhrer, Obama.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#935366 Jun 30, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey byytch!
Answer this:
Why did it take Bushy boy over a week to get WATER to the superdome where THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE were stranded after the worst hurricane in US history?
Hmmmmmmmmm?
Hint: it's because he is the worst president ever!
Basic municipal services are not the responsibility of the federal government.

Nor is Bush responsible for the monumentally stupid decision to herd all those people into the Superdome.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#935367 Jun 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Government can issue all the "mandatory" evacuation orders that it chooses, but they cannot legally force people to leave.
(The brother's name was Ray Nagin, not Nagel.)
In the words of Rachel Jeantel, u be one bad-ass n***a
Screw his name Cracker Jack, you got the message! The fact is, he didn't give the Louisiana residents a chance to evacuate. Did I mention he lied about his meeting about the levees, trying to shift the blame elsewhere? In the words of anyone with a lick of intelligence " You's a ignant Cracka!
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#935368 Jun 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor is Bush responsible for the monumentally stupid decision to herd all those people into the Superdome.
Relief efforts are &, funding for said relief efforts are! You want to answer that question again?
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#935369 Jun 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey liar byytch!

FEMA!! FEDERAL AGENCY!!

(they deploy after major disasters, usually BEFORE a huge hurricane, hint: the USA can predict! Bushy boy could have ordered his agency to do it: Now! Helicopter some water in now! Today! NOW!)

But he was too busy counting his war profit free loot?

TRILLIONS FOR IRAQ WAR......

NO WATER FOR CITIZENS IN A DISASTER?

TRILLIONS FOR IRAQ: TRILLIONS!

hey dimmmmm bulb!

Can YOU count that high?

OBAMA WON! AGAIN! AMERICA HATES YOU!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#935370 Jun 30, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Screw his name Cracker Jack, you got the message! The fact is, he didn't give the Louisiana residents a chance to evacuate. Did I mention he lied about his meeting about the levees, trying to shift the blame elsewhere? In the words of anyone with a lick of intelligence " You's a ignant Cracka!
Nobody stopped anybody from moving to high ground in advance of the storm. Granted most people were afraid to leave because they knew looting would occur as soon as they left.

Every levee, as well as any other engineered structure, has a design basis. Katrina exceeded the design basis for the levees. End of story.
The Red Pill

Waynesboro, MS

#935371 Jun 30, 2013
Ron Paul: George H. W. Bush "Deep Into" CIA Drug Trafficking (1988)
Watch:
The Red Pill

Waynesboro, MS

#935372 Jun 30, 2013
Nixon Tape Discusses Homosexuals at Bohemian Grove
Watch:
The Red Pill

Waynesboro, MS

#935373 Jun 30, 2013
Racist Lyndon B. Johnson using "N" word in Phone Conversation
Watch:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#935374 Jun 30, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Relief efforts are &, funding for said relief efforts are! You want to answer that question again?
No, funding of relief efforts is not a Constitutional function of the federal government, and implementing such efforts at the municipal level is even less a function of the federal government.
LCN Llin

United States

#935375 Jun 30, 2013
CSN Houston spoke with new Rockets rookie Isaiah Canaan about something that deeply affected his outlook on life coming up. Canaan is a Hurricane Katrina survivor, after the megastorm tore through his home of Biloxi, Mississippi in 2005. Canaan returned from a shelter with his grandmother after the storm passed to discover they'd lost everything in the house.

"I lost everything but a week, probably three, four days of clothes, a couple of pairs of my shoes, and my Playstation," Canaan said. "That's all I had to my name. For awhile, close to a month, I had no house, I was living out of a church, so I pretty much lost everything. I had to restart and work my way back in."

Canaan eventually was relocated to a FEMA trailer that is smaller as a whole than most people's bedrooms. He lived in that trailer for about two years.

via Overcoming disaster to acheive his dreams | CSN Houston.

In the interview, Canaan talks about how the experience helped him grow and mature, to appreciate what he has and to not take things for granted. It'll be important for him to draw on that experience with the Rockets, as Canaan is likely to spend considerable time developing for the Rockets' D-League team, the Rio Grande Valley Vipers. But if he's willing to persevere as he did after the storm, the payout will be with it, as many guards that have spent time in the Rockets' system have not only won NBA playing time, but major roles and bigger contracts.

Either way, an inspiring story from a young man who survived The Storm.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#935376 Jun 30, 2013
Well, what's going on in Syria?

http://www.mrconservative.com/2013/06/20220-c...

Here is Obama's friends chopping off someone's head only because he's a Christian.

Oh, yeah. We're not the stupidest country in the world....
LCN Llin

United States

#935377 Jun 30, 2013
The Red Pill wrote:
Nixon Tape Discusses Homosexuals at Bohemian Grove
Watch: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dPb-PN9F2PcXX
Nixon-Palin 2016
The Red Pill

Waynesboro, MS

#935378 Jun 30, 2013
Cyclops Jew ordered U.S.S. Liberty attack & LBJ let it slide.
Watch:
The Red Pill

Waynesboro, MS

#935379 Jun 30, 2013
Israel Attacks US Navy Ship USS LIBERTY zionist wilkileaks war crime
Watch:

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#935380 Jun 30, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Former Bank of America workers allege lies to homeowners
Six former Bank of America Corp. employees have alleged that the bank deliberately denied eligible home owners loan modifications and lied to them about the status of their mortgage payments and documents.
The bank allegedly used these tactics to shepherd homeowners into foreclosure, as well as in-house loan modifications. Both yielded the bank more profits than the government-sponsored Home Affordable Modification Program, according to documents recently filed as part of a lawsuit in Massachusetts federal court.
The former employees, who worked at Bank of America centers throughout the United States, said the bank rewarded customer service representatives who foreclosed on homes with cash bonuses and gift cards to retail stores such as Target Corp and Bed Bath & Beyond Inc.
For example, an employee who placed 10 or more accounts into foreclosure a month could get a $500 bonus. At the same time, the bank punished those who did not make the numbers or objected to its tactics with discipline, including firing...
Read More:
http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/breaki...
"Of all the banks in the United States, Bank of America Corp.(NYSE: BAC) has by far the most unsatisfied customer base. According to a recent report by the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, the bank has racked up the most consumer complaints to the CFPB since 2011 -- 20,512 complaints (and counting) to be exact."
http://www.ibtimes.com/bank-america-tops-well... #

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kalyan single jodi callll-08339890226 1 hr susil bhai 1
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 1 hr joey 86
428 homicides in 2013 2 hr joey 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Mothra 49,184
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Sunshine 181,798
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 6 hr Roxie Darling 361
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 6 hr Roxie Darling 718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr cheluzal 98,851
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]