Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,960)

Showing posts 859,181 - 859,200 of1,072,619
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Obama publicly went after Fox when he was still a nave on-the-job trainee until someone with experience told him that was a presidential no-no.

He censored Fox from press meetings until the liberal media told him that was a constitutional no-no.

He once said in an interview that Fox was his only opposition and that they had a "big bullhorn".

Can't have any opposition...not in communist/dictatorship countries anyway.

Unfortunately, Obama represents the USA and the diversity of opinions.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

In a Time of Universal Deceit, Telling the Truth is a Revolutionary Act.

http://biblehub.com/daniel/12-4.htm

http://censorshipinamerica.wordpress.com/2010...

http://biblehub.com/proverbs/10-25.htm
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
In response to one of your posts earlier about Hillary's "what difference does it make" comment, I wanted to say that the difference it makes is she knew full well she lied for a political power grab, had no answers as to why that embassy was abandoned and was not truthful about who did.
A disgraceful display of incompetency and cowardice.
Again so, what was Stevens doing in Benghazi without his security detail at a safe house & not the consulate? She probably didn't lie at all. She most likely didn't want to smear his name for the illegal stuff he was into!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who the hell's talking! One of the biggest liars on this thread!
So the *biggest* liar on this thread calls LouisLane *one of* the biggest liars on this thread.

A liar calling someone else a liar is really funny, Mr. Poop.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

The little dictator Obama was warning U.S. journalists covering his trip in South Africa not to ask too many questions!! I understand his efforts to enforce his Press Policies on the Media Dont Ask, Dont Tell Mr. Obama the World already knows youre in Over Your Head!!

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post:
" The threats to the Jews came very subtly and unexpectedly when it was finally understood what was going on."
Which book originated this piece of knowledge?
Among the most idiotic things you have every posted.
Threat came "subtly" to the Jews. This statement is moronic!
Try saying this among your Jewish friends and report back their response!
Peace
Jews were integrated into the German culture and way of life for many years, some successful and all lived quiet and peaceful lives. None of them were prepared for or anticipated the Nazi onslaught of their lives being destroyed. Even being loaded onto those trains, they had their suitcases and believed they were being "relocated".

It's you who apparently needs to crack open a history book.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Funny because, "Sarah Palin" who actually ran for president, thought Bush & McCain were sculpted on Mt Rushmore! That ditzy chick was a few percentage points from VP. Thank God your children are alot smarter than you are!
The Magic Negro IS already sculpted on every mountainside in America.

Cracks & Cliffs. And lots of 'em.

So when you finally crack and jump off the cliff with your clueless leader, think of it as an art form.

Your Sarah Palin jokes fall flat.

Let's see now...we've got Bush-Bashing, Romney-Bashing and Palin-Bashing,.... all to avoid calling a spade a spade in the Oval Office.

Doesn't work, Dood.
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Arms Deals to Libyans with Al Qaeda connections. The Magic Negro works almost completely in the dark.
And you all call people robots! This is getting ridiculous, now all on que, you're all elaborating about this nonsense with no proof to back up your bullshit claims. If in fact Obama was supplying them with arms, why would they kill Stevens? He would've been no more than a middle man & killing him wouldn't benefit them at all!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> No need to beat the horse a stick! It is they who can not go outside for longer than 10 increments, in fear of frying like pig in a pan. They will ignore it until it is truly apon them. Until their mother in Maine is hit with a tornado! Then they'll be climate change's #1 advocate.
Hey, crackhead....WTF are you babbling about now?

Come back down to the Urban Reservation.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
My topix name had to be changed not by choice. Someone on here read Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" and isolated, targeted and tried to destroy the enemy.
The truth seems to be the enemy - or any facsimile thereof.
Obama publicly went after Fox when he was still a nave on-the-job trainee until someone with experience told him that was a "Nixon-like no-no".
He censored Fox from press meetings until the liberal media who still had a few brain cells left told him that was a "Marxist-like no-no".
He has such thin skin that in an interview he said Fox was his only opposition and that they had a "big bullhorn". Poor baby. Someone in the press didn't like him.
You should try and get out more. And, politically speaking, grow up while you're at it.
PDUPONT walks the far periphery of reality carrying Magic Negro Pom-Pom's to beat people with.

He's all bluff and bluster without substance.

Sound familiar?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Obama publicly went after Fox early on and tried to censor Fox from press meetings.

He said in an interview that Fox was his only opposition and that they had a "big bullhorn".

Can't have any opposition.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews were integrated into the German culture and way of life for many years, some successful and all lived quiet and peaceful lives. None of them were prepared for or anticipated the Nazi onslaught of their lives being destroyed. Even being loaded onto those trains, they had their suitcases and believed they were being "relocated".
source of this?:-)
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Post:
"No one ever suspected he had a dark side just under the surface for years. That was a real eye opener for me too. How Hitler came across as so non-threatening for so long to so many. Kind of hard to believe in retrospect. "

Which book originated this piece of knowledge?
Tell us about Hitler's light side!
When was Hitler Non-threatening?
Holocaust deniers write this type of misinformation.
Are you a Holocaust denier?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the politically correct poison perpetrated by the progressive liberals has really worked in respecting and understanding young people in the public schools. Is that what you're saying? With a straight face?
Young people today have no concept of boundaries, consequences, right and wrong and respecting others because they know no one gives a damn about them and would rather walk on politically correct eggshells.
Do you know what's it's like to be around people who always make you feel you're walking on eggshells? It breeds deep resentment even over a short period of time.
Caring comes with discipline. Even small children know that. Only stupid liberals who care more about their stupid PC than being responsible adults don't.
The violence in schools has become an epidemic - not only between students and students but students and teachers. The statistics come from the Department of Education. Quite alarming.
But you go on being a spoiled little brat yourself. I don't blame you. I blame the teachers and adults who raised you.
frontporchreactionary lives in a dreamworld of social and moral relativism. Right & Wrong, Up & Down are interchangeable and can be switched on-the-fly depending on the preference of the moment.

The sole exception, though, is Left & Right. Left is always preferred over Right.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Obama publicly went after Fox when he was still a nave on-the-job trainee until someone with experience told him that was a presidential no-no.
He censored Fox from press meetings until the liberal media told him that was a constitutional no-no.
He once said in an interview that Fox was his only opposition and that they had a "big bullhorn".
Can't have any opposition...not in communist/dictatorship countries anyway.
Unfortunately, Obama represents the USA and the diversity of opinions.
so why did Bush feel the need to ask right wing radio hosts to the WH? why not those from the left?

because he saw them as opposition media.

see how that works?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Everyone sees it so much that the Aaron Hernandez story & Zimmerman trial is dominating all news outlets, along with prop 8 decision. Even fox has stopped talking about it. Now you're holding on to false hope like " the Gallup has Romney up by 4%!"
I see that you're still not sober.

I speak about the inept Magic Negro's behavior and you come back with Hernandez, Zimmerman, Prop 8 and Romney's Gallup Poll numbers in the last election?

How's the weather at your ghetto hole in Alpha Centauri right about now, eh?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
When You studied History of Germany did the course leave out 1930 to 1960?
Did you get paid for being the subject of Lobotomy Practice in Med School?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol just changing your screen name doesn't make your statements true; they're still goddamned lies.
So how did Obama try to silence the opposition liar? Was there any attempt to put O'Reilly, Hannity or Rush off the air or Malkin and Krauthammer out of the newspapers?
No liar, Holder did not illegally seize anything from James Rosen. He got a legal warrant from a federal judge.
No liar, the IRS didn't target political enemies they also gave progressive groups special scrutiny too. Only three groups, all progressive, were denied 501(c)(4) status.
And finally liar, there was no cover-up about Benghazi. Everybody knew and called it an act of terror. Whether the motivation was a video or some other reason is irrelevant except for idiots like you.
How can someone who claims to be a Christian be such a hate filled bald faced liar?
"pdumb"
susan rice spent the 5 days following the Benghazi incident telling the American public that the uprising was he result of a video. Was she lying? Or, was she just parroting the presidents thoughts?
Peace
KMA

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
Gallup Poll. June 20-24, 2013.
"Do you approve or disapprove of the way the Republicans in Congress are handling their job?"
Approve 26
Disapprove 69
Unsure 6
Gallup Poll. June 20-24, 2013.
"Do you approve or disapprove of the way the Democrats in Congress are handling their job?"

Approve 34%
Disapprove 61%
Unsure 5%

Cherry Picking again?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
In response to one of your posts earlier about Hillary's "what difference does it make" comment, I wanted to say that the difference it makes is she knew full well she lied for a political power grab, had no answers as to why that embassy was abandoned and was not truthful about who did.
A disgraceful display of incompetency and cowardice.
She is NOT Presidential material.

But neither is the Magic Negro.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 859,181 - 859,200 of1,072,619
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

93 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 4 min Will ItAlsoStayIn MIDLO__ 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 min Midlothian Composer 97,444
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min LRS 173,695
NRA mouthpiece Wayne LaPierre quiet 16 min not nice-Go Sit On A Tack 33
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min Mothra 45,518
Abby 7-11 31 min Mister Tonka 21
Amy 7-11 55 min Mister Tonka 15
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 11:36AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••