Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Whatever

Gering, NE

#935233 Jun 30, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> This is for you & dim light. It's obvious y'all are mistaken Obama for the Republican God, Ronald Reagan & his lead initiation in operation contra. Hell of a double standard of what you say is true, even though it isn't!
There was an investigation of Iran/Contra. Some where found guilty.

So let's use the same standards now and Progressives need to stop being hypocrites.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#935234 Jun 30, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Play in the Left Lane.
Clearly you're the pot AND the kettle son!

Either case, you're stupidity just keeps getting you in trouble.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#935235 Jun 30, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush-Bashing, Palin-Bashing, Reagan-Bashing,...ANYTHING but addressing the inept and corrupt administration of the Magic Negro.
Wanna talk about the weather, too?
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#935236 Jun 30, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Sniping :-)
Hitler was popular with the Nazis and still is popular with right wingers.
Neo-Nazi groups share a hatred for Jews and a love for Adolf Hitler and Nazi Germany. While they also hate other minorities, gays and lesbians and even sometimes Christians, they perceive "the Jew" as their cardinal enemy, and trace social problems to a Jewish conspiracy that supposedly controls governments, financial institutions and the media.
While some neo-Nazi groups emphasize simple hatred, others are more focused on the revolutionary creation of a fascist political state. Nazism, of course, has roots in Europe, and links between American and European neo-Nazis are strong and growing stronger. American neo-Nazi groups, protected by the First Amendment, often publish material and host Internet sites that are aimed at European audiences -- materials that would be illegal under European anti-racism laws. Similarly, many European groups put up their Internet sites on American servers to avoid prosecution under the laws of their native countries.
The most visible neo-Nazi group in the U.S. is the National Alliance. Until his death, it was led by William Pierce, the infamous author of the futuristic race-war novel The Turner Diaries, a book believed by some to have served as the blueprint for the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing.
"Hitler was popular with the Nazis and still is popular with right wingers."????????

You've been on the Urban Reservation for far, far too long, Dood.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#935237 Jun 30, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
*THAT* is the Question Of The Week!
I can answer that ĎNOíÖ. President Obama said Thursday that he shouldn't have to get personally involved in "wheeling and dealing" with other nations, itís above his Pay Grade, as most Girlyman Do he delegated his responsibility to Vice President Biden on Friday!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#935238 Jun 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Progressive speak for we are trying to make a claim but have nothing to support it.
ROTFLMAO!! You do know you just torpedoed the guy you're trying to support, right?

No, I'm sure you don't.

That would require some modicum of intelligence and comprehension on your part.

You people sure are clowns! I love this comedy channel!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#935239 Jun 30, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Sniping :-)
Hitler was popular with the Nazis and still is popular with right wingers.
Neo-Nazi groups share a hatred for Jews and a love for Adolf Hitler and Nazi Germany. While they also hate other minorities, gays and lesbians and even sometimes Christians, they perceive "the Jew" as their cardinal enemy, and trace social problems to a Jewish conspiracy that supposedly controls governments, financial institutions and the media.
While some neo-Nazi groups emphasize simple hatred, others are more focused on the revolutionary creation of a fascist political state. Nazism, of course, has roots in Europe, and links between American and European neo-Nazis are strong and growing stronger. American neo-Nazi groups, protected by the First Amendment, often publish material and host Internet sites that are aimed at European audiences -- materials that would be illegal under European anti-racism laws. Similarly, many European groups put up their Internet sites on American servers to avoid prosecution under the laws of their native countries.
The most visible neo-Nazi group in the U.S. is the National Alliance. Until his death, it was led by William Pierce, the infamous author of the futuristic race-war novel The Turner Diaries, a book believed by some to have served as the blueprint for the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing.
You are still a copy and paste IDIOT.

Respond to the articles that Hitler was popular with Germans and others when he came in office.

Dodging the issue means you have conceded that when Carol stated he was popular with the citizens she was correct.

And your and your side kick-Butthead- gutter sniping about NOT knowing history was a reflection of your own lack of knowledge.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#935240 Jun 30, 2013
WP: http://tinyurl.com/om2yrzz

"Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin, Trayvon Martinís parents, held a news conference Thursday in which their attorney said they didnít want race injected into the trial. Some reporters asked why the nationís most prominent black civil rights leaders had been invited to Sanford to demand Zimmermanís arrest if race wasnít an issue. But attorney Daryl Parks said at this stage of the case, it shouldnít be a factor."

The parents are being coached by media consultants who say that the Race Card Prosecution ain't workin'.

So now they want to remove the race issue from the trial. These two, the divorced parents, are typical Welfare Cheese folks lookin' for big bucks.

Trayvon is their Meal Ticket to the nation's Talk Show circuit, cash and celebrity status.

Cheap stuff.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#935241 Jun 30, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hitler was popular with the Nazis and still is popular with right wingers."????????
You've been on the Urban Reservation for far, far too long, Dood.
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
LCN Llin

United States

#935242 Jun 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n
seems to not realize when he is done.:-)

conservative "Galt" seems a lot brighter.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#935243 Jun 30, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead.
I don't know why Llin and Yeah choose to be ignorant about this but I am willing to hand them a shovel just for grins and giggles.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#935244 Jun 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO!! You do know you just torpedoed the guy you're trying to support, right?
No, I'm sure you don't.
That would require some modicum of intelligence and comprehension on your part.
You people sure are clowns! I love this comedy channel!
You and Llin are so clueless that half of the world swooshes over your heads. You two couldn't win a word play game if playing with fifth graders.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#935245 Jun 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why Llin and Yeah choose to be ignorant about this but I am willing to hand them a shovel just for grins and giggles.
You can be as ignorant as you want son.

No one's stopping you.

After all, all you do is demand others answer to you. I don't know why you figure you're superior in any way.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#935246 Jun 30, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
You were the moron arguing Hitler wasn't extremely popular with his citizens and several influential people outside of Germany.

Getting all butt hurt about being told to get links that backs up a statement that flies into the face of known history is nothing but acting like a BABY because you got caught lying.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#935247 Jun 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Llin are so clueless that half of the world swooshes over your heads. You two couldn't win a word play game if playing with fifth graders.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#935248 Jun 30, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
lily?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#935250 Jun 30, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a loon. And he loves to prove it.

And only he knows why he enjoys the idiocy.
The Red Pill

Waynesboro, MS

#935251 Jun 30, 2013
SIX MILLION JEWS 1915-1938 HD
Watch:

Quote:
10 newspapers from 1915-1938 before the Holocaust even happened.

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#935252 Jun 30, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Still stuck on Stupid!! Hey, you need to call Dan Rather see how thing works out when you lie about someone military Records!!
Dan was set up, but he was an idiot for taking the bait. As much as I despise Karl, my hat is off to his guile.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#935253 Jun 30, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post:
" The threats to the Jews came very subtly and unexpectedly when it was finally understood what was going on."
Which book originated this piece of knowledge?
Among the most idiotic things you have every posted.
Threat came "subtly" to the Jews. This statement is moronic!
Try saying this among your Jewish friends and report back their response!
Peace
It appears you know nothing about the history and yet want to tell someone else they are wrong.

Did Hitler run on anti-Semitic platform known to the public?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hanover Park Teen Charged In Weekend Stabbing (Jun '09) 53 min no one 42
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Hot coed babe 47,487
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Frank 179,284
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr KiMare 50,603
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 70,022
$15/hr. for fast food employees..... 2 hr joey 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr Grau 68,643
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago