Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,957)

Showing posts 859,121 - 859,140 of1,071,402
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Morning again to all my topix friends!!!

And boys, phone numbers please!! Call me!
Dick Durbin (D-Walgreens) is that you? I just saw Durbin this morning-he reminds me of some creepy, whispering guy that supports NAMBLA too. No wonder he calls the Gay Pride Parade 'a family event'...talk about a creepy ass cracka-that would democrat Dick Durbin. ewwwwwwwwwwe.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The parties were thrown by one of Hitler's prominent SS men - as portrayed in the book and the mini series. Hitler was considered non-threatening at the beginning even though he had done all those things you listed. The Germans considered him a great leader for bringing unity and prosperity back to Germany despite the fact he had complete control.
The media perpetrated the propaganda and his control over them is why he was given carte blanche to get away with everything he got away with. Just like Obama and Hillary not lifting a finger to help Americans who were abandoned even after they begged for help and then lied about who killed them. The media has forgotten all about the debacle of incompetency and the lies. And he and she will most likely get away with it because Obama controls them too.
Any American today who looks to the 'Free' Press to keep the government in check and on its toes is a Fool.

The Press is, in fact, in collusion with that government and is the Magic Negro's Fifth Column.

Recall how the Boy Messiah called for an 'off the record' meeting with top Press brass? A few brave defenders of the 1st Amendment said No, that they would only meet with him 'on the record'.

Most caved and met with him clandestinely. Result? No more complaints about the Magic Negro's spying on journalists. Silence.

America no longer has a Free Press but only Lap Dog Journalism.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
If you're on the side of the bullies, tolerance to differing points of view isn't necessary.
This president tried to silence his only opposition which he described as having "a big bullhorn". Fortunately, he failed in that attempt. However, liberals would love nothing more than to help him silence his only opposition.
The Attorney General eventually illegally confiscated journalists' and employees' emails and phone calls at Fox. The liberal media barely let out a peep of protest but became silent again.
The IRS targeting Obama's opposition prompted the liberal media to bark but, again, become silent.
An obvious coverup of a terrorist attack on 9/11 has been forgotten and swept under the rug by the liberal watchdogs.
Disillusionment has been the result of past "heroes" ending up being wolves in sheep's clothing.
The wolves in sheep's clothing in high places who have been pulling the wool over our eyes is going about its business of still trying to remain incognito, and the liberal media is the blind sheepdog sound asleep.
Carol just changing your screen name doesn't make your statements true; they're still goddamned lies.
So how did Obama try to silence the opposition liar? Was there any attempt to put O'Reilly, Hannity or Rush off the air or Malkin and Krauthammer out of the newspapers?
No liar, Holder did not illegally seize anything from James Rosen. He got a legal warrant from a federal judge.
No liar, the IRS didn't target political enemies they also gave progressive groups special scrutiny too. Only three groups, all progressive, were denied 501(c)(4) status.
And finally liar, there was no cover-up about Benghazi. Everybody knew and called it an act of terror. Whether the motivation was a video or some other reason is irrelevant except for idiots like you.
How can someone who claims to be a Christian be such a hate filled bald faced liar?

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
We all realize you are dumbest sonofabitch on this thread or any other thread. You think you know all. Let us see what the courts have to say. In your world courts are not required, your boy nobama makes the decisions, it's his way or the highway. It is stoopid azzholes like you who want the government to tell you what you need and do not need. You are tofucking stoopid to think for yourself.
Peace
KMA
Por Eed, failed his civics course in Jr High.

Who passes the law? Congress.

Who can change it? Not the President.

And Eed has the nerve to call others stupid. Really.
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>He was doing O'bama and Hillary arms deals, I know.
Nobody else knows but, you & Waxman know? If civilians on the street know, why doesn't those paid to waste taxpayers money on hearing after hearing have the evidence to have him trialled, convicted & impeached. Truth is, even if he were doing Obama & Hillary's arms deals, that's more of a reason to have a security detail. Even low level arms deals on the street. Both sides come with back up. You dudes should write fantasy novels.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Especially get tired of the high-salaried moochers on Wall Street who constantly lobby Congress for more hand-outs and tax cuts. Enough is Enough All Ready.
You are like the flea on the raccoon complaining about parasites and opportunists.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Outrageous and purposely misleading posts do not deserve a serious response.
Look who the hell's talking! One of the biggest liars on this thread!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text> Oh , Yes! Especially ;Fox & Friends. Lying scum bags.
Normally, predators and prey run together during a forest fire but Skunks like you are asking the Magic Negro for more matches.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no son.
Just that you wrote the book
Like I said: you're confused.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And you still agree with Satan son.
I'm surprised you actually admitted it.
Squeeze your fat cheeks together hard and make the Magic Negro smile.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Show me where I said the debt is over 21T, liar.
Eed said it. You said you agreed with Eed.

Dumbass

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that's lacking in schools is common sense. Because it's lacking everywhere.
You're not a school teacher. Some one like you with no respect or understanding of young people has no business pretending to be a teacher. Shame on you!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You are like the flea on the raccoon complaining about parasites and opportunists.
Some small parasites are a good thing and can be tolerated,but not Wall Street Bankster moocher parasites that want to suck the entire life out of the American host. "Infinite Planet Economics" is the Cancer on American civilization.#ForwardOnClimate

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
I rest my case.
Beer?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Nostrilis H Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait! Can she read a teleprompter like Obama can?
Not if it's written cursive. Plus, it must be only Ebonics.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Rachel Jeantel for President!
Correction. That's Racial Jeantel for President!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Beer?
Beer Summit! http://beeractivist.files.wordpress.com/2010/...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA DEMS GOD wrote:
Nelson Mandela 'improving' as Obama arrives in South Africa
Reuters Jun 29, 2013, 03.25AM IST
Tags:
Winnie Madikizela-Mandela|
Nelson Mandela|
first black president of South Africa|
Barack Obama
(The faltering health of…)
PRETORIA/JOHANNESBURG: South Africa's ailing anti-apartheid leader Nelson Mandela is doing much better in hospital, his ex-wife Winnie said on Friday, as US President Barack Obama arrived for a visit that will pay homage to a man he calls his "personal hero".
The faltering health of the first black president of South Africa, a revered symbol of racial reconciliation, has drawn world attention since the 94-year-old was rushed to hospital with a recurring lung infection nearly three weeks ago.
WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE??????OBAMAS PERSONAL HERO IS SUPPOSE TO BE REV
WRIGHT!!!
The Jerk's evolving again. Next week, Stalin will be his personal hero. After that, Mr. T.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LION wrote:
TO ALL NEGROES
Go open up an account with a black owned bank or a black owned credit union
Start a small investment group with your friends
Is this you, Louie FairyCan, again?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LION wrote:
I have signed up 300 negroes with black owned banks
Hey, Dood, take the Nation of Islam up to the Arctic Circle where they can have their assets frozen.

Hee, Hee.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 859,121 - 859,140 of1,071,402
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

99 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-10 2 min PEllen 7
Black boys are more likely to be tried as adult... 2 min ThatsCuzTheyDoAdultCrimes 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Atticus Tiberius Finch 173,534
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 min PEllen 97,427
Democrats Want the Power to Ban Books, Repeal F... 15 min Paul Joseph Watson 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 38 min baby 48,677
Abby 7-10 40 min Toj 9
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••