Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232748 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#935474 Jun 30, 2013
rich stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I've never heard the lovely Megan say "axed" instead of "asked", any chance you're a lying racist? Are you fantasizing over the bloated, bovine like black liar?
Unlike Moochelle Obama, Megyn Kelly was able to land and maintain a job with a top-tier law firm.

Moochelle was flat out too lazy to do the work.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#935475 Jun 30, 2013
obama_the_penius wrote:
<quoted text>
Howz many fwee phomes du ya need????
Galt has changed his mind on Obamaphones now that it is likely that the NSA and the local cops are using the phones to track drug dealers.

Great plan!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#935476 Jun 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
UK's Neville Chamberlain's certainly didn't see Hitler's dark side - until it was too late.
Goebbels was skilled in propaganda techniques, and he and Hitler were extremely popular in Germany in the 1930s. Movies, newspapers and radio fawned over them.
All the while, they were lying about who they were and where they were going. Mussolini, too, was also once wildly popular.
This is the lesson history should teach us:
In all of these cases, people cheered for what eventually brought them misery. They cheered because they were ignorant and ignorant because no one told them the truth.
Those in power allowed no other opinions and lied to them.
If they would have been fully informed, they would have been horrified by that truth.
The NY Times could get firebombed when the Magic Negro orders another Kristallnacht here. Those jerks continue to kiss his sorry azz.

Lapeer, MI

#935477 Jun 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
And, no, LCN, I am not a holocaust denier. Why would you even make that assumption?
LCN has been making that charge from out of nowhere for the past day or two. Bizarre psychotic tripe.

Lapeer, MI

#935478 Jun 30, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
An exact parallel with today here.
There is nothing promoted about Obama that isn't a lie, and the media is doing the exact same thing today that the German propaganda machine did in Germany in the 30s. A blind person can see it.
It is a chilling experience to watch history repeat itself.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#935479 Jun 30, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt does not believe that the US has become Nazi Germany...yet.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#935480 Jun 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"Medical care" by amateurs, the way ObamaKare plans to cut costs.
Interesting that this comes from Kaiser, a purveyor of bargain basement third-rate medical care.
Better to treat yourself than go to one of these clowns.
Sure hope the cashiers aren't going to do the diagnosing and treating.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#935481 Jun 30, 2013
A moment of silence for 19 firefighters who have died fighting a forest fire near Yarnell, Arizona.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#935482 Jun 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure hope the cashiers aren't going to do the diagnosing and treating.
Anything less than a graduate of an accredited American medical school is a scam.

Galt always checks a doctor's credentials.

Orlando, FL

#935483 Jun 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt does not believe that the US has become Nazi Germany...yet.
Neither do I.

But the mainstream media have most definitely become the propagandists protecting those in power.

Conservatives would be silenced if Obama could have his way...conservatives were labeled "potential threats to democracy" by this president...and conservatives were interrogated by the IRS and the FBI just because of their political persuasion.

But, no, the US has not become Nazi Germany. Nor do I believe it ever will.

But we best not let our guard down. Potential danger is lurking, and the mainstream media only barks a few times and then goes back to sleep. At least they startle a few more Americans first.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#935484 Jun 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything less than a graduate of an accredited American medical school is a scam.
Galt always checks a doctor's credentials.
So far, I'm one of the lucky ones and able to keep my family practitioner. Just crossing my fingers though. Employers still have a few more months before October to give their employees notice they're dropping their health insurance benefits.

Don't think that's going to happen but nothing can be taken for granted these days.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#935485 Jun 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
ABC News
Jake Tapper
ABC News has obtained an internal State Department email from May 3, 2012, indicating that the State Department denied a request from the security team at the Embassy of Libya to retain a DC-3 airplane in the country to better conduct their duties.
Copied on the email was U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens who was killed in a terrorist attack on the diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya, Sept. 11, 2012, along with three other Americans. That attack has prompted questions about whether the diplomatic personnel in that country were provided with adequate security support.
No one has yet to argue that the DC-3 would have definitively made a difference for the four Americans killed that night. The security team in question, after all, left Libya in August.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/10/...
In all the hubbub of Americans being targeted and interrogated by the IRS and waiting for the evidence to prove or disprove the White House knew about it, Americans were left to die in the hands of terrorists by this administration who then lied about who killed them.
And the media is protecting them by helping them sweep it under the rug.
Jake Tapper?
Really Carol?
I guessed you missed what happened to his credibility.

Orlando, FL

#935486 Jun 30, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty much how I felt when I realized just how much information is not being reported and is being withheld by the mainstream media surrounding the events leading up to Benghazi.

I kept thinking why isn't this being reported by every single news source in America? The President and Secretary of State denied requests for help to an embassy and then lied about who killed them.

And then I remembered why. The masses aren't supposed to know.

It really, really bothered me.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Orlando, FL

#935487 Jun 30, 2013
GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Jake Tapper?
Really Carol?
The information was reported to ABC News. Anyone could have written the same information in the article.

Do you dismiss the information or just the journalist?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#935488 Jun 30, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
http://www.mrconse rvative.com/2013/0 6/20220-christian- priest-behead-in-s yria-as-crowd-chee rs-takes-pictures/
And why don't the Liberal Media Mules present this? They cover for the Magic Negro come Hell or High Water.

They'd rather write about gay marriage, Hollywood and our illustrious Green President yet hide everything else the Scumbag-In-Chief does.

These primal dog-eating Allah-freak throwbacks are going to get my tax money via the Magic Negro and there's nothing I can do about it.

While he and his cow parade around the African bush....
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#935491 Jun 30, 2013
GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
Jake Tapper?
Really Carol?
Hit the road, you miserable child-molesting teacher wannabe.
LCN Llin

United States

#935492 Jun 30, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck, the Magic Negro's inviting the Morsi Mob to a Dog Barbeque at the White House is association enough:]
"If you have no links or examples to offer then be a good consumer and go watch TV, airhead." - shinningelectr0n

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LCN Llin

United States

#935493 Jun 30, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a big case now in the courts here where two brothers made over $50 million in their pain clinics, both in prison for 17 years, 7 deaths were attributed to their clinics, the two doctors are being charged as well, haven't been sentenced yet. However, the source is the maker of this drug. It's complicated.
Interesting

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Lapeer, MI

#935494 Jun 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
The truth about Benghazi will never be known by millions of people because only one network provided a detailed and in-depth account of the timeline based on the documentation that was made public.
The part that really got to me was the last letter sent by the embassy requesting more security stressing that conditions were becoming more dangerous, and that last request like the previous others were flatly denied.
This should bother everyone. We have no answers as to why those requests were denied. This, too, should bother everyone.
The silence on the part of the main stream media about this administration's cover up regarding a video and not a terrorist attack and the still unanswered questions as to why those requests for help were denied is withholding the truth. The media withholding the truth is propaganda. Pure and simple.
Why this doesn't bother everyone is beyond me.
There is a popular quote that bears repeating here.

"History has to be repeated often because no one was listening the last time".

WTH are those clueless little lambs out there listening to?
LCN Llin

United States

#935495 Jun 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
A moment of silence for 19 firefighters who have died fighting a forest fire near Yarnell, Arizona.
Y e s !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min litesong 53,505
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min Jacques Orleans 189,872
News More Than 40 People Shot In Chicago Over Holida... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
abby 5-25-15 1 hr mrs gladys kravitz 3
amy 5-25-15 1 hr Kuuipo 4
Ill have those negras voting Democratic for t... 2 hr LBJ Said It 2
@POTUS: Obama unveils new TWITTER account 2 hr PotusIsEVILTWIT 3
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]