Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#935279 Jun 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure insanity is something you're very familiar with.... for years, son.
Do you always have a comeback that I this childish & boring?

What's your next trick, son. Your daddy is better than his?
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#935280 Jun 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> "bust"?? Freudian slip?
Must be, but it was just a typo. Don't really like him much anyways, considering some of his bad decisions, like appointing CJ Roberts. He was about as good as Bill Clinton.

Obama on the other hand is a downright disgrace and "bust" would really fit there.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#935281 Jun 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan was not indicted because there was no proof he was aware of the program.
Now will Progressives continue to complain about investigations or not?
So if we were to call all things even, basically you're saying someone has to be found guilty besides Obama because, Operation Contra went as far up the ladder as VP, George H W Bush &, they did everything possible to keep the heat off his ass because they knew he would be running for president at the end of Reagan's tenure. So exactly who do you want held responsible for a rogue Ambassador? Exactly who fits the bill for whatever penalty is to be applied?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#935282 Jun 30, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
and you have proof of that?
BTW I had 2 male college roommates.....
"kharma"
Did they take turns?
Peace
KMA
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#935283 Jun 30, 2013
Allegations of NSA bugging stir tension with European allies...

Obama really has earned the worlds respect. NOT!

"European Parliament President Martin Schulz, in response, demanded a clarification from the NSA about the alleged program.

I am deeply worried and shocked about the allegations of U.S. authorities spying on EU offices," Schulz said in a statement, according to The Wall Street Journal. "If the allegations prove to be true, it would be an extremely serious matter which will have a severe impact on EU-U.S. relations."
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#935284 Jun 30, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry son. I keep trying to go as low as I can on the intelligence scale so you can understand.

I apologize for not being able to go lower.

Any chance you might be able to come up? At least meet me half way? No?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#935285 Jun 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
This from the person who posted that according o the polls, Obama had a 55% disapproval rating.
I guess since you post lies, everyone else does too?
You are still hyperventilating over one point. CNN 54% disapprove

Makes you look not too bright and petty.

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#935286 Jun 30, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"kharma"
I have and will continue to call president nobama a boy, failing to do a man's job.
Peace
KMA
Eed the slur slinger.

What is really pathetic is his attempt to justify it.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#935287 Jun 30, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> So if we were to call all things even, basically you're saying someone has to be found guilty besides Obama because, Operation Contra went as far up the ladder as VP, George H W Bush &, they did everything possible to keep the heat off his ass because they knew he would be running for president at the end of Reagan's tenure. So exactly who do you want held responsible for a rogue Ambassador? Exactly who fits the bill for whatever penalty is to be applied?
Innuendos are not facts. Bush was not charged or impeached.

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#935288 Jun 30, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When you get a job by pretending to be something other than what you are, it usually does not work out well.
Joe Muto was hired by Fox on his bona fides credentials as a 'investigative journalist',but Fox didn't want him to investigate any legitimate anything ,so he investigated his employers.:-D
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#935289 Jun 30, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean like how Bust caused Katrina; lied about WMD; invaded Iraq for Oil; casued the world-wide recession and housing/foreclosure crisis?
Is that the kind of stuff wingnuts throw at Obama?
Well you were correct on 3 of the 4. Bush didn't cause Katrina but, he did absolutely nothing to help the situation either.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#935290 Jun 30, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> So if we were to call all things even, basically you're saying someone has to be found guilty besides Obama because, Operation Contra went as far up the ladder as VP, George H W Bush &, they did everything possible to keep the heat off his ass because they knew he would be running for president at the end of Reagan's tenure. So exactly who do you want held responsible for a rogue Ambassador? Exactly who fits the bill for whatever penalty is to be applied?
Ollie North made a fool of you Democrat terds and your witch hunt.

I recall you lunatics saying Reagan was going to start WWIII.

Instead, he helped bring down the U.S.S.R. and the Berlin Wall, effectively ending the Cold War.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#935291 Jun 30, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry son. I keep trying to go as low as I can on the intelligence scale so you can understand.
I apologize for not being able to go lower.
Any chance you might be able to come up? At least meet me half way? No?
clueless, nuts, wise ass punk looking for a fight.

Next!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#935292 Jun 30, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Eed the slur slinger.
What is really pathetic is his attempt to justify it.
He actually tells it like it is, that is unless you don't care about reality.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#935293 Jun 30, 2013
Has anyone seen the "light skinned NEGRO with no NEGRO dialect", Obama lately?
Whatever

Gering, NE

#935294 Jun 30, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah's MO
Whatever

Gering, NE

#935295 Jun 30, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Well you were correct on 3 of the 4. Bush didn't cause Katrina but, he did absolutely nothing to help the situation either.
You have not proved the other 3.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#935296 Jun 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Innuendos are not facts. Bush was not charged or impeached.
Amazing, you call Operation Contra innuendos but, label Obama & Hillary guilty. Like I said," hell of a double standard." Even worse given the fact that Stevens was a rogue Ambassador, doing whatever. No one knows what Stevens was doing in Libya off the grid but, you blame the president & his underlings as if you have proof of foul play or corruption. Wasting tax payers money on hearing after hearing with no results!
Whatever

Gering, NE

#935297 Jun 30, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Amazing, you call Operation Contra innuendos but, label Obama & Hillary guilty. Like I said," hell of a double standard." Even worse given the fact that Stevens was a rogue Ambassador, doing whatever. No one knows what Stevens was doing in Libya off the grid but, you blame the president & his underlings as if you have proof of foul play or corruption. Wasting tax payers money on hearing after hearing with no results!
Major reading fail. Try reading the post again.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#935298 Jun 30, 2013
Former Bank of America workers allege lies to homeowners

Six former Bank of America Corp. employees have alleged that the bank deliberately denied eligible home owners loan modifications and lied to them about the status of their mortgage payments and documents.

The bank allegedly used these tactics to shepherd homeowners into foreclosure, as well as in-house loan modifications. Both yielded the bank more profits than the government-sponsored Home Affordable Modification Program, according to documents recently filed as part of a lawsuit in Massachusetts federal court.

The former employees, who worked at Bank of America centers throughout the United States, said the bank rewarded customer service representatives who foreclosed on homes with cash bonuses and gift cards to retail stores such as Target Corp and Bed Bath & Beyond Inc.

For example, an employee who placed 10 or more accounts into foreclosure a month could get a $500 bonus. At the same time, the bank punished those who did not make the numbers or objected to its tactics with discipline, including firing...

Read More:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/breaki...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,677
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min kal 49,174
Deat Abby 12-16 43 min Sublime1 44
best joke (Oct '09) 1 hr Always Smile 526
14-Year-Old Boy Shot In Head On Far South Side 1 hr Laughing Bear Fan 3
CHICAGO BEARS ARE SHYT. Boycott them 2 hr Go Blue Forever 18
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr RACE 4,912
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:21 am PST

NBC Sports11:21AM
Who's in worse shape, Redskins or Bears?
Bleacher Report11:25 AM
If Bears Fire Marc Trestman, What Should They Look For in a Replacement Coach?
NBC Sports11:31 AM
Chris Conte: NFL career worth shortened life
NFL11:41 AM
Trestman: There's accountability in Bears' building
NBC Sports12:41 PM
Bears' Trestman aware of speculation about future - NBC Sports