Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
859,121 - 859,140 of 1,078,994 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

LION wrote:
I have signed up 300 negroes with black owned banks
Hey, Dood, take the Nation of Islam up to the Arctic Circle where they can have their assets frozen.

Hee, Hee.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Change of tone huh! You're not about to sit here & whine like a new born. 2 weeds ago you were so confident of Obamas guilt, you all were talking impeachment. Now as the scandals are winding down &, the smoke is clearing &, everyone who thought Obama was guilty of all of those claims are now realizing what we all knew in the 1st place. It's ail just another Republican witch hunt. Now you're upset the media is not covering the nonsense, when there was nothing to really cover in the 1st place. Love the attitude tho! You republicans refuse to lose even after you've clearly lost, big time!
Everyone else sees the 300Lb Gorilla taking a dump on the carpet but if you choose to ignore it, that's your choice.

Watch where you step, though.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah Benghazi, IRS Gestapo tactics, Blah, blah, blah.
Everything you've posted has been totally debunked.
Blah, blah, blah .....Liar.
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Not if it's written cursive. Plus, it must be only Ebonics.
Funny because, "Sarah Palin" who actually ran for president, thought Bush & McCain were sculpted on Mt Rushmore! That ditzy chick was a few percentage points from VP. Thank God your children are alot smarter than you are!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Islamists are Islamists. They don't belong on anyone's side. I lived in Chicago, less that 7 blocks away the Moslem who helped bombed Mumbai was arrested. He was considered a wonderful business owner by all accounts. He was sponsoring terrorists to come to our country under the guise of business. Islamists do not belong in our polictics on either side. PERIOD.
period?

i think we can say the same about wingnut extremists.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of crap as usual Carol. The data gathering is being done, as I've said before, within the framework of the law enacted by a Republican Congress and signed into law by George W Bush. This data consists of phone numbers, their source and their destination. Only when a phone number is connected to a known terrorist source is there any further action which requires a warrant. People give up more privacy when they swipe their loyalty card at the local supermarket. Just because Al Qaeda has been diminished doesn't mean that they're incapable of more attacks stupid and the best way to prevent these attacks is to monitor who their talking to. Your assertion that Obama is using these programs to monitor anyone else just proves that you're riding the Crazy Train big time.
Mr. Poop, you have become a stereotype and don't realize it. As a typical Liberal, you blame the excesses and abuses of this administration on any Republican in sight. YAWN.

If a Republican Congress had passed laws back in 1950 to allow telephone wiretaps and the Magic Negro now pays off secret judges inside of secret courts to wiretap his political enemies, you'd blame all this on that nasty Republican Congress of 1950.

Stop acting like a Liberal and a Fool. No one is falling for it.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who the hell's talking! One of the biggest liars on this thread!
LMFAO.....

It's the culture....

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
pot, meet kettle.
kettle, meet pot.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You use partisan charity sites -Media Matters, Talking Points, Think Progress, et al.
There is no doubt these sites have a political viewpoint.
Silly, us, we think most MSM sites are valid.
yes, if only more of us would tune into FOX every night.....

3 million and holding. wonder why that is? why won't the other 115 million of us who voted in 2012 concern ourselves more with the politically 'valid' opinions of the FOX talking heads?

i'm serious. why?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
period?
i think we can say the same about wingnut extremists.
Ghetto is not a Republican invention.... Ghetto is a man made demokratic wingnut disaster...

It's the culture...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
lily, this was so dumb, that you should have used the correctly named Emoron to post it.
Your total lack of logic is glaring.
Teachers demanding any problem child be drugged is not a Republican thing.
Liberal Academia says to kids: don't use drugs except the ones we shove down your throats to make our jobs easier.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Pelosi: GOP Must Pass Immigration If They ‘Ever Want To Win A Presidential Race’

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/p...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Funny because, "Sarah Palin" who actually ran for president, thought Bush & McCain were sculpted on Mt Rushmore! That ditzy chick was a few percentage points from VP. Thank God your children are alot smarter than you are!
It just bothers people when you project ghetto and idiot on people NJ raider when the demoKrats still have you in chains you dumbass.

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Pelosi: GOP Must Pass Immigration If They ‘Ever Want To Win A Presidential Race’
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/p...
The Government Cheese and Welfare Crowd...The Blind Lead...

It's the culture..
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>Some small parasites are a good thing and can be tolerated,but not Wall Street Bankster moocher parasites that want to suck the entire life out of the American host. "Infinite Planet Economics" is the Cancer on American civilization.#ForwardOnClimate
No need to beat the horse a stick! It is they who can not go outside for longer than 10 increments, in fear of frying like pig in a pan. They will ignore it until it is truly apon them. Until their mother in Maine is hit with a tornado! Then they'll be climate change's #1 advocate.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol just changing your screen name doesn't make your statements true; they're still goddamned lies.
So how did Obama try to silence the opposition liar? Was there any attempt to put O'Reilly, Hannity or Rush off the air or Malkin and Krauthammer out of the newspapers?
No liar, Holder did not illegally seize anything from James Rosen. He got a legal warrant from a federal judge.
No liar, the IRS didn't target political enemies they also gave progressive groups special scrutiny too. Only three groups, all progressive, were denied 501(c)(4) status.
And finally liar, there was no cover-up about Benghazi. Everybody knew and called it an act of terror. Whether the motivation was a video or some other reason is irrelevant except for idiots like you.
How can someone who claims to be a Christian be such a hate filled bald faced liar?
My topix name had to be changed not by choice. Someone on here read Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" and isolated, targeted and tried to destroy the enemy.

The truth seems to be the enemy - or any facsimile thereof.

Obama publicly went after Fox when he was still a naïve on-the-job trainee until someone with experience told him that was a "Nixon-like no-no".

He censored Fox from press meetings until the liberal media who still had a few brain cells left told him that was a "Marxist-like no-no".

He has such thin skin that in an interview he said Fox was his only opposition and that they had a "big bullhorn". Poor baby. Someone in the press didn't like him.

You should try and get out more. And, politically speaking, grow up while you're at it.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, if only more of us would tune into FOX every night.....
3 million and holding. wonder why that is? why won't the other 115 million of us who voted in 2012 concern ourselves more with the politically 'valid' opinions of the FOX talking heads?
i'm serious. why?
You voted for the winner obama and still are a loser making you a bigger loser you idiot... Defending the gestapo IRS and a Obama Bin Lyin is an excellent campaign strategy in 2014 you dumbass, recommended for all you creepy-ass cracker demokrats.

It's the culture...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Not so fast, Obama sheep. I don't think these revelations support your lie:
1 - "Anger is mounting in Brussels at new revelations about the extent of US spying on European Union countries - with claims that snoops installed bugs inside EU buildings.
The damaging allegations are revealed in new top secret documents leaked by fugitive spy Edward Snowden and seen by German magazine, Spiegel.
The most chilling claim in the secret report from 2010 is that Brussels was subjected to a cyber-attack at its offices in New York and Washington, which was later traced back to a Nato building used by US officials.
Papers suggest US spies eavesdropped on European diplomats in EU buildings in central Washington DC. Computers were also hacked so the United States had access to computer files and emails, reports Spiegel.
The latest disclosures come after a giant spying operation against the EU was revealed, in which Germany was the most heavily spied upon country in Europe by Amercia's National Security Agency (NSA), using its top-secret Prism programme."
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/484765/2013... #
2 - "During the Obama Administration, the NSA has officially continued operating under the new FISA guidelines.[3] However, in April 2009 officials at the United States Department of Justice acknowledged that the NSA had engaged in "overcollection" of domestic communications in excess of the FISA court's authority, but claimed that the acts were unintentional and had since been rectified"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NSA_warrantless_... (2001%E2%80%9307)
3 - NY Times - "President Obama’s Dragnet"
"The administration has now lost all credibility on this issue."
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/07/opinion/pre...
You are a goddamn liar and an idiot!
Did anyone here notice the Magic Negro protests in S. Africa yesterday? Tear gas was used to shut them up. Protesters (black) carried signs of the Boy Messiah looking like Hitler.

It's funny how America's Fifth Column Press keeps the Boy Messiah's image clean domestically while the rest of the world and the foriegn press wakes up to his game.

The Azzhole in a 3-piece suit is being exposed but not here!
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>The Government Cheese and Welfare Crowd...The Blind Lead...
It's the culture..
Retard on the thread. This the same dude that gets all of his info & talking points from a black dude wearing a KKK hat! How mixed up are you?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"OMG OMG OMG heres the link,.. Where's the back up OMG OMG OMG"
Previously you said Obama's disapproval rating was 55%.
Where was your back up?
"In a CNN/ORC International survey released June 17, the president’s approval ratings sunk eight points, including a 17-point decline in support from voters under the age of 30."

From http://tinyurl.com/ow4xjr6

Domestically, the Jerk-In-Chief is slowly being exposed for what he is. Outside the country, anger is growing over the Magic Negro's arrogant abuses.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a word drop 6 words! 7 min Anonymous42 6
Detroit man shoots black women in his front yar... 10 min Skyler 1
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 27 min NITiN 7
Saving Catholic Schools 31 min larry 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 48 min JOEL 68,366
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 459
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Guy 174,508
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 hr Rose of Tralee 97,515
•••