Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 42,953)

Showing posts 859,041 - 859,060 of1,073,086
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep seeing Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, 3 or 4 in a row.
You are a follower, son.
Don't you just hate it when people don't do as you want them too son?
GOP idiots

Fort Lauderdale, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Only "probably Hillary"?
Who else you got?
We don't need anyone else.
2016 will be 2012 redux for GOP.
Primary circus clown parade.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

GOP idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't need anyone else.
2016 will be 2012 redux for GOP.
Primary circus clown parade.
You need someone.

Seems to me, I recall a Democrat establishment calling Hillary a REDNECK, Rolling Stome Magazine had a picture of her in the back of a red pickup with a pack of cigs rolled up in her sleve and a whiskey flask in her back pocket.

Billy Boy even complained about the race card.

So idiot, you've forgotten about that, not that you ever had a clue in the first place?

Did you say you are a clown? Yes, we know.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Hey Eman, what do you think about your buddy waxman flying the Emoron flag?
This idiot doesn't realize he's helping me jerk your chain!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Good night EMoron (AKA lily).

Oakland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

2 Termz

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the guys at Goldman Sachs who pull Obama's strings?
The primary Goldman Sachs puppet-master ,Hank Paulsen was George W Bush's Treasury Secretary who said a day before Lehman Bros. collapsed that there was 'nothing to worry about", the economy will work itself out" . Bahahawaaaaaaaaaahh!?!!

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

The Washington D. C. inner -city metro area is making a remarkable revival. "Lack of affordable housing is an unintended consequence of a region’s success, and can certainly be seen in the Washington D.C. metro area.

As the public demand for walkable neighborhoods has increased, low- to moderate-income residents are being priced out of those neighborhoods. And unfortunately, the public policy regarding housing affordability in the United States remains “drive until you qualify.”

Thus began Chris Leinberger of the Brookings Institution at a recent seminar entitled “Walkable Neighborhoods: How to Make Them for Everyone,” sponsored by the Coalition for Smarter Growth."
- See more at: http://mobilitylab.org/2013/01/30/the-uninten...
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>it is more sinister than that. The biggest maker of Ritalin in USA, is the second largest funder of public schools, teachers are now involved in demanding children be medicated before they return to school.
Children shouldn't go to school if they are not happy being
there. Teachers are gross and know nothing of how to help
children. School is just abuse. We spend our whole lives
trying to get over it. Only God knows.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

"Auntie Mame" written by Marion Tanner's nephew , Edward Everett Tanner III ,under the pen name,Patrick Dennis , is being shown on the Turner Classic Movies Channel tonight. I remember being taken to a Broadway showing of Auntie Mame as a child growing up in the 1960's. It was one of my most memorable trips to New York City and Auntie Mame remained my favorite musical comedy to date. The real life Bohemian Salon matron of the arts and humanities ,Marion Tanner passed away in 1985. I like to reminisce about her life and spiritual vitality on sultry , storm-threatening summer nights like tonight. "NEW YORK — Marion Tanner, 94, self-described as ``the ultimate Greenwich Village eccentric`` and the apparent model for the madcap fictional character Auntie Mame, has died. She had suffered a stroke two months ago.

Known as one of Greenwich Village`s most colorful inhabitants, Miss Tanner bought a red brick house at 72 Bank Street in 1927, and for many years it was a haven and salon for struggling artists, writers, freethinkers, radicals and a wide spectrum of what Miss Tanner sometimes called ``Bohemian types.`" ..."Miss Tanner was born March 6, 1891, in Buffalo. She was graduated from Smith College and became an ice hockey instructor--the sort of thing a Mame might do.

She studied psychology and psychiatric methodology with Erich Fromm and Karen Horney, and received a master`s degree in sociology from New York University.

Miss Tanner devoted much of her life to caring for children from broken homes, and, although she had none of her own, she always had homeless children living with her.

Miss Tanner also taught in private schools, did social work and was a volunteer at Greenwich House, a children`s center. In the 1930s she worked as an arbitrator and mediator with the National Labor Relations Board."[ http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1985-11-02... ] We need to remember Marion Tanner, "Auntie Mame" in these treacherous, bourgeois times that we're enjoying in our current times.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

10 Mainstream News Stories To Wake Up Your Friends And Family

http://intellihub.com/2013/06/29/10-mainstrea...
OBAMA DEMS GOD

Spring Hope, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Nelson Mandela 'improving' as Obama arrives in South Africa
Reuters Jun 29, 2013, 03.25AM IST
Tags:

Winnie Madikizela-Mandela|
Nelson Mandela|
first black president of South Africa|
Barack Obama

(The faltering health of…)

PRETORIA/JOHANNESBURG: South Africa's ailing anti-apartheid leader Nelson Mandela is doing much better in hospital, his ex-wife Winnie said on Friday, as US President Barack Obama arrived for a visit that will pay homage to a man he calls his "personal hero".

The faltering health of the first black president of South Africa, a revered symbol of racial reconciliation, has drawn world attention since the 94-year-old was rushed to hospital with a recurring lung infection nearly three weeks ago.

WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE??????OBAMAS PERSONAL HERO IS SUPPOSE TO BE REV
WRIGHT!!!
LION

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

TO ALL NEGROES

Go open up an account with a black owned bank or a black owned credit union

Start a small investment group with your friends

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The mob and the media will continue to overlook Obama's suppression of civil liberties as long as he continues to pass out the goodies.
And then soon the country is gone.
The abuses of power have become so numerous and egregious, it's like they've become one big blur, and the liberal media seems to have no interest whatsoever in holding those responsible accountable. The incompetency surrounding Benghazi and the unconstitutionality and abuse of power by the IRS and the DOJ might as well have never happened if it were up to them.

The thought that those responsible may never be held accountable or the American people may never have any answers because the liberal media has washed their hands of all wrongdoing by those who they protect disturbs me greatly.

We're now at the point where the liberal media dictates who holds the power who, in turn, controls the liberal media.

That hit me like a ton of bricks watching that report the other night. We're now a nation of the blind leading the blind. The liberal media is keeping the majority in the dark to protect those who abuse their power instead of protecting us from that abuse of power.

This is very unsettling to me. The FBI interrogates KBG style, the Department of Justice illegally confiscates private information, the president lies to us about a terrorist attack, and the liberal media is absolutely silent to protect them.

It must mean we're already in communist-like territory. Unless something changes soon.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Students at the University of Nevada soon will be able to sign up for drone studies alongside their English literature and calculus. The school is developing a program to train students in the "drone economy."

That’s shorthand for the expansion expected in the unmanned aerial vehicle industry. The Federal Aviation Administration plans to open U.S. airspace to drones by 2015.

http://news.msn.com/us/colleges-gearing-up-to...

Does anyone really think we're still in Kansas?

Does anyone really think domestic drones are only going to be used for the purposes reported?

Does anyone wish they had now voted for Romney?

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Children shouldn't go to school if they are not happy being
there. Teachers are gross and know nothing of how to help
children. School is just abuse. We spend our whole lives
trying to get over it. Only God knows.
The only thing that's lacking in schools is common sense. Because it's lacking everywhere.
LION

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

I have signed up 300 negroes with black owned banks
NJ raider 1

Asbury Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The abuses of power have become so numerous and egregious, it's like they've become one big blur, and the liberal media seems to have no interest whatsoever in holding those responsible accountable. The incompetency surrounding Benghazi and the unconstitutionality and abuse of power by the IRS and the DOJ might as well have never happened if it were up to them.
The thought that those responsible may never be held accountable or the American people may never have any answers because the liberal media has washed their hands of all wrongdoing by those who they protect disturbs me greatly.
We're now at the point where the liberal media dictates who holds the power who, in turn, controls the liberal media.
That hit me like a ton of bricks watching that report the other night. We're now a nation of the blind leading the blind. The liberal media is keeping the majority in the dark to protect those who abuse their power instead of protecting us from that abuse of power.
This is very unsettling to me. The FBI interrogates KBG style, the Department of Justice illegally confiscates private information, the president lies to us about a terrorist attack, and the liberal media is absolutely silent to protect them.
It must mean we're already in communist-like territory. Unless something changes soon.
Change of tone huh! You're not about to sit here & whine like a new born. 2 weeds ago you were so confident of Obamas guilt, you all were talking impeachment. Now as the scandals are winding down &, the smoke is clearing &, everyone who thought Obama was guilty of all of those claims are now realizing what we all knew in the 1st place. It's ail just another Republican witch hunt. Now you're upset the media is not covering the nonsense, when there was nothing to really cover in the 1st place. Love the attitude tho! You republicans refuse to lose even after you've clearly lost, big time!
OBAMA GOOD CHRISTIAN MAN

Spring Hope, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

President Obama calls to congratulate joyful Prop. 8 plaintiffs from Air Force One
'We're proud of you guys'
26 June 2013 | By Greg Hernandez

From Air Force One, President Barack Obama called to personally congratulated the two California couples who successfully challenged Proposition 8 and got invited to one of their weddings.

Kris Perry and Sandy Belzer Stier and Paul Katami and Jeff Zarrillo were standing outside the US Supreme Court building ready to appear live on MSNBC when the call came in.

'We're proud of you guys,' Obama could be heard saying.'Through your leadership, you're helping out a whole lot of people everywhere. I hope you have a great celebration.'

Stier said to Obama:'We thank you so much for your support!'

Zarrillo then chimed in and said into the phone:'You're invited to the wedding!'

The call was taken by Chad Griffin, president of the Human Rights Campaign. Before taking his current job, Griffin had led the American Foundation for Equal Rights which filed the lawsuit on behalf of the two couples.

He told Obama:'While we celebrate today, we know we have to role up our sleeves for those in the 37 states that didn't get marriage equality today. But we're well on our way and thank you for your leadership.'
- See more at: http://www.gaystarnews.com/article/president-...

HELL - The LAKE of FIRE

They exchanged the truth of God for a lie,
and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator.
For this reason God gave them over to degrading passions.

Their women exchanged the natural function for that
which is unnatural, also the men abandoned the natural function
of the woman and burned in their desire toward one another,
men with men committing indecent acts and receiving in their
own body the due penalty of their error.(AIDS) Romans 1:25-28
NJ raider 1

Asbury Park, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Judged:

LION wrote:
I have signed up 300 negroes with black owned banks
Your dirty ass white relatives does not qualify as being black. In the words of Trayvon Martin " creepy ass cracker!" RIP!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 859,041 - 859,060 of1,073,086
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min No Warming 45,589
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Riigsby5555 48,700
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,553
A kid-friendly guide to the Windy City 1 hr Tgloaded 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 173,768
Abby July 12 2 hr Julie 5
Amy July 12 2 hr Julie 7
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••