Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#935114 Jun 30, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Squeeze your fat cheeks together hard and make the Magic Negro smile.
And.... you still agree with Satan son.

Nothing's changed in your personal claims.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#935115 Jun 30, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>What? Ambassador Stevens being murdered isn't true anymore?
Get with it. Didn't you now that the Truth changes?

Heck, happens everyday. The Magic Negro knows about it, too.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#935116 Jun 30, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
kettle, meet pot.
Awww.... you're going to piss off whatever for not supporting your claim son.

Oh wait! No! You're on HIS side!

You get a pass! Lucky you!

Lapeer, MI

#935117 Jun 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Another opinion piece
*slanted* opinion piece = Liberal Press Propaganda

Lapeer, MI

#935118 Jun 30, 2013
loose cannon wrote:
Keep your eyes on Egypt today.
It is a volatile country and the US State Department is advising Americans to "steer clear" of the danger zone.
Allah is about to take a dump...
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#935119 Jun 30, 2013
I like having cons sticking to Benghazi.

It shows there's nothing else they can really bash.

If that's the best they can offer today to diss non cons, they're really in trouble in 2016. And it's already creating a problem for 2014...
LCN Llin

United States

#935120 Jun 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
In response to one of your posts earlier about Hillary's "what difference does it make" comment, I wanted to say that the difference it makes is she knew full well she lied for a political power grab, had no answers as to why that embassy was abandoned and was not truthful about who did.
A disgraceful display of incompetency and cowardice.
Your post:
" The threats to the Jews came very subtly and unexpectedly when it was finally understood what was going on."

Which book originated this piece of knowledge?
Among the most idiotic things you have every posted.
Threat came "subtly" to the Jews. This statement is moronic!
Try saying this among your Jewish friends and report back their response!
Peace

Lapeer, MI

#935121 Jun 30, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>He was doing O'bama and Hillary arms deals, I know.
Arms Deals to Libyans with Al Qaeda connections. The Magic Negro works almost completely in the dark.

Lapeer, MI

#935122 Jun 30, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Islamists are Islamists. They don't belong on anyone's side. I lived in Chicago, less that 7 blocks away the Moslem who helped bombed Mumbai was arrested. He was considered a wonderful business owner by all accounts. He was sponsoring terrorists to come to our country under the guise of business. Islamists do not belong in our polictics on either side. PERIOD.
The Magic Negro disagrees with you.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/dhs.a...

Lapeer, MI

#935123 Jun 30, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol just changing your screen name doesn't make your statements true; they're still goddamned lies.
So how did Obama try to silence the opposition liar? Was there any attempt to put O'Reilly, Hannity or Rush off the air or Malkin and Krauthammer out of the newspapers?
No liar, Holder did not illegally seize anything from James Rosen. He got a legal warrant from a federal judge.
No liar, the IRS didn't target political enemies they also gave progressive groups special scrutiny too. Only three groups, all progressive, were denied 501(c)(4) status.
And finally liar, there was no cover-up about Benghazi. Everybody knew and called it an act of terror. Whether the motivation was a video or some other reason is irrelevant except for idiots like you.
How can someone who claims to be a Christian be such a hate filled bald faced liar?
You are like a barking dog thinking that all of its barking will somehow change the neighborhood to its liking.

The Truth doesn't change because of Mr. Poop's barking.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#935124 Jun 30, 2013
Obama publicly went after Fox when he was still a naïve on-the-job trainee until someone with experience told him that was a presidential no-no.

He censored Fox from press meetings until the liberal media told him that was a constitutional no-no.

He once said in an interview that Fox was his only opposition and that they had a "big bullhorn".

Can't have any opposition...not in communist/dictatorship countries anyway.

Unfortunately, Obama represents the USA and the diversity of opinions.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#935125 Jun 30, 2013
“In a Time of Universal Deceit, Telling the Truth is a Revolutionary Act.”

http://biblehub.com/daniel/12-4.htm

http://censorshipinamerica.wordpress.com/2010...

http://biblehub.com/proverbs/10-25.htm
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#935126 Jun 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
In response to one of your posts earlier about Hillary's "what difference does it make" comment, I wanted to say that the difference it makes is she knew full well she lied for a political power grab, had no answers as to why that embassy was abandoned and was not truthful about who did.
A disgraceful display of incompetency and cowardice.
Again so, what was Stevens doing in Benghazi without his security detail at a safe house & not the consulate? She probably didn't lie at all. She most likely didn't want to smear his name for the illegal stuff he was into!

Lapeer, MI

#935127 Jun 30, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Look who the hell's talking! One of the biggest liars on this thread!
So the *biggest* liar on this thread calls LouisLane *one of* the biggest liars on this thread.

A liar calling someone else a liar is really funny, Mr. Poop.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#935128 Jun 30, 2013
The little dictator ‘Obama’ was warning U.S. journalists covering his trip in South Africa not to ask too many questions!! I understand his efforts to enforce his Press Policies on the Media ‘Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell ‘Mr. Obama the World already knows you’re in Over Your Head!!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#935129 Jun 30, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post:
" The threats to the Jews came very subtly and unexpectedly when it was finally understood what was going on."
Which book originated this piece of knowledge?
Among the most idiotic things you have every posted.
Threat came "subtly" to the Jews. This statement is moronic!
Try saying this among your Jewish friends and report back their response!
Peace
Jews were integrated into the German culture and way of life for many years, some successful and all lived quiet and peaceful lives. None of them were prepared for or anticipated the Nazi onslaught of their lives being destroyed. Even being loaded onto those trains, they had their suitcases and believed they were being "relocated".

It's you who apparently needs to crack open a history book.

Lapeer, MI

#935130 Jun 30, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> Funny because, "Sarah Palin" who actually ran for president, thought Bush & McCain were sculpted on Mt Rushmore! That ditzy chick was a few percentage points from VP. Thank God your children are alot smarter than you are!
The Magic Negro IS already sculpted on every mountainside in America.

Cracks & Cliffs. And lots of 'em.

So when you finally crack and jump off the cliff with your clueless leader, think of it as an art form.

Your Sarah Palin jokes fall flat.

Let's see now...we've got Bush-Bashing, Romney-Bashing and Palin-Bashing,.... all to avoid calling a spade a spade in the Oval Office.

Doesn't work, Dood.
NJ raider 1

Paterson, NJ

#935131 Jun 30, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Arms Deals to Libyans with Al Qaeda connections. The Magic Negro works almost completely in the dark.
And you all call people robots! This is getting ridiculous, now all on que, you're all elaborating about this nonsense with no proof to back up your bullshit claims. If in fact Obama was supplying them with arms, why would they kill Stevens? He would've been no more than a middle man & killing him wouldn't benefit them at all!

Lapeer, MI

#935132 Jun 30, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> No need to beat the horse a stick! It is they who can not go outside for longer than 10 increments, in fear of frying like pig in a pan. They will ignore it until it is truly apon them. Until their mother in Maine is hit with a tornado! Then they'll be climate change's #1 advocate.
Hey, crackhead....WTF are you babbling about now?

Come back down to the Urban Reservation.

Lapeer, MI

#935133 Jun 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
My topix name had to be changed not by choice. Someone on here read Saul Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" and isolated, targeted and tried to destroy the enemy.
The truth seems to be the enemy - or any facsimile thereof.
Obama publicly went after Fox when he was still a naïve on-the-job trainee until someone with experience told him that was a "Nixon-like no-no".
He censored Fox from press meetings until the liberal media who still had a few brain cells left told him that was a "Marxist-like no-no".
He has such thin skin that in an interview he said Fox was his only opposition and that they had a "big bullhorn". Poor baby. Someone in the press didn't like him.
You should try and get out more. And, politically speaking, grow up while you're at it.
PDUPONT walks the far periphery of reality carrying Magic Negro Pom-Pom's to beat people with.

He's all bluff and bluster without substance.

Sound familiar?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 8 min reality is a crutch 7
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 58 min Enter 182,298
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr L Morales 71,302
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 3 hr L Morales 11
Southern Illinois Supports Police 3 hr Does not matter 1
Holiday Greetings 5 hr Daddy Warbucks 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister Tonka 98,886
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance