Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#934929 Jun 29, 2013
ClarkCuntster69 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound depressed.It's probably true what you're saying but it sounds as if you've pretty much given up on everybody else and I, for one, think that's wise. They're all out to get you anyway. Besides, it wasn't 'four Americans,' it was two pit bulls and and an Irish Setter. The only person who still even remembers them is you and you're just going through the motions. Maybe you could hold a parade for them at Disneyworld? Yeah, that's a good idea, pick up a permit and hold a parade in their honor. Let's see how many of their fans show up to mourn your loss...
As drunk as you sound, you could ride a Moose right about now.

Better yet, let the Moose ride you, eh?

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#934930 Jun 29, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

This fits moocher Eed & all his ilk

Lapeer, MI

#934931 Jun 29, 2013
ClarkCuntster69 wrote:
I was unaccountably distressed earlier today as well when I thought about the untimely death of Abraham Lincoln. The rush to judgement afterwards by the press and the rest of the liberal sheepdogs was appalling! I still haven't gotten over it. Some southerners will need to pay for this affront... what? The Voting Rights Act? You're kidding? The Supreme Court did that? Mississippi? Alabama? Texas? You've got to be kidding? Not the same as 1965 huh? How can you tell when a conservative justice (Catholic) on the Supreme Court is actually dead? What if they're really all like Jesus and just keep coming back interminably?
You are *STILL* distressed as this senseless tripe shows.

Lapeer, MI

#934932 Jun 29, 2013
ClarkCuntster69 wrote:
I listened to an interesting speaker last Tuesday. She made the point that defeating the conservative movement in the US was as simple as just waiting 8-10 years for them all to die. It's a good point don't you think?
Find Bert & Ernie and join in as a threesome.

You're all puppets anyways.

Lapeer, MI

#934933 Jun 29, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg you embarrass yourself more and more everyday.
But she';ll never reach yur level, hunee:]

Lapeer, MI

#934934 Jun 29, 2013
Emoron wrote:
You right wingers are just barley smart enough to use the internet to find support for your fanatic views. Your wealthy handlers use FOX News to manipulate you with phony validation and fear, but lies can't be sustained forever. The only thing that binds you, your hate for Obama, is over in three years.
Then what? Your only hope is to Benghazi Hillary. But even then who will you unite behind?
Its over, rant and whine away.
bar·ley (bärl)
n.
1. A grass in the genus Hordeum, native to temperate regions, having flowers in terminal, often long-awned spikes.
2. The grain of H. vulgare or its varieties, used for livestock feed, malt production, and cereal.

But you think Barley is 'smart', eh?

Well, you learn something new each day:]
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#934935 Jun 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Congress's version of the law. Oh wait, it is the law.
These church run businesses should get no special treatment whether tax law or any regulation. They already get tax breaks for their gold plated temples. Maybe the courts should look at that?
Hobby Lobby can F*ck off & quit whining. I guess they are saying their Christian employees are using (OMG OM) birth control! I guess they need better, more Church of Hobby Lobby employees.
Dumbass Dave is a creepy-ass cracker.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#934936 Jun 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The DNA of the demokratic party is inbred with 100+ years of hate and racism.

It's the culture...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#934937 Jun 29, 2013
<quoted text>
"Lois"
hitler threw lavicious parties? He also;
- Burnt the parliment building in 1933
- Also in 1933 hitler abolished freedom of the press
- Also in 1933 hitler banned all labor unions
- Also in 1933 hitler banned all political parties except the Nazi party
- In 1936 hitler sent troops into the Rhineland in violation of the treaty of Versailles
- In 1938 hitler took over Austria
- In 1939 he finished grabbing Czechosolvakia
- On 1940 overran and subdued Denmark, Belgium, Luxemburg and the Netherlands
- In 1940 he invaded France
- In June 1941 he sent 3 million men to invade Russia
The worlds leaders knew the danger, they simply tried to appease hitler. The parties were only for the elite the lackeys who enabled hitler to be the despot he was.
Peace
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#934938 Jun 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/photo .php?fbid=625645264113122& set=a.115969958413991.17486.11 4517875225866&type=1&t heater
This fits moocher Eed & all his ilk
You voted for the winner obama and still lost making you a bigger moocher you idiot...

It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Spokane, WA

#934939 Jun 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Congress's version of the law. Oh wait, it is the law.
These church run businesses should get no special treatment whether tax law or any regulation. They already get tax breaks for their gold plated temples. Maybe the courts should look at that?
Hobby Lobby can F*ck off & quit whining. I guess they are saying their Christian employees are using (OMG OM) birth control! I guess they need better, more Church of Hobby Lobby employees.
"real dumb"
We all realize you are dumbest sonofabitch on this thread or any other thread. You think you know all. Let us see what the courts have to say. In your world courts are not required, your boy nobama makes the decisions, it's his way or the highway. It is stoopid azzholes like you who want the government to tell you what you need and do not need. You are tofucking stoopid to think for yourself.
Peace
KMA

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#934940 Jun 29, 2013

Spokane, WA

#934941 Jun 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
Creepy-ass cracker, fits "real dumb" to a T. He is simply a little boy with not a thought of his own.
Peace

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#934942 Jun 29, 2013
Rachel Jeantel, star witness for the Zimmerman defense, exposes the depth of black racial hatred in America.

Racial hatred, not racism.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#934943 Jun 29, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>You voted for the winner obama and still lost making you a bigger moocher you idiot...
It's the culture...
Hey diaper derby!

Anyone come around today to change that fermented load?

Maybe you can squat on a litter box till tomorrow?

Just slide it up under there........that's it, gravelly!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#934944 Jun 29, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"Lois"
hitler threw lavicious parties? He also;
- Burnt the parliment building in 1933
- Also in 1933 hitler abolished freedom of the press
- Also in 1933 hitler banned all labor unions
- Also in 1933 hitler banned all political parties except the Nazi party
- In 1936 hitler sent troops into the Rhineland in violation of the treaty of Versailles
- In 1938 hitler took over Austria
- In 1939 he finished grabbing Czechosolvakia
- On 1940 overran and subdued Denmark, Belgium, Luxemburg and the Netherlands
- In 1940 he invaded France
- In June 1941 he sent 3 million men to invade Russia
The worlds leaders knew the danger, they simply tried to appease hitler. The parties were only for the elite the lackeys who enabled hitler to be the despot he was.
Peace
The parties were thrown by one of Hitler's prominent SS men - as portrayed in the book and the mini series. Hitler was considered non-threatening at the beginning even though he had done all those things you listed. The Germans considered him a great leader for bringing unity and prosperity back to Germany despite the fact he had complete control.

The media perpetrated the propaganda and his control over them is why he was given carte blanche to get away with everything he got away with. Just like Obama and Hillary not lifting a finger to help Americans who were abandoned even after they begged for help and then lied about who killed them. The media has forgotten all about the debacle of incompetency and the lies. And he and she will most likely get away with it because Obama controls them too.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#934945 Jun 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Obama is not Hitler. The liberal media, however, is very much like Hitler's media and every other dictators' media.

They lie and black out what they don't want the masses to know to protect those in power who can then get away with pretty much anything.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#934946 Jun 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The parties were thrown by one of Hitler's prominent SS men - as portrayed in the book and the mini series. Hitler was considered non-threatening at the beginning even though he had done all those things you listed. The Germans considered him a great leader for bringing unity and prosperity back to Germany despite the fact he had complete control.
The media perpetrated the propaganda and his control over them is why he was given carte blanche to get away with everything he got away with. Just like Obama and Hillary not lifting a finger to help Americans who were abandoned even after they begged for help and then lied about who killed them. The media has forgotten all about the debacle of incompetency and the lies. And he and she will most likely get away with it because Obama controls them too.
The mob and the media will continue to overlook Obama's suppression of civil liberties as long as he continues to pass out the goodies.

And then soon the country is gone.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#934947 Jun 29, 2013
End Time News -

"I have told you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe." http://biblehub.com/john/14-29.htm

http://biblehub.com/niv/revelation/20.htm note vs 4-6

Why Does the Government Need Guillotines?

http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/06/29/why-...

ALSO: http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/foreign...

http://biblehub.com/nlt/revelation/13.htm note vs 7-10

"Israel, put your hope in The LORD, for with The LORD is unfailing love and with Him is Full Redemption." http://biblehub.com/psalms/130-7.htm

Who is the New Covenant Israel?

http://biblehub.com/galatians/3-28.htm read the Cross References to the right as well.

What is the New Covenant?

http://biblehub.com/hebrews/10-16.htm

He who was seated on The Throne said,“I Am making Everything new!” Then He said,“Write this down, for these Words are Trustworthy and True.”

http://biblehub.com/niv/revelation/21.htm

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#934948 Jun 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be correct, or maybe those who work for a living and pay taxes may tire of a mob of moochers who constantly demand more.
Either way, your crowd are parasites who cannot survive on your own.
Especially get tired of the high-salaried moochers on Wall Street who constantly lobby Congress for more hand-outs and tax cuts. Enough is Enough All Ready.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min LRS 177,988
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 53 min mdbuilder 46,605
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) 1 hr Weneedchange 150
Amy 9-16 1 hr Mister Tonka 31
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr andet1987 615
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr Blwlgo 1,923
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 49,807
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr cheluzal 98,213
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••