Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#935043 Jun 30, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure moron, he embraced the hell out of Osama Bin Laden didn't he? So where and when is or has killed Christians and their beliefs?
The only people that don't accept him as a Christian are ignorant bigots like you.
sure bigots like me and Rev WRight.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#935045 Jun 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
lily, this was so dumb, that you should have used the correctly named Emoron to post it.
Your total lack of logic is glaring.
Teachers demanding any problem child be drugged is not a Republican thing.
Your bizarre claim that teachers are demanding that kids be drugged is so dumb that you should have used your waxman sock to post it. The right wing attack on education "snobs" is no cover for their celebration of ignorance.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#935046 Jun 30, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>What? Ambassador Stevens being murdered isn't true anymore?
What was Ambassador Stevens doing in Benghazi without his security detail, in a location not identified as the consulate? Answer those questions, then you might have the answer the to why he had no rescue team sent for him.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#935047 Jun 30, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>What? Ambassador Stevens being murdered isn't true anymore?
P-DUH-Pont also doesn't know the IRS admitted targeting political enemies, Nixonian style on steroids:

"The Internal Revenue Service dropped a bombshell on the political world Friday morning, acknowledging that it inappropriately targeted conservative political groups in the 2012 campaign, subjecting them to additional screening in their applications for tax-exempt status"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/w...

P-DUH-Pont loves to lie and practice ignorance.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#935048 Jun 30, 2013
Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
Your bizarre claim that teachers are demanding that kids be drugged is so dumb that you should have used your waxman sock to post it. The right wing attack on education "snobs" is no cover for their celebration of ignorance.
Not me, lily the hypocrite.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#935049 Jun 30, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
an 'opinion' piece refuted by an opinion.
very impressive.
You are the person who sit your own standard.

You have declared that certain sources are invalid because....

Your OPINION pieces and partisan charity sites say so.

Apparently you fail to understand how illogical this is and hypocritical too

No one cares about opinion pieces is the shorter here.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#935050 Jun 30, 2013
Baawwaahhh!!!!

White House recruits librarians to promote ObamaCare

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/30/ad...

How pathetic. This will be a fiasco.

I can't wait.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#935051 Jun 30, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I stand corrected these were Islamist on Romney's team. I know that Chris Christie has the same ignorance when it comes to Islamists. Here is the problem now. Until we get a candidate (on both sides) that will stand against the Islamist infiltration in this country we are done. Thank you Sonic for bringing this to my attention. It appears even the smartest people buy the propaganda of the moslems.
as the smart people know, this is a country of many religions as the founders intended; and as the smart people know, they all vote.

Romney Campaign Announces “Arab-Americans for Romney”

...In September, the Arab American Institute released a poll on how Arab Americans are likely to vote this November. The poll found that 16% of Arab American voters remain undecided about what presidential candidate they will vote for in November. The 16% of undecided voters represents over 100,000 people in five key swing states alone, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, Ohio, and Virginia.

http://www.aaiusa.org/blog/entry/romney-campa...

nothing to do with buying into propaganda. everything to do with pandering for votes.

and i thought you wingnuts loved that stuff.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#935052 Jun 30, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> What was Ambassador Stevens doing in Benghazi without his security detail, in a location not identified as the consulate? Answer those questions, then you might have the answer the to why he had no rescue team sent for him.
I see we have a speculator here that really is clueless and doesn't know this would actually make Obama look worse than he already does.

Why don't you ask who gave the stand down order, sheep?.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#935053 Jun 30, 2013
Red State Sucker wrote:
<quoted text>
lily

Saying that kids are being over drugged is an attack on education?

If over drugging kids is what our education system is doing than it deserves to be attacked.

Who in the world with a clear mind would think this okay?

You should have used Emoron for this one too

Prevented this

#935054 Jun 30, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text> What was Ambassador Stevens doing in Benghazi without his security detail, in a location not identified as the consulate? Answer those questions, then you might have the answer the to why he had no rescue team sent for him.
He was doing O'bama and Hillary arms deals, I know.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#935055 Jun 30, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the person who sit your own standard.
You have declared that certain sources are invalid because....
Your OPINION pieces and partisan charity sites say so.
Apparently you fail to understand how illogical this is and hypocritical too
No one cares about opinion pieces is the shorter here.
you could be talking to carol et al.

it's always a hoot to watch you folks try to run others down while you lead the way in declaring all sources invalid but your own.

Prevented this

#935056 Jun 30, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
as the smart people know, this is a country of many religions as the founders intended; and as the smart people know, they all vote.
Romney Campaign Announces “Arab-Americans for Romney”
...In September, the Arab American Institute released a poll on how Arab Americans are likely to vote this November. The poll found that 16% of Arab American voters remain undecided about what presidential candidate they will vote for in November. The 16% of undecided voters represents over 100,000 people in five key swing states alone, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Florida, Ohio, and Virginia.
http://www.aaiusa.org/blog/entry/romney-campa...
nothing to do with buying into propaganda. everything to do with pandering for votes.
and i thought you wingnuts loved that stuff.
Islamists are Islamists. They don't belong on anyone's side. I lived in Chicago, less that 7 blocks away the Moslem who helped bombed Mumbai was arrested. He was considered a wonderful business owner by all accounts. He was sponsoring terrorists to come to our country under the guise of business. Islamists do not belong in our polictics on either side. PERIOD.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#935059 Jun 30, 2013
Beware this term "National Capitalism". You will be hearing it a lot in the near future. It's just a fancy new name for communism.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#935060 Jun 30, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you could be talking to carol et al.
it's always a hoot to watch you folks try to run others down while you lead the way in declaring all sources invalid but your own.
You use partisan charity sites -Media Matters, Talking Points, Think Progress, et al.

There is no doubt these sites have a political viewpoint.

Silly, us, we think most MSM sites are valid.

Prevented this

#935061 Jun 30, 2013
waxywaxturd wrote:
Good Morning again to all my topix friends!!!

And boys, phone numbers please!! Call me!
Dick Durbin (D-Walgreens) is that you? I just saw Durbin this morning-he reminds me of some creepy, whispering guy that supports NAMBLA too. No wonder he calls the Gay Pride Parade 'a family event'...talk about a creepy ass cracka-that would democrat Dick Durbin. ewwwwwwwwwwe.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#935062 Jun 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The parties were thrown by one of Hitler's prominent SS men - as portrayed in the book and the mini series. Hitler was considered non-threatening at the beginning even though he had done all those things you listed. The Germans considered him a great leader for bringing unity and prosperity back to Germany despite the fact he had complete control.
The media perpetrated the propaganda and his control over them is why he was given carte blanche to get away with everything he got away with. Just like Obama and Hillary not lifting a finger to help Americans who were abandoned even after they begged for help and then lied about who killed them. The media has forgotten all about the debacle of incompetency and the lies. And he and she will most likely get away with it because Obama controls them too.
Any American today who looks to the 'Free' Press to keep the government in check and on its toes is a Fool.

The Press is, in fact, in collusion with that government and is the Magic Negro's Fifth Column.

Recall how the Boy Messiah called for an 'off the record' meeting with top Press brass? A few brave defenders of the 1st Amendment said No, that they would only meet with him 'on the record'.

Most caved and met with him clandestinely. Result? No more complaints about the Magic Negro's spying on journalists. Silence.

America no longer has a Free Press but only Lap Dog Journalism.
PDUPONT

Easthampton, MA

#935064 Jun 30, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
If you're on the side of the bullies, tolerance to differing points of view isn't necessary.
This president tried to silence his only opposition which he described as having "a big bullhorn". Fortunately, he failed in that attempt. However, liberals would love nothing more than to help him silence his only opposition.
The Attorney General eventually illegally confiscated journalists' and employees' emails and phone calls at Fox. The liberal media barely let out a peep of protest but became silent again.
The IRS targeting Obama's opposition prompted the liberal media to bark but, again, become silent.
An obvious coverup of a terrorist attack on 9/11 has been forgotten and swept under the rug by the liberal watchdogs.
Disillusionment has been the result of past "heroes" ending up being wolves in sheep's clothing.
The wolves in sheep's clothing in high places who have been pulling the wool over our eyes is going about its business of still trying to remain incognito, and the liberal media is the blind sheepdog sound asleep.
Carol just changing your screen name doesn't make your statements true; they're still goddamned lies.
So how did Obama try to silence the opposition liar? Was there any attempt to put O'Reilly, Hannity or Rush off the air or Malkin and Krauthammer out of the newspapers?
No liar, Holder did not illegally seize anything from James Rosen. He got a legal warrant from a federal judge.
No liar, the IRS didn't target political enemies they also gave progressive groups special scrutiny too. Only three groups, all progressive, were denied 501(c)(4) status.
And finally liar, there was no cover-up about Benghazi. Everybody knew and called it an act of terror. Whether the motivation was a video or some other reason is irrelevant except for idiots like you.
How can someone who claims to be a Christian be such a hate filled bald faced liar?

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#935066 Jun 30, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
We all realize you are dumbest sonofabitch on this thread or any other thread. You think you know all. Let us see what the courts have to say. In your world courts are not required, your boy nobama makes the decisions, it's his way or the highway. It is stoopid azzholes like you who want the government to tell you what you need and do not need. You are tofucking stoopid to think for yourself.
Peace
KMA
Por Eed, failed his civics course in Jr High.

Who passes the law? Congress.

Who can change it? Not the President.

And Eed has the nerve to call others stupid. Really.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#935067 Jun 30, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>He was doing O'bama and Hillary arms deals, I know.
Nobody else knows but, you & Waxman know? If civilians on the street know, why doesn't those paid to waste taxpayers money on hearing after hearing have the evidence to have him trialled, convicted & impeached. Truth is, even if he were doing Obama & Hillary's arms deals, that's more of a reason to have a security detail. Even low level arms deals on the street. Both sides come with back up. You dudes should write fantasy novels.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Brian_G 48,533
IBM certification C2010-658 exam training mater... 18 min Harryexam 1
Exam C2090-310 braindumps 20 min Harryexam 1
The latest IBM C2150-201 Exam free download 21 min Harryexam 1
Exam C2150-202 questions and answers 22 min Harryexam 1
Latest IBM M2040-669 of exam practice questions... 23 min Harryexam 1
IBM certification M6040-420 the latest exam que... 24 min Harryexam 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr WelbyMD 180,818
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr edogxxx 98,685
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:28 pm PST

NBC Sports 8:28PM