Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#934918 Jun 29, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to wait 8-10 years, they started losing in 2008. They are self-destructing. Their base is now fanatic lunatics as seen here. Thinking conservatives are embarrassed to be under the same tent with the waxmans, shinningasswipes, Eman, DBWriter, and Galt type morons.
The best they can do now is obstruct. As their national power geometrically tanks, the Supreme Court will be stacked with more and more progressive judges. That will jerk the rug out from under the regional clout they are clinging to.
Goodbye Republican party!!!
You voted for the winner obama and still lost making you still a bigger loser you idiot...

Defending the Obama Gestapo, IRS and a sellout Obama Bin Lyin is an excellent campaign strategy in 2014 you idiot, recommended for all you Communist and creepy-ass cracker demokrats.

It's the culture...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#934919 Jun 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The book and mini series, Winds of War, really brought home your point about Hollywood's and even high-ranking military officials' view of Hitler which was in a whole different light in the 1930s because he threw such great gala parties.
The threats to the Jews came very subtly and unexpectedly when it was finally understood what was going on. Then it was too late.
By then, Hitler had already invaded Poland and soon most of Europe.
No one ever suspected he had a dark side just under the surface for years.
That was a real eye opener for me too. How Hitler came across as so non-threatening for so long to so many. Kind of hard to believe in retrospect.
Omg you embarrass yourself more and more everyday.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#934920 Jun 29, 2013
You right wingers are just barley smart enough to use the internet to find support for your fanatic views. Your wealthy handlers use FOX News to manipulate you with phony validation and fear, but lies can't be sustained forever. The only thing that binds you, your hate for Obama, is over in three years.
Then what? Your only hope is to Benghazi Hillary. But even then who will you unite behind?
Its over, rant and whine away.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#934921 Jun 29, 2013

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#934922 Jun 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The law, not Obama's version of the law.
That's what courts are for.
You mean Congress's version of the law. Oh wait, it is the law.

These church run businesses should get no special treatment whether tax law or any regulation. They already get tax breaks for their gold plated temples. Maybe the courts should look at that?

Hobby Lobby can F*ck off & quit whining. I guess they are saying their Christian employees are using (OMG OM) birth control! I guess they need better, more Church of Hobby Lobby employees.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#934923 Jun 29, 2013
Emoron wrote:
You right wingers are just barley smart enough to use the internet to find support for your fanatic views. Your wealthy handlers use FOX News to manipulate you with phony validation and fear, but lies can't be sustained forever. The only thing that binds you, your hate for Obama, is over in three years.
Then what? Your only hope is to Benghazi Hillary. But even then who will you unite behind?
When the Tea Baggers take back the country, you moochers and creepy-ass cracker's will need to fish or cut bait.

Ghetto is not a Republican invention.... Ghetto is a man made demokratic disaster... The Government Cheese and Welfare Crowd...The Blind Lead...

It's the culture...
Rev Sandra Scott

Anonymous Proxy

#934924 Jun 29, 2013
IN NEED OF AN URGENT LOAN? WE OFFER EASY AND ACCESSIBLE LOANS AT AN INTEREST RATE OF 3%...CONTACT US AT eagleshelpers@outlook.com

Chambersburg, PA

#934925 Jun 29, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nobama the dummy"
Just a response to some of your BS:
- The navy seals got bin laden
- Housing starts and sales are lower now than when nobama took office
- Increased debt by 10 trillion and counting
- Added millions of American's to the food stamp rolls
- Unemployment higher today than the day nobama was elected
- nobamakare another trillion dollar disaster
- Bush had already started to get American troops out of Iraq, by the way there are still some there
- nobama a president who despises those who are successful, work hard and take care of their own, liberal loons on the other hand;
- Liberal loons, not all democrats - hypocrites
- Liberal loons, not all democrats - liars
- Liberal loons, not all democrats - ones with their hands out
- Liberal loons, not all democrats - bigots
- Liberal loons, not all democrats - racist
- Liberal loons, not all democrats - haters
Peace
KMA
Dumbass Eed.

The debt was 10.8 trillion when Obama took office.
My God you are one stupid f*ck. You can't even correctly blame Obama fir your buddy Bush's recession's effects.

Eed, Moocher Eed, is sucking on the Government teat & then accuses everyone else of handing their hand out. Now that's stupid.

Chambersburg, PA

#934926 Jun 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are wetting your pants over 1 point.
Change your Depends, fool.
You were proven to be a liar.

Quit trying to get around it. I mean, you would think you saw a poll or something but nooooo, you just made it up
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#934927 Jun 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
He is nit picking 1 point.
CNN poll says 54% disagrees.
Rassmusen has it as 52% disapprove.
99% disapprove of Bushy Boy.

1% ridiculous right whiners loved the guy!

Hey GIANT puuccceee?

YOU. <------ LOST! SHOWN THE DOOR! 4 MORE!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#934928 Jun 29, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the plague-insanity of libuhrulTics.
In the case of Liberals, "Evil Moves".

Lapeer, MI

#934929 Jun 29, 2013
ClarkCuntster69 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound depressed.It's probably true what you're saying but it sounds as if you've pretty much given up on everybody else and I, for one, think that's wise. They're all out to get you anyway. Besides, it wasn't 'four Americans,' it was two pit bulls and and an Irish Setter. The only person who still even remembers them is you and you're just going through the motions. Maybe you could hold a parade for them at Disneyworld? Yeah, that's a good idea, pick up a permit and hold a parade in their honor. Let's see how many of their fans show up to mourn your loss...
As drunk as you sound, you could ride a Moose right about now.

Better yet, let the Moose ride you, eh?

Chambersburg, PA

#934930 Jun 29, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

This fits moocher Eed & all his ilk

Lapeer, MI

#934931 Jun 29, 2013
ClarkCuntster69 wrote:
I was unaccountably distressed earlier today as well when I thought about the untimely death of Abraham Lincoln. The rush to judgement afterwards by the press and the rest of the liberal sheepdogs was appalling! I still haven't gotten over it. Some southerners will need to pay for this affront... what? The Voting Rights Act? You're kidding? The Supreme Court did that? Mississippi? Alabama? Texas? You've got to be kidding? Not the same as 1965 huh? How can you tell when a conservative justice (Catholic) on the Supreme Court is actually dead? What if they're really all like Jesus and just keep coming back interminably?
You are *STILL* distressed as this senseless tripe shows.

Lapeer, MI

#934932 Jun 29, 2013
ClarkCuntster69 wrote:
I listened to an interesting speaker last Tuesday. She made the point that defeating the conservative movement in the US was as simple as just waiting 8-10 years for them all to die. It's a good point don't you think?
Find Bert & Ernie and join in as a threesome.

You're all puppets anyways.

Lapeer, MI

#934933 Jun 29, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
But she';ll never reach yur level, hunee:]

Lapeer, MI

#934934 Jun 29, 2013
Emoron wrote:
bar·ley (bärl)
n.
1. A grass in the genus Hordeum, native to temperate regions, having flowers in terminal, often long-awned spikes.
2. The grain of H. vulgare or its varieties, used for livestock feed, malt production, and cereal.

But you think Barley is 'smart', eh?

Well, you learn something new each day:]
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#934935 Jun 29, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Congress's version of the law. Oh wait, it is the law.
These church run businesses should get no special treatment whether tax law or any regulation. They already get tax breaks for their gold plated temples. Maybe the courts should look at that?
Hobby Lobby can F*ck off & quit whining. I guess they are saying their Christian employees are using (OMG OM) birth control! I guess they need better, more Church of Hobby Lobby employees.
Dumbass Dave is a creepy-ass cracker.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#934936 Jun 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass Dave is a creepy-ass cracker.
The DNA of the demokratic party is inbred with 100+ years of hate and racism.

It's the culture...

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#934937 Jun 29, 2013
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
"Lois"
hitler threw lavicious parties? He also;
- Burnt the parliment building in 1933
- Also in 1933 hitler abolished freedom of the press
- Also in 1933 hitler banned all labor unions
- Also in 1933 hitler banned all political parties except the Nazi party
- In 1936 hitler sent troops into the Rhineland in violation of the treaty of Versailles
- In 1938 hitler took over Austria
- In 1939 he finished grabbing Czechosolvakia
- On 1940 overran and subdued Denmark, Belgium, Luxemburg and the Netherlands
- In 1940 he invaded France
- In June 1941 he sent 3 million men to invade Russia
The worlds leaders knew the danger, they simply tried to appease hitler. The parties were only for the elite the lackeys who enabled hitler to be the despot he was.
Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 17 min JOEL 69,922
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 31 min Aww Theyre Mad 50,580
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min Dale 179,208
Amy 10-19 2 hr Mister Tonka 5
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr texas pete 4,790
someone make fun of me sph 3 hr wolfnasty1556 1
BhObumbler abandoned at fundraisers. 4 hr TheGroidlooses S... 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance