Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#934900 Jun 29, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
embracing Muslims....
Romney Campaign Announces “Arab-Americans for Romney”
On Friday, October 12, 2012, the Romney campaign announced “Arab Americans for Romney,” a national coalition of Arab American supporters of Gov. Mitt Romney’s bid for the presidency of the United States.
In a statement released by the campaign, Governor Romney stated:
“I am very proud to have so many distinguished Arab-Americans on my team,” said Mitt Romney.“This country has been a beacon to people around the globe. The American Dream belongs to the world, but lately, it has been harder to pursue that dream. I am committed to bringing prosperity to the United States and creating the good jobs that foster opportunity and will inspire another generation of dreamers. Together, we will restore America to the land of possibility it has always been.”
National Honorary Chairs,“Arab Americans for Romney”
Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA)
Rep. Richard Hanna (R-NY)
http://www.aaiusa.org/blog/entry/romney-campa...
A Muslim scholar whose group supports Hamas, who has urged the U.N. to criminalize blasphemy and who is the deputy of an Egyptian cleric banned from the U.S. over his radical statements was able to secure a visit at the White House earlier this month.

A report from The Investigative Project on Terrorism uncovered a statement on the website of Sheikh Abdullah Bin Bayyah claiming he met June 13 with Obama administration officials in Washington.

Bin Bayyah is vice president of the International Union of Muslim Scholars, a group founded by Egyptian cleric Yusuf Qaradawi -- a Muslim Brotherhood leader who has called for the death of Jews and Americans and himself is banned from visiting the U.S.

While Bin Bayyah secured a visit, he and his group also have a history of questionable positions, IPT reports.

A 2009 fatwa from the group barred "all forms of normalization" with Israel. Bin Bayyah also got behind a campaign to pressure the U.N. to pass a resolution criminalizing blasphemy. IPT also found Bin Bayyah was vice president at the organization when they issued a 2004 fatwa saying that resisting U.S. troops in Iraq is a "duty" for Muslims -- effectively allowing the killing of Americans.

On his website, as first reported by IPT, Bin Bayyah said the Obama administration requested the meeting.

He quoted National Security Council official Gayle Smith as saying: "We asked for this meeting to learn from you and we need to be looking for new mechanisms to communicate with you and the Association of Muslim Scholars."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/26/mu...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#934901 Jun 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Why bother??
Your hubby obviously enjoys it when you stay up all night on TOPIX.
He doesn't get squeezed into a corner of the bed by your bulky butt.
Do you always go around lurking in peoples bedroom windows?

Talk about...

Freak(ish).

Seek some psycho help-that kind chit just is NOT (not, not!!) normal. Not at all.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#934902 Jun 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
If they taxed based on ignorance, all TEABAGGERS would be living in cardboard boxes under highway bridges.
And you would no doubt be trying to get you some cheap jollies off of others backs, by lurking around and peering into those boxes.
Ya freak.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#934903 Jun 29, 2013
"President Obama living in dreamland, looking for pixie dust"

"The photo of President Obama and Russian boss Vladimir Putin sitting glum-faced at the G8 summit sparked talk of a new Cold War. Let’s hope not, because we would lose this time.

Looking at them, I had one thought: In a showdown, my money is on Putin. In fact, whether negotiating over Syria or arm-wrestling, I want a Putin on our side.

He knows his country’s national interests and is prepared to pursue them. We, on the other hand, have a president who increasingly lives over the rainbow..."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2013/06/24/pre...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#934904 Jun 29, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
But the Magic Negro is doing his part to stimulate the African economies with his cow-in-tow vacation.
"shinning"
That was nasty. True, but nasty.
Peace

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#934906 Jun 29, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither did Iraq moron. Let's not forget that Gaddafi was responsible for the killing of American servicemen in a bombing in West Berlin in 1986 as well as blowing up an airliner over Lockerbie Scotland and killing more Americans.
You're an idiot!
I just wanted to see a duhm azz post a duhm azz excus about Ghadafi-TWENTY SEVEN YEARS ago.

As such actually confirms the THIRTTY YEARS BACKWARDS regression of the past five years.

GooDUH job for a change DUHpont.

Duhmazz.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ClarkCuntster69

Montréal, Canada

#934907 Jun 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
In the state of mind I'm in after watching and being reminded of the debacle by this administration abandoning four Americans to die mercilessly at the hands of terrorists and then having the gall to lie about it afterwards, being totally fed up with the lying and manipulation of this power hungry administration who will never be held accountable by the blind media sheepdogs, all liberals fit the description of trying to sound intellectual but just silly twits.
I'm out of here. Later.
You sound depressed.It's probably true what you're saying but it sounds as if you've pretty much given up on everybody else and I, for one, think that's wise. They're all out to get you anyway. Besides, it wasn't 'four Americans,' it was two pit bulls and and an Irish Setter. The only person who still even remembers them is you and you're just going through the motions. Maybe you could hold a parade for them at Disneyworld? Yeah, that's a good idea, pick up a permit and hold a parade in their honor. Let's see how many of their fans show up to mourn your loss...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#934908 Jun 29, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the reason for the latest scholarly MB visit to the White House, more aid needed?
Nothing too good for the Muslim Brotherhood.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ClarkCuntster69

Montréal, Canada

#934909 Jun 29, 2013
I was unaccountably distressed earlier today as well when I thought about the untimely death of Abraham Lincoln. The rush to judgement afterwards by the press and the rest of the liberal sheepdogs was appalling! I still haven't gotten over it. Some southerners will need to pay for this affront... what? The Voting Rights Act? You're kidding? The Supreme Court did that? Mississippi? Alabama? Texas? You've got to be kidding? Not the same as 1965 huh? How can you tell when a conservative justice (Catholic) on the Supreme Court is actually dead? What if they're really all like Jesus and just keep coming back interminably?
HAS OBAMA TURN GAY

Holly Springs, NC

#934910 Jun 29, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see.......for starters:
Killed Osama bin dccckkkheadddd
Turned around housing from worst to first
Created millions of new jobs
doubled the stock market
Got US out of Iraq
Preserved women's rights
borrows at 1.8% long term to fix Republican mess
Fed hungry poor children
Signed ACA: affordable medical insurance by law
Cut taxes for working families
Raised taxes on rich incomes
Fixed bank abuses by law
Wow! THE GENIUS HAS BEEN BUSY!
For the people, all people, not just richest 1%.
Republican. Hypocrite.
Republican. Liar.
Republican. Greedy.
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE ON SECTION 8???
ClarkCuntster69

Montréal, Canada

#934911 Jun 29, 2013
I listened to an interesting speaker last Tuesday. She made the point that defeating the conservative movement in the US was as simple as just waiting 8-10 years for them all to die. It's a good point don't you think?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#934912 Jun 29, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Illinois regulators approve FutureGen power purchase agreement
The State of Illinois has a goal to purchase 25 percent of its electricity from clean coal electricity with carbon capture and storage. On December 19, 2012, the Illinois Commerce Commission (ICC) approved the terms of a power purchase agreement (PPA) for the FutureGen 2.0 project. The agreement requires the state’s electric utilities (ComEd and Ameren Illinois), as well as the alternative retail electric suppliers (ARES), to purchase electricity from FutureGen 2.0 for 20 years.
The ICC’s approval is strong both with respect to protecting Illinois ratepayers and providing the necessary cost recovery mechanism for FutureGen’s electricity. The Alliance recognizes that the ICC was faced with a complex matter and appreciates the extensive amount of time the ICC commissioners and staff put into the effort. It is a clear demonstration of Illinois’ leadership on clean coal technology.
Deal signed for purchase of the Meredosia power plant
In late 2011, the Meredosia Energy Center (MEC) closed its doors. At the time, Ameren Energy Resources pledged to work with the Alliance to make portions of the MEC available to the FutureGen 2.0 project. Ameren Energy Resources fulfilled that pledge when a contract was executed for the sale of a portion of the MEC to the Alliance in January 2013. Under the agreement, Ameren Energy Resources will continue maintenance at the energy center to keep it in a condition suitable for future retrofitting. In 2014, immediately prior to the start of construction and when all conditions are met, ownership of the pertinent part of MEC will formally transfer to the Alliance.
We shall see if this is still viable given the Obama Royal Decree.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
LCN Llin

United States

#934913 Jun 29, 2013
If you think a place called Furnace Creek would be hot in the summer, you're right. The town in California's Death Valley is expected to hit 128 degrees Saturday.

That temperature comes just a couple weeks before the 100th anniversary of what the National Weather Service calls the "highest reliably recorded air temperature on Earth" -- 134 degrees on July 10, 1913, in Death Valley's Greenland Ranch.

At Furnace Creek, the heat will stay on full blast through Tuesday, at least. At night, the mercury will drop to a refreshingly cool 96 degrees.

Fun aside, the heat wave scorching the Southwest is dangerous, as 170 concert goers found out Friday evening in Las Vegas, according to the fire department.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#934914 Jun 29, 2013
ClarkCuntster69 wrote:
I listened to an interesting speaker last Tuesday. She made the point that defeating the conservative movement in the US was as simple as just waiting 8-10 years for them all to die. It's a good point don't you think?
No need to wait 8-10 years, they started losing in 2008. They are self-destructing. Their base is now fanatic lunatics as seen here. Thinking conservatives are embarrassed to be under the same tent with the waxmans, shinningasswipes, Eman, DBWriter, and Galt type morons.
The best they can do now is obstruct. As their national power geometrically tanks, the Supreme Court will be stacked with more and more progressive judges. That will jerk the rug out from under the regional clout they are clinging to.
Goodbye Republican party!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#934915 Jun 29, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
No need to wait 8-10 years, they started losing in 2008. They are self-destructing. Their base is now fanatic lunatics as seen here. Thinking conservatives are embarrassed to be under the same tent with the waxmans, shinningasswipes, Eman, DBWriter, and Galt type morons.
The best they can do now is obstruct. As their national power geometrically tanks, the Supreme Court will be stacked with more and more progressive judges. That will jerk the rug out from under the regional clout they are clinging to.
Hi E-Moron!

You said the same thing when Carter was president.

Up until the liar was elected, you lost 5 out of 7 elections.

Democrats basically controlled congress from WWII until Bill Clinton's mid-term, when the Republicans took back both the House and Senate.

Now even the NY Times is saying Obama "has lost all credibility".

I don't care about the Republican Party so much, but your Democrat Party is a recipe for disaster.

Don't worry though, you can still be a freeloader lowlife if Republicans take the Senate & Hillary fails.

You freeloaders & lowlifes will always be wanting to steal what other people have worked for.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#934916 Jun 29, 2013
ClarkCuntster69 wrote:
I was unaccountably distressed earlier today as well when I thought about the untimely death of Abraham Lincoln. The rush to judgement afterwards by the press and the rest of the liberal sheepdogs was appalling! I still haven't gotten over it. Some southerners will need to pay for this affront... what? The Voting Rights Act? You're kidding? The Supreme Court did that? Mississippi? Alabama? Texas? You've got to be kidding? Not the same as 1965 huh? How can you tell when a conservative justice (Catholic) on the Supreme Court is actually dead? What if they're really all like Jesus and just keep coming back interminably?
If I were you, I would commit suicide, regardless of the century. It must suck to be you.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#934917 Jun 29, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be correct, or maybe those who work for a living and pay taxes may tire of a mob of moochers who constantly demand more.

Either way, your crowd are parasites who cannot survive on your own.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#934918 Jun 29, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
You voted for the winner obama and still lost making you still a bigger loser you idiot...

Defending the Obama Gestapo, IRS and a sellout Obama Bin Lyin is an excellent campaign strategy in 2014 you idiot, recommended for all you Communist and creepy-ass cracker demokrats.

It's the culture...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#934919 Jun 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The book and mini series, Winds of War, really brought home your point about Hollywood's and even high-ranking military officials' view of Hitler which was in a whole different light in the 1930s because he threw such great gala parties.
The threats to the Jews came very subtly and unexpectedly when it was finally understood what was going on. Then it was too late.
By then, Hitler had already invaded Poland and soon most of Europe.
No one ever suspected he had a dark side just under the surface for years.
That was a real eye opener for me too. How Hitler came across as so non-threatening for so long to so many. Kind of hard to believe in retrospect.
Omg you embarrass yourself more and more everyday.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#934920 Jun 29, 2013
You right wingers are just barley smart enough to use the internet to find support for your fanatic views. Your wealthy handlers use FOX News to manipulate you with phony validation and fear, but lies can't be sustained forever. The only thing that binds you, your hate for Obama, is over in three years.
Then what? Your only hope is to Benghazi Hillary. But even then who will you unite behind?
Its over, rant and whine away.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 6 min Breezy _Soul 4,797
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min OzRitz 49,357
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 38 min RACE 4,924
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 50 min RACE 1,327
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 56 min joey 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 57 min Frijoles 71,267
last post wins! (Apr '13) 57 min Hatti_Hollerand 410
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST