Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#934716 Jun 29, 2013
There are wolves in sheep's clothing in high places. Be warned. Unless you're an obedient sheep. You serve a purpose of hiding their disguise and won't be eaten.

Can you say "baa", nuc?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#934717 Jun 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The entire nation is struggling and knee deep in doo-doo because of people like you who simply can't discern a wolf disguised as yourselves.
I will blame you and hold you personally accountable for your willful ignorance and blind complacency if this nation doesn't survive the next three years.
So will history.
Say what??

I'm not struggling, nor is anyone I know. The ones suffering are due to right wing beliefs that they don't have to pay people a living wage. Blame WalMart.

the economy is improving, Bush made a real mess of it, which you deny. The housing sector is growing fast.

Being the economic expert you are, have you looked at how well the homebuilders index has done under Obama, after collapsing under Bush??

You're wrong, hateful, and stupid, a deadly combination.

I do enjoy your rage, hope it eats you alive.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#934718 Jun 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Link, or should we accept your lies??
You are arguing that without theaters, Hollywood would still be able to finance movies at the current rate.

The onus is on you to prove as this smacks of total ignorance. You need to prove with links that you have something to back this up.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#934719 Jun 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
It's more than enough.
It proves that the American People agreed that Obama did a good job and re-elected him.
they saw Rmoney for what he is - a rich phony who exported American jobs, refused to release his tax returns,and keeps his fortune in offshore tax shelters.
Too bad you losers can't get that fact thru your hateful racist heads.
And Hillary is next in line for POTUS. You losers will keep losing.
Hilary isn't going to run.

Location hidden

#934720 Jun 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Another word clueless Progressives need to retire "fascist".
Nuk's logic
Anti-communism =fascism?????
See, clueless nonsense
You're behaving like that hysterical woman you are again.

You assume to discern my use of logic??

They grow 'em real stupid in Scottsbluff, don't they??

You never did explain why you used the JAsonJay name for so long if you're a woman.

Just more of your lies and phoniness.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#934721 Jun 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Yeah have spent two pages proving you are Beavis and Butthead.
Read a history book, snort, snort.
You love Hitler he,he,he
The only one you have proved anything to is to each other that you can be as dumb as the other one.
Offer some proof, fools.
It's historical fact son.

You're problem is you now attack the messenger.

Besides, you can't follow your own demands.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#934722 Jun 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the fact that you're still an idiot, whether you pose ad Carol, Lorac, Aunt Battie or the new one, Lois Lane.
Too bad SuperRmoney didn't win the election, and save you, eh Lois??
Still no comment on O'Reilly's support for the Senate Immigration Bill, eh Battie??
Shows you to be more a racist hater than BillyO/
Well, that was a totally off topic and irrational rant.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#934723 Jun 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the German people thought only the Jews would suffer and deserved punishment, just as Americans today are told that only the rich will suffer and deserve punishment.
Riiiiiight..... so bushie boy scares Americans by telling them iraq is a threat, and therefore invades them form nothing.

Now that's a guy who knows how Hitler operates.

Location hidden

#934724 Jun 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>

I will blame you and hold you personally accountable for your willful ignorance and blind complacency if this nation doesn't survive the next three years.
So will history.
"I will blame you and hold you personally accountable"

like I care.

there is ZERO chance this nation will not survive. You prove yourself to be an America Hater when you talk like that.

Obama won a democratic election. You don't like the results.

But you go way over the line with your biased attacks on Obama, who is really Bush lite.

You're behaving like your gay buddy from Scottsbluff, you're hysterical.

I hope your hatred destroys you. It's already destroyed your mind.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#934725 Jun 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Chamberlain with Hitler is just like Obama with Putin...a sheep with a wolf.
Really, then why are cons claiming about a war in Libya? Or Egypt? Or now Syria?

I'm sure you have no idea.

Location hidden

#934726 Jun 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are arguing that without theaters, Hollywood would still be able to finance movies at the current rate.
The onus is on you to prove as this smacks of total ignorance. You need to prove with links that you have something to back this up.
You can't even read, dipstick!!

I said no such thing, you moron.

Go take a Midol.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#934727 Jun 29, 2013
In the state of mind I'm in after watching and being reminded of the debacle by this administration abandoning four Americans to die mercilessly at the hands of terrorists and then having the gall to lie about it afterwards, being totally fed up with the lying and manipulation of this power hungry administration who will never be held accountable by the blind media sheepdogs, all liberals fit the description of trying to sound intellectual but just silly twits.

I'm out of here. Later.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#934728 Jun 29, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghost claims to be a retired Army cook, but more likely a draft dodger.
Now you're talking Rush Limbaugh!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#934729 Jun 29, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney defeated himself with the aid of the tea party.
... and his hate of Americans.

Location hidden

#934730 Jun 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
There are wolves in sheep's clothing in high places. Be warned. Unless you're an obedient sheep. You serve a purpose of hiding their disguise and won't be eaten.
Can you say "baa", nuc?
This from a Teabagger, which represents less than 5% of Americans.

Beck is gone, Bachmann is going, Orly Taitz is the laughingstock of America, as are you.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#934731 Jun 29, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
has been going on since 2009 ventures into history have left her bloody and confused ...or maybe just confused.
republicans seem to hate America in their posts, cheering when Dow is down ...looking for ways to support our enemies abroad
Yep. They blamed Obama for high gas prices as well.

Then claimed Obama was nationalizing institutions.

Then said he was doing things unconstitutionally.

They couldn't stop blaming him for anything they didn't like.

Location hidden

#934732 Jun 29, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Another nut case that who wants to claim the world loves Obama and then when proof comes that they don't won't to hear it.
Nuk flies into an Anti-American rant demanding anyone who posts something from a foreign press against the US leader must get out of the country and is a Communist lover.
Seems like Nuk likes fascist ideology.
You are crazier than a moon bat.
If you call Communist newspapers proof, I pity you.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#934733 Jun 29, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Your defense of Hitler seems interesting if ill advised.
Will your visit your trove of information of World War II and European history to reveal how the threat to the Jews came unexpectedly.
At the moment you appear as an apologist for the Nazis!
Son, you do know jews comprise approximately 40% of all the people he murdered, right?

No, actually I don't think you do.
Nostrilis H Waxman

Windsor, CT

#934734 Jun 29, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
More projection from Nobraina, who's had his arse kicked all over the thread by Patrick.
Funny how Nobraina has all these projected images of other posters who make him look like a fool on a daily basis.
A sign of a very sick mind from Nobraina.
sick mind from who nutcase?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#934735 Jun 29, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Watched a special investigative report about Benghazi tonight on Fox.
Being reminded again of the gross incompetency and deliberate lies on the part of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton in the wake of what must have been unimaginable fear and brutality for four Americans who were abandoned after their distress calls were ignored and their security removed distresses me greatly.
Hillary Clinton does not deserve to hold any office in the government. Her incompetency in the unbelievable timeline of documented events left four Americans dead.
This president does not deserve the office or the title representing our nation and our military. Levers available to him to prevent the deaths of these Americans on 9/11 were not pulled.
Because of Benghazi alone, I pray for the day to come when he is removed from office.
The very reason you are so ignorant of FACTS is your reliance on Faux News ("Home of Benghazi Myths") as your source of information. You people will never learn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min Deputy Dog 98,857
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Earthling-1 49,243
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 15 min JOEL 71,130
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 28 min Le Jimbo 20
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 44 min Jacques Ottawa 181,892
Abby 12-22 55 min cheluzal 3
Amy 12-22 58 min cheluzal 8
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:31 pm PST

Bleacher Report11:31PM
Can Bears Turn Back to Cutler After Loss?
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?
NBC Sports 8:09 AM
Marc Trestman: We'll talk about whether Jimmy Clausen starts again
NFL 8:57 AM
Dominic Raiola says Ferguson stomp was unintentional