Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
858,441 - 858,460 of 1,100,626 Comments Last updated 10 min ago

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#934402 Jun 28, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Source, dummy?
Heard the NASA guy say it on Nightly News.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#934403 Jun 28, 2013
Mock My Words wrote:
Today "communism"(created by jews)! Next stop, "despotism".
You are just as dumb as the Obama voting morons. When are you going to get it through your thick skull, the problem is not a religion or tiny population, but the communist leeches themselves. That includes all walks of Democrat voters (Irish, etc).

Chambersburg, PA

#934404 Jun 28, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
So quick to use the race/bigot card aren't we weak one?
I know you don't have the vision, but fragile minded one, there are procedures. Unlike the Obama IRS, nobody here is trying to deny anyone their rights or free speech.
Keep your pants on, Susie.
If you read and were capable of understanding the article, you might comprehend what it meant. You are just a far left lunatic and didn't like what happened.
You are basically, an idiot, dumb Dave.
When it comes to being a bigot, you have no room to talk.
So, TheRepublican reused to let the guy speak because he was gay is not bigotry?

Oh, thats right, you right whiners call that just normal behavior.
LCN Llin

United States

#934405 Jun 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So, TheRepublican reused to let the guy speak because he was gay is not bigotry?
No republican whine is served before its time
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#934406 Jun 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
My post was in response to Shiningazzwipe who said it was a vacation.
Try to keep up.
So either you were too stupid to follow the conversation or you are Shiningazzwipe & a liar.
Why are you responding to my conversation with Ortiz?

Obviously, you posted that as "Ortiz", or as the typical old moron you ate, responded to my conversation with Ortiz.

DOH!!!

Explain this, Dumb Dave...

You are an idiot, Dumb Dave.

Just in case you do the typical weasel routine, it's on the internet, moron:

http://www.topix.com/forum/who/barack-obama/T...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#934407 Jun 28, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Apparently you're one of the successful ones at your craft.
Even panhandling, I'm more successful than you.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#934408 Jun 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard the NASA guy say it on Nightly News.
Oh, well I feel a lot better now Dumb Dave.

Y O U R interpretation of new really means a lot!

JFC!
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#934409 Jun 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep your pants on feminine Democrat male. You can follow the story if you are obsessed with it, but yes, we do indeed have rules of procedure in legislatures.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#934410 Jun 28, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of making sh*t up, 24,000 pieces of it is something to be proud of if you're a no-life moron. Congratulations!
I don't want to disappoint mini-me. I know how you look up to me.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#934411 Jun 28, 2013
Later. I've had enough time in the retard room.
LCN Llin

United States

#934412 Jun 28, 2013
It is not that Republicans have previously shied away from bringing “scandal” in to putatively unrelated Obama doings. The existence of a presidential “scandal” can be inferred when the opposition party — and both parties do this — attempts to tie the scandal to anything the president does or does not do. Republicans have previously defined as attempts to distract from the scandal such disparate Obama actions as nominating judges, proposing to reduce student loans, visiting the Jersey Shore, and defending the use of drones. That is to say, basically everything Obama has done since the dawn of the Obama scandal era about seven weeks ago. If the president can give a major speech without either the opposition or the new media accusing him of attempting to distract from the scandal, then the scandal is over.

Do you remember how all-consuming the “Obama scandals” once were? This was a turn of events so dramatic it defined Obama’s entire second term — he was “waylaid by controversies,” or at least “seriously off track,”“beset by scandals,” enduring a “second-term curse,” the prospect of “endless scandals,” Republicans “beginning to write his legislative obituary,” and Washington had “turned on Obama.” A ritualistic media grilling of Jay Carney, featuring the ritualistic comparisons of him to Nixon press secretary Ron Ziegler, sanctified the impression of guilt.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#934413 Jun 28, 2013
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
we just had a military downsizing this week while the president is in africa pushing gay rights.

impeachible, for dereliction of duty!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#934416 Jun 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
My post was in response to Shiningazzwipe who said it was a vacation.
Try to keep up.
So either you were too stupid to follow the conversation or you are Shiningazzwipe & a liar.
Both, waxman is a shinningasswipe liar. The funny part is he isn't smart enough to know it. In his fantasy world there is no distinction between truth and lies, just blurt out anything, let others figure out if it's real.
Mock My Words

Waynesboro, MS

#934417 Jun 28, 2013
2 FBI Agents That Died Friday Involved In Dzhokar Tsarnaev's Arrest??
Watch:

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#934418 Jun 28, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans like to robe the poor to give to the rich.
Autistic robin hood.
We need to support Galt and Carol moving the republican party so far right wing they can never win an election :-)
by definition, the poor don't have anything to rob. You guys are crazy.
Nostrilis H Waxman

Windsor, CT

#934419 Jun 28, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Both, waxman is a shinningasswipe liar. The funny part is he isn't smart enough to know it. In his fantasy world there is no distinction between truth and lies, just blurt out anything, let others figure out if it's real.
OK - Here we have a commie loser using a new ID with 25 posts accusing me of being someone I'm not.

25 posts and this weasel libtard already knows who is who?

Anything wrong with this picture.

Scumbag.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#934420 Jun 28, 2013
Mock My Words

Waynesboro, MS

#934421 Jun 28, 2013
Hours Before His Death Michael Hastings Contacted Wikileaks Attorney Said FBI Was Investigating Him
Watch:

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#934422 Jun 28, 2013
I want to understand this. the poor don't make enough to pay federal incom taxes. the rich pay most of the federal income taxes in this country.

Here's a visual aid for you l.l.w.

poor = 0% federal income taxes
Rich = 71% federal income taxes

Poor people get something called earned income credit, money in addition to what they made, from the government.

Rich people do not get earned income tax credit.

Where does earned income credit come from? Not the poor, they don't pay federal income tax. Maybe they get it from the 71%?

Chambersburg, PA

#934423 Jun 28, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep your pants on feminine Democrat male. You can follow the story if you are obsessed with it, but yes, we do indeed have rules of procedure in legislatures.
The rules say a person can speak if no one objets.

Your hero, the bigot, refused to let a man speak solely based on the fact that he was gay.

That's being a bigot.

The bigot used the rules to prevent this man from speaking.

WTF is so difficult that you feel the need to defend this action?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 10 min JOEL 69,004
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 33 min 40ish 4,675
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 177,414
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 2 hr joey 4
Diversity is a codeword for white genocide 2 hr ABSOLUTELYjigsWON 3
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr danetoo 68,381
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr D-U-H 49,539
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE