Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#934291 Jun 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghetto is not a Republican invention you dumbass.... Ghetto Communism is a man made democratic urban disaster you idiot...
It's the culture...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#934292 Jun 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
So, if we eliminate all coal-fired power plants and all internal combustion engines and the global temperature trend is unaffected, what is next?
Then the Progressives will find another Wild Goose for us all to chase.

It might be winter coats for homeless dogs, Affirmative Action for Idiots, Re-education Camps for Conservatives or maybe DNA Correction for Non-Progressives.

There will ALWAYS be a cause because, without a concocted cause, Progressives are powerless jerks.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#934293 Jun 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd think the Democrats who've been running the show in the inner cities since forever would have figured that out by now.
As Galt pointed out, blacks in Chicago, Detroit and New York are moving back to the southern states as the focus in the south for many years with the influx of northerners, the liquidation of the southern democrat bloc and the 'great migration' of blacks has been opportunities and a strong middle class.
This is where they are finding the opportunities. As Bob Dylan wrote, "the first one now will later be last, the present now will later be past...the order is rapidly changing."
Yep, that's what's happening.
Gotta go now, Homer. Hope you have a great rest of the day.
The Democrats fight too and nail for them and the Republicans fight tooth and nail against to nothing ever changes.

I am suggesting there is a great opportunity for the Republicans to step in and they have no desire whatsoever.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#934294 Jun 28, 2013
The Star Witness in the Zimmerman trail ’ Jeantel’ is the Bi- product of Jesses Jackson/Al Sharpton and the Democratic party, not only did the Democrats / Education System fail this individual but what’s really scary she Votes!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#934295 Jun 28, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
What really appeals to nutcases like Snowden is publicity. IMO, if he is returned to the United States and becomes a party to a sensationalized trial, the publicity seeking lunatic fringe will be more inclined to follow in his footsteps. If no one cares about him and he is banished from the United States as a hated traitor, they may think twice.
Agree.

Obama does not want the truth to come out in a trial.

Look for a drone execution.

Lapeer, MI

#934296 Jun 28, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>We were discussing an avenue for opportunity and income and this is your solution? No wonder blacks feel as if the Republican party has abandoned them. They have.
Huh? So you'd rather take the Affirmative Action Route and simply order WalMart to hire Toothless Wonders and illiterates right off the Urban Range and make them Managers?

You sound like Jesse Sharpton trying to incite another race riot.

BTW, recall when the 'reverend' Jesse was caught telling Hymie Jokes onboard an airplane heading for NY City? He has nothing but contempt for Jews.

And this racist pig is now coaching Paula Deen about making racial slurs?

This is the world of Progressives and your above comments are right off the same f*cking farm.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#934297 Jun 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Tenzing asked a valid question, and you had no answer.
It figures, you're a nitwit.
But you nitwits claim to be 'constitutionalists', don't you??
Not word games, but show why us this border issue you claim is so important is not mentioned in the Constitution.
The Constitution does call for a Navy to provide national defgense. It also allows us to raise an Army, but not keep it.
And you stupidly call it word games.
Words have consequences, you idiot.
"THe United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; "

"Invasion: An incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity"

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#934298 Jun 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You must stay up nights practicing your stupidity routines.
Nah, I just follow your lead.

Lapeer, MI

#934299 Jun 28, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>This is the mindset of the typical white kid spoiled brat.
This is the mindset of the typical black kid spoiled brat taker.

Trayvon on Topix.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#934300 Jun 28, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Unemployment pays 40 - 60K per year?
I said "and foodstamps".
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#934301 Jun 28, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? So you'd rather take the Affirmative Action Route and simply order WalMart to hire Toothless Wonders and illiterates right off the Urban Range and make them Managers?
You sound like Jesse Sharpton trying to incite another race riot.
BTW, recall when the 'reverend' Jesse was caught telling Hymie Jokes onboard an airplane heading for NY City? He has nothing but contempt for Jews.
And this racist pig is now coaching Paula Deen about making racial slurs?
This is the world of Progressives and your above comments are right off the same f*cking farm.
It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#934302 Jun 28, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Unemployment pays 40 - 60K per year?
At 40k will you guys train on how to get medicare?

Since: May 11

Chambersburg, PA

#934303 Jun 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Scientists in Revolt against Global Warming
http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/11/scient...
Top Scientist Debunks CO2 Global Warming
http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-439601
NASA and NOAA satellite data show the Earth’s temperature has not risen at all for more than a decade. This has occurred even though global carbon dioxide emissions rose by a third during the past 10 years.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamestaylor/2013/...
NASA experts on global warming myth.
http://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/search...
Amazon books on the global warming myth.
http://www.amazon.com/s/...
Pick your source and/or "scientists and smart people".
One article claims 1,000 scientists. Really. Not climate scientists - just scientists. There are more than a thousand scientists working in the fossil fuel industry alone.

Roy Spencer - the same guy that holds Intelligent Design over Evolution. My God, what a fricken wacko.

Temperatures rose quickly and have leveled off in the past 15 years. They have NOT gone back down. To say Global Warming is over is dumber than sh*t.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#934304 Jun 28, 2013
Emoron wrote:
Galt and Carol are like the toddering aunt and uncle under the spell of FOX. Essentially well meaning, but unable to discern reality.
Waxman, Shinningdumbass, Eman and DBWriter are spaced out no-life losers looking for something to whine about and blame for their miserable lives.
Good girl, emoron. Lets pick on your butties. Whos pic shall we borrow next? How about dumbass dave?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#934305 Jun 28, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Jobs was his number 1 priority and he went full steam ahead, healthcare reform was a year later Aunt Batty -
American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 February 17, 2009
Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act March 23, 2010
Shovel ready jobs...lmao! Even he laughed at you stupid sheep over that line.

Lapeer, MI

#934306 Jun 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
97% of Climate Scientists agree that climate change is a clear and present danger.
You're so dumb, it'll take FLorida going underwater before you believe it.
That will be in the near future, you won't be alive to see it.
But your daughter will.
----------
Scientist: South Florida Will Be Water by End of Century
TALLAHASSEE, Fla.– Scientists and economists Tuesday warned lawmakers of consequences Florida faces from climate change, including more destructive hurricanes and a rising sea level, but they also said the state could be a leader in reducing global warming.
Harold Wanless, chairman of the University of Miami's Department of Geological Sciences, predicted a 1.5 foot rise in sea level in 50 years and a three- to five-foot increase by the end of the century.
"Three feet's going to get messy," he said. "Four feet becomes extremely difficult to live in South Florida and five feet probably impossible."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/2007/11/07/scien...
----------
And that FOX report is 6 years old. It's gotten worse since then.
"Broward County Plans Ahead For South Florida Rising Sea Levels"
" The Broward County Commission began preparing for rising sea levels Tuesday by enacting a climate change plan, the Sun Sentinel reports.
To the dismay of developers, the plan would impact future building plans, energy use, and green living to prepare for what scientists widely believe to be rising sea levels. By 2060, the commission said, residents in coastal communities could be swimming at their door steps.
The commission hopes to avoid future problems like flooding, sewer failure and contaminated drinking water by implementing the blueprint now.
Miami-Dade County would also be heavily impacted by rising sea levels. Scientists believe that by 2030, oceans could be up to 7 inches higher, according to the Southeast Florida Climate Change Compact. By 2030, this could be up to 2 feet. The projections were calculated by utilizing Key West’s tidal data from 1913 to 1999."
----------
Of course, you're free to be the moron you've always been, denying reality and modernity.
97% of Topix readers think you are not a scientist.

They also think your mouth is bigger than your cranium.

Making wide, sweeping statements without data about Climate Change means nothing coming from a shrill shrieker like you.

Yer on the Bandwagon and yer as happy as a Pig Eatin' Sh it.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#934307 Jun 28, 2013
Homer wrote:
That wage says a lot about you. You claim to be well compensated then throw out 60k as a wage from your company.

I have a bridge in arizona, so what if its rumored to be constantly falling down, its a bargain.

Lapeer, MI

#934308 Jun 28, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
"Seriously, Paul’s point is correct..."
Gee. What have we here? A LIE? NO-o-o-o-o-o...not from a Conservative! What is this world coming to?!!!
My shopping experience tells me something completely otherwise. Paul is a Progressive who won a Nobel just like the azzhole President did.

Need I say more?

I will if you want me to.
NJ raider 1

Baltimore, MD

#934309 Jun 28, 2013
TSM wrote:
The Star Witness in the Zimmerman trail ’ Jeantel’ is the Bi- product of Jesses Jackson/Al Sharpton and the Democratic party, not only did the Democrats / Education System fail this individual but what’s really scary she Votes!!
And what's even more scary is, Sarah Palin was a few percentage point from successfully becoming the VP &, a John McCain cancer relapse from becoming the president! Now that was truly scary, not determining by a persons education there motives behind voting. Didn't Obama win amongst college kids?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#934310 Jun 28, 2013
Homer wrote:
Maybe you racists should be reaching out to minorities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 9-17-14 2 min Toj 15
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 min Jay 46,637
Dear Abby 9-17-14 3 min Sublime1 15
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min JOEL 69,372
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Rage Poster 49,812
Amy 9-16 10 min Toj 50
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 25 min Toj 98,216
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min LRS 178,025
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search