Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#934446 Jun 28, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Even panhandling, I'm more successful than you.
Oh absolutely son!

No doubt about that.

After all, your vast experience gives you a marked edge. I wouldn't pretend to try to compete with you here.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#934447 Jun 28, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Later. I've had enough time in the retard room.
Going home to the insane asylum son?

good boy.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#934448 Jun 28, 2013
frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>How'd you come up with that observation ? One more tequila belly shot on the bartender's navel and you'll be ripe for the Florida highway patrol afternoon sobriety checkpoints.:-D
Jean from Queens supports Gestapo checkpoints.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#934449 Jun 28, 2013
6/28/2013 — RADAR pulse /“HAARP Ring” Confirmation — Dover, Delaware AFB

http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#934450 Jun 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
In Pennsylvania's House of Representatives, Republican blocks the State's first openly gay member from speaking on the House floor concerning SC ruling on DOMA because the man was gay and against God.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/sex-marria...
From creepy-ass cracker Dave's link:

"Members have the right under House rules to veto another's remarks under "unanimous consent," and when Sims got up to speak on Wednesday, Metcalfe and at least one other representative withdrew their consent. He spoke on the floor Thursday under a different rule, "point of personal privilege."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#934451 Jun 28, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Vive Haiti
-
Angela "working in immigration law"
Does that mean Angela is an attorney?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#934452 Jun 28, 2013
Realtime wrote:
The little girl who received the adult lungs earlier this month is receiving another set of adult lungs as the first transplanted lungs have already failed. Not unusual, it's being reported, for that to happen.
That's why competent medical practitioners have the criteria that they do, until some dumbass judge interferes.

So, the count of other people getting screwed is up to four.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#934453 Jun 28, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Oh absolutely son!
No doubt about that.
After all, your vast experience gives you a marked edge. I wouldn't pretend to try to compete with you here.
Good. Now sit down, shut up and learn something, grasshopper.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#934454 Jun 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that mean Angela is an attorney?
...or an illegal.
Whatever

Gering, NE

#934455 Jun 28, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew a dumbass right whiner would support bigotry & bringing religion into government.
Any comments on Alec Baldwin gay bashing with threats?

http://dish.andrewsullivan.com/2013/06/28/ale...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#934456 Jun 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Corzine's ass should be thrown in jail.
Time for a perp walk.
Attorney General Beau Biden sued the Big Mortgage Banksters for doing just that to homeowners.[Franz]Kafka couldn’t have concocted the scenario that led to this. Millions upon millions of families foreclosed upon, and not even knowing who ‘owned’ their homes. No deed records to provide even the slightest bit of information to go on. The single biggest financial scandal in our nation’s history with an incalculable human toll. Deliberately engineered by the most gluttonous financial institutions imaginable."
http://www.delawareliberal.net/2011/10/31/why...

“Come Home America!”

Since: Nov 11

Claymont, Delaware 19809

#934457 Jun 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Jean from Queens supports Gestapo checkpoints.
If it gets Galt driving while drunk off the road before he kills someone then praise to sobriety check points.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

#934458 Jun 28, 2013
YOU JUST CAN'T MAKE THIS STUFF UP!!

June 27, 2013

Amendment Would Allow Illegal Aliens to ‘‘Ride’’ Into U.S. on Giant Conveyor Belts -

With sweeping legislation giving illegal aliens a “pathway to citizenship” about to pass the Senate, a prominent Republican and member of the “Gang of 8” has tacked on one of the most bizarre and controversial amendments to the bill yet.

Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC), introduced an eleventh hour amendment to the bill which would create dozens of giant conveyor belts to shuttle (Aid and Abet)illegal aliens from Mexico into the U.S...

See more at: http://www.duhprogressive.com/index.php/356#s...

Truly: http://biblehub.com/jeremiah/51-7.htm

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#934459 Jun 28, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans should NOT accept Social Security or Medicare, certainly Not prescription drugs under Medicare ...
Party need to stay pure and right wing
farther to the right the better!:-)
"lcn"
You are correct. Conservatives should not accept Social Security or Medicare, if, they are not required to pay in to the boon dogle.
Peace
KMA
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#934460 Jun 28, 2013
House Abortion Bill Increases Spending: CBO

A Republican bill that passed the House of Representatives June 18 banning abortions after 20 weeks conflicts with another one of the party's priorities -- to cut spending.

The Congressional Budget Office scored the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act and said Thursday the bill would increase Medicaid costs from $75 million to $400 million over 10 years, mostly due to an increase in births. Estimating that one-quarter of pregnancies that would have been terminated after 20 weeks would instead, under the law, be carried to term, the CBO said federal spending for Medicaid would increase by $225 million.

The CBO also predicted that the bill would add another $170 million in Medicaid costs to states over 10 years, since the program is partly funded by the states.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/28/hous...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#934461 Jun 28, 2013
Nostrilis H Waxman wrote:
Did Obama ever follow up on his promise to be:
Forthcoming
about Benghazi where people died due to his regimes ineptitude?
Dumb liberals (Dumb Dave, AKA Ortiz) here are worried about process.
Hmmm....
For someone who has 100 sock puppets doing the judge it thing, it's funny how you call out someone else as being a sock puppet just because I supported his point of view.

The only thing I share with Dave is that you, shinning, galt, and aunt bettie & co are totally clueless. The same ole regurgitated stuff day in day out, there is not one idea amongst a endless negative barrage. If you were running a business just by saying the competition sucks doesn't make you a profit. You need to demonstrate in real terms how you are better than the other guy!
Mock My Words

Waynesboro, MS

#934462 Jun 28, 2013
Financial Terrorism, Drone strikes, Zionism, Fake Terror plots and more
Watch:

Spokane, WA

#934463 Jun 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
O'Reilly supports this immigration bill.
Is BillyO a turncoat, Carol?? Is BillyO gullible?? HAHA
Meanwhile you want bigger Government thru spending $30 Billion on more union border guards.
How stupid is that??
"nutsucker"
O'Rielly does support an immigration bill, bit i would like you to psot a source that says he supports the piece of crap bill passed by the senate. He is on vacation this week and has made no comments. Do you always lie and BS? Is lying and BS your second nature.
Nothing to worry about, no way will the house act on this disaster.
Peace
KMA

Spokane, WA

#934464 Jun 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of us don't feel there's a need to hide our locations.
The question is why do you?
"Lois"
I will be blunt. "nutsucker" hides his location because he is afucking coward.
Peace
Mock My Words

Waynesboro, MS

#934465 Jun 28, 2013
Quote:
The "Congressional Budget Office" scored the "Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act" and said Thursday "the bill would increase Medicaid costs from $75 million to $400 million over 10 years", "mostly due" "to" "an increase in births". "Estimating that one-quarter of pregnancies" "that would have been" "terminated" after "20 weeks" would instead, under the law, be carried to term, the CBO said "federal spending" for Medicaid "would increase" by $225 million.

WTF? Way to promote "genocide"... you dumb "commie" bastards.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 min JOEL 71,286
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 44 min Learn to Read 182,207
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 52 min _Zoey_ 7,872
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 54 min _Zoey_ 4,925
Word (Dec '08) 57 min _Zoey_ 4,798
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr dont drink the ko... 49,375
Amy 12-28-14 1 hr PEllen 9
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:41 am PST