Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
858,221 - 858,240 of 1,079,026 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing that disappoints me the most is I pegged you to be so much smarter than you apparently are.
You think SS and Medicare has been managed effectively by the government since its inception? And, if so, why are both of these programs bringing us to our knees?
We are in the Obama recession of 2009. Otherwise known as the Obamacare recession.
Please don't keep disappointing me. I have to have some hope for at least one of you liberals.
Which are you on at present? Social Security and or Medicare?

When President Bush took office on Jan. 20, 2001,
the S&P 500 stock market
index stood at 1,342.54.

The day he left office,
it was 805.22.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Dilithium Crystal anyone? Scientists say quartz crystal could become the new power source.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave, doctors are dropping Medicare patients. Your whine does not explain why this happening.
Try something that doesn't have "but Bush" in the reason.
The Bush recession is a fact in history & exists no matter how hard you try to deny it.

My post was very clear on the medicare & doctor pay issue.

Try looking up "doc fix" and maybe you won't be such an uninformed dumbass all the time.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So called 'civilized societies' are responsible for more wars and deaths than any other group in history.
You don't know how many life and death decisions were made by colonial nations, the 'civilized societies' of their time, do you??
Look to Hawaiian history to see what 'civilized Americans' did to the Hawaiian society, which had been in place for centuries before we decided our Christian ways were superior.
Christianity is the biggest killer in history.
And that same sense of superiority is what brought down Paula Deen, who is a racist just like you, Carol. A genteel, Southern racist that isn't even aware of her racism, because it's so ingrained in your southern culture.
And as far as the stupidity that liberals brought Paula Deen down, there's this;
WalMart is far from a liberal Corporation
As is Walgreen's, Sears, and all the others that are dropping Deen like a hot potato.
I don't think religion was the problem.

More like GREED for sugar cane production.

Duhmazz Ayan Rand-those North East coast tobacco plants do NOT grow themselves.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You parrot to much you idiot and think too little you dumbass.
You voted for the loser Rmoney and still lost making you the bigger loser you dumbass...
Every time you show up here, you act like a little punk that stays under his mommy's skirt.

A hyperactive little twit.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing that disappoints me the most is I pegged you to be so much smarter than you apparently are.
You think SS and Medicare has been managed effectively by the government since its inception? And, if so, why are both of these programs bringing us to our knees?
We are in the Obama recession of 2009. Otherwise known as the Obamacare recession.
Please don't keep disappointing me. I have to have some hope for at least one of you liberals.
Funny how after losing two consecutive elections that you were 100% certain you'd win, you still claim the majority had it wrong.

Ya just can't get more blindly partisan or dumb than that.

Meanwhile, you just keep waiting for all the blacks, hispanics women, asians, and Catholics to support your candidates.

Hold your breath while doing so, do us all a favor.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and you might want to point me to the clause in the Constitution that tasks the government with "border security".
Awwww..fake libertarian wants to play word games. I know its a stretch for you to equate border sequrity with national defense, after all you're a libturd.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Parrot is the republican favorite bird.
I would call all of you liberals weasels, but I reserve that accurate description to the ones in power.

The rest of you never seem to research anything - at least not from other sources besides the ones giving you your "squawking points". Thus, parrot describes the rest of you best.

Since: May 11

Carlisle, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave, it isn't a case that you don't know the below. You just have a terrible case of thinking just blame on Bush and will keep you from the truth.
The second bunch of money that gets cut from Medicare under Obamacare comes from providers. Hospitals, home health agencies and others will see Medicare payments grow more slowly than they have in the past.
Medicare benefits will not change – in theory. However, providers who get paid less from Medicare in the future may be less inclined to accept Medicare patients, thereby reducing access.
Read more: http://swampland.time.com/2012/08/16/fact-che...
cuts to hospitals etc, not doctors.

Hospita;s agreed to this as they are getting 30 million new paying customers.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you want him to be as stupid as you are.

Not likely. But you've still got Nobraina an dWhatever.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
We already have border security, nitwit.
The federal Government is responsible for securing our borders from invasions. This immigration thing is another dumb Repugnant hate fest. One that will hurt them greatly over time.
This is a huge waste of money specifically to get some Repugnant moron votes. From the idiots who can't even pass a farm bill, but can repeal Obamacare 37 times. Of course you favor it, you're the Princess of the Idiots.
So much for you nitwits and your fiscal responsibility.
Make that 40 points. Even your masters know our border is not secure.
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Rassmussin???
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Aren't they the ones who called a landslide for Rmoney?? Of course they were!!
They only sample Teabaggers like you. Y'know, the ones without functioning brains.
Gallup, another Rmoney believer has Obama at 50% approval, 44% disapproval.
Proof that your stupid so called 'scandals' have amounted to nothing. Americans see it as more racism from the Repugnants, the party of racism and hatred for women, gays, blacks, immigrants, asians, etc., etc., etc.
Need to poll to predict which former Republican President will attend the next party convention?
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Agenda 21: A Baby Boomer Rant

I adore photosynthesis. It’s such a life-affirming process. I inhale oxygen, I exhale CO2. The trees and the plants inhale my CO2 and they exhale oxygen. There are thousands of trees right outside my back door. It’s astonishing how quickly Maurice Strong and the global titans have convinced people who either don’t read or are being paid to lie that carbon dioxide is destroying the planet. I urge everyone to go to the website Principia Scientific and read for yourself how the greenhouse effect is pure myth. But in the elite’s Agenda 21 machinations of destroying economies and nations, and their need to create another trillion dollar trading scheme, I guess Obama nation is going to just tell us to close all the coal plants, breathe less and own fewer cows via an executive order. Do his children know that polar bears can swim?

It’s always a beautiful day without chemtrails. Puffy clouds in a normal pattern dotting a crystal blue sky just warms the soul (unlike those X's in the sky). When I see that aluminum, barium, nanotech morgellon disease insanity spreading like a bay tree across the sky, I begin to pray for the pilot of that military jet. He’s/she's not my enemy, but he’s doing the biding of his master; and behind that master, there is another, and another and another and another and another. Eventually, in my Biblical worldview, we get to the ultimate source of the dark, the Evil one. Do you believe that the blood of The Lamb and the word of your testimony overcomes Satan? http://biblehub.com/james/4-7.htm

I can’t do much about the drones. I could move to Iowa City, Iowa; they voted to ban them. At any time of the day or night, you, or I, or our friends and families could be targeted. Maybe it will be mosquito sizee with a lethal bite. What’s worse, drone strike or torture? Guillotine or M-16? Agent Orange or starvation? Triggered heart attack or car bomb? Like the assassination of Michael Hastings. Or Pat Tillman. Or Congressman Lawrence McDonald. Or the millions of others slaughtered by their governments, and ours. William Blum’s writings meticulously document the butchery. What does your child’s history teacher teach your children...?

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/06/agenda-21...

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/06/21/...

http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2013/06/1...

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Emaam will now attempt to change the subject..........
Watch and see.
Hold you breathe while your doing it.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When you dismiss a "crappy minimum wage job" for someone with no experience and no skills, you admit defeat.
Most people have worked for minimum wage at some point in their lives.
Anyone who has lived in the REAL (ie: NON-fwee riding, givvernment handout) WORKING class world anyway.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
So called 'civilized societies' are responsible for more wars and deaths than any other group in history.
You don't know how many life and death decisions were made by colonial nations, the 'civilized societies' of their time, do you??
Look to Hawaiian history to see what 'civilized Americans' did to the Hawaiian society, which had been in place for centuries before we decided our Christian ways were superior.
Christianity is the biggest killer in history.
And that same sense of superiority is what brought down Paula Deen, who is a racist just like you, Carol. A genteel, Southern racist that isn't even aware of her racism, because it's so ingrained in your southern culture.
And as far as the stupidity that liberals brought Paula Deen down, there's this;
WalMart is far from a liberal Corporation
As is Walgreen's, Sears, and all the others that are dropping Deen like a hot potato.
Keep squawking. Wanna cracker?

Speaking of which, you wouldn't happen to be one of those cheesy ass crackers, would you?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Former Florida governor Jeb Bush (R) argued Wednesday that the United States should pass immigration reform because the U.S. economy needs the labor of young immigrants, and immigrants are “more fertile.”
“Immigrants create far more businesses than native-born Americans,” Bush said at the Faith and Freedom Coalition’s Road to the Majority conference.“Immigrants are more fertile, and they love families, and they have more intact families, and they bring a younger population. Immigrants create an engine of economic prosperity.”
If we don’t do it, we will be in decline, because the productivity of this country is dependent upon young people that are equipped to be able to work hard,” Bush said.
Bush, whose wife is a Mexican-born immigrant, has long been an advocate for comprehensive immigration reform.
A Census report released Thursday showed that, for the first time, white deaths in the United States outnumbered white births. Population grew because of growth among Hispanics, African-Americans and immigrants.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...
Fertile talk gets lilyskank all wet. She needs a bump in her welfare check.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, goody! Another chance to remind another liberal Senator Hillary Clinton shot that argument smack dab in the foot.
"Saddam Hussein is providing aid, comfort and sanctuary to terrorists including al Qaeda."
Sen. Hillary Clinton supporting Iraq War on Senate Floor 2002
So...what say you? You still going to argue Saddam had nothing to do with 9/11?
She had plenty more to say about supporting the Iraq War in that same speech if you want me to cut and paste it for you.
Son, even bushie boy wasn't dumb enough to make that connection of 9/11 to iraq......
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Ghetto is not a Republican invention you dumbass.... Ghetto Communism is a man made Democratic urban disaster you idiot...
It's the culture...
LCN Llin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing that disappoints me the most is I pegged you .....
...ouch - Pegged again.:-)

Like your new name and illustration, don't forget your password this time.

Galt and I enjoy the fact that you seem to be encouraging the republicans to move so far to the right wing
.....that they can't win elections.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min Frijoles 68,368
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 8 min Corrupt Democrats 1,855
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 45 min edogxxx 97,516
Abby 7-24 47 min edogxxx 1
Amy 7-24 50 min edogxxx 1
Obama Gives Trillions for Wall Street, Not a Di... 54 min lolol 12
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 174,513
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••