Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#934191 Jun 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
'Losers' best describes your ilk.
As in 'I can't believe Rmoney lost to Obama!!'
Your racist Obamaphobia is quite clear, Paula.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Wule wun of being an mindless ozobiebotic-

Whip out the race card whine when anyone disagrees with anything.

See how that kind of crappola is starting to work less and less these days-mostly because that kind of "racist" stuff is just THAT ignorant...no matter which side of the fence the whine comes from.

About damn time too-Americas backslid for the worse enough already.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#934192 Jun 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
'Losers' best describes your ilk.
As in 'I can't believe Rmoney lost to Obama!!'
Your racist Obamaphobia is quite clear, Paula.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You talk too much Parrot and think too little you idiot.

It's the culture...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#934193 Jun 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and I forgot to add that not only will Obamacare be in full swing by November 2014 but the lawsuits, at least 41 presently, being filed against the federal government and more evidence in the IRS fiasco will have come to light by then too.
But keep holding your breath. The propagandists may just keep the majority in the dark and complacency will win out again.
Say, when has that happened before? Help me out, LNC. It's in the history books somewhere.
the Supreme Court declared Obamacare to be Constitutional.

You lose, as you have your whole life.

Hope your Jeep Liberty doesn't get rear ended. Cause if it does, you'll likely die. Your gas tank acts as a rear bumper! LOL

That's what you get for buying an inferior used car.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#934194 Jun 28, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Homer not dismissing. Where to after that? I'm suggesting the opportunities are simply not there. Maybe what you suggested would provide another avenue. Bring it up at the next GOP convention, it'll go over like a lead balloon.
Charge Galt double hazmat fees for dissing libraries while you're at it Homer lol.
LCN Llin

United States

#934195 Jun 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's funny how people have a nasty way of changing their minds when things get bad enough. Isn't it?
Ayn Rand taking Medicare comes to mind :-)

Location hidden

#934197 Jun 28, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the famine the illegals are fleeing from?
You must stay up nights practicing your stupidity routines.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#934198 Jun 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do weasels outsmart parrots in the natural world too? Or just in politics?
Dunno...never studied weasels much...them being kinda creepy little critters themselves..figure might as well just treat them as such to start with lol.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#934199 Jun 28, 2013
GOPIdiots wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, aside from blatant political activity, Tea Turd groups engage in zero social welfare.
Keep posting 24/7....you're almost up to 50,000 nonsensical posts!
Are you and Eman having a race to see who can post the most 24/7?
As I alluded to earlier, you are incorrigible therefore you are unteachable. You are blindly Liberal with all that goes with that failure.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#934200 Jun 28, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Homer not dismissing. Where to after that? I'm suggesting the opportunities are simply not there. Maybe what you suggested would provide another avenue. Bring it up at the next GOP convention, it'll go over like a lead balloon.
And WHY aren't they there, Homer? Do you keep up with anything?

Employers have no idea what's coming down the pike after January 1. Most Americans don't even know what's coming down the pike after January 1.

Was Obamacare more of a priority than jobs and the economy in 2009???

Are employers going to provide opportunities - even if they exist - if it's going to end up costing them more money to provide those opportunities under the penalties and regulations of Obamacare???

Sometimes you people really do make my head want to explode.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#934201 Jun 28, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the famine the illegals are fleeing from?
So that's what it will take?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#934202 Jun 28, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Unemployment and foodstamps pays more.
Unemployment pays 40 - 60K per year?

Orlando, FL

#934204 Jun 28, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans could see further down the road and argued the government can't manage anything without screwing it up no matter how good of an idea it seems at the time.

And it looks like they were exactly right.

Once the government started taking our money if we liked it or not, you better believe Ayn Rand and the rest of us want it back!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#934205 Jun 28, 2013
John Galt wrote:
BrightSource Energy's Ivanpah solar power project will soon be a humming city with 24-hour lighting, a wastewater processing facility and a gas-fired power plant. To make room, BrightSource has mowed down a swath of desert plants, displaced dozens of animal species and relocated scores of imperiled desert tortoises, a move that some experts say could kill up to a third of them.
Despite its behemoth footprint, the Ivanpah project has slipped easily into place, unencumbered by lasting legal opposition or public outcry from California's boisterous environmental community.
The public got its chance to comment at scores of open houses, but the real political horse trading took place in meetings involving solar developers, federal regulators and leaders of some of the nation's top environmental organizations.
Away from public scrutiny, they crafted a united front in favor of utility-scale solar development, often making difficult compromises.
"I have spent my entire career thinking of myself as an advocate on behalf of public lands and acting for their protection," said Johanna Wald, a veteran environmental attorney with the Natural Resources Defense Council. "I am now helping facilitate an activity on public lands that will have very significant environmental impacts. We are doing it because of the threat of climate change. It's not an accommodation; it's a change I had to make to respond to climate."
That unusual collaboration -- along with generous federal subsidies and allotments of public land -- has sparked a wholesale remodeling of the American desert.
Industrial-scale solar development is well underway in California, Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Colorado and Utah. The federal government has furnished more public property to this cause than it has for oil and gas exploration over the last decade -- 21 million acres, more than the area of Los Angeles, Riverside and San Bernardino counties put together.
Even if only a few of the proposed projects are built, hundreds of square miles of wild land will be scraped clear. Several thousand miles of power transmission corridors will be created.
The desert will be scarred well beyond a human life span, and no amount of mitigation will repair it, according to scores of federal and state environmental reviews.
"The scale of impacts that we are facing, collectively across the desert, is phenomenal," said Dennis Schramm, former superintendent at neighboring Mojave National Preserve. "The reality of the Ivanpah project is that what it will look like on the ground is worse than any of the analyses predicted."
In the fight against climate change, the Mojave Desert is about to take one for the team.
http://articles.latimes.com/2012/feb/05/local...
Wow. The Tree Huggers are caving for the Magic Negro and more 'free' stuff like Solar.

The Purists are now what they've been all along: hoores.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#934206 Jun 28, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
...ouch - Pegged again.:-)
Like your new name and illustration, don't forget your password this time.
Galt and I enjoy the fact that you seem to be encouraging the republicans to move so far to the right wing
.....that they can't win elections.
Phaeries like you are not authorized to speak for Galt.

Truth is that Carol moves towards the Democrats by supporting the amnesty bill and aids the Democrats by endless abortion talk.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#934207 Jun 28, 2013
A tea party group's vow to march with guns in a Fourth of July parade has caused panic in a small Colorado town.

The Southern Colorado Patriots Club announced that its members would march with guns in the annual Independence Day parade in Westcliffe, Colo. to "make a statement that we still believe in our Constitution" to protest new gun control laws in the state, the Denver Post reported. A flier distributed by the group urged members to come to the parade with unarmed rifles.

"All rifles welcome especially the evil black ones," the flier read.

The announcement prompted the Custer County Chamber of Commerce, the event's sponsor, to cancel the parade as nervous citizens circulated a petition to stop the club. Donna Hood, president of the chamber, abstained from the vote to cancel the parade but told the Post that the matter has "polarized this community in a week." The parade was ultimately saved when the Town of Westcliffe agreed to pick up the sponsorship tab.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/t...

i bet the brothers in Chicago are having a good laugh.'Hey look man, the old white folks are scaring old white folks!'

Location hidden

#934208 Jun 28, 2013
Galt and Carol are like the toddering aunt and uncle under the spell of FOX. Essentially well meaning, but unable to discern reality.
Waxman, Shinningdumbass, Eman and DBWriter are spaced out no-life losers looking for something to whine about and blame for their miserable lives.

Location hidden

#934209 Jun 28, 2013
LCN Llin wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol with her hand out for Social Security and Medicare also.

She retired when she reached Social Security age.

Location hidden

#934210 Jun 28, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
And WHY aren't they there, Homer? Do you keep up with anything?
Employers have no idea what's coming down the pike after January 1. Most Americans don't even know what's coming down the pike after January 1.
Was Obamacare more of a priority than jobs and the economy in 2009???
Are employers going to provide opportunities - even if they exist - if it's going to end up costing them more money to provide those opportunities under the penalties and regulations of Obamacare???
Sometimes you people really do make my head want to explode.
I wish it would. Than we wouldn't have to be exposed to your racist nonsense, Paula.

Orlando, FL

#934211 Jun 28, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
the Supreme Court declared Obamacare to be Constitutional.
You lose, as you have your whole life.
Hope your Jeep Liberty doesn't get rear ended. Cause if it does, you'll likely die. Your gas tank acts as a rear bumper! LOL
That's what you get for buying an inferior used car.

Put your cracker down for a minute and practice squawking this.

The Supreme Court ruled Obamacare was a tax.

Get it? A tax. Hope you don't need the money the government is going to take from you to cover it. Your take home pay already shrunk since last January.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#934212 Jun 28, 2013
Homer wrote:
The majority of Walmart store managers started out as minimum wage employees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 13 min _Zoey_ 7,786
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Jacques from Ottawa 178,266
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 16 min _Zoey_ 326
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 19 min ritedownthemiddle 46,876
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 34 min PEllen 98,269
Abby 9-21-14 1 hr cheluzal 11
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr Jane 1,489
Amy 9-23-14 3 hr edogxxx 21
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE